All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1515 Rhode Island Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Probably won't stay here again"
the sheets weren't clean, workers were helpful but the room wasn't what I expected
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"One night in the nation's capitol."
wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Albert
"Great location, not so great service."
If service is important, don't stay here. The manager told me I wouldnt be charged for something due to an issue on their part, but proceeded to charge me anyway. Great location, but staff is not all that competent.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Monica
"No water the first night"
When I got there the hotel did not have any water because of a water main break, but the front desk failed to tell me that when I checked in. When I went back to the front desk to find out why the water in my room was not working the person working said that they had put a letter under everyone's door. I think for something as serious as no water in a room a person explanation at checkin was definitely warranted. The water was fixed during the night and other than that the hotel was fine. This is where customer service skills come into play.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good option for BWI"
The room looked clean but had a musty smell which made me wonder how clean it really was. The location is good if you want to stay near the airport.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Akshat
"Washington Get Away"
WE took a few days during Thanksgiving to enjoy Washington DC. This hotel was a perfect location and offered the perfect services. Could not have been better.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
alan
"Awesome experience."
This was the best hotel/motel experience that I have ever had. The service was excellent. The beds were awesome. Rooms were very clean. No complaints. The staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Randy
"Decent stay for the price"
Had a nice stay here. The beds were a bit too hard and the service was a little hit or miss.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Well appointed, great service, and easy"
For a quick business trip, this was an excellent selection. I was running late to a meeting as I was checking in and was very anxious about a long check in process. But the process couldn't have been faster, and the friendly young woman at the reception had me in my room with a warm cookie in under two minutes. Well done! The room was small but comfortable and it was all I needed.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Ksenia
"2 stars"
While the location was great and convienent, the actual hotel was sub par. The bathroom was cramped, not to mention I found two roaches in the morning. The table side lamp was broken, the light switch did not work. The remote for the TV had dead batteries and when requested for new ones, none ever arrived. The front desk was short and curt. Approaching them and asking about anything felt as though you were bein sent to the principals office.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Josh
"Nice hotel and good service"
I stayed at hotel for 2 nights. It locates in downtown. So, it's easy to go travelling, eating and shopping. First i checked in at front desk, Reception is so nice. She explained and gave all information that i had to know. I also got cookies. It's so yummy. The room was so clean. The bed was so comfortable.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Minnie
"Great place to stay close to the White House"
Great staff. Great place to stay close to the White House.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"DoubleTree never fails"
Room, Staff, Bar, Food, Hygene, all at a great level.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Kastriot
"Acceptable but could be better"
Overall good hotel experience but I was expecting more for the money. Vending machines not stocked frequently. Concierge tried to switch car services on me (I had called one and told me that another one there was the same company; was not true).
Panayiotis
"Love it!"
There for work. Second time there. Vety nice place. Nice bar and bartenders. Excellent breakfast and less than 10 minute walk to McPherson metro on the blue line.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Tiny bathroom."
bath room is the smallest I've ever seen. One of the elevator was not working and food not that good. Also key didn't work for me and another guest. Needless to say not going to be staying again,
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Expensive Valet"
The stay was good. The only disappointment was the $40 for parking that seemed mandatory. There is nowhere else to park and valet was half the cost of a room.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Erica
"Couldn't sleep!"
Room was clean & comfortable, but unfortunately there was a very loud party next door and walls were paper thin. I was dissapointed in staff not taking care of it like they said they would. I called front desk 3 times asking to move or get neighbors quietened down. Couldn't move me but said they would have them leave if they didnt calm things down. Neither happened until after third call at 1:30 am. By that time we had lost a good night's sleep and I had to be at work next morning early!
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Was expenting a lot much"
We stay in Doubletree Hotels regularly and this was a not a good stay. The room was too small, the safe did not work, they never took the garbage out... The breakfast and the waiters were vey nice though
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great Price for Great LOCATION!!"
The stay was amazing but the only thing that took me off guard was the 40.00 valet service for parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Mynor
"horrible halloween hotel"
I realize coming to DC on Halloween was a bit of a stretch. I figured by staying at a Hilton hotel my stay would be enjoyable. Friday, October 31, the first night, I was up all night and finally had to call DC police at 5am because there was the 4th altercation that was loud and was obviously getting physical. The front desk stopped answering the phone and I didn't know what else to do, so I called the cops. I was in town meeting my daughter's future in-laws for the first time and it set a horrible mood for an already stressful weekend.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
kathryn
"Nice, easy, simple and still classy"
Great warm, pecan chocolate chip cookies. Quiet facility, quiet neighborhood and free and metered parking options. Close to pretty much everything - DuPont, Adams Morgan, downtown, Golden Triangle and 14th Street corridor. We live in the city but wanted a night away from home and this was perfect. Not too many frills (pool, workout room) but that's OK.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Zerline
"Great experience"
Stayed for halloween weekend and I was very happy with the room and staff. Very friendly and was given a free cookie upon checking in, not much but a nice touch. Beds are very comfortable, haven't slept that well in a while.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Wonderful great experience"
Please stay great hotel wonderful areas would recommend to anyone staying in area
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great for staying; less so for working"
Great, economical option for staying in DC. The two drawbacks are that it's not convenient to the subway/metro and the wifi, which you have to pay for unless you have status, is excruciatingly bad. So bad that I opted out the second night and worked from my phone.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Closed out the first night"
They were sold out when I tried to check in (and had made the reservation 3 months in advance), but put me up in a neighboring hotel for the first night of my trip. Overall, it was fine for what I needed.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Nate M
"Great hotel at a great location"
The staff was very friendly and co-operative and the location is awesome and the restuarant serves good food.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Nawab S
Staff was very nice. Hotel was clean and a good area for vaction.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2014
If you won't be spending too much time here, it's average
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good hotel, just as expected"
The hotel was not very close to the national mall and main attractions but one can still walk to most of them or take a short taxi journay. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was very good and convenient. The service at the restaurant made the difference. Rooms are ok.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stay but only allow four per room max"
Excellent quality hotel breakfast. One of the best 'breakfast included' hotel stays we have had. Friendly, helpful staff and only 10 minutes walk to the White House. Only issue - hotels.com said we could book for five people but when we showed up, they said they could not put a cot in the room. So they only sleep four to a room, no matter what Hotels.com says
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great experience"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree! Our family was treated wonderfully by the attentive and thoughtful hotel staff. The location is convenient to the Metro and the White House and National Mall were a pleasant walk away. We will definitely stay at the Doubletree on our next visit to DC.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Cheryl
"Good room, sagging bed."
