All hotels in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here640 Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Birthday Fun"
Cool hotel for a little getaway for my birthday. Hotel furnishings are a bit outdated but it was nice for the price i paid.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Janine
"Great for Adults and kids"
Very friendly staff. Comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Christina
"a bad stay"
Horrible
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Nadja
"Hotel OK, no restaurant - dissappointing"
It was non-descript. Disappointed with the restaurant-specifically, the lack of one that was open. Only burgers with 10 different toppings seemed to be the preferred fare.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Ralph
"horrible"
The hotel was old and raggedy. We had to hit the door with my hip for it to open. The bathroom door didn't close and the shower nob was broke
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Brianna
"Great location. Courteous staff; old furniture"
Close proximity to mall, movies and other stores. Check in and check out staff was very nice and courteous. Manager however was a little "short" and curt in his communication. Furniture in the room and in the lobby was old.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nite out"
Nice staff. Decent rooms. Nice size. In need of cosmetic overhaul. Breakfast not worth the price. Overall decent digs for the room rate.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
brian
"DoubleTree Plymouth Meeting"
Decent hotel. Good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Excellent place"
Great!!
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Stacy
this was a lovely overnight for us; the hotel has a nice restaurant/bar and is conveniently located to the PA turnpike and area restaurants and sights.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
carol L.
"Weekend Get Away"
A weekend get-away just to relax. Location was nice.(mall,movies & restaurants right across the street) Staff was polite. The hotel was always quiet.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"More than we expected"
Room was more than we expected with its own living room and bedroom area. It was perfect for our stay.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great Price, Great Stay"
My husband and I were just wanted to get away for the night, not far away. We were both very happy with our stay. The staff was great. When we came down for our included breakfast our waitress asked if we had the vouchers which were not given to us when we arrived. I told her I would check after eating, she said to take our time. Not 2 minutes later she returned with our vouchers from the front desk. We both thought that was so nice for her to do. The hotel was located quietly across from the mall which was nice.The room was clean. We just didn't care for the pillows. Too soft and thinner so it was like not having one at all and we each used 2. Other than the pillow would definitely stay again if we're in the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"dated"
Dated room and rude staff.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"great stay"
This stay was just a quick stop but everything is right there for your comfort. Room was clean and staff was friendly. DEFINITELY would stay again
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Pretty Nice"
My stay here was nice and comfortable! The bedroom was very nice, though the living room area could use dome upgrades.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Travis
"My stay @ Doublytree"
Very enjoyable stay. Great service. More than expected for the price.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Deon
Stayed for 2 nights in a King suite, room was clean, comfortable. Pool and Spa were nice and the exercise facility while small for a hotel as large as this one was good.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"scooter"
I will go back.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Arnettia
"Rooms really need to be updated."
When we checked in, the front desk clerk was very friendly and polite. As far as customer service goes we had no complaints. He gave us directions to nearby attractions and quickest routes to downtown Philly. The room wasn't terrible, but I noticed some need for improvement. The carpet was stained and outdated as well as the sofa, and the drapes. The TV in the living room was sitting on top of this weird looking worn down cabinet that had no place in the room. I attempted to open it and the front of it fell off with the nails exposed. Besides that I had an overall okay hotel experience.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"WeekEnd at DOubletree"
Hotel is good but the elevators are very slow. Also the place was filled up and the hot water was gone by 10:30 am
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Birthday weekend celebration, close to home but aw"
Very nice. Bar could stay open later. Great chocolate chip cookies!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Jimmy
"Stayed twice this week"
Both rooms had the sofa bed and living room. The tub faucet in the bathroom of one room was not functioning properly. There are some carpet stains and the ceilings are chipping. The rooms overall are nice and clean. I would stay again. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Shannon
"Will not return...."
I was very unhappy with the service. Not enough towels were in our room, so when I called down to the desk, I was told that the type of room we were in was only set up with 2 towels, although there was a sofa bed too and our reservation was for 4. The towels sent up to us were still damp. Due to the noise level in the lounge downstairs, my son took the cushions from the sofa bed and slept on the bedroom floor. It finally got quieter after 11. I guess this hotel is geared more for business people and not for families. We called for room service the next morning, and the phone rang and rang. Finally there was a message stating that there was no voice mail for this extension and to try later. I tried again and received the same response. So, we had to eat downstairs in the restaurant. I did complain when we checked out, and our breakfast charge was credited to our account and the associate did apologize, but it was a little too late. I won't stay here again based on my experience. I expected better service from Hilton.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Fun stay"
Great place. Staff hard to geta hold of but friendly when you find them. Cookie crumbs in the hot tub :c(
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Pleasant facilities"
Personnel were courteous and helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
William and Yolanda
"Nice hotel in need of an update"
The front desk clerk was joking around with an off duty employee while I stood there waiting to check in. Normally, I wouldn't mind but I had just spent 6 hours traveling and just wanted to get into a room. The lobby and overall hotel was very empty - not a lot of activity in the very wide open atrium and bar area. A makeover of the lobby area is needed - decorations are at least 10 yrs old. The room is very well sized and comfortable - good bathroom with limited towels (allegedly to save the earth). The hotel offers no free breakfast which is a consideration with most other hotels offering breakfast to business travelers.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"great"
Excellent
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Tiffanie
"Next time I'll sleep in the car!!!!"
