All hotels in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
171 Faunce Corner Mall Rd, North Dartmouth, MA, 02747-1213, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"not happy"
The room was clean and the air condition worked. Tv was large but not very clear. Coffee offering was awful. Empty swimming pool. Furniture stacked everywhere inside and out. Checkout was a basket to drop your key in. Should have stayed somewhere else.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
albert
A great deal of construction to get to it. The bed comforter should be replaced dirty looking and has tears and holes. Auto timer in bathroom needs to be adjusted. When in shower lights would go out and if door closed very dark. Had to leave shower curtain slightly open to stick out arm to activate motion detector.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
not enough pillows or towels, staff gave us another towel reluctantly. three tiny pillows on a queen sized bed. It was clean, staff wasn't really visible, had to ring a bell. It was satisfactory.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Not very clean. Poor service. Poor breakfast. Not worth the money I paid.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Snow in July."
Very happy with it. Was put up in a room with a king size bed because they didn't have any queen bed rooms, excellent. Only thing I didn't find very good was the cable reception. It was fuzzy/snowy like the TV didn't have the proper equipment to receive HD or something. Dissatisfying as that was the majority of where my time was going to go during my short stay.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
There was hair in the bath tub and the TV came in very fuzzy and not clear. I would not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
SHERRY
"not a happy customer!"
well first of all it was advertised that it had a pool,no pool the air conditioner in the room didnt work properly,and the tv was not cable ready,I believe it was working off of an antenna,so all in all was not satiisfied with the stay!!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Poor stay"
Needs every thing new
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Ok for a short period of time it was comfortable for 1 nite the TV had 1 Chanel and the remote does not work
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Easy on and off 195."
Just a quick get-away. This was a really nice place for us to stay; affordable, and very clean. Convenient to several places to eat, and the manager gave us a discount ticket for TexasRoad house. That was almost within walking distance, and easy to get to. I would highly recommend both Hotel.com and The Regency. We will probably head back that way in the next few months, and this is where we would stay. Super nice.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Sandra
"100% unacceptable place to stay."
Would NEVER recommend this place! I gave it a -3 star (that is a minus 3 star). 2nd Queen Bed had been slept in & bathroom was falling apart. Called for replacement CLEAN sheets. Totally unacceptable! Burned out bulb in heat lamp, burned out bulb in night light in bathroom, shower curtin rod ready to fall down, glasses (real glass) were filthy, the bottom of the drawer in dresser ready to collapse, furniture in very poor condition, comforters dirty and no continental breakfast as advertised. The price plus tax for this DUMP was NOT worth it and had no time to go elsewhere. Totally disgusting and probably won't use hotels.com again either. We made error on arrival date by a day late (arrived on 2/11/2015). They did honor our reservation since we and 3 other guests only ones in entire hotel. I wouldn't stay there even if free! They should be shut down!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"Cost Effective and Simple"
This hotel was very cost effective. They have obviously done some remodeling because the carpets are all new and the bathroom shower was brand new too. The rooms and bed are simple, but the TV is huge and the heat works well. Neighborhood is at least 'safe' near a strip where you can do necessities shopping. Very close to New Bedford. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Modestly priced hotel - great value"
I really appreciate this inn. It's very economical. Well located for New Bedford, Dartmouth and close to the Cape. It's a short walk to a friendly restaurant (Pub 99). No, it's not ornate, but everything works and the staff here polite and helpful. They've been renovating over the past year - new carpets are in, new TVs, I understand new furniture is next. No better value for your money.
5 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Alex
"Does The Job But Nothing Special!"
Two night stay just to get away.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Very basic motel. Thin walls, dated decor, noisy room heater. Breakfast choices were carbs, carbs and more carbs.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"new and clean"
New hotel, sort of sterile-feeling but clean. Perfect location near restaurants and highway, but not noisy.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good location. That's about it."
I would never stay here again. The toilet was dirty and my four year old found a needle and an empty nips bottle on the floor.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
vineyarders
"Price was exasperated!Rodent traps under stairs!"
