All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1515 Rhode Island Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Great hotel, nice accommodating staff especially since we asked them to switch out the things with down since we are allergic. The hotel is about a mile walk from all the important things such as white house, monument, etc. However the location was great for at night with some fun eats just right up the road. Highly suggest the commissary and GBD (both about.2 miles) and both are fantastic eats.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mackenzie
"Great location and experience."
Friendly staff, great location and clean rooms. The hotel is also in walking distance to important destinations and key institutions.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great staff, long walk to monuments"
Great staff, very helpful with directions and with taking care of my car. Room was clean, wish the beds were queen instead of full size. Would not permit a rollaway bed in our room due to fire hazard. Walk to monuments was long, took Metro to Smithsonian.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great weekend getaway!"
Can't beat warm cookies at check in and check out, room was cleaned everyday ! Everything seemed clean and updated. The hotel was accommodating to any request we had. It was a great stay !!!
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Brittany
"Disappointing"
The room's heat worked our first night of arrival, but thereafter it would not go above 65. We were told the boiler to the junior suites was malfunctioning but it was being repaired. We asked to move the third night because it was very cold. Front desk staff was exceptional; however, housekeeping threw out a belonging prior to us checking out. If you're going to have the breakfast buffet, get there early, as the breakfast staff was reluctant to replace things like English muffins, juice, etc.
5 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Evelyn
Wish the room had a fridge
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"First stay"
At check-in the bed preference confirmed on our reservation was not honored. This was upsetting and staff said none available. Then they did make it right in the end. So not a great start. At dinner one eve my entree was very undercooked. Took 3x sending it back. Restaurant manager provided us with extra wine and dessert to apologize for the dinner. Since all's well that ends well and comfort and cleanliness were very good, my rating reflects it. Be aware the bottled water left in bathroom and next to coffee maker is added to your bill if you open it. Usually for purchase drinks are in a mini bar.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"great"
RooM service was great
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
johana
"Good if all you are doing is sleeping"
The front desk staff was nice. The service in the restaurant not great. Waited almost 35 minutes for our check. Our waitress just disappeared totally. The room was clean for the most part. We were on the 4th floor which was for Hilton Honors guests. The carpet in the room was stained and the shower curtain had tears and snags all over it. I don't understand how they can't even have a decent shower curtain in the room. Additionally, I decided to stay a second night and found the room on Expedia for the 30 dollars less and the hotel would not honor that price. So I had to book on Expedia vs. at the hotel front desk which I was standing at as I was booking. This is an ok place to stay if all you are planning on doing is sleeping.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Right where I wanted to be ,close to everything !"
I wasn't expecting very much of anything , except a very busy city atmosphere.And the city definitely was. How great it was to get to my hotel ,.Handed a warm cookie (delicious by the way,wanted more.) And treated like a VIP all throughout my whole stay 1 week . The whole staff must have been hand picked ...They were all exelent ,and made me feel more than welcome .. The restaurant was great , Carlos the great..Takes great care of your needs..Food Great...especially breakfast! The staff definitely made this place !!From the front desk to the maids !!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
warren
"Awesome staff during blizzard"
Extremely nice staff. Stayed during a blizzard but had a awesome time in the hotel. Staff very helpful in finding places that were still open in the bad weather.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Weekend Visit"
My wife and I went to visit family in DC. The stay at the hotel was good. Friendly staff, clean room, pretty comfortable overall. Also the hotel was pretty close to the sights.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Miko
"22nd birthday fun"
Everything was really good i would say that my only problem was that i tried calling downstairs to ask for extra wash clothes and towels but the phone just rang for about 20mins then hung up on its own. i asked for extra wash cloths a couple hours later and recieved them.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Arebret
"Anniversary"
Our stay would've been better if we had a Jacuzzi tub because we were celebrating our first wedding anniversary and it would've been more romantic but overall we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Needs some do overs"
Bathroom is small with virtually no counter space to put toothbrush, hair products,etc. They leave water in the room with a flowery tag but beware in the corner there is a "$5" drink it they charge for it but nothing else lets you know that. The WiFi was a joke you can't imagine how slow, worse than old dial up. Both my colleague and I had same experience. Hotel said they were upgrading but don't tell you that in advance. If none of that bothers you, you can get a wicked cookie when you check in. That's my positive note. Even the TV remote sucked! Had to push the button at least twice to change channels. Def wouldn't stay there again! Nice staff!
cali gal
"The best Experience"
My stay at the Doubletree was excellent. The hotel staff made my first time experience the best.I will be back to this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Muy buen hotel, muy comodo y el staff increiblemente amable.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
sofiavzla
"great stay"
I stay at different hotels in the DC region at least twice a month and this is by far one of the best hotel experiences I've had,everything from the price to the service was great,i will definitely recommend a stay at this hotel.i give a 4 out of 5
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
jason
"D.C. Trip"
I stayed here for a high school reunion nearby. Was satisfied overall with the hotel. Was not satisfied that the hotel had valet only parking for $41.00 a night.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Washington D.C trop 2015"
Very friendly and helpful hotel staff and great location. Room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"family roadtrip"
You should have free wifi and rollaway beds. Staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Damian
"Dissatisfying"
Lots of hidden charges!
