All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
401 17th St, Denver, CO, 80202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"MAJOR CHARGE FOR PARKING!!!!"
We came from northwest Colorado for a show in downtown Denver- hotel was under construction and very difficult to find. We had to pay $31.00 for parking- charged 2 days and we were not even there 24 hours. No where was it stated we would have these parking charges- shouldn't that be included in your hotel cost??? VERY DISAPPOINTED
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Under construction"
No hot water for shower and parking was under construction do had to pay $31 per night to park car...
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
kc
"excellent"
It was comfortable. The rooms were a bit small, but not too small. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent especially for the pricing.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Dohyun
"Hotel in perfect location."
Hotel is in the perfect location for nearby restaurants, bars and even the outdoor mall. Walked our whole trip and enjoyed the different scenery and beautiful weather. Enjoyed it very much. Other parking options around. Walk around and check them out.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Alicia
"Stay here if you like using soap as shampoo"
My room was not equipped with any shampoo or conditioner. I called housekeeping and the front desk FOUR times and it did not arrive for over 40 minutes. At that point I was late for a conference that I was in town for and had to shower and wash my hair using a bar of soap and body lotion. I arrived back to my room that night to discover that housekeeping never came while I was out that day. The woman at the front desk was not helpful, and the manager has not returned my phone calls. I will not be coming back here.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"not everything as hot as expected"
Everything very good. Only exception was the unstable delivery of warm water while taking showers. Curious to see how the new great room will look like when finished.
4 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Juerg
"Denver"
Hotel is under construction, but still a good location and good value
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Poor Customer Service"
Woke up to construction at 7 a.m. without any warning from the staff. When confronting management they were very rude and acted like they were annoyed when having to speak to several customers. Cleaning staff walks into room without any notice. $30 to park a vehicle in already over priced room. Supposedly you cant go to the garage to get in your vehicle, due to security reasons. If that is true than it would be the staff of the garage that would be responsible for the damage to nozzle of the gas tank. Someone tried jamming something down the tube, I'm assuming to try and siphon gas from the truck. Overall not pleased with the hotel to say the least.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Went home at 11:15 PM"
No vending machines for a soda. We were on the 6th floor and called desk to know when the Event on the second floor would end and were told by 12:30 AM. Music was booming in our heads like being at a stop light with a teen driver that had his subwoofer turned all the way up. We packed up and went to the front desk at 11:15 and then were told the party had ended. We said that we were already packed. The night lady at the desk said ok and checked us out without even a "I am sorry". We only get to go and stay somewhere about once a year. We spent alot and did not have a good time. Thanks, Grandparents raising a 3 year old.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Bunnie
"Business 101"
Came to Denver on business. Enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Mary Ann
"Great stay for the money!"
Great hotel. Water was not working well (trouble warming water temp for shower). Noticed a stain in the sheets which was a bit troubling but otherwise a good comfortable hotel with good customer service.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Katherine
"A great stay"
Our stay was perfect. Charity at check in was always pleasant and helpful. The valet staff was attentive and courteous.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Dimitrios A
Everything was great until we went to breakfast the last day and found virtually nothing available. It was 30 minutes before it was to close and there wasn't anything left!! The attendant said the second person had called in sick and he had "been slammed" all morning. No pancakes, no bread, no bagels, no juice, no hard bolied eggs, no fruit, no hot water to make oatmeal. There were some egg omletes that were cold (appeared to have not been fully heated), sausage gravy that appeared to have been watered down to make it go further, and there was cold cereal, but again no milk. Very disappointing way to end an otherwise good experience.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jackie
"Good location, but..."
Everything was good but the hotel parking was excessive and the businesses center was in the hotel across the street. Everything else was great!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jjab
"Good Stay"
This was the last weekend before becoming Holiday Inn Express, so there was construction. Front desk Staff was outstanding. Great location, close to 16th St Mall
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Parking is extra."
