All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"money problems"
i didn't
3 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Worth the price"
Exactly what you paid for and more considering its location and the type of stay.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Ivan
"$150 charged for a lost locker's key"
Warning, if you rent a bike, they will charge you $150 if you lose the key of the locker, and you cannot buy one by yourself to replace it.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Fun"
I had a wonderful time. The people were friendly and there was a party outdoors every night. The only complaint that I have is no parking. There was a lot next door that was free from 6:00p.m. to 8:00a.m. However you had to spend about 30 minutes to an hour hoping someone would leave.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"It was Ok for one night"
Hotel was Ok, it's really celan, I went alone And I had to share the room with a very dirty woman, she had everything like a mess, dirty clothes everywhere and the room really smelled bad. That was the only issue, I went just for one night
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Dario
"Great place !!!"
Staying here is the best place I really enjoy it. The broken shaker is Awesome the music is good too. I recommend it to anyone wanting to come to Miami !!!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Fantastic! Wonderful location, great staff and awesome people!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Cool spot"
Great stay. First time in a hostel...not bad at all! Great service, cool bar, pool was great and above all thr kocation cant be beat!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"hostel"
good cleanliness and up to date guest service by hostel employees, from well-built construction workers. Reguarding exterior and interior architecture.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
"5 stars"
Great bar, amazing staff and extremely close to the beach.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
Ivan
"Enjoyed my stay"
Aside from finding a Goldilocks sleeping in the bed I was assigned, all went well. Office staff is very nice and resolved the situation immediately. It reminded me of hostels in Europe, particularly those in Germany and Venice. The drinks are awesome and not much pricier than the rest of south beach
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Best Hostel I've stayed in"
Seriously the best hostel I've stayed in so far. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is ok. Whole facility is great (bar, pool, lounge inside and outside). Staff is super helpful! Best is the price!!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
martina
"Close to the beach"
1) Close to the beach 2) A short hike to Ocean Drive and all the action, for the cost, it's not bad. 3) if you prefer the quietness, and wanna be away from the action, all together go for it. 4) Really cool staff 5) the wi Fi worked great with apple, but not well with android 6) No single bed Rooms. All the rooms are equipped with bunk beds. Although, thanks to Expedia I had my room all to myself, but being 6'0 tall in a bunk bed is not cool. 7) NO TV in the rooms. Sucks. ... 8) has a pool and a cool bar. 9) Overall, the place is very vantage. Has a whole rustic feel to it. If that's your thing, great. I'm a more modern type of guy.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Duke
"Great atmosphere"
Nice, the staff was helpful but the police about young adults staying with there parents in dorms is very unfortunate. We would have stayed longer if this policy wasn't so strict.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Natasha sleeuw
"was very bad experience"
Very very bad
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
jorge
"Very nice hotel"
I highly recommend this hotel , very unique , I already booked this hotel for next month , I will take my friends , my favorite part was the pool , very relaxing , the only thing I don't like its the parking , to find a spot it was a headache , valet parking wasn't available that moment , but the rest everything was cool , friendly staff , rooms are clean . Thank you so much , see you soon .
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Gina
"Great Stay , Convenient location, Right price!"
Close to Beach ,on multiple bus lines,wonderful pool , fantastic landscaping , Friendly Helpful Attentive Staff - IN the evening the pool area comes alive with relaxing music, great food, and a unmatched bar set with an eye to detail and excellence. I was there on a combined business and pleasure trip.. and found the setting ideal. Only think I would have liked would be a guest usable computer..and bus passes for sale on site -. although Wi Fi was available for those with lap tops. This is the best hostile I have visited - Many interesting international travelers frequent this location.