For $10 more, we could have stayed at the Marriot...adjacent to this pathetic pricey place. The NON Smoking room had CIG burns on the middle blanket.TV CLARITY was POOR. NO ICE MACHINES OR VENDING MACHINES! Love seat was ripped on the arm.Coffee pot for 2, offered only one packet of sugar/ creamer. The rodent traps under the stairwells were a disgusting sight. No Elevator!!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
BC Tree
.....chair in room badly worn, Unit door a little less than secure. Breakfast had complications.... Orange juice never worked all week, Bread was out one morning at 8:30am.......Waffle machine was empty one other morning. Locatio is good for many things
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Inexpensive for one- night stay"
I stayed at the Regency for one night for a wedding I attended in Rhode Island. The hotel is barely passable. For one night I was able to sleep comfortably - but you get what you pay for. Parts of the room were old and kind of gross - like the rug and upholstery. Everything sort of smelled like it was saturated in cleaning products. Luckily the other guests at the hotel seemed normal, so it made the experience a little less creepy. I would recommend this place for a cheap one night stay, not for a relaxing vacation. You don't want to linger here, but passable to rest your head and take a quick shower.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Jessie
"Would never stay there again!"
The room had a bad odor. The walls were dirty. The tub drain was clogged so that you were standing in dirty water as you took your shower!....gross! They supplied only 1 package of coffee and 1 single packet of sugar/cream. That's not even sufficient for 1 person let alone 2! The desk clerk also just checked us in for 1 night instead of 2 nights, so the cleaning person threw away our toiletries when she was cleaning the room because she thought that we had checked out and left them behind!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Lori
The service is poor and the breakfast options were at the best minimal.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2014
SB
Did not even live up to the 2 stars! First room smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and manager argued with me that it couldn't be possible. Had to demand another room. This room smelled better, but when we opened shower curtain that evening, the tub was half full of water and wouldn't drain. Had to go to desk again and mgr reluctantly dumped in drano and left. Since we prebooked with no refund, we were forced to stay again 2 nights later. Room was a bit better until we noticed a used towel hanging on the back of bathroom door. Tried eating in lobby, but waffle batter was empty and nobody was there to fill it. Given the lack of hospitality, I decided it was not worth going to front desk to ask for help. Will never stay there again. In fact, my son was going to book a room for the second night we were there and I told him not to.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"martha'svineyard motel stay"
it was a nice Hotel I googled this from martha;s vineyard and it said 17 miles that is totally wrong it is 45 miles. But all in all it is a real nice hotel
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very rude service and dirty bathroom"
The front desk clerk told me we could not use our AARP discount because we booked the room "third party." He said, "We already don't make any money on you." So rude! When I asked if we could switch our room to a queen or king, he didn't reply. He just looked down and shook his head no. We felt like our arrival was a nuisance. The rooms are very small and the bathtub is so narrow that you could not put both feet flat on the tub floor. The inner shower curtain was slimy and so long that it was difficult not to step on it while showering. On the outside, the hotel looks relatively new, but what a disappointment on the inside! There's a Marriott right in front of the Regency. Try to go there instead.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"UGH"
Someone else's hair in the bathtub. Trash under the bed. Don't ask for an extra blanket without getting a verbal scowl.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
glenn berger
"Perfectly fine"
the room was a little musty, but other than that, entirely comfortable and clean. No frills, but no problems. Sweet waffle maker for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
the condition of the room was magnificent.the room with screen, everything worked, it looks like a new room.I have absolutely no complaints about the room. However, the desk person was rude and very unprofessional. Totally acted like I was putting him out. If this place had a friendlier staff, I would have zero complaints about my stay.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Jerry
"Reasonable price"
Not bad for price. Bedspread had cigarette burn on it. Went with my husband and daughter - needed a place to stay in area for not to much. Paid on line with Hotels.com. Front desk guy said we owed for extra person - my daughter. Wanted $10.00 in cash extra - very sketchy. Didn't have much choice as it was 11 pm and I had already paid for room on line.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
pretty high price for such an average hotel
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Chip
The hotel is very dated with old furniture. My end table had loose leg, all furniture scratched. Left for the day came back to find my room had not been made up. Clerk offered to come and clean up, could not take her up on it since I was had a short time to get ready for an occasion. Continental breakfast was so so.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jerry
Good location for visiting in Westport. Close to the highway and shopping malls.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"They just reopened , they should of stayed closed"
Hotel was run down , and had a smell I couldn't put my finger on but it wasn't pleasent ! The bathroom tile was chiped and looked like it was repaired with gum , or it was just gum someone left !!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
dave
Very satisfied except there was a strong smell of cigarettes in hallway that permeated everywhere.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great Place for Overnight Stay"