Hotel was fine for the price. Rooms are very small. Breakfast was just ok, tasted like everything came precooked and was just warmed up there. There is no parking close by so you are pretty much forced to use the $30 a day valet parking.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great location, but some things needed improvement"
The location was great, but there were no signs so it was difficult to find (the building was completely unmarked). They are undergoing a renovation so the rooms were very nice, but the hallways looked very under construction (messy etc. which is understandable). The breakfast was good just watch the dates on some items. The yogurt I almost ate had expired 15 days prior to the date we were there. The only other issue I had was that housekeeping knocked on our door at 8am on Sunday morning (we didn't check out until Monday so it's not like room had to be cleaned and turned around that day) waking us up wanting to clean our room. I appreciate a clean room but no need to do it at that time of the morning. Overall I think next time I would pay a few more dollars and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
LJ
"Good location downtown near 16th street mall."
In process of being converted to Holiday Inn so all exterior signs were missing or covered which made hotel difficult to find initially. Room was a little small but nice and clean. Sliding glass door to the bathroom would not close. I was alone so I didn't care but someone else might. There were no vending machines anywhere in hotel. Ice machines were located in dirty hallways behind elevators. There was work being done related to the remodel that started very early in morning, around 8am, that involved power tools, drilling, hammering, etc. It was very loud and very annoying.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice downtown Denver hotel."
Nice place to stay considering the higher cost options in downtown Denver.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Cheryl
"Horrible hotel"
Hotel service was awful there's a 31 dollar a night valet fee they don't tell you about. There's construction going on at the hotel that starts at 7 am even on the weekends so good luck trying to sleep in over the sound of loud power tools. Breakfast was awful. The location is nice but next time I'll pay the extra cab fare to stay somewhere farther away with good service
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Ryan
Great
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Marc
"Good place to stay....long time to check-in..."
Got room for my parents. Other than 30 minute wait to check in on Saturday evening(5pm). It was great.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Under construction, noisy, tough on services"
Noisy due to construction on same floor and below. drains clogged HVAC did not work correctly Remote did not work correctly - you had to type in each channel to change it. Check in desk is rough Breakfast was poorly displayed and of poor quality. Staff was not charming and appeared to be beat down. Valet staff was good, attentive and helpful Key card did not work all the time.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Just a place to lay my head."
Besides being charged for a defective room key, my stay was actually enjoyable. The room was pretty much what I expected for the price. If you want luxury this hotel is not the one for you. I'd rate my overall experience 3.5 out of 5.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Daniek
"Pretty Good, not perfect"
All was good except the hot water took forever to heat up and wasn't that hot. Also, the lobby was not pleasant due to construction. I understand it is to become a Holiday Inn though.
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Good hotel with a good location."
The hotel is clean, with a basic but good free breakfast and very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Lara
"Clean Room, Convenient Location"
Great place to stay if you need to be in downtown Denver. The hotel is a few blocks from the 16th Street Mall. The room was very clean and comfortable, and all of the staff I dealt with were very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Basic, not luxurious"
The staff were uniformly friendly and accommodating. There were no frills at this hotel -- the room was clean and reasonable room. The bathroom was in sorry shape: it was clean but there was what looked like a burn in the floor of the tub, the shelving underneath the sink was rotting, and the shower handle came off in my roommate's hand. Also we had to ask for re-keying several times as the credit card keys didn't always work correctly. The breakfast was not to my taste (eggs, sausage, sweet pastries, sugared yogurt) but typical for most American hotels these days.
Eye Doctor
"Poor ventilation"
The room I stayed in had both an incredibly loud or ventilation system that kicked on every few hours and produced a loud screeching sound that woke me up out of dead sleep. Also, I believe another guest was smoking in their room because every time the heater kicked on my room smelled like cigarette smoke. To be fair to Comfort Inn, I did not report this to the front desk, mostly b/c it was the middle of the night when these problems occurred and I had to get up in a few hours for a conference and did not want to go through the hassle of moving everything to a new room.
Emily
"Great deal for the price!"
Clean, comfortable rooms conveniently located near the 16th Street Mall. Friendly staff who keep everything working and working well. The fitness center isn't luxurious, but it's very functional. The breakfast allows you a great start to the morning. Really enjoyed my stay!
Alan
"Helpful Staff"
The girl at the front desk went above & beyond to make sure I knew how to find the specific kind of store I was looking for. And the guys at breakfast were friendly and helpful.
"Excellent location and very clean an comfortable."
