All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1515 Rhode Island Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"horrible halloween hotel"
I realize coming to DC on Halloween was a bit of a stretch. I figured by staying at a Hilton hotel my stay would be enjoyable. Friday, October 31, the first night, I was up all night and finally had to call DC police at 5am because there was the 4th altercation that was loud and was obviously getting physical. The front desk stopped answering the phone and I didn't know what else to do, so I called the cops. I was in town meeting my daughter's future in-laws for the first time and it set a horrible mood for an already stressful weekend.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
kathryn
"Nice, easy, simple and still classy"
Great warm, pecan chocolate chip cookies. Quiet facility, quiet neighborhood and free and metered parking options. Close to pretty much everything - DuPont, Adams Morgan, downtown, Golden Triangle and 14th Street corridor. We live in the city but wanted a night away from home and this was perfect. Not too many frills (pool, workout room) but that's OK.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Zerline
"Great experience"
Stayed for halloween weekend and I was very happy with the room and staff. Very friendly and was given a free cookie upon checking in, not much but a nice touch. Beds are very comfortable, haven't slept that well in a while.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Wonderful great experience"
Please stay great hotel wonderful areas would recommend to anyone staying in area
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great for staying; less so for working"
Great, economical option for staying in DC. The two drawbacks are that it's not convenient to the subway/metro and the wifi, which you have to pay for unless you have status, is excruciatingly bad. So bad that I opted out the second night and worked from my phone.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Closed out the first night"
They were sold out when I tried to check in (and had made the reservation 3 months in advance), but put me up in a neighboring hotel for the first night of my trip. Overall, it was fine for what I needed.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Nate M
"Great hotel at a great location"
The staff was very friendly and co-operative and the location is awesome and the restuarant serves good food.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Nawab S
Staff was very nice. Hotel was clean and a good area for vaction.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2014
If you won't be spending too much time here, it's average
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good hotel, just as expected"
The hotel was not very close to the national mall and main attractions but one can still walk to most of them or take a short taxi journay. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was very good and convenient. The service at the restaurant made the difference. Rooms are ok.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stay but only allow four per room max"
Excellent quality hotel breakfast. One of the best 'breakfast included' hotel stays we have had. Friendly, helpful staff and only 10 minutes walk to the White House. Only issue - hotels.com said we could book for five people but when we showed up, they said they could not put a cot in the room. So they only sleep four to a room, no matter what Hotels.com says
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great experience"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree! Our family was treated wonderfully by the attentive and thoughtful hotel staff. The location is convenient to the Metro and the White House and National Mall were a pleasant walk away. We will definitely stay at the Doubletree on our next visit to DC.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Cheryl
"Good room, sagging bed."
bed was well worn and rather sagging. Besides that room clean and good layout. Noisy from road in early morning, but that's downtown DC I suppose.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
paul
"My Review"
I would recommend not to stay here. The room I stayed in was small for a double bed. The restroom was ridiculously small. The breakfast was $22 a person! Parking was an extra $45 a night! I wish they would have told me at check in!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"DoubleTree by Hilton Washington D.C."
The best breakfast !!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Igor
"I have to pay additional charges for internet."
I have stayed previously also there but I dislike this place for charging internet fee.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Ashok
"good hotel"
the hotel is good if you are going to DC for business not for a romantic stay
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Clean room and friendly staff"
My family only stayed one night at the hotel. I was pleased at the cleanliness of the room. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate dinner at the hotel's restaurant, 15 Ria. My husband and I both ordered pasta dishes, which were very good. Luckily, we didn't have to pay for parking as it was $41 for valet. All in all, I would stay here again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Tara
"Small rooms"
Staff was great. Rooms very small especially the bathroom. You could almost touch the bathroom mirror to the shower wall. Almost $50 to park when including tax. Location was good for restaurant and bars. A little far of a walk to the monuments.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Within walking distance to The White House..."
