All hotels in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States of America
640 Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Amazing!"
the room was super clean and comfortable! Staff was friendly and very accommodating! It was conviently located right by the mall and Dave and busters! I loved my stay there and I would definitely stay again!
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Nina
"Hotel with potential"
Room furniture was either broken, worn, or soiled. Sign in lobby stated that the hotel was under renovation so once it's complete, it would be a nice hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were attentive to all guests.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest - Thank you very much for being our guest and for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree Suites Philadelphia West on Expedia. We are delighted you chose our hotel and very appreciative of your kind remarks regarding our hotel staff. We always appreciate hearing from our guests since we work hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience. The guestrooms and entire hotel will be updated during our renovation which has already begun and will refresh all of our rooms and enhance every aspect of our facility once complete. We hope to see you again to experience our newly renovated hotel. Thank you again and see you soon. Thank you, Sibora C
Other trip May 18, 2015
KW
"A Little Disappointed"
Disappointed in the condition of the furniture in the room. Couch and chair were dirty. Several dresser draws were broken. Furniture old and out-dated. Broken/missing self in refrigerator.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Affordable and attentive, more to come"
All staff contact was superb. Everyone made us feel like we were VIP. Pool and fitness were enjoyable. Some in room furniture was dated and stained. Otherwise the bed and bathroom were typical Hilton high quality. The common space is unique and should be great after the renovations. Overall, we were pleased, especially considering the affordable price .
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Michele
"suburban digs"
we were upgraded to a suite which was spacious and well appointed. very pleasant stay
Elise
"Good experience"
All the staff we encountered or asked questions of were extremely helpful and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate at all to stay there in the future.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great place to spend the weekend."
It was wonderful. So much so, I'll be staying there again this weekend.
"renovate"
The hotel desperately needs renovation. the rugs and furniture are stained. The lighting in the rooms is poor. The bathrooms need remodeling. The handle onthe showere did nt work properly. The staff were constantly apologizing for the conditions. They were great considering. Pool area very nice. If I return to the area, I would stay here if the hotel was renovated.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you very much for being our guest and for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree Suites Philadelphia West. We are delighted you chose our hotel and very appreciative of your kind remarks regarding our hotel staff and clean and pool area. The guestrooms and entire hotel will be updated during our renovation which has already begun. We hope to see you again to experience our newly renovated hotel. Thank you again and see you soon. Thank you, Sibora C
Other trip May 11, 2015
Maxine
It was a nice stay I loved it I like the location the staff was very friendly it was a clean environment I would reference people to them
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Staff was very nice but....."
The staff was very warm and accommodating but the room was not only dated but there were stains on the carpet and couch. The furniture was worn on the edges and there was hair stuck to the ceiling, it was not worth complaining because we were only staying one night but I will not be returning to this property. It was "tired" and in desperate need of an overhaul.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest-Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Double Tree Suites Philadelphia West. I am pleased to hear that you felt our staff were warm and accommodating, but am sorry you felt our rooms were worn. We are extremely excited to let our guests know that the renovation has started and it will refresh all of our rooms and enhance every aspect of our facility once complete. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you will select us for your hospitality needs on a future visit. Thank you, Sibora C
Other trip May 10, 2015
Dee
I was told I was getting king sized bed. The room had 2 small beds. Air conditioning was not working properly. I'm disappointed and won't stay there again.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest - Thank you for your review. It is disappointing to know that we were not able to impress on you this occasion and for that, we apologize. We always do our best to accommodate the requests of our guests, whenever it is possible however rooms are allocated upon check-in. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and we hope you'll someday allow us another chance to win you over during a future stay. Thank you, Sibora C
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Needs some spring cleaning"
I expected better but it's hard to overlook the appearance from the moment you walk in the door. The entrance flooring shows a lot of wear and stains. This continued on into the room. There was red stain on the carpet in several places, the drawers in the dresser were off track, and the surfaces had visible residue from previous visits.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest - I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for providing your feedback on your most recent stay with our hotel. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and I am very pleased that you took the time to review your stay. We are extremely excited to let our guests know that the renovation has started and this renovation will refresh all of our rooms and enhance every aspect of our facility once complete. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you will select us for your hospitality needs on a future visit. Thank you, Sibora C
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Believe All the Reviews"
Without going into extensive detail which would just make me sound nit-picky, which I am... The hotel is well worn and a bit outdated. You won't believe how slow the elevators are. They are apparently just "making due" with what they have to work with. On the surface, the lobby looks nice and the exterior as well. Rooms are a little gritty and things are broken. Floors 5,6 and 7 are HHonors floors. Maybe they are nicer? Food is good. Pool area is nice. I keep hearing that they are scheduled to begin renovations in two weeks. Of course, it doesn't help the traveler that stays in a hotel that was well overdue for those renovations.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to share that we are starting our guestroom renovation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, KellyR
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kristian
"how wonderful"
it was wonderful
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Better than I expected"
I wasn't sure what the hotel would be like, it was a little way from downtown but I was pleasantly surprised. The drive was nice and pretty short. The staff were all very friendly. The hotel was well maintained. The room was HUGE and very comfy. I loved that there was a fridge and microwave as well as the cute and comfy sitting area. The only problem I had with the hotel was the SLOW elevator.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our hotel. I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Jackie
Hotel has a nice lobby area and public atrium. The rooms need to be updated. For a King Size bed, they gave four small pillows and the closet door was broken. Couch & chair in the room need to be updated.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Esteem Guest Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"sweetness......."
for less than $150 this place was divine.............