Was very pleased with clean, updated, comfortable room for this very reasonably priced hotel. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast OK. Short walk to Denver Convention Ceter. Would definitely stay here again.
Suz
"Great location for what I needed"
Hotel staff were friendly and polite and offered to help in any way they could. Thought the hotel was great value for money with plenty of locations to eat and dring around it. Will be staying again next time in Denver.
Room was small but nice. Lobby could be updated and hotel staff seemed flustered when I checked in.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Good for the price. Nice location if you're staying downtown.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Adam
"Good location. Better value"
The hotel was just what i needed for a trip to Denver. Location is great for Down Town and things there are close by. It was clean and quiet. Breakfast was OK. Plenty of food just a typical bar
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Dave Omer
"An Underrated Gem on 17th & Tremont"
Staff was very personable and professional. While certainly not glamorous, their attitude and service made it an exemplary experience and the perfect venue for a brief, rewarding get away. I will certainly return in the future!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Not a good experience"
First, we were unable to drive to the parking area of the hotel bc someone had parked in the drive through. Took us another 15 min of driving around until we just pulled in and went in the hotel to find assistance. Room was very small. The next morning we found there was no hot water. There was also a sewer like smell in the hotel. We were supposed to stay the weekend. Checked out and walked across the street to the Brown Palace. Much nicer hotel for about $50 more a night. Will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Not impressed"
Tiny rooms, no fan in bathroom, loud guests, vending machines not on every level, hard beds, shower did not drain
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
cg
was OK... was a clean place to crash... its denver. You're in a stupor most of the day so yeah..
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Cold"
The hotel has no benefits other than price. The free breakfast was awful, all Items were cold and poorly cooked (either over or under cooked). The eggs looked more like yellow goo. The first day of my stay my shower was taking forever to warm up (5+ minutes). I called the front desk and was told that at times it can take 15 or so minutes for the hot water to activate. Not exactly convenient come morning time. Luckily it didn't take that long each time. The cleaning staff did nothing to my room other than make my bed the two times they came in. Did not replace Shampoo or soap. Did not replace my ice bucket liner. Did not vacuum.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Uncomfortable inn."
1. Among the worst hotel beds I have ever encountered. 2. Terrible "pillows." 3. No bathtub. Never staying in another hotel room without a tub.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
david
"NO COMFORT IN HERE"
1. I AM DONE WITH HOTELS THAT GIVE YOU A SHOWER ONLY. 2. THE BED WAS ATROCIOUS. 3. THE MISSHAPEN LUMPS AT THE HEAD OF THE BED WERE A POOR EXCUSE FOR PILLOWS.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
david
"Wonderful"
This hotel is within walking distance to many wonderful restaurants, shopping stores, and entertainment! We slept like a baby, wrapped in comfort!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Awesome"
I would stay here again. They staff are great! They make sure that you are well taken care of. Everything was clean and nice. I love this hotel!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Tiny end room, "shoehorned" bathroom"
The tiny little "end" room felt cramped and wasn't in the best of shape around the floor/trim area. The bathroom felt like it had been "shoehorned" into the room. Because of the way the shower door and faucet was placed you had to be IN the shower to initially turn on the shower, which results in a blast of uncomfortable cold water while you wait for it to warm up. The breakfast of fake scrambled eggs, etc. was less than appetizing.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"comfort inn downtown Denver"
There were no problems during my quick overnight stay. I enjoyed my visit and will happily book this hotel again during any future visits to Denver.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Stay somewhere else"
Valet was very helpful. Staff inside was not helpful with things like, bags, directions, or a request to not be placed right next to the elevator. Parking is a nightmare- valet is $35 a night- not worth staying here. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Abbie
Personnel were great. Room was good. Very accomodating and helpful staff
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"not the average Comfort Inn"
I was shocked, but in a good way. I needed a hotel close to the bus station for an overnight stay. This was the most reasonably priced hotel listed within walking distance. I've only ever had average to below-average stays at Comfort Inns in the past. But I figured, hey, it's just one night. Wow, I wish we could have stayed longer. The bed was so comfortable. The view was beautiful (16th floor). Frank at the front desk was so welcoming and a real angel helping us (we were exausted). Breakfast was huge, and fresh, and tasty. I'd love to stay here again -- and so would my kids.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014