3 night trip Dec 26, 2014
elton
It is in a perfect location, walking distance to the major attractions. You can get a warm cookie when you check in! :)
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Doubletree Suite is The Way To Go"
This was the best suite I ever stayed at. The warm cookies was everything you could have wanted in a cookie.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Alane
"will be back"
The hotel is well located, most of the staff are wonderful people.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
José Francisco
"Double tree dc double parking"
The staff was rude and would not honor parking prices posted online.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel and location"
This hotel was a great stay for my girlfriend and I. We were greeted at the door of our cab and the bellman took our bags immediately. Our room was ready upon arrival at 1pm so it was nice to have the early check in. Our room was perfect. I walked in and immediately felt like Ahhhh super clean and fresh room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to mozy around the city. It was perfect.
4 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Probably won't stay here again"
the sheets weren't clean, workers were helpful but the room wasn't what I expected
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"One night in the nation's capitol."
wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Albert
"Great location, not so great service."
If service is important, don't stay here. The manager told me I wouldnt be charged for something due to an issue on their part, but proceeded to charge me anyway. Great location, but staff is not all that competent.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Monica
"No water the first night"
When I got there the hotel did not have any water because of a water main break, but the front desk failed to tell me that when I checked in. When I went back to the front desk to find out why the water in my room was not working the person working said that they had put a letter under everyone's door. I think for something as serious as no water in a room a person explanation at checkin was definitely warranted. The water was fixed during the night and other than that the hotel was fine. This is where customer service skills come into play.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good option for BWI"
The room looked clean but had a musty smell which made me wonder how clean it really was. The location is good if you want to stay near the airport.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Akshat
"Washington Get Away"
WE took a few days during Thanksgiving to enjoy Washington DC. This hotel was a perfect location and offered the perfect services. Could not have been better.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
alan
"Awesome experience."
This was the best hotel/motel experience that I have ever had. The service was excellent. The beds were awesome. Rooms were very clean. No complaints. The staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Randy
"Decent stay for the price"
Had a nice stay here. The beds were a bit too hard and the service was a little hit or miss.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Well appointed, great service, and easy"
For a quick business trip, this was an excellent selection. I was running late to a meeting as I was checking in and was very anxious about a long check in process. But the process couldn't have been faster, and the friendly young woman at the reception had me in my room with a warm cookie in under two minutes. Well done! The room was small but comfortable and it was all I needed.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Ksenia
"2 stars"
While the location was great and convienent, the actual hotel was sub par. The bathroom was cramped, not to mention I found two roaches in the morning. The table side lamp was broken, the light switch did not work. The remote for the TV had dead batteries and when requested for new ones, none ever arrived. The front desk was short and curt. Approaching them and asking about anything felt as though you were bein sent to the principals office.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Josh
"Nice hotel and good service"
I stayed at hotel for 2 nights. It locates in downtown. So, it's easy to go travelling, eating and shopping. First i checked in at front desk, Reception is so nice. She explained and gave all information that i had to know. I also got cookies. It's so yummy. The room was so clean. The bed was so comfortable.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Minnie
"Great place to stay close to the White House"
Great staff. Great place to stay close to the White House.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"DoubleTree never fails"
Room, Staff, Bar, Food, Hygene, all at a great level.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Kastriot
"Acceptable but could be better"
Overall good hotel experience but I was expecting more for the money. Vending machines not stocked frequently. Concierge tried to switch car services on me (I had called one and told me that another one there was the same company; was not true).
Panayiotis
"Love it!"
There for work. Second time there. Vety nice place. Nice bar and bartenders. Excellent breakfast and less than 10 minute walk to McPherson metro on the blue line.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Tiny bathroom."
bath room is the smallest I've ever seen. One of the elevator was not working and food not that good. Also key didn't work for me and another guest. Needless to say not going to be staying again,
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Expensive Valet"
The stay was good. The only disappointment was the $40 for parking that seemed mandatory. There is nowhere else to park and valet was half the cost of a room.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Erica
"Couldn't sleep!"
Room was clean & comfortable, but unfortunately there was a very loud party next door and walls were paper thin. I was dissapointed in staff not taking care of it like they said they would. I called front desk 3 times asking to move or get neighbors quietened down. Couldn't move me but said they would have them leave if they didnt calm things down. Neither happened until after third call at 1:30 am. By that time we had lost a good night's sleep and I had to be at work next morning early!
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Was expenting a lot much"
We stay in Doubletree Hotels regularly and this was a not a good stay. The room was too small, the safe did not work, they never took the garbage out... The breakfast and the waiters were vey nice though
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
martha
"Great Price for Great LOCATION!!"
The stay was amazing but the only thing that took me off guard was the 40.00 valet service for parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Mynor
"horrible halloween hotel"
I realize coming to DC on Halloween was a bit of a stretch. I figured by staying at a Hilton hotel my stay would be enjoyable. Friday, October 31, the first night, I was up all night and finally had to call DC police at 5am because there was the 4th altercation that was loud and was obviously getting physical. The front desk stopped answering the phone and I didn't know what else to do, so I called the cops. I was in town meeting my daughter's future in-laws for the first time and it set a horrible mood for an already stressful weekend.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
kathryn
"Nice, easy, simple and still classy"
Great warm, pecan chocolate chip cookies. Quiet facility, quiet neighborhood and free and metered parking options. Close to pretty much everything - DuPont, Adams Morgan, downtown, Golden Triangle and 14th Street corridor. We live in the city but wanted a night away from home and this was perfect. Not too many frills (pool, workout room) but that's OK.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Zerline
"Great experience"
Stayed for halloween weekend and I was very happy with the room and staff. Very friendly and was given a free cookie upon checking in, not much but a nice touch. Beds are very comfortable, haven't slept that well in a while.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014