All hotels in Yountville, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2230 Madison St, Yountville, CA, 94599, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Napa Valley Lodge

"Great place plus the little things"
06/01/15 happyflying2007 Woodside, California
Many hotels are nice as this one surely is. Great location within walking distance to the many awesome things to do in Yountville. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the grounds of the hotel are beautiful. What I really appreciate is the little things such as a "pillow menu". Pillows are such an individual thing that it put me right at ease to know that they had many different pillow styles to choose from. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful which really made us feel welcome. These little things are what separate a great hotel from a good one. Napa Valley Lodge is great!
"Great Spot with Tons of Reasons to Make You Return"
05/29/15 bpete33 Tampa, Florida
Stayed there with my girlfriend over a long weekend for a wedding. You're greeted with sparkling wine on check in and you have a bottle of cabernet in your room. Pool and fire pit area are very nice and the breakfast had a great selection (we really enjoyed it!). It's walking distance to the Yountville restaurant and it's right by some others (like Mustard's), which makes it an ideal location. Would definitely return.
"Absolute gem with perfect little perks!"
05/28/15 Meanjeans San Diego, California
Is it weird to start with the bathroom? Spacious, huge shower, and- a must for a great hotel bathroom for me- a sink BEHIND the closed door. The bathroom was my favorite part of our suite, a king with a vineyard view. My husband and I checked into NVL, in the heart of Yountville where nearly everything is walkable. Greeted with a smile and a warm cookie, but the perks just kept coming from there. Loved the cushy robes and slippers, loved the turn down service (more cookies), loved the delicious mimosas at the complimentary breakfast every morning. I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Napa area looking for a quaint, but luxurious, centrally-located and comfortable hotel.
"Pretty good"
05/26/15 Karuso2010
The Lodge was clean, quiet and conveniently located within easy walking distance of Yountville's numerous restaurants & tasting rooms. The staff was very helpful & we enjoyed the fresh cookies & wine tasting. Our room looked our over the courtyard/pool, but it felt a lot like a standard hotel. I guess standard hotels in Napa still cost a lot - as I was expecting a bit more luxury for our money. As a first-time visitor to Napa Valley I didn't realize how truly expensive it can be to stay in Yountville. We really enjoyed our stay at the Napa Valley Lodge, but it might be worth the splurge to stay somewhere else if you're looking for a more pampered experience.
"Lacks atmosphere, a little sterile"
05/20/15 Sydneysiders Sydney, Australia
Ther are some good things about this motel, spacious rooms, lovely gardens and flowers, the rooms are very clean, the bed very comfortable, albeit a little high to get up onto. The robes are nice the gym adequate, the pool warm. But it lacks atmosphere, more of a motel, definietly not a lodge. The breakfast offers a wide selection but the food is not great quality, wifi was free but patchy, there is no room service, no porter service was offered, no suggestions of where to eat, which wineries are recommended etc. even thought there is a severe drought in California there was no option for us to reuse our towels. There is complimentary wine and cheese only on Thursday and Friday nights, we were there Sunday-Wednesday so we did not have the opportunity to meet other travellers. We paid extra for a vineyard view, but the view was nothing like the images on the website, we looked out onto about 5 rows of 10 vines, and more weeds that vines. My main complaint was that the website said 'from roughly May pool service with drinks and snacks are offered'. We were there in mid May and when we asked about it we were told it doesn't start till sometime in June - very misleading and annoying, just change your website so that travellers can make an informed choice.
"Great Stay at the Napa Valley Lodge!"
05/19/15 Michael F
Spent a few days in Napa with my wife and friends. We decided on the Napa Valley Lodge. It was everything we asked for. The location is perfect; a few minutes walk to the great restaurants: AdHoc, Bouchon, Redd. The staff was courteous and ready to meet any of our requests. The grounds were immaculately kept. The amenities offered were excellent including the breakfast buffet. We would look forward to the turn down service so we could get our hands on the Annie the Baker cookies. LOL. They are amazing! The Napa Valley Lodge was everything we were looking for. Can't wait to go back.
"Nice Touches"
05/15/15 GoldieCT Weston, Connecticut
The Napa Valley Lodge seems to hit on all the little things that make a difference. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the staff is warm and engaging, the pool area and fire pit are zen like after a day of wine tasting, fresh hot coffee is available seemingly at all times, Nespresso machines in room if you prefer, bottled water in the room and at the front desk, and a breakfast buffet that is the right balance of healthy start and sinful delicacies. Plus, walking distance to downtown Napa and a wide array of fine dining experiences. Really, it's hard to ask for more!
"Great Service"
05/13/15 john19481 sunset
The staff was great , they made this Veteran feel right at home, fresh coffee in the lobby at all times. they also held a wine tasting in the side room by the lobby, got to meet some interesting people
"Another amazing experience at Napa Valley Lodge!"
05/13/15 BruceGWood Lake Zurich, Illinois
There is no better location in the Napa Valley! And when your room overlooks a vineyard - so close you can almost taste it - it cannot get any better. We have stayed here many times, yet each time seems to feel new! Their staff was courteous and very helpful to us during the trip, the accommodations were top rate. We stayed in the King Vineyard room and were very pleased. The breakfast in the lodge is wonderful - with a wide assortment of great food - I tasted the biscuits and gravy - the best! We will definitely be back and soon!
"Gorgeous comfortable charming, exceeded expectations"
05/12/15 HCB_11 Columbus, OH
My friend and I had a wonderful 4 night stay here. From the moment we checked in and were greeted with champagne, to the moment we checked out, our stay was warm, welcoming and fun. Highlights: the pool area is beautiful with plenty of lounge chairs, tables, chairs and a fire pit; comfortable beds; across the street from R&D Kitchen which has great outdoor seating and a wonderful staff; cookies; breakfast is fantastic with more options than I expected including eggs, sausage, cheese, biscuits, gravy, waffles, pastries, yogurt, granola, fruit, and of course champagne. Yountville is small, so the lodge is within walking distance of everything. It's also right in the middle of the valley, so it's a great base. On the slight downside, the lodge is close to the highway and you can hear the traffic noise during the day, but personally it didn't bother me as it was like white noise. It's quiet at night. The view of the highway is largely obscured by the landscaping. The pool didn't seem to be heated. First world problems! I really can't think of any other cons. The property is well maintained, everyone is really kind and helpful. We had a lovely stay and the next time I'm in the Napa Valley, I will stay here again.