All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4705 Old Shepard Pl, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Excelent
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"close to event location"
been to Homewood before and really like the concept. Will use them as often as possible
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Ralph
The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The workout room is REALLY lacking in size and amenities. Meals are nice. Pool was frigid and unusable. And when I went to leave and was checking under the bed curtain, I saw garbage that did not belong to me.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Gregg Carson
"Beautiful comfortable and awesome scrambled eggs"
Beautiful hotel and suite. Room was super clean and elegantly decorated in great taste. Everything from the gorgeous drapes to the carpet looks brand new. The front desk guys were very nice and helpful. Wonderful and generous hot breakfast and free dinner on weekdays totally sealed the deal.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Tami Spitz
"Home away from Home"
First class all the way...free breakfast...free dinner Mon-Thursday along with wine and beer. Coffee is always on and good. Maid service is excellent front desk personal was beyond reproach. I got a great deal at Hotels.com and saved money by not eating out.
15 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
Terry Smith
"great stay"
very good!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great for weekend away."
For the price it was great. It appears to be one of their older properties, but the service met my Hilton expectations. Area around hotel is great for shopping. Great breakfast, kitchen area, washer dryer, and sofa bed were the nice additional touches that is why I try and stay in Homewood Suites whenever I travel. At least twice a month.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Sheldon
"Clean, quiet hotel."
My particular room had a leak from the air conditioning and a smell. Overall the rooms were nice, the hotel clean and the staff very friendly. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Comfortable and Quiet"
We were passing through the area and stayed one night but wished that we had more time. The room was comfortable, quiet, meticulously clean and had so many little touches that showed the staff knows what people would like when traveling. It was nice having a little dining area, microwave, etc., in the room even though we hadn't thought that we would use it. (We did. Popcorn was provided!) Good coffee and tea selections were available in the lobby for those of us who don't follow a "normal" schedule. An above-standard breakfast was served. The pool and spa were like a little oasis in the center of the property, small but nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. Maid service was prompt and not intrusive. Great value and will definitely look for more locations in our area or on trips.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Excellent room @ great price"
My wife, my son and I stayed for two nights while in town for a Jimmy Buffett concert. Our room was very clean, bed was amazingly comfortable, plush with lots of pillows. Air worked great, hotel staff very friendly and free breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Randy
"Decent Place - I recommend"
Good hotel for the price. I've stayed here a few times when i'm visiting family in Plano. Breakfast is decent, room is clean, hotel in good shape. there's an exercise room and a pool, which are both pluses. rooms also come with a kitchen, which is nice (though ive never actually used it). There are also a bunch of restaurants in walking distance and a 24hr fitness.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Stress Free Family Trip"
We chose this hotel due to proximity to family and the fact we could get a one bedroom suite. We traveled with our two children--ages 7 months and just over 2 so it was important to have a room big enough to accommodate their cribs. We were able to have one child sleep in the living area in a hotel provided small crib and the other in the pack and play we brought in the bedroom. The pack and play was a tight fit but it worked out fine. It was great to have a small kitchen to feed the kids and best of all it had a roll of much needed paper towels.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Shannon
"Helpful staff!"
Great location, helpful staff, very spacious! The ONLY slightly negative thing I can say is that I could hear a lot of noise through the walls between rooms (but never heard anyone on the floor above me). I was there for work and suddenly needed to copy a 100 page document front and back, the employee at the front desk was very helpful and generously made copies for me for no charge!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Ashley
"nice hotel"
It was nice,beds were a little soft for us, but it was ok
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
"We had a great time!"
My husband and I stayed at the hotel with our two young children. The accommodations were just what we needed! Our suite was so great for the price we paid. We had a dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator. There were plates, bowls, cups, and silverware we could use. The complimentary hot breakfast was phenomenal! There was fresh coffee available in the lobby 24 hours a day so I definitely took advantage of that! The pool was pretty cold, but it's what one expects when the weather's very mild. Overall a great value and a great experience!