The hotel was satisfactory for a short stay. Pool was closed and there was no outside area for just sitting outside and reading or enjoying the beautiful weather. Small continental breakfast. The room and hotel were clean and quiet. Air conditioning wasn't the best and the rooms smelled musty. If you are looking for an overnight place to stay and not looking for a romantic getaway or spa treatment this hotel is just the place.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
CC
"Adequate for the price"
The Regency Inn is about average and adequate for one or two nights. We were disappointed that our request for early check in was not honored even though there were obviously vacant rooms. The continental breakfast was poor. The pastries, donuts & bagels appeared days old and the orange juice was watered down.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Stayed over July 4 - a busy time of the year. We had no problems - a good experience. Stayed 7 nights. The only negative is that the room was a little small. The staff was fine and the room was clean.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"OK for a night"
Bed coverings were old and had some wear
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Fine for one night"
We needed a place to stay for one night between days of the New Bedford Folk Festival, and all of the close-in hotels were fully booked. So we tried the Regency, which was about 4 miles from the festival. It worked out very well. Very convenient location with good amenities nearby. Reasonable price for a high-demand weekend.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Neil
"Overall experience"
We arrived at the hotel to discover there were no elevators, partially my fault for not asking but never thought it would be legal to have a newer hotel with no elevators. I have MS so it is hard for me to manuever the stairs. Once we explained this to the front desk they were very accomadating in providing us a room on the first floor. However after we checked out I received a phone call within 10 minutes accusing us of taking a coffee maker. First off I would never take anything from a hotel like that but there was never any coffee maker in our room to begin with. As we never use it when we stay in a hotel it was no big deal to us however would never think to mention anything like that. Not sure I would ever stay at this hotel again.
"Excellent Value"
I travel often for business and try to watch my expenses. My expectations are pretty low when it comes to value hotels. This hotel was an excellent value compared to most. I had some difficulties due to reservation issues, but the hotel staff worked everything out for me. The hotel has just been renovated and the rooms are clean and roomy. Great for a business traveler. I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Solid place to stay in the New Bedford area."
This place, while not spectacular, was perfectly adequate for my one night stay. It also seemed quiet and is very conveniently located. Room was good sized, however I did find it a bit strange that the was not a single wall hanging in the room. I'm not expecting fine art, but a few framed, local posters might be nice. There also was no liner bag in the ice bucket, a minor omission.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Anastasios Gounaris
"Fine for a night"
Nothing to write home about with this place but it's fine for a night and is half the price of nearby options. The bathroom fan was wicked noisy, the wake up call I requested never happened and the clock radio alarm didn't work. On the upside, the shower was great and the location was super convenient for my early morning appointment. I skipped the continental breakfast (wasn't mentioned it when I checked in - I have no clue if it was complementary) and went to Panera, just up the road.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Bad customer service"
The front desk help was bad to say the least. I prepaid my reservation and was told it was pre paid when I checked in. I gave me card for incidentals, signed the folio, put my bags in the room And went to dinner. When I teturned a differnt person was at the front desk. Upon returning to room, my key didn't work. I was told I never checked in and my reservation was not paid for. Had to give my card again. About to check my statement now.
Other trip May 27, 2014
It was horrible! My stay happened this past Saturday night. We checked in around 8:30pm. When I purchased the room I didn't realize I clicked queen bed. I asked if I could get a king bed. He refused and said it would be an extra. I would not have asked if I hadn't noticed there were only three other cars in the parking lot. With that many rooms open I didn't think it would be an issue to have that changed but I guess it was. I went to the room and the ceiling in the bathroom looked like it had been freshly spackled and there was joint compound stuck to the toilet. The room was stuffy and the air was stAle, the sheets looked like they were worn thin and the bedspread had stains on it. After I showered and changed I went to meet some friends out for drinks. When I returned the door was locked and had a bell that said ring buzzer. When I rang the buzzer the same guy who gave me a hard time about the king bed came out from a door behind the desk and let us in. After he let us in he proceeded to let me know that I woke him up. And he wasn't happy. Not a pleasurable experience at all, not happy with service or the accommodations.. Neil Cabral
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Neil Cabral
"Very Pleased"
Very quiet, comfortable and affordable.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
J.G.
Pleasantly surprised.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Jean
"Cheap and comfy"
I stayed for three nights the housekeeping staff did a decent job with the stay over service. Staff was very helpful. They even kept the front desk open late until I arrived. The continental breakfast is decent. Toast bagels muffins coffee and teas. Over all a good experience and you can't beat the price.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Decent hotel at decent price"
Decent hotel at decent price. Close to food and bar. Free WiFi
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Adequate for a night"
This as a adequate place for a one night stay. I would not recommend it if you are planning to entertain clients or put up associates or clients for the night.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014