All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Regular internet service
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"great hotel"
We really enjoyed the Grand Hyatt! We had a city view room which was worth the extra money. The concierge was very helpful when we asked where to go for dinner and there was a lot of options within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Lauren
"denver"
nice hotel, expensive valet parking with no alternative available
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Shana
"I wanted, quiet, comfort, and room service."
Very accommodating. Ordering room service was a breeze. Food & drink menu has a lot of good choices. It was delicious, although my burger was not cooked medium. It was late. I was hungry, so I didn't complain. Good cable television. The bed comfort was as close to my own bed than I've ever experienced. I will ask for a room with a better view next time. I especially liked the motion sensitive light on the night stand. Nice place.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Too expensive. Swimming pool closed at 9:00pm, too early. No tub in the simple bathroom. Breakfest is good but not including kids.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Jerry
"Great hotel, horrible parking fees!"
Hotel was great, only complaint is the parking fee is ridiculous!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Racheal
"Great hotel for downtown Denver activities"
We found the hotel quite luxurious. The motion-activated lighting in the closet, main room, and bathroom was a nice touch. We were lucky to have a room facing SE so we could see the outdoor track and tennis court and the sun rise on the glass buildings in the area. The room and bed were comfortable. Price was a bit high but a good value. Our stay was short so we didn't get to enjoy the restaurant or the fitness center. We avoided valet parking to save money, but the attendant directed us to the adjoining self-parking garage, which ended up being more expensive than valet. I recommend using one of the many other parking options in the area.
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
Thanks for commenting on our outdoor, rooftop tennis court and running track. A unique feature that our guests love. Regarding parking, like most larger cities, parking in downtown Denver is at a premium. At the Grand Hyatt we lease secure/covered parking at an adjacent garage which is only large enough for valet parking. There are independent self-parking options close to the hotel but we feel these are not always the best as they don’t provide an in and out option and are not necessarily covered and secure. We are always happy to help, in any way that we can, when our guests arrive. Thanks for staying with us !
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Perfect"
Needs parking. Has only valet @37.00. Other than that fantastic hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
rick.l
"nnoying experience affected my opinion"
We were in town for a sporting event and barely had time to check in before leaving. We returned about 11 p.m., and just wanted to sleep. As soon as we turned everything off, it became apparent that the loud noise from the adjacent elevator would keep us awake. I called down and the clerk readily agreed to move our room (making me think this happens frequently) and told me someone would deliver the new keycard to our room. We dressed, packed, and sat there for 30 minutes. After that, we went downstairs and the desk clerk said they'd been waiting for us to come get the key! What I just don't understand is WHY hotels place guests in these types of rooms when they are huge and not remotely full? In this case, we were inconvenienced and irritated, and the staff had to clean two rooms!
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
Thanks for your comments. I am fully aware of your situation as we discussed it at our morning meeting after your arrival. A complete disconnect on communication and I apologize for the rough start to your visit. We were, by the way, quite full the days that you were with us. We still had many arrivals that day which is why we were able to accommodate your request for another room. Sorry, again, for the poor communication.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
great rooms and great service.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Abraham
"Great weekend"
Had a great stay
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Jeffrey
Great room, very clean and modern. Couple of blocks from shopping area
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great hotel, but should lose the buffalo pictures!"
Great clean modern decor in rooms, bed is comfortable. I love this hotel for a quick downtown stay. However, I have stayed here several times, all in different rooms. All are decorated with very modern furnishings and fixtures, but all the rooms have the most ridiculous piece of artwork of a buffalo on a black and white striped background above the desk. It is ugly and does not fit the decor at all - I don't know what they were thinking. But, it doesn't make the room any less comfortable. If you stay, I am curious if anyone likes that piece of 'artwork'
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Gustin
"Nice hotel, not as nice service"
We live in Denver, but chose to stay at the Hyatt during a music festival we were attending. First, parking is $37 per day when you use valet, or $32 per day in the same garage if you park yourself. I suggest parking elsewhere and utilizing uber if you are coming in a vehicle. Cons: They require a $50 per day deposit that you are charged for upfront along with your nightly stay when you check in. Next, at around 9:00 am Saturday morning, maintenance began using a power saw and was doing some drilling in the room next to us. When I contacted the front desk I was informed that they could not do anything about it because the guys had already begun their work. Maybe its just me, but unless its an emergency, I don't believe scheduling maintenance work that requires drilling or using a power saw at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning in a hotel is a great idea to me. The front desk offered to move our room and buy us breakfast. I declined as we were already up, didn't want to deal with packing up and moving, and already had brunch plans. Pros: Nice room, lobby was really nice, and a Starbucks in the attached building was convenient. Overall, the hotel was nice and a convenient location. I've stayed at other hotels downtown Denver with better parking, larger rooms with kitchens, and where I didn't feel everything came with a price.