Awesome area.... Ok hotel, very very old furniture. Rust around AC vents. Extremely loud climate control system that interrupted my sleep several times. Tons of a nicks and scratches on furniture. Furniture comparable to secondhand thrift shop furniture. The toilet seat was cracked. Although I wasn't able to get a full nights sleep because of the extremely loud climate control system the bed was very very comfortable. Room 241
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Khary
"Nice price, great customer service, but outdated."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful which made the stay enjoyable. I would say overall the hotel does not exude the typical doubletree feel I've come to enjoy. I am normally very impressed with the hotel but this one just obviously seemed to have been acquired and through renovations they attempted to make the hotel decent. The room was actually extremely spacious with a living room, but the couch had stains on it and in general was very dated. For the price, I can't complain much. It is in a corporate office park and there is a mall across the street so you do have access to plenty of places to eat nearby.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Emily
"yes"
It was great!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Deal"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. They even provided delicious chocolate chip cookies upon check-in. The only downside of this hotel is that they have an indoor pool, however the pool area had freezing air circulating thus we couldn't enjoy the pool. Besides this, the hotel stay was perfect.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"great stay"
The hotel is right across the street from Plymouth meeting mall which was convenient. Whole foods market is also nearby. I wasn't driving this weekend but had a great time because everything was in walking distance.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Tampa
"NOT GOING THERE AGAIN"
WIFI connection is BAD!!!!! ONLY GOOD WIFI CONNECTON IS in LOBBY. They don't clean up the counter. They don't replace the clean cup after use coffee cup or glass cup. They don't vacuum the floor. THE BED IS BAD. BREAKFAST is not FREE and ALWAYS THE SAME MEAL. POOL AREA IS COLD. HOT TUB is BROKE.
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ok for the price"
The hotel was ok. The curtains were a bit stained & could definitely use cleaning. The only real problem I had was the fact that the the pool room was freezing and after numerous complaints to management the problem still wasn't addressed. I was was looking forward to going for a swim but unfortunately was unable to. Also, the Jacuzzi was out of order as well.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Good Hotel in Need of Refurbishment"
Very disappointing not to be able to use the indoor swimming pool because the area was very cold and the whirlpool was out of order. Location is great.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"New Year Eve's getaway"
My stay at the hotel was very comfortable. It was new year eve and we just wanted to get out the neighborhood and we picked the perfect place.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Tawana
"Nice hotel close to mall"
This hotel was surprisingly nice, only downfall was that the Jacuzzi was a little disgusting and the indoor pool was freezing.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
maddie
"One Night close to Philly"
Stayed one night for new years eve and chose this location for proximity to city and most importantly the price.
"Stayed for New Years"
Pros: Staff were friendly and cheerful. Great service. The suite room layout is very nice. Clean. Reasonable price. Gym & pool. Good location. Free & ample parking. Cons: The hotel is currently being renovated. The mattress, bathroom, and coffee machine would benefit from an update.
EricM
"Getaway"
It was a very comfortable stay.
Sabrina
"Last minute surprise!"
First, I never thought I would be able to secure a room on New Years Eve. This Doubletree in Plymouth Meeting was a beautiful, spacious hotel with professional staff. I will definently stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Last Minute
"Keep up the good work"
Clean and queit
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Natalie
"the food"
The above mentioned was my opinion, but the breakfast wasn't up to my standards. The eggs where very runny, the home fries where hard and bacon was not cooked properly.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Harris
"Family trip"
Great people working at the reception, very helpfull and friendly. They gave cookies for my children which was a plus for me. My kids were happy so do I.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Xiamara
"Great overnight stay"
Just needing an overnight, we liked having the use of a pool and jacuzzi until 11 p.m. We were next to a shopping mall and many restaurants.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very nice"
It was very enjoyable n I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
The stay was wonderful except that the refrigerator had leakage and the carpet around it was damp. We mentioned it to the reception but was not taken care off. Apart from this the room was neat and we'll maintained. Breakfast was amazing the service over there was great. Overall a great stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Amazing"
Hotel was decorated so beautifully for Christmas! Staff was very happy. The hot tub was larger than the pool at my last hotel! Wonderful experience! Great fitness rooms.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
anne
"Clean, quiet, convenient"
Easy access to 276, 476. Well located near Malls. Easy trip to center city either 76 or 95. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, convenient e excise room.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014