All hotels in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States of America
640 Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"clean, comfy, convenient to 276"
My stay was for my high school reunion- the location was great and the room was great- I have but 2 minor complaints: 1) I was not able to adjust the temperature in my room. It was stuck on the same VERY HOT setting the whole time. bummer. 2) the WIFI does not work in certain rooms and sections of the hotel according to the front desk they are working on it - there were multiple complaints in line while I was checking out. I can live just fine for a night without my wifi but I can tell you there were some others in line that were pretty irate about it.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thanks so much for your feedback, Michelle, and we're very happy to hear that the majority of your stay was positive. We do apologize, however, for the two issues you describe, as we strive to make every guest's experience flawless right down to the very last detail. Please know that our maintenance team would have been more than willing to quickly attend to the issues with your HVAC system had they been notified, as it is always our policy to remedy matters like this right away. In regards to the WiFi, we do understand how frustrating this might be for some guests, and it is true that our technology team diligently worked around the clock to come up with a solution. We thank you very much again for your comments, and we hope for the chance to host you again in the future!
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
It was great until the cleaning person threw away my makeup and soap. I also wanted to stay an extra night after staying for 3 days and was told there is no more vacancy they did not check or even attempt to accommodate me
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. We're very pleased to know that overall, your stay with us was worth four stars. We are concerned, however, to know that your makeup and soap were discarded by our housekeeping team, and we hope you will accept our apologies for this. We have spoken to them about this incident and will ensure that no other guests' toiletries are accidentally thrown out in the future, as we understand how frustrating this must have been. Please know that we are always thrilled to accommodate requests for an extended stay, but it is true that sometimes during high occupancy levels, this is just not possible. We do apologize that you felt our staff did not check thoroughly, and we will address this with them so that these situations can be handled better going forward. We hope for the chance to welcome you back and provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations in every regard the next time around.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Not impressed"
I was under impression that breakfast was included but was told otherwise. Was not offered option
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is disappointing to know that we were not able to impress on you this occasion, and for that, we sincerely apologize. We always do our best to accommodate the requests of our guests whenever it is possible; however, as you mentioned, breakfast is not included with the reservation unless you book one of the special packages. We apologize for this misunderstanding and for the disappointment this caused. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and exceed all of your expectations this time around. Thank you, Sibora C
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Alberto
"Excellent stay!"
Location is awesome! Food and shopping right across the street. The staff, especially Kadisha and Freddie were so professional and kind. The rooms are very comfy and clean. Would return in a heartbeat. THE COOKIES ARE THE BOMB DIGGITY!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We'll definitely let Kadisha and Freddie know that you mentioned them by name, as we're sure they will be thrilled. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that a guest had a completely perfect stay with us, and we cannot wait to welcome you back for another five-star experience (and some more of our famous DoubleTree cookies) in the future!
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
evalani
"Great personal attention"
Nicest staff anywhere
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Giuliano
Keep the specials going on the hot deals!
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
Carolyn
Overall our stay was good. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Not sure if it was the weekend, but the hotel was very noisy in the am hours. People were roaming the halls talking loud up until 3:30am.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"Night out getaway"
Everything was good except they had a hot water issue. Took too long for the water to heat up to acceptable levels.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Fabulous hotel for pennies"
When I arrived at the hotel I almost turned around because it was so incredibly nice. I even asked if I was at the correct address. I am overwhelmed at how wonderful the hotel and staff were. The room was spotless, the staff kind and helpful, the lobby and accommodations second to none. Great job to all and two huge thumbs up to this booking web site.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
"Great location next to the plymouth mall"
We stayed in a suite which was nice but it was far from the center and the Wi-Fi was awful. it wouldn't work in the bedroom only in the living room. the TV reception got choppy sometimes as well but other than that we loved it
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the accommodations of your suite, and that overall, you loved staying with us! We do apologize for the issues you had with the WiFi and TV reception, and we have alerted our technology team to this review so they may investigate the problems immediately. We very much hope for another chance to host you again in the near future!
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"No brotherly love in Philly"
The plumbing banged and clanked ALL night. The room was the same floor as the pool so that may have been a factor but wow. It was loud and bad. Also. Went to have a late night drink as I checked in at 11 pm and was exhausted. The bartender could not possibly have been ruder. She turned her back to me and a customer that to tell me she was closing. She turned looked and turned away. Not a problem that she was closed but the attitude was horrific!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback, and please know that I am truly so sorry that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve. I hope that you were able to alert one of our team members about the issue you experienced with noise, as I am sure that we would have done our best to remedy the situation for you. I am also so disappointed to hear of your experience with our staff at the bar; we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service, and it is unfortunate that you experienced an embarrassing exception to the norm. Your comments have been shared with our management team so that re-coaching can be provided as needed. Thank you again for sharing your constructive criticism, and we hope to welcome you back again in the future for a much more positive experience. Thank you, Sibora C
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Enjoyable weekend."
