All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2345 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Regular internet service
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Room is not nice
"Not horrible, not spectacular"
Our room thermostat said it was set on 65, but room stayed at 75. And as humid and hot as the weather was, it was really warm in the room for the whole stay. Pool was adequate. Leaves, flowers, some bugs diving in occasionally, but not overwhelming (to be expected with the summer breezes and such) it was perfect for a day of vegging out and tanning after a night out downtown. Double beds are small. We squeezed 2 adults into one and it worked but if you need your space, don't recommend double bunking in the double beds. Location is great. Minutes to downtown, Opryland, etc. The map made it seem like it was a little far out but max of a 10 min drive to downtown and 5-7 min to Opryland/Opry Mills (large shopping mall). Cabs are super easy to get to and from this hotel.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
K
"All is well."
The lady at front desk was great, very nice.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Fair, but not great."
The hotel was clean, and had an updated color pallate. The problem I had with the hotel was the mattress. I could feel the springs and every time my fiancé moved I woke up. I was impressed by all other aspects for what I was expecting.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Taylor
"Great location, price, and service"
It was a great location for all of the points of interest in Nashville. Went to the Stones Concert at LP field, went to Opryland, and then spent some time downtown and it's within 10 minutes of each of those spots. I mean this is no 5 star hotel but for the location, price, breakfast, and service I received, it was to me.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Ryan
"worst experience at a la Quinta yet"
I was in town for business, and to say that this hotel was not up to my expectations is putting it lightly. there was hair in the refrigerator, dirt in the floor, and the lobby was disgusting.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Robin
"Basic hotel ...overall was decent"
Went for a multiple night vacation with wife. Outdoor pool is nice, breakfast is adequate, surrounding area is nice and safe and you are directly off the freeway, about 10-15 minutes from everything in Nashville no matter what direction you go. Issues were that carpet was really dirty. Spilled a little juice and went to clean it with a rag and just tons of dirt came up along with my small spill. Overall for the price, I would stay here again as it was indeed decent. The pros define try outweighed the cons.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Would stay here everyday if I could afford it"
Was just there for one night. But as soon as I sat on the bed I fell into it and was immediatley asleep. and the BEST part was I woke up for the first time in years without back pain :-)
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Ashley
"not the best part of town"
Check in was at 3:00pm we arrived around 6:30 pm and the lobby was full of people waiting to check in to their rooms because they didn't have any cleaned and ready! We had just came in with our cat that needed to relieve herself and had to wait in a crowded lobby for at least 45 minutes or more. Our son was in Vanderbilt hospital & they caused us to miss visitation hours. The neighbourhood was a nightmare! The restaurants in the area either had bad service or were filthy. The McDonald's we went to had flies swarming everywhere! The only good meal we had was at Shoneys. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, but the hotel was in need of updates, and I wish since I'm disabled that we didn't have a 10 mile hike (exaggerated a bit) from the elevator to the room.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Kandi
"My Opinion"
Great hotel to stay at just for a couple days. Not too far from downtown and the hotel employees were very nice
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"CSI: Nashville"
This hotel was AWFUL!!! The carpet had not been vacuumed, there was remnants from the previous guest on the bathroom floor and one of the comforters on the bed. The was also old stains on the walls that resembled blood. My sister and I felt like we were staying in a crime scene CSI: Nashville. While the staff jumped to come up and "clean" the bathroom floor and change the comforter. They asked no questions when I cancelled the second night of our stay or did they offer any discounts or apologies for the appalling condition of the room.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nashville laQuinta"
The room was nice. I've stayed in LaQuintas before was surprised to see that the breakfast at this location did not include meat in the breakfast. We didn't have a fresh roll of tissue when I room was cleaned I ended up getting a roll off the cart on the last day. The front desk service was nice and friendly. May stay here again on my next trip to Nashville
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Trinia
"Close to down town."
Decent hotel, a little dated but clean and the staff was very nice.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nashville La Quinta"
Room and bathroom were clean. No issues.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Clark
"La Quinta Inn Nashville-Airport/Opryland"
When I travel I look for three things in a hotel - 1) clean room, 2) comfortable bed, and 3) free breakfast. This hotel met expectations. We chose the location because it was near the airport. Our room was on the highway side, so if you are a light sleeper and find street noise to be a problem, be sure to ask for a room on the other side of the hotel. Otherwise, we had a very pleasant stay at the La Quinta. There are certainly more expensive hotels in the area if you are looking for all the bells and whistles, but if you are looking for a good, clean place to lay your head at night, you can't go wrong with this hotel.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
"not pleased"
Very dissatisfied with quality of hotel for the cost. Was not worth $129 plus tax per night. Hallway had an awful smell and continental breakfast, awful...will never stay in Laquita again. Sorry
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Courteous, Clean, and Worth Every Penny"
Enjoyed my stay at a reasonable price! The staff was very nice. I was able to check-in early and the room layout was very nice. I really didn't need much during my stay however was not disturbed my cleaning staff and when I did leave my room late one afternoon, they made sure that I had fresh towels even before I had a chance to request them upon my return. Family members checked in later that week and we were all able to be in the same general vicinity of each other. Would definitely book this location again and possibly others in the hotel chain in other cities!