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I am so pleased that you had an exceptional stay. I look forward to welcoming you in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
isael
"My stay"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Danete
"It was just ok, not ideal"
Staff was very nice. bathroom had some soiled towels and hair in sink. Fold out bed mattress was the worst I've ever slept on. Lots of sports teams there so due to set up of hotel it was very loud late in the evening (past 11p). Breakfast was very good, waitstaff was amazing. Front desk staff friendly and kind.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for sharing your experience you had while a guest at the hotel. I apologize that we fell short in the cleanliness in your guest room. This certainly does not meet our standard and I have shared your comments with the Housekeeping team. I am pleased that you found the staff friendly this is very important to us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Angel
"Weekend vacation"
When we checked in, they put us in the wrong room so we had to move all of our stuff. Then when we got to the correct room, there was furniture outside a door near by so it was difficult to pass by. The elevators were very slow. The room itself was fine. If I came back to the area, I would try another hotel.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. My apologizes for the guestroom issues that you encountered. This is not what we want our guests to experience. I look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel convient for shopping and quiet."
Check in and out was quick, pleasant, and easy. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Overall my stay was fabulous.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for your kind words about your stay. I am so pleased that you had a fabulous stay. I look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Janie
"Customer Service"
The hotel may be outdated but the STAFF is exceptional! Everyone goes above & beyond to make your stay comfortable. Renovations starting and the new rooms look great.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We pride ourselves on exceptional service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Lorraine
"OK Stay"
Heat didn't work too well; telephone didn't work; hotel probably needs an upgrading. Lobby & common areas nice.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. I have shared your comments with the Engineering team and apologize that you had these issues. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Very good value and conveniently located."
My stay was comfortable. I didn't stay long enough to explore all the facilities. I had trouble with the WiFi and couldn't get internet.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for sharing comments about your recent experience. I apologize for the difficulties you had with the WIFI. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Lovely"
Lovely
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Horrible Stay"
There were kids running all over the hotel at all hours of the night with no adult supervision. No hotel security to stop them. The restaurant breakfast buffet was horrible the scrambled eggs were not cooked all the way and gave my girlfriend an upset stomach i basically paid $30.00 dollars for 2 waffles and 2 orange juices. NEVER AGAIN WILL WE STAY HERE!!! $
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
My apologizes for the experience that you had while a guest at our hotel. This is not the experience that we want our guests to have . We certainly do not condone children running around the hotel unsupervised. We want all our guests to have exceptional stays. Again I do apologize and look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Christopher
"•Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Stay was very nice, room very clean and entertaining. TV in front room did not work.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
We enjoyed our stay. The room could have been cleaner...carpet had a small stain. It would be nice if they had towels available at the pool.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent experience. I apologize for the towel shortage and cleanliness issues you had during your stay and have shared these issues with the Housekeeping team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"crumbs in the couch"
There were crumbs in the couch. The beds weren't made very neatly either
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I apologize that we failed in the cleanliness of your guestroom. I have shared your comments with the Housekeeping Team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Ben
"Hotel location"
It was a nice hotel. Happy with the place.
Camila
"Good hotel"
I was happy with the hotel, except for the breakfast. It was too pricey for what was available. I wish I had just gone out somewhere else for breakfast.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for sharing your comments form your recent experience that the hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Jonathan
The front desk service was fantastic! The room was a little older, but over all a great stay!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for your kind words about the Front Desk. We pride ourselves on outstanding service. I have shared your kinds words with them. I am so thrilled that you had a great stay. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"OK hotel but not for business travelers."