My stay was comfortable and the staff was great.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Came into town with the family for my son's football game. We were only a short ride from the city and the D&B was right across the parking lot which the kids loved. Really nice place to stay
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
DONALD
Had a very strange room on first floor. Had a conference room, then bedroom in the back. It ended up working for one night but certainly wasn't something I was looking for.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Great stay
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Andre
very loud hotel. could hear everything happening outside of our room and a party in the ballroom. Hotel staff was not sensitive to the noise issue when we called to complain about the room next to us playing loud music well past midnight.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and finding out ways in which we can further improve the experience we provide. We’re very sorry to note that noise was an issue during your stay, and we hope you will accept our apologies if you feel that our team did not do everything we could to help. It is disappointing to know that other guests interrupted your comfort, and we’ve shared your review with both our Front Desk and Security teams so that necessary improvements to procedures can be made. We look forward to welcoming you back again and being at your service to provide the wonderful, relaxing experience you deserve. Thank you, Sibora C
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Not Provided
One night stay on our way to Philadelphia. Most comfortable bed we have ever slept in away from home!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! That is quite the compliment to know that we provided you with the most comfortable night's sleep of any hotel you've ever chosen as your host. We truly appreciate your loyalty and your recommendation of us to others, and we hope to welcome you back again for another great stay the next time you return to the area.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Room was less than clean
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest, I truly apologize for the disappointing conditions of your stay. We will use your comments as we continually evolve to exceed our guests' expectations, and steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered regarding housekeeping. I hope you will someday allow us the opportunity to earn back your faith in us, and please know that we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Sibora C
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"My stay"
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. My only issue is the tv in my room wasn't working so I had to watch the Monday night football game at the bar!!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest - Thank you very much for choosing us as your host, and for sharing your experience on Hotels.com. We are very appreciative of your kind remarks regarding our hotel staff and clean and comfortable rooms. We do regret the difficulties that you encountered with the TV in your room and appreciate that you've alerted us to this concern. We hope any inconveniences that you experienced were minimal and that you'll choose to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West again! Thank you, Sibora C
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Tyrone
some unbelievable noise kept us up all night and nothing was done.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and finding out ways in which we can further improve the experience we provide. We’re very sorry to note that noise was an issue during your stay. It is disappointing to know that other guests interrupted your comfort, and we’ve shared your review with our security team so necessary improvements to procedures can be made. We look forward to welcoming you back again and being at your service to provide an excellent experience. Thank you, Sibora C
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
edward
"Enjoyable"
Initially, I was disappointed due to the room I was given. Thanks to the staff, I can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Dee
Great , will be coming back..
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Marquise
"Good hotel for price"
Hotel is under renovation which explains reduced rate. The renovation though is really just lipstick on a pig. The nicked up furniture remains in the rooms - just paint and carpet are new - and hotel lobby area. The hotel location is great - the hotel staff were excellent - and the rooms are very roomy with a living room area. The air conditioning unit is loud and kicks on and off throughout the night. I would have preferred old carpeting and a better, quieter a/c system.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Good as ever..."
This is my default restaurant when I travel to Plymouth Meeting. It didn't let me down.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Weekend in Philly"
The staff were extremely friendly and made me feel right at home. While there was construction happening, the work was done quickly and professionally that it did not interrupt my stay. It was awesome!!!!!
3 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Ana
"Beautiful Hotel in a Great Location"
Beautiful hotel - If you have chance to stay there please do it will not be disappointing.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great place, Service sucked"
Very Nice place but the service sucked. Took forever to get a room. Freaking Housekeeping banged on my door at 0830 and waited outside the door for me to leave. Totally unacceptable when I didn't have an early check out
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
kenneth
"Great stay!!"
We had a wonderful stay!!! It was our honeymoon so we really didn't want to be bothered and the hotel staff respected that and we really appreciated it !!
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
LaKeshia
"Poor Housekeeping experience"
There where three of us in the suite and only two towels. Had to call house keeping four times before we got the extra towel. Also, first day our room was not made up and the sheets in the room were stained so I had to call for them to come and change the sheets. Quite disappointing. WiFi did not work and had to ask for a special coupon code to access WiFi. Finally, other guests at the hotel were very loud. There was a large group of 10-12 year olds who would start screaming from 6am and then a bunch of high schoolers would be up and quite loud late into the night. The hotel staff should be pro-active in asking guests to maintain peace at the hotel.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
I truly apologize for the disappointing conditions of your stay. We will use your comments as we continually evolve to exceed our guests' expectations, and steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered. I hope you will someday allow us the opportunity to earn back your faith in us. Thank you, Sibora C
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Anil
"Excellent place for the price"
Is a lot of bad comments on this place.... I was a excellent place for my family it looks like a small 1 bedroom apartment my son love it. He had the living room for him self and tv. It was really good.. We will go back.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thanks for the kind words, Mauricio! It's true that sometimes online reviewers can be a little harsh, but we can say that overall, our guests do love their experience with us. We're so pleased that you fell into this category, and we thank you so much for your loyalty! We're excited to welcome you back again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Mauricio
"Not A Pleasant Stay"
The phones didn't work and were sticky, the drinking glasses were not clean, the faucets and toilet gave us brown water.. I wish I would have known this hotel was under construction before I booked. I will not be recommending this hotel.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Dear Valued Guest - I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are disappointed that we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we welcome any feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. We hope for the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you, Sibora C
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Ashley
"Overnight trip"
Even though you were undergoing construction, the hotel was still accomodating.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"A night out"
The hotel was close too the highway & right across from the mall. Room was very comfortable & clean and roomy
Nicole
"ONE DAY GETAWAY."