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Caroline
"homewood stay"
My sisters and i were returning from a trip to Holywood. One sister stays in Dallas Plano area. I secured a hotel close to her area and picked the Homewood Suites. I was very pleasently surprised when we saw our room. I was great. I will plan to stay there arain when I visit Dallas again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Jo Ann
"Fantastic Family Place"
I work at a local Bed and Breakfast in Belmar, NJ. We strive to always make people feel at home. Being that I work in the field, I consider myself to be slightly judgemental of other places and I do worry about cleaniness of the room. The service we received from ALL of the staff members at Homewood Suites was absolutely amazing. They were friendly, accomidating, and there werent any hidden fees or add ons. David in particular was very friendly towards my family and we will return each time we visit the Plano/ North Dallas area. Thank you for making us feel at home. Additionally- the breakfast and dinners which were included were very good, the room was very spacious, and the surrounding area offer MUCH to do for families, couples, and individuals traveling
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Casandra
Best stay ever. Wish the pool was indoors.Everything was perfect. Room was the best.Will surely stay here on next visit
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Yolanda
"Great hotel for families"
It is located in a very nice part of Plano. The staffs were so pleasant and helpful. Without any hesistation, I would recommend this hotel to all.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
My family
"Great hotel for a family in winter time."
The hotel could not book two adjacent rooms. The suite was comfortable, although silghtly small in space. The breakfast and the attending staff were very good. Outdoor activities and swimming pool could not be evaluated.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Hotel needed some updates. Also, I was not made aware that the room I was booking was a smoking room. The hotel did a good job oxidizing the room but still, I would not have booked a smoking room.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
I had my daughter's 7th birthday sleepover at the hotel, everthing was very nice the breakfast was GREAT, the hotel staff was wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2013
Kimberly
Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Great service"
We enjoyed our stay
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2012
"50th Birthday Party"
I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are great. I stayed at one in Flordia and decided to try it again. The one in Flordia, we had queen size beds. This one had doubles. They were still comfortable. We were close to the 50th Birthday Party and shopping centers. Customer service was great. I would stay again and tell others about it.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"I recommend!"
rooms were clean and good size. staff was very helpful. food was pretty good. i recommend!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
The room was clean, the breakfast was great, and the front desk very polite and helpful. The only problem was that the television remote control in the sitting area of my room needed new batteries. That was taken care of immediately.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Would stay here again ,many nice amenities ....full breakfast Is very nice, 2 LCD TVs in room, kitchenette . Only thing lacking was a bathroom vent . Nice big changing area separating bathroom.
"Nice hotel for money"
I was staying here for the Plano Balloon Festival half marathon. Decent hotel for the money and close to a lot of restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Ellie
"Nice home away from home"
The layout of the room is comfortable enough for a family of four with two young kids. The beds and pillows were not as comfortable as they could be. Having a full frig in the room is very convenient. The neighborhood is great!
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
the pool was nice and the breakfast was nice also.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
"Very comfortable & clean"
I was surprised that the "fully equipped" kitchen did not have a pan but 2 pots. There was not a single plate, bowl or cup
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
YTB
"Very centrally located"
Best part was the ceiling fan in the bedroom, bedding was very comfortable. Great night sleep. Very comfortable for travelling with 3 grandkids.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
"Great experience!"
We were in Dallas visiting my brother and he recommended this hotel.The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was wonderful every morning. It was almost like staying in a condo because we had a stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, table and chairs. We had a living area with a large sofa, big chair, and a flat screen tv. The bedroom was separate with a large bathroom. The next time we go to Dallas, I plan to stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2012
NIce
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2012
"Disappointed in Room"
Maybe it is the free meals that generate such positive feedback from other guests who have written reviews. The staff's service was good and they were very friendly. And the common areas of the hotel (lobby, dining area, pool) are nice and well maintained. But the room I stayed in was worn out and in need of a freshening. There were also some housekeeping issues. I could go on but don't want to get into details. The room was crowded with furniture and not as spacious as I expected. There was nothing especially positive or negative about my stay. It was pretty much middle of the pack.
7 night trip Jun 6, 2012

I enjoye the time that I sent at the Hotel and I would gladly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Wallyman117
"Wonderful Experience. Highly recommend."
Traveled from Australia and needed a 2 week extended stay. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay faultless with fantastic service. The room was quiet, the bed was comfy. The cleanliness and housekeeping was superb. It was the small touches that made a difference such as staff member Dennis loaning me his own umbrella during a sudden rainfall, Curtis always at the far side door holding it open before I could even find my key card and especially David for whom absolutely nothing was to much trouble. I look forward to returning to Plano Homewood Suites next year and will always book Homewood Suites wherever I travel. I highly recommend this form of accommodation.
14 night business trip May 6, 2013
Jac Jac

"검증된 서비스"
늘 이용하는 검증된 호텔. Homewood Suite만의 특징 그대로 월~목 무료 저녁식사 24시간 커피, 호텔 어디서나 무료 인터넷, 청결함 다만 옆방의 소음이 거슬림 (침실소음)
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015