This hotel had most of the necessities. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Julio
Comfortable stay.Friendly staff.Hotel location perfect.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Gladys
OK
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel but not suitable for a romantic weekend
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Aurelia
"Hotel location offeres different interests"
Hotel was conveniently located near restaurants and DC Improv Comedy Club besides historical monuments. Even though room was small would stay there again based on location. No pool
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
V
"DoubleTree by Hilton WashingtonDC"
We we're extremely pleased with our stay. We will be choosing to stay there whenever we're in the DC area. Thank you for your hospitality.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Ken Raley
Nice place to stay in DC. Easy walking to sites and food.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel - Nice Neighborhood!"
Never having had the opportunity to stay in Washington DC, I was pleased overall with the choice of this hotel and the neighborhood. It was a little bit of a walk down to the White House and Washington Mall, but a nice walk. For dinner the hotel recommended a few local restaurants on P Street and we were very comfortable walking around with our children. We came back to the hotel after a long day to be greeted in the Lobby with Ice Cream Sundae's. The kids loved it! The breakfast buffet was a huge hit with our children too. The warm traditional breakfast to the huge fruit bar was fantastic. The only minor thing (and not a negative) is that the bathroom was very small and there was no swimming pool for the kids, which they look forward to at the end of the day.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Judy
"Nice and comfortable"
The hotel isn't far from the major attractions , it's within a 3 mile radius. We walked a lot to get from one attraction to another because parking the car in D.C. is almost impossible and we didn't know the bus and Metro routes. If you do research , I'm sure you can hop aboard and cut down on walking time. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable, although I could've used another chair in the room being that we were 2 people. The staff is very friendly and make one feel at home. You can park your car in their garage for about $40.00 a night which isn't bad.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Awesome location was an easy walk to everything!"
The hotel is in very good condition. My room door was a little tight and required a good deal of effort to close (not a big deal) Its only 8 stories so waiting for an elevator isn't painful. Bring your own water bottles, they charge $5 for a 20oz. There is a Starbucks a block North as well as a CVS and some other restaurants and shops. There is also a Capital Bikeshare rack on P street, so if you want to get around on bike, its very convenient. The location was awesome for me and I found in the morning it was as fast to walk the .75 miles to work! I was expecting to pay for wifi, however AT&T has wifi there for AT&T subscribers so that was a nice bonus, not AT&T, you are going to have to pay. The Breakfast at the restaurant was a one day deal, kinda of expensive for what you get, I just walked a block North to P street and found some better choices there. I had lunch at the bar and it was good, dinner has limited choices, but was pretty good as well. The only complaints I have are these. The bathroom door opens into the bathroom and its not huge so you have to kinda squeeze yourself into there to get the door closed. Mind you I am not a big person either! My second complaint is that the photos of the fitness center on HOTELS.com are not correct. The air conditioner was broken in the gym so I ended up going running outside because it was cooler!
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Gerard
"Convenient and comfortable"
The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. Extremely courteous. The room was comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located for access to the mall and browsing on P and 14th streets.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
kat
"Nice hotel in Dupont Circle."
Hotel was very nice. Staff was courteous and friendly. Hotel within Dupont Circle. Close to bars, clubs, and restaurants. Nice location. About a 10 minute walk to metro station.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Christopher
"I'd stay again"
The hotel staff is excellent and the location can't be beat. The valet parking service is a bit pricey, but what else should be expected in DC? The hotel restaurant is a little pricey as well, and the service isn't as stellar as the rest of the hotel but it wasn't bad.I do not appreciate having my gratuity automatically added to my check however because there were a couple of times the gratuity was not what I felt the service warranted, and I'm typically a very fair tipper. The lighting and the mirror placement in my room was ridiculously bad but the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. I had a great view of the street out front from my room. I really appreciated being able to open my room window have a screen on. It was walking distance, (albeit not exactly a short walk) to some great sites and the Georgetown Circle.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Convenient to downtown DC"
We like this hotel but difficulty using Wi-Fi. Lobby. & hallway extremely cold. No hair dryer but when requested , it was brought immediately. Main complaint was the spotty Wi-Fi service.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"4th of July"
We came to DC for the 4th and had a great time! The hotel was so centrally located we walked everywhere! The staff and room were incredible! Already planning next years trip!
