All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Absolutely outstanding on every level!!"
This hotel, staff, service, location, you name it and it was outstanding!! They go above and beyond and think of every little detail!!!
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Derryl
"Centrally located in beautiful downtown Denver!"
We were throughly impressed with our stay here! We arrived before check-in time and the clerk suggested we take the handicapped room because it was ready. We did, dropped our bags off and went to enjoy the city! Later in the evening we were not very impressed with the room - the bed was shorter, the fridge didn't work and a towel bar in the bathroom was broken. The next morning we told a clerk of our issues and they were completely accommodating! Put us in the room we originally booked and it was beautiful. This hotel is located just a block from the 16th street mall (plenty of food, shopping) and is centrally located within a lot of entertainment. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
"Awesome experience"
Great stay and great staff
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
"Mistake Turns Out Great!"
The stay was great! I booked the Hotel while at the Paramount Theater for that night. When we got there, they had all of the rooms occupied. So the moved us up to the executive suite and gave us breakfast on them for the mix up. Talk about turning a mistake around and making it better! I will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
"Bridge"
It was good. NO one bugged was early maid service.
10 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Great hotel & location"
We stayed at the Grand Hyatt for a mother/daughter-in-law weekend, and would stay here again. Hotel was very nice, extremely clean, and the staff was wonderful! Centrally located to all of the activities we were interested in, and in a safe part of downtown.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Kari
Only slight Nick was that the lotion wasn't replenished during the servicing of the room and it happened to be the dryest 12 days anyone had seen in a while. Not a horrible problem, just bought lotion at a nearby store.
11 night trip Nov 25, 2015
Beautiful hotel! Great Location
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Happy
"Do NOT Valet!!!!"
Everything was nice except the parking. If you rent a car or choose to bring a car to the hotel I suggest you avoid the valet. We got charged twice!! Once at the front desk and once at the valet desk for three nights of parking!! We didn't have time to contest the charges because we were on our way out to the airport when we realized what happened. On one occasion there was no valet outside to take our car in. We ended up leaving the car in the driveway. It's definitely not worth parking there for $37 a night! This hotel should offer a self-park option at least.
5 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2015
Rebecca
I was very impressed with this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definately stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Dena
Overall it was a good stay. Make sure if you get a city view that they give you the good side and not the view of the track and the bad part of town.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"Great downtown hotel!!"
Very nice hotel!! Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
JENNIFER
Just got some random 50 dollar charges on my credit card the next day never smoked in hotels
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
It went well, however they need to figure out parking. While I was able to find a reasonable option 2 blocks away, it would be nice to have something affordable or FREE on-site. I work in hospitality and we offer 1 spot per room. It would be nice if they could offer something like that, or even discounted $10/night.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Good Location For Denver"
Loved the location. Pool was freezing. Windows everywhere were super smudgy. Andrew in the restaurant was amazing. Room needed some TLC on the walls. Didn't realize no hot tub. Oh well.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Michele
We got such a beautiful view of the mountains and town. Everyone was so nice to us. I didn't like the parking. It cost a lot to park.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Haylee
"Hotel.com Sucks"
Stay was great, the hotel made up for hotel.com's bad service with their great service but i will never use Hotel.com again. Hotel.com messed up my reservation and in the end it cost me $200.00 extra with no apology.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Nicholas
The pool was frigid and the bathroom was not cleaned. Not a great way o spend a night in the city with three little children looking for a getaway. Though the front desk clerk comped our valet they have yet to call me as promised about the bathroom cleanliness...
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
msv
"Weekend with Slash and Myles Kennedy!!!"
In town for a concert in the area. Beautiful hotel, service was excellent. Valet was a little expensive but the guys were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Joyce
Great stay! Clean rooms, friendly staff, and nice hotel with lots of places nearby. Easy walk to 16th St Mall. The beds could've been a little more comfortable for the price; the bedding was great. Parking adds up quickly, but lots of options nearby for less.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The room was really nice and clean. The hotel was nice enough to let me check in early. The pillow was not that comfortable. I ordered an in room breakfast but never got it. I didn't get the exact room that I wanted it but it was okay where I was. The restaurant is very limited, only one restaurant. But overall, it was good because it's close to everything!