3 night trip May 6, 2015
antonio
"Hotel Stay"
In the center of everything...nice location.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jimmy
"Solid Stay, but Hot"
The only real issue I had was that the room temperature originally appeared to be controlled by a thermostat on the wall. We set this temperature and left on a rather hot day. When we got back, we found it was actually controlled by the air conditioner, which was not on.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
You get what you pay for. It's not terrible. For the price it was worth it. Walls are thin you can hear everything. Bed not the best but if you just need a place to crash it's good. And free breakfast
Other trip May 18, 2015
Nice stay comfortable rooms. Breakfast should had more options.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Content"
Overall, the hotel was good for the purpose it was intended for - a guys golf trip. The only issue I had was the the AC unit with the room was a little loud at certain times throughout the night.
4 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"shoot out for parking o k hotel."
stay okay-no parking/ asked why said kids from other hotel park on their lot/ we had to double park just to get close.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Terry
"Bachelorette Party"
This hotel was very pleasant. A cab ride to downtown was between $25-30 dollars with 7 passengers. It looked nice and was comfortable. The only thing I could say otherwise was about the breakfast. It is your typical continental breakfast, but I think it would be better if they added a little more variety such as chocolate chip muffin or french toast.
Other trip May 14, 2015
kayla
"Hotel is old and dirty"
When I stay in a low price hotel, I like to stay at La Quinta because all the ones that I have stayed in were clean. Unfortunately this one was not. It started with an elevator that looked like something had been dumped on the walls and floors and there was graffiti carved into the elevator door. Once inside our room, I found the top drawer of the dresser falling apart and the nightstand drawer full of candy wrappers. There was mold in the bathroom, and despite being a non-smoking room, it reeked of cigarettes. We tried to use the coffee pot, but the strainer basket was missing. As it turns out we couldn't have drank it anyway because there was so much chlorine in the water that when you turned it on, you could smell it all over the room, even over the smoke smell. The free breakfast was nothing but cereal and the waffle maker. I am used to getting at least eggs and fruit at La Quinta. Also, although we weren't going to use it anyway, the pool was closed, but there was nothing on the website warning us. We also saw people loitering in the parking lot drinking beer and cooking out on the back of their pickup. I don't usually leave bad reviews, but I would hate for anyone to pat any amount to stay here.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
"First experience with La Quinta"
The hotel was older but clean. The bedding was comfortable, and there was no sign of the dreaded polyester bedspread. We didn't turn on the television or use the wifi, so I can't comment on those things. Breakfast was nothing exciting,but there was something for everyone. The lobby was small, but adequate. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Wonderful place for the money"
Great customer service with check in and check out! Definitely the nicest La Quinta I have ever seen. The neighborhood was quiet. The only down side was that there wasn't that much offered at breakfast.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
April
"Not up to Par......."
I was disappointed at the age, wear and tear of the hotel. A two bed room only had one mirror, the balcony glass door was very dirty, the highway was very noisy, and the water was cold in the shower after the first person used it. The breakfast was a BIG disappointment as well as the extremely high prices in the snack bar.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Yvonne
Satisfied with experience at hotel. Thought cost was great for value received.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice for the price!"
I would stay again,the room was very well equipped and clean ,getting to the downtown area was not a problem drive was only 15 min. or less, I took the main streets to downtown as opposed to the highway it just seemed much easier.Some restaurants are very nearby within walking distance. Parking was also avail. and breakfast was incl.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"Noisy!"