Rooms are a bit old. Most TV channels did not work on the TV. Internet was not working. I wouldn't recommend for business travelers.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
My apologizes for the issues you had in your guestroom. I have shared all your comments with the hotel Engineering Department. This is not the type of experience that we want our guests to have. I look forward to welcoming you as a guest in the future.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Still A Little Rough Around The Edges"
We had trouble with our reservation being found in the system but the hotel ended up comping us to apologize, everything else went well.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Nicole, Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at the Double Guest Suites in Plymouth Meeting. I apologize for the issue you had with your reservation, but am pleased that your were happy with the resolution. We pride ourselves with superior service. We look forward to have you as a guest in the future. In the Spirit of Hospitality, Kelly R
Nicole
"Avoid rooms with windows to pool"
Nice hotel. Good value. Suburban location. Mall across the street. Would have been great except that room 322 is like living in a tunnel--dark in the day, bright at night-- because it's window stares straight at the inside of the roof of the pool area. So there is only a little natural light that sneaks in. And at night, the pool stays lit, so the white roof reflects perpetual light into your bedroom. We stayed 4 nights and I had seasonal affective disorder by the end. Each day I considered asking for a room change and I wish I had. Even the window facing the interior courtyard was in a dark corner. It was really a terribly located room and they should not give it out unless there is no other choice. Also, be aware that the "included breakfast" excludes all hot food at the buffet. So no eggs/potatoes. Even if you cook yourself a waffle, which most hotels include in their simple breakfasts, you will be ramped up to the "full" breakfast which is $7 more per person. Breakfast hours are different on weekends. Finally, if you have 5 people in your party, which is permitted, ask the desk to note that on your breakfast tickets.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I apologize that your room did not meet your expectations. We do offer two separate breakfast options in the Brandywine Restaurant and apologize that the pricing was not clear. I look forward to welcoming you as a guest in the future.
"Family place"
Booked this for a mini family getaway. Spent 3 days 2 nights. Very nice place to take a family.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Just need some heat"
Everything was good just didn't have any heat in the bed room
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"great service"
The furniture in the rooms were dated and the television channels was all snowy
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Marsharie
"Not happy at all"
Not a good time messed up room & charged my card without being authorized.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
My apologizes for the billing issue you had during your recent stay at the hotel. I also apologize for the condition of your guestroom. We pride ourselves on exceptional guest experiences. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Fun Family Stay"
Family trip to introduce our son to my husband's family. Hotel was GREAT. Money well spent. The only issue we had was that the key cards did not work reliably. We had to go to the desk several times over the course of our stay. Other than that, fantastic hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Whitley
"Please offer roll-away beds!"
It was a pleasant overnight stay and the room met our needs with one exception; the hotel did not offer roll-away beds and we had three children with us. One of them had to sleep on the couch cushions on the floor. :( The Marriott we stayed at in DC offered the roll-away bed so we if we travel again with all 5 of us, we will book with Marriott, for this reason.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kimberly
"DoubleTree Suites excellent bargain"
Pleasantly surprised wonderful room excellent price for quality of the hotel would highly recommend it
eric
"No hot water for shower and no towels at pool"
All seemed fine until I went to the pool in the middle of the day and found no towels. I called on the house phone for towels. I went in Jacuzzi, came out 30 minutes later and still no towels. I walked in my bathing suit down the steps to the front desk. They apologized and got me a towel. Next AM- 10:30- no hot water in the sink or shower. Check out time on door says 12:00 but it is really 11:00. No TV channel list available so I had to sit and watch the list on the TV which as you know takes forever. Could be a great hotel- most Marriotts are but they seem to be cheap on the normal details I expects from a Marriott. Wonder about the management???
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Esteemed Guest Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback about your stay. I apologize for the challenges you have had during your stay and have shared your feedback with the appropriate department heads and I assure you that this is not the norm at the hotel. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future. In the Spirit of Hospitality, Kelly Ryan
"Very clean and comfortable, but very expensive."
I do wish they had a curfew for the children in the pool. I paid 100$ for one night and I wasn't even able to enjoy the hot tub and pool because of the excessive amount of children.
Sam
"One night stay with 2 kids."
Toilet clogged and overflowed (water kept on running) .
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for taking the time for providing feedback. I apologize for the room issue you had and have shared with the appropriate department. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future
Nice place.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Excellent location for business travellers"
Very pleasant, bar located in the lobby so that you can mix and mingle with other business travellers. Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We pride ourselves on outstanding service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Good value just outside Philly"
Overall, the hotel was good. It was clean and nicely located near a big mall and many restaurants. Easy to get into Philly as well. Our only complaint was that the temperature in the room was way too high. We tried setting this down to 60 but even then it only got just below stifling. We spent the night on top of the bedding. I did mention this to the front desk, who expressed concern and apologized with a promise to have maintenance check on it, which I genuinely believe they will. We were only there for one night but the hotel has an indoor pool, a nice lobby restaurant/bar and breakfast area. We needed extra pillows and towels and they brought them up within five minutes. Given the great rate and nice staff, we will definitely stay here again, room temp not withstanding!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Esteemed Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. Your kind words about the hotel stay is much appreciated. I apologize for the issue you had with your heat and have forwarded your comments to our Chief Engineer. I look forward to having you as a guest in the future. In the Spirit of Hospitality, Kelly R
Sue
"Good stay"
Overall my stay was great. The staff was nice and friendly and checked me in within minutes. They even gave me a cookie. Stopped by the bar for a drink and the service was a little slow but the bartender was friendly. Overall the room was nice but the couches were a little date and stained. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was roomy and clean.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I am pleased that that your experience was pleasant. We pride ourselves on outstanding service. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
deb