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Moung
The hotel was perfect for our family who was there for a wedding. The staff was very helpful, friendly & courteous!!! We were really happy & would definitely stay there again:-)
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Gretchen
"Beautiful Entrance"
Went for my mans birthday. Walk in to a beautiful setting. Great staff checking in. Brought a bottle of wine for his birthday and a birthday card signed by the staff. Cute! Clean nice room. Comfortable beds. Valet service spectacular! Although you can walk everywhere. I would highly recommend staying here.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
julie
"Midpoint of trip"
Stayed here as a treat half way on a solo train trip from New York to California. Was super comfy and very accommodating staff.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2015
Andre
Went to the Bronco game and had a great time
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Debra
"Great hotel for access to downtown activities"
This hotel was a great place to stay while my husband and I attended an event at the Denver Convention Center. It was easy walking distance to the Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, as well as the rest of the nearby amenities. It was a little confusing at check in as the desk is hidden behind a wall off the main lobby. All agents use laptops at individual work stations. It is a lovely facility with very nice, clean, spacious rooms and a very comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Needed to be near convention center and this hotel was perfect. Clean and very comfortable hotel. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
This hotel is great. Room service was great. Gym was suitable. They have a track and a tennis court on the roof which was nice. Staff was friendly. A little farther to Coors Field then hoped for but not too bad.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2015
Even though we arrived 3 hours early we were still able to check and get our room. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel was located with walking distance to Coors Field. Even though I thought that parking was a little steep ($37 per night) I have been told that this is the norm in Denver. Staff was great and very helpful. I will look to stay here again when in Denver.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Kenneth
"great hotel"
We really enjoyed the Grand Hyatt! We had a city view room which was worth the extra money. The concierge was very helpful when we asked where to go for dinner and there was a lot of options within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Lauren
"denver"
nice hotel, expensive valet parking with no alternative available
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Shana
"I wanted, quiet, comfort, and room service."
Very accommodating. Ordering room service was a breeze. Food & drink menu has a lot of good choices. It was delicious, although my burger was not cooked medium. It was late. I was hungry, so I didn't complain. Good cable television. The bed comfort was as close to my own bed than I've ever experienced. I will ask for a room with a better view next time. I especially liked the motion sensitive light on the night stand. Nice place.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Too expensive. Swimming pool closed at 9:00pm, too early. No tub in the simple bathroom. Breakfest is good but not including kids.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Jerry
"Great hotel, horrible parking fees!"
Hotel was great, only complaint is the parking fee is ridiculous!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Racheal
"Great hotel for downtown Denver activities"
We found the hotel quite luxurious. The motion-activated lighting in the closet, main room, and bathroom was a nice touch. We were lucky to have a room facing SE so we could see the outdoor track and tennis court and the sun rise on the glass buildings in the area. The room and bed were comfortable. Price was a bit high but a good value. Our stay was short so we didn't get to enjoy the restaurant or the fitness center. We avoided valet parking to save money, but the attendant directed us to the adjoining self-parking garage, which ended up being more expensive than valet. I recommend using one of the many other parking options in the area.
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
Thanks for commenting on our outdoor, rooftop tennis court and running track. A unique feature that our guests love. Regarding parking, like most larger cities, parking in downtown Denver is at a premium. At the Grand Hyatt we lease secure/covered parking at an adjacent garage which is only large enough for valet parking. There are independent self-parking options close to the hotel but we feel these are not always the best as they don’t provide an in and out option and are not necessarily covered and secure. We are always happy to help, in any way that we can, when our guests arrive. Thanks for staying with us !
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Perfect"
Needs parking. Has only valet @37.00. Other than that fantastic hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
rick.l
"nnoying experience affected my opinion"
We were in town for a sporting event and barely had time to check in before leaving. We returned about 11 p.m., and just wanted to sleep. As soon as we turned everything off, it became apparent that the loud noise from the adjacent elevator would keep us awake. I called down and the clerk readily agreed to move our room (making me think this happens frequently) and told me someone would deliver the new keycard to our room. We dressed, packed, and sat there for 30 minutes. After that, we went downstairs and the desk clerk said they'd been waiting for us to come get the key! What I just don't understand is WHY hotels place guests in these types of rooms when they are huge and not remotely full? In this case, we were inconvenienced and irritated, and the staff had to clean two rooms!