"Luxury in Downtown"
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. The staff is notably friendly and professional. Only two things I was wishing for: the ability to get an in room massage as there is no spa, and the late night room service menu had nothing I could eat as I am one of the many on special diets. But late night room service is always lacking so that's nothung new unfortunately. Many hotels could step up their game by simply providing a 24 hour menu. I digress, though. Unless I chose a hotel with a spa inside, I would absolutely choose the Grabs Hyatt every time in Denver. The staff was so amazing I'm thinking they would have even tried to accomodate a crazy, late night food request to the best of their abilities, were I to have asked.
CT
"Nice motel good location"
staff was friendly and nice motel and the price was good
james
"Beautiful and right downtown!"
Brought 12 girls for a bachelorette party! Could not have worked out better.
Pat
"Elevator noise"
Room was too close to the elevator. Sounded like a jet flying over all night.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Wouldn't do it again"
Hard bed since I can't use down there was no way to make it comfortable. Lobby bar was so loud when there were any people in there. Valet was $37 a night but right across the street it was $17 a day... really??? Of course if you were going to go in and out it may be a little more but still a much better deal. The location was okay but still a lot of city noise during the night. Worst of all there was only a sliding door for a bathroom door. They don't close all the way and gave no privacy!
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Just saying
Ordering food and drinks by the pool was not easy. One of our pillow cases were dirty. The Fireside bartender was excellent and our room service was delicious and the room service staff were very friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
JASMIN
The valet staff changed my flat tire early one morning when they noticed it was flat. Very nice service done without me even being aware of the situation.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Great location ride to the 16th St Mall. The area gets very shady at night, so may not want to walk alone after dark. Uber rides are easily available to get you places and so you don't have to feel unsafe walking back to the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown Denver. Expensive to park."
This is a great modern hotel. The staff were great all around from checking in to restaurant & bar service. Location is great and close to 16th street mall and Coors field. We stayed 4 nights in a double queen. My main pros for the hotel are location downtown, it has a nice roof top walking track and tennis court as well as great fitness room and pool. Staff was really good, rooms clean and modern and pet friendly which was a must for us. Very upscale. My main complaints would be that although the beds seemed to be pillow top they were very hard. I woke up everyday almost unable to move I was so sore. (They did provide lots of pillows and extra blankets which was a plus though). Also not a fan of the modern sinks and slide style bathroom door which was slow to drain and hard to close and lock respectively. The modern style shower head bath combo was great for showering but hard to bathe in since every time I tried to turn the shower to bath the hardware would not stay put and I would end up getting showered half way through running the bath. If you tried to fix it the hardware would come unscrewed. Main complaint is parking fees though. I paid almost $200 to park my car for 4 days at the hotel I was already paying to stay at.
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
Thanks so much for the thorough review. We are grateful for all of the feedback. Based on your comments, we will start looking closely at the shower / tub hardware in all of our rooms to see if what you encountered is a common issue. We can appreciate that this would be frustrating. Thanks again for sharing.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Loved it"
Cozy
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Grand Hyatt Denver Stay for one night"
Overall stay was great but breakfast service was hurried. My family arrived 10 minutes before breakfast closed and the staff said to put everything on one plate. Not something I would expect to hear ...
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Just okay"
Nothing special but the 40 a night valet parking, I couldn't believe thT price I will pay attention next time. You would think there would be a discount the longer you stay...no. The room was nice but nothing special felt overpriced. Not really toddler friendly compared to other places I have stayed
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
mama Q
"Great Hotel - Expensive Parking"
Nice hotel and you pay for it. Great location though. Charging $37 for parking is outrageous and then Valet parking only. Valet attendants were pretty aggressive about the cars.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Hotel personnel were so helpful in recommending family friendly restaurants and activities. They helped us navigate the city using the free mall bus service, light rail, and city bus.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice stay for girls trip"
All of the staff we encountered were very nice and always willing to help. Our room was fairly comfortable, however, we were located right next to the elevators, so we heard the elevators all day and night whenever we were in the room. We were on the 6th floor, and I should have requested something higher, as you can hear a lot of traffic noise. The fitness center was warmer than I would have preferred. The skycourt was great. The pool was comfortable and clean. My only preference would have been more comfortable mattresses! The neighborhood is a downtown business district and there is a large homeless population along 16th Street Mall. They were not aggressive, but tend to wander. It seems there are always people or staff around at most hours of the day. Surface parking is much cheaper ($15daily max) than the valet garage parking through the hotel ($37/daily with in/out).