Located close enough from home. Yet far enough for a nights getaway. Really enjoyed and its amenities. Can't wait to return after all the construction is completed.
ANDREA
"Sweet suite"
Stayed here while visiting Philly for the weekend. Sonya at the front desk was excellent! Friendly, upbeat, helpful. Hotel was clean except for some construction going on in the lobby. Rooms were great- love having a suite. Breakfast was delicious. Elevators were very slow when checking out.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Hi Kim - Thanks so much for your feedback. I'll share your compliments with our front desk team, as all of them pride themselves on delivering the highest level of service. I'll share your comments with Sonya especially so that she is properly recognized for a job well done. We're happy to know that the construction did not hinder your stay, and we're so excited for the results of the renovation to be unveiled! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Nice weekend trip"
Great rate, good fit for the 5 of us, staff very courteous and housekeeping responded very quickly to our request. My teenage kids loved the complimentary cookies. Would stay here again.
"just to getaway"
Quick get away, just what we needed
markeeta
"Plymouth meeting one night"
The spare blanket was soiled. Upon asking for a replacement, we heard there were no spare clean blankets or comforters. The beds in the room were made up differently, different weight comforters on each bed. The door latch was cantankerous and there were non functioning light bulbs and the hot and cold faucet handles were in reverse. But overall the staff was exceptionally helpful and frustrated they couldn't be of more help. I really can't complain for the value. All in all, we look forward to trying it again when it isn't under renovation.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Great Place to Stay!!"
This was an overnight stay, and I really enjoyed my stay. I will stay here again soon!! The only takeways were that there was some construction going on, and that my stay wasn't long enough....
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thanks for your feedback, Jonathan. We're happy that the construction did not take any stars away from your experience, and we hope to welcome you back again for an even longer visit with us!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
Jonathan
Second visit to the area hotel was great and staff was wonderful.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Mitchell
"Will be back"
Despite the construction in the lobby area, the staff was excellent and very accommodating and the room was very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Villanova University Visit"
Stayed for 1-night while visiting Villanova University and was very pleased with my stay. Lobby was under renovation, but nothing of any consequence. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Herminio
"Confusion reigns"
Excellent price However this place was hard to find even for my GPS as the hotel name " Brandywine" was not on any info I received and was the only name on any signs I saw and took the chance it was the right hotel
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Hotel was under renovation"
We were very disappointed when we checked in the hotel was under renovation which was fine, we asked to add another night. At no time during check in did the staff notify us that the indoor pool was not open due to renovation, we discovered this ourselves when I took my child down there to swim and saw a sign on the door. This was very disappointing as the indoor pool was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. The pool did not open till the last night we were there. And then the water was freezing and you couldn't swim in it. Our room had major flaws the bathroom door did not shut properly so you couldn't lock it and the door to the bedroom did not close. The toilet clogged and the maintenance guy came and said it was fixed and the next time it was flushed it flooded the bathroom. For the money we spent to stay there we expected a much better experience. The staff was always very nice and pleasant that was a plus.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
sharon
One of the worst hiltons I ever stayed in. Food was horrible
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Please accept our apologies for the disappointing conditions of your stay. We will use your comments as we continually evolve to exceed our guests' expectations, and actions have been taken to correct the issues you encountered. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
even with renovations happening our stay was GREAT!!!.. the fitness center was nice (50lb dumbbells!!!!!) i really enjoyed myself here
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you so much for the feedback, Christopher! We're very excited about the renovations and the improvements they will bring to all of our future guests. We get many compliments on our fitness center, and we're so happy that you were able to enjoy a good workout while staying with us. We excitedly await your return!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Christopher
Although there was construction going on that I was unaware of, it didn't impact my stay so I still rate as a 5
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you so much for the five-star rating and for your loyalty to Doubletree. We're very happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us, and we hope you will return soon to experience and enjoy the improvements of the renovation!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Shanea
Enjoyed Doubletree very much! Room & Staff were excellent! Only problems were Renovation in lobby & Noise at night/late on both of my 2day stays...Itt Graduates & wedding party I could here in room into the night. other than that everything was very good.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
todd
The staff in check out was not nice. The hotel is noise with the people working in lobby area.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Lobby was under construction so areas were blocked off
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West
Thank you for your positive rating - we're so happy to know that overall, your stay was a pleasant one. It's true that we're currently undergoing renovations, but the end result will mean huge improvements to our property and guest experience. We sincerely hope you will visit again when the newly improved property is finished (or sooner than that!)
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015