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
Thanks for your comments. I am fully aware of your situation as we discussed it at our morning meeting after your arrival. A complete disconnect on communication and I apologize for the rough start to your visit. We were, by the way, quite full the days that you were with us. We still had many arrivals that day which is why we were able to accommodate your request for another room. Sorry, again, for the poor communication.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
great rooms and great service.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Abraham
"Great weekend"
Had a great stay
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Jeffrey
Great room, very clean and modern. Couple of blocks from shopping area
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great hotel, but should lose the buffalo pictures!"
Great clean modern decor in rooms, bed is comfortable. I love this hotel for a quick downtown stay. However, I have stayed here several times, all in different rooms. All are decorated with very modern furnishings and fixtures, but all the rooms have the most ridiculous piece of artwork of a buffalo on a black and white striped background above the desk. It is ugly and does not fit the decor at all - I don't know what they were thinking. But, it doesn't make the room any less comfortable. If you stay, I am curious if anyone likes that piece of 'artwork'
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Gustin
"Nice hotel, not as nice service"
We live in Denver, but chose to stay at the Hyatt during a music festival we were attending. First, parking is $37 per day when you use valet, or $32 per day in the same garage if you park yourself. I suggest parking elsewhere and utilizing uber if you are coming in a vehicle. Cons: They require a $50 per day deposit that you are charged for upfront along with your nightly stay when you check in. Next, at around 9:00 am Saturday morning, maintenance began using a power saw and was doing some drilling in the room next to us. When I contacted the front desk I was informed that they could not do anything about it because the guys had already begun their work. Maybe its just me, but unless its an emergency, I don't believe scheduling maintenance work that requires drilling or using a power saw at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning in a hotel is a great idea to me. The front desk offered to move our room and buy us breakfast. I declined as we were already up, didn't want to deal with packing up and moving, and already had brunch plans. Pros: Nice room, lobby was really nice, and a Starbucks in the attached building was convenient. Overall, the hotel was nice and a convenient location. I've stayed at other hotels downtown Denver with better parking, larger rooms with kitchens, and where I didn't feel everything came with a price.
"Luxury in Downtown"
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. The staff is notably friendly and professional. Only two things I was wishing for: the ability to get an in room massage as there is no spa, and the late night room service menu had nothing I could eat as I am one of the many on special diets. But late night room service is always lacking so that's nothung new unfortunately. Many hotels could step up their game by simply providing a 24 hour menu. I digress, though. Unless I chose a hotel with a spa inside, I would absolutely choose the Grabs Hyatt every time in Denver. The staff was so amazing I'm thinking they would have even tried to accomodate a crazy, late night food request to the best of their abilities, were I to have asked.
CT
"Nice motel good location"
staff was friendly and nice motel and the price was good
james
"Beautiful and right downtown!"
Brought 12 girls for a bachelorette party! Could not have worked out better.
Pat
"Elevator noise"
Room was too close to the elevator. Sounded like a jet flying over all night.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Wouldn't do it again"
Hard bed since I can't use down there was no way to make it comfortable. Lobby bar was so loud when there were any people in there. Valet was $37 a night but right across the street it was $17 a day... really??? Of course if you were going to go in and out it may be a little more but still a much better deal. The location was okay but still a lot of city noise during the night. Worst of all there was only a sliding door for a bathroom door. They don't close all the way and gave no privacy!
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Just saying
Ordering food and drinks by the pool was not easy. One of our pillow cases were dirty. The Fireside bartender was excellent and our room service was delicious and the room service staff were very friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
JASMIN
The valet staff changed my flat tire early one morning when they noticed it was flat. Very nice service done without me even being aware of the situation.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Great location ride to the 16th St Mall. The area gets very shady at night, so may not want to walk alone after dark. Uber rides are easily available to get you places and so you don't have to feel unsafe walking back to the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015