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
women of faith conference, stayed at this hotel for location and safety
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great location for city tourism"
Parking fees very high for guests staying multiple nights; valet spilled on rental car seats & didn't clean up - very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"A couple of things to know"
This is a very nice hotel for the price. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet is wonderful. A couple of things to be aware of, however, is their steep parking fee and what I consider overpriced bar drinks. If you don't mind those issues, you'll love the place.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Eileen
"Great downtown Denver option!"
The money spent on renovations in 2013 shows well! The hotel accommodations were very nice- very comfortable coupled with excellent customer service by the staff. Great location. ( near the 16th Street Mall area)- quick check in/out process. Definitely worth a stay of you happen to be in downtown Denver!
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Easy to find and very friendly staff"
Cleaners hadn't emptied the fridge before we arrived, otherwise fine. The lamb ragout from room service was nice and really filling.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
B
"Expensive and Nice but not sold"
Nice hotel very expensive don't stay near an elevator it is loud. Nice lobby for a drink. Location so so. lots of vagrants in the area. The hotel is fine but I think for the price I'd go somewhere else the next time. However, staff was excellent.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Cheryl
"Very Nice, Great Location"
Perfect downtown location, a short walk to the Performing Arts Center, nearby restaurants and shopping. The breakfast buffet was delicious, too. We would happily stay there again!
Response by Grand Hyatt Denver
We appreciate the positive feedback. We would happily welcome you back again!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
We booked the Club level floor - 26th but we're out on the 6th floor
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Superb hotel!"
This is a very nice hotel with great amenities. Right in the heart of downtown.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
JB
Stay was great, location works well, only concern was the restaurant, when for breakfast one day service was awful and the omelette makers do not know how to make eggs, beyond that it was great.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel in the Middle of Everything"
I was in town to attend a conference and had a very pleasurable one-night stay at this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and the Internet service is both free (I hate it when hotels charge extra for Internet access) and fast. The only minor complaint is that the reception desk person that checked me in was a bit condescending and unhelpful.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great people!"
Everyone treated me very well. The personnel could not have been nicer and even gave me an overnight kit since I forgot mine. A couple of the elevators were dirty and the bathtub did not work in my room due to a broken nozzle. The neighborhood was loud but there is not much you can do in downtown Denver. Overall my stay was quite pleasent and the people were the main reason.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Very elegant and the room was amazing!"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was designed amazing and was very clean. I love that the room had an empty mini fridge so i could stock it myself. I would absolutely recrecommend this hotel to anyone else and will definitely be staying there again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
TravelinSam
"Downtown Denver"
The staff was friendly and the area was nice room was clean and comfortable we will stay here again
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Denver Hyatt visit"
Nice hotel and staff. Clean, bright, friendly. A bit pricey for room rate. We did valet parking first night, but found it MUCH cheaper to park on our own (nearby lot). Ate at hotel bar/restaurant only twice, but it was pretty good. Nice music in the lobby in evenings (with drinks). Like the security in the hotel elevators (need key to go up).
5 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Everything was perfect! Great stay in the best part of town!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Erik
"Grand Hyatt Denver is amazing"
It's was great, beautiful rooms and lobby.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Great hotel, beautiful room, friendly staff. I was so impressed with the size of the room. Just wish their pool was heated
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Nicole
First time to Denver and had a wonderful stay at Grand Hyatt. 100 percent happy. Stayed two nights wish we could have stayed longer. Five star for my partner and me.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Sue and Ken
"Rockies game mini vacay"
Everything was nice. Only complaint is that the shower and sink were VERY slow to drain. Great location!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Chrissy
"Great service and kid friendly"
We had a horrible man next door to us the first night and the hotel was very accommodating. They moved us to a nicer room for our second night and were very kind about it. Our kids loved playing in the pool and the rooftop tennis court. My husband and I enjoyed the rooftop running track. Great trip!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great city"
Hotel staff was friendly and courteous. Hotel was clean and a warm family, friendly environment. Valet was fast.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015