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Regina & Michael
"very close to the white house and the mall"
Very clean room very comfortable bed, the only down side I found was the water pressure in the shower. Service was great, front desk and room service, good food.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Awesome"
I couldn't ask for more! This is the best hitel
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Outstanding"
Staff was outstanding! Room was very comfortable and clean! Location was a perfect distance from all the activities and locations we visited.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Martha Garcia
"Good Value"
This hotel exceeded my expectations when the hotel receptionist told me I will be okay if I parked my car on the street on sat 11 PM. I was given a ticket right away. I told the receptionist during my checkout..everything was great except parking ticket. they gave me breakfast coupons for 2. BF was very good. I never knew BF was not free. But overall the hotel was great.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Subbu
"Not good"
I would not recommend this hotel. The wifi is awful and service was nonexistent. The cookie was a nice touch though.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Ileana
"Good hotel"
Was in for one night on business trip; good location, plenty of nearby restaurants, nice neighborhood, close enough to museums. Would recommend for a return trip, business or pleasure.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Sergio
The key didn't work some times. The ice machine on our floor didn't work. The information online said the parking was $35 a day but I was billed at $41.00 a day.
3 night romance trip May 30, 2014
The hotel was a great base for a weekend in the city
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jay
"Common Areas are a little worn, but good loctation"
Staff was nice. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and well stocked. Room and hotel matched the price I paid. 4 bocks to Orange and Blue Metra lines.
3 night family trip May 28, 2014
"Great service but rooms need improvement"
The staff was very friendly and helpful but the rooms are a little old.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Aurelia
"Wonderful hotel, tiny room, tinier bathroom"
Overall, I would give the hotel a #5, maybe. We were on the Hilton Honors floor, so no school groups to disturb us. However, I don't think the bathroom could be much smaller and count as a bathroom. The bedroom wasn't roomy either. They were both smaller than European standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both my husband and I are small people to boot.
4 night trip May 18, 2014
Suzanne
My overall rating is 4 because, had a problem with the room, you gave me a handicapped one. My daughter who stayed with me almost fall with the slow ramp and the wet floor in the bathroom. Thanks, Sandra
4 night trip May 14, 2014
The staff was very friendly
5 night romance trip May 7, 2014
"My stay"
Everything was great, except our room was not ready when we arrived at 4 p.m.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Won't stay here again"
I will not stay at this hotel again. 1. The rooms aren't well maintained, I was in two different rooms & the phones did not work, the TV remotes barely would work, 2. Wi-Fi SUCKS, I couldn't get it to work most days, 3. the carpets & couches were filthy - things had been spilled on them & weren't properly cleaned up, 4. room cards lose programming repeatedly. Finally, I had 2 reservations - 1 booked for business & 1 for vacation days. When I checked in I told them I wanted to ensure I didn't have to change rooms. They told me no problem & to let the front desk know the night before my new reservation. I spoke with the front desk the night before my new reservation - they told me it was all set. The next day I went out for a full day of sightseeing - I came back at 9 pm was told I had to move rooms. I was LIVID to say the least. They did upgrade me to a suite & give me breakfast vouchers for my trouble - but this was unacceptable considering I had tried repeatedly to ensure this wouldn’t happen & they assured me it wouldn't. On my last morning I tried to get breakfast before leaving for my early flight - they don't serve breakfast before 7 am (RIDICULOUS) & when I went back up to my room to grab my things my room key again decided not to work. I have never in my life been so happy to leave a hotel.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
Dana
"great stay"
Vert Friendly and helpful staff. Space conscious rooms. Great valet staff. Quick and easy access to my car. Great stay! I felt like I was at home with the warm and friendly staff.
1 night trip May 3, 2014