Very noisy! Didn't sleep well any of the three nights. We will make a different choice next time. We love La Quinta because it is dog friendly. But this one didn't meet our standards.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Nasty bathroom"
The bathtub was disgustine, had a nasty mat glued on it that had black on it,yuk!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"bad stay"
our stay at your hotel the 6th floor,hallway,room stunk like cigarette smoke,it was hard too sleep.for$139.00 wrost place istayed
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
betty
Hotel staff were great but rooms were dingy and small with stains and cigarette burns on carpet. location was great. Continental breakfast good
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Overnight get away"
My husband and wanted a quick overnight get away and some shopping. La Quinita was a favorite hotel from the past. The front desk staff were nice and friendly. We had no problems checking in or out. We will use this hotel again in the future.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"So so"
It was Ok for the most part. Needs a few upgrades especially bathrooms and showers. I thought it was a little expensive for what it was, but was all that was available.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Great location, nice stay. Little noisy being next to large road but other then that great!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great value, highly recommend"
Really great value for the price I paid. Room was clean and furniture was modern. Bed was clean. Close to the airport and local businesses, and just a short drive from the city. Staff was friendly. Didn't get to try breakfast since I had a really early flight. I'd definitely stay here again next time I'm in Nashville.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
The front desk staff was very nice. Hallways were nasty the rugs need to be cleaned. The room as alright but not what I was expecting again the rugs where nasty and also needed to be cleaned, the beds where somewhat comfortable but when I went to lay down and uncovered the bed it looked like someone had already slept in it in other words that the sheets had no been changed and small pieces of debris where on the sheets and I also found long brown hairs on the top of the bed and they where not mine. The breakfast was not all that mainly all carbs the only thing health was some apples and cereal from their commercials you would thing that they really give a good breakfast. We where scheduled to come back and stay there but changed our minds and decided to cancel our reservations and stay elsewhere. This is definitely a $60.00 dollar per night hotel and definately not worth the price we paid. La Quinta really needs to do a better job in maintaining their hotels and offering a better breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Clara V
"Good value, pleasant dtay"
I stayed for two separate occasions a few days apart. Both times, the staff were great and responsive. The second time I was assigned a room that hadn't been cleaned (towels on floor, bedsheets undone) and they were super apologetic and such. Things like that probably happen easily. I would stay here again as I feel it's a good value and pleasant stay
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Rachel
"convenient location"
The room was fine on my first day, but cups were not replaced and garbage not emptied each day. On all three days, they wanted to clean when I was in the room and it was a different time each day. The elevator was not very clean. The food was good and fresh.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Gen
Nice stay, could use some updating on the room
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice And Pet Friendly"
Beds were comfortable; hotel is pet friendly. My pets enjoyed the balcony with the sliding doors so they could see out. Room was a little dusty. Location is great & convenient.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Decent and affordable"
Location was easy access to highways to take you into Nashville, so some of the road noise filters into the room. Only 5 minutes from a nice park to take dogs. The rooms were decent but the hallways were kind of dark and smelled like a urinal.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Fine One-Night Stay Close to Airport"
We stayed at hotel at end of a driving trip in Tennessee. The location was a 10-minute drive to the airport. The room was a good size, very clean. Beds were comfortable with a sheet over the blanket (to resemble a duvet). There is no bar or restaurant, but the Holiday Inn nearby had both and was an easy stroll over. The complimentary breakfast was fine, and included a variety of foods: fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, etc.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
JoyO
"Close to opry"
Room smelled of smoke even though it was a not smoking room. Curtains didn't close all the way and our room was on the first floor. Bathroom door didn't shut totally. No bed skirt on the box spring. Housekeeping didn't empty the trash in the 2 nights we stayed there.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
kathy
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Im the type of person that checks the room before i bring in my bags, (even in 4 star hotels) and everything was satisfactory. Breakfast was good
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
amy
"Meh"
Excellent front desk stsff, very helpful. Hallways and elevator smelled awful. It was a mix between pet and smoke...unfresh. didn't realize it was a pet friendly environment until someone got on elevator w their dog. Carpet n hallway smelled awful. Room was decent n comfortable. Bathroom floor n tub needs updating. would not recommend to a friend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
D
"Music City Keeper!!"
Great location! Only 7 miles from downtown Nashville and very close to Opry Mills Mall!! Will definitely stay here again. Hotel, staff, and convenience was all perfect. Highly recommend!!
4 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Sheri
"Good to spend the nights"
We spent most of our day outside so when we were back at hotel, we were already tired and having a bed to sleep on is good enough-->can't comment on the comfort of bed! We got a room away from highway but we still can hear all the noise at night. Luckily we were all tired & went to sleep with no problem. Shampoo/soap isnt enough but we don't need it anyway. We brought our own. Our beds weren't cleaned properly. Hair was still on bed so we guess the bed covers weren't changed. The comforter/blanket was tuck unevenly under the beds. Overall, it's a good place to spend the nights after all the tired activities. Just do not expect a luxury stay!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
babyloo23
Hotel sits right on highway extremely noisy. Hotel needs to be refurbished.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015