bed was well worn and rather sagging. Besides that room clean and good layout. Noisy from road in early morning, but that's downtown DC I suppose.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
paul
"My Review"
I would recommend not to stay here. The room I stayed in was small for a double bed. The restroom was ridiculously small. The breakfast was $22 a person! Parking was an extra $45 a night! I wish they would have told me at check in!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"DoubleTree by Hilton Washington D.C."
The best breakfast !!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Igor
"I have to pay additional charges for internet."
I have stayed previously also there but I dislike this place for charging internet fee.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Ashok
"good hotel"
the hotel is good if you are going to DC for business not for a romantic stay
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Clean room and friendly staff"
My family only stayed one night at the hotel. I was pleased at the cleanliness of the room. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate dinner at the hotel's restaurant, 15 Ria. My husband and I both ordered pasta dishes, which were very good. Luckily, we didn't have to pay for parking as it was $41 for valet. All in all, I would stay here again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Tara
"Small rooms"
Staff was great. Rooms very small especially the bathroom. You could almost touch the bathroom mirror to the shower wall. Almost $50 to park when including tax. Location was good for restaurant and bars. A little far of a walk to the monuments.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Within walking distance to The White House..."
This hotel had most of the necessities. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Julio
Comfortable stay.Friendly staff.Hotel location perfect.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Gladys
OK
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel but not suitable for a romantic weekend
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Aurelia
"Hotel location offeres different interests"
Hotel was conveniently located near restaurants and DC Improv Comedy Club besides historical monuments. Even though room was small would stay there again based on location. No pool
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
V
"DoubleTree by Hilton WashingtonDC"
We we're extremely pleased with our stay. We will be choosing to stay there whenever we're in the DC area. Thank you for your hospitality.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Ken Raley
Nice place to stay in DC. Easy walking to sites and food.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel - Nice Neighborhood!"
Never having had the opportunity to stay in Washington DC, I was pleased overall with the choice of this hotel and the neighborhood. It was a little bit of a walk down to the White House and Washington Mall, but a nice walk. For dinner the hotel recommended a few local restaurants on P Street and we were very comfortable walking around with our children. We came back to the hotel after a long day to be greeted in the Lobby with Ice Cream Sundae's. The kids loved it! The breakfast buffet was a huge hit with our children too. The warm traditional breakfast to the huge fruit bar was fantastic. The only minor thing (and not a negative) is that the bathroom was very small and there was no swimming pool for the kids, which they look forward to at the end of the day.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Judy
"Nice and comfortable"
The hotel isn't far from the major attractions , it's within a 3 mile radius. We walked a lot to get from one attraction to another because parking the car in D.C. is almost impossible and we didn't know the bus and Metro routes. If you do research , I'm sure you can hop aboard and cut down on walking time. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable, although I could've used another chair in the room being that we were 2 people. The staff is very friendly and make one feel at home. You can park your car in their garage for about $40.00 a night which isn't bad.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Awesome location was an easy walk to everything!"
The hotel is in very good condition. My room door was a little tight and required a good deal of effort to close (not a big deal) Its only 8 stories so waiting for an elevator isn't painful. Bring your own water bottles, they charge $5 for a 20oz. There is a Starbucks a block North as well as a CVS and some other restaurants and shops. There is also a Capital Bikeshare rack on P street, so if you want to get around on bike, its very convenient. The location was awesome for me and I found in the morning it was as fast to walk the .75 miles to work! I was expecting to pay for wifi, however AT&T has wifi there for AT&T subscribers so that was a nice bonus, not AT&T, you are going to have to pay. The Breakfast at the restaurant was a one day deal, kinda of expensive for what you get, I just walked a block North to P street and found some better choices there. I had lunch at the bar and it was good, dinner has limited choices, but was pretty good as well. The only complaints I have are these. The bathroom door opens into the bathroom and its not huge so you have to kinda squeeze yourself into there to get the door closed. Mind you I am not a big person either! My second complaint is that the photos of the fitness center on HOTELS.com are not correct. The air conditioner was broken in the gym so I ended up going running outside because it was cooler!
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Gerard
"Convenient and comfortable"
The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. Extremely courteous. The room was comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located for access to the mall and browsing on P and 14th streets.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014