5 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Eexcellent!!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Denisse
"Freehand Hotel, Miami Florida"
Freehand Miami's hotel was an experience, I would like to forget. Upon my arrival, I waited at least 30 to 45 minutes to check in. The check in line was long and there was only one person checking in guest. She was a sweet girl, but had to leave time after time, to retrieve bags that were stored for departing guests. Parking was terrible! The area is heavily under construction and the construction workers had taken all of the street parking spaces. Parking on decks aound the hotel was 35 dollars per day. On a positive note, if you are traveling in a group of 8 guest (same gender) this is a steal. The 24 dollar bed fee is unbeatable! Be mindful though the room is dorm style so prepare to sleep on a bunk bed, with all guys in a room. If you take the 24 dollar bunk fee with only yourself and a guest, be prepared to sleep in a room with 6 total strangers. Good luck with that!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jeremy
"Best Hostel"
Love love love this place. The entire staff is great however, night shift is sometimes like talking to air. Safe secure friendly and most of all clean I'm a germafobe lol.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
AJ
no parking too many people in the rooms, to get internet one have to have facebooks account I do not have facebook account I was not able to use internet
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
freehand
"The price on south beach should've gave it away"
The staff is not any type of helpful without pulling it out of them and even then they leave you to figure things out on your own, very thin walls, tight space in the halls of the guest house, pool was dirty, and although the atmosphere was very nice, it didn't come with much else. Also be prepared for a strange shower set up with no walls or curtains or tub just a shower head in the corner of the full tiled bathroom.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
awesome! best party/hostel i been the crew the price the ubication the party!! well ubicated
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
eric
"Hostel for backpackers & students, not for family"
Based on the "glossy" pictures on the internet we expected a different type of hostel. This hostel is full with young people. In the evening loud music in the garden till 2 AM. We had two rooms one on the street side which was fine for the noise. In the 2nd room facing the garden we experienced a lot of noise coming from the garden stereo system, from the central lobby and connecting rooms, just as if these people were sitting in our room. For families with children this is absolutely NOT a good place to stay. However I think the hotel is very good for young travellers. It's close to the sea and very nice in the evening to meet other people. The breakfast is served in the lobby and is very basic: cereal, fruit, midget muffins, milk, coffee and tea.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Family SW
"Close to Beach"
we just stayed for 1 night, initially I thought it would be very noisy due to all the partying going on around the pool. but the room was very quiet. Parking is horrible, the hotel does not have parking, but there is public parking 1 block away. You can load the app on your cell and keep on parking by adding time on your phone. You do not need to pay 6pm - 8am which is nice. Lots and lots of young folks enjoying their stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Iris
"Don't stay here if you want to sleep at night"
Maybe we had not done enough research on the hotel, but we did not know that this is in fact an up scale hostel that caters to 20-30 year old persons that want to party at the hotel. There is a bar in the backyard, and the party was going on until 2 a.m. The windows are old, so it was impossible to sleep until the party was over. The front desk is understaffed, so be prepare to wait. Some of the people at the front desk was service-minded, but others were not. The breakfast is a joke; they put out one tray of muffins. After this tray is eaten, you have the choice between apples, bananas and Frosties. The hot drinks is served in plastic glasses.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Nina
"Relax in Miami"
People who stay at Freehand Miami are just passing through. I generally meet people there from countries all over the world. They are nice, but they also don't invade your space. People keep to themselves if you don't want to be bothered but they're also friendly if you engage them in conversation. Its fun to watch a major sporting event together in the lobby. The staff are cordial. I don't have any complaint of them from my last stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Sandra
Excellent place!! I'll be visiting again Best bar in town
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Old time feel"
EXCELLENT!! Great atmosphere. If you are looking for moder hip this isn't it. If you want a place with great atmosphere with "old Florida" feel this is it. I HIGHLY recommend this place. I will be coming back.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Debbie
"Very nice hostel close to the beach"
Very good facilities and rooms are comfortable and clean. Plus there is an awesome outside area with pool where you can chill and drink good cocktails. Staff is very easy going and helpful too. I recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
giovanni
"Pleasant"
Very relaxing week able to enjoy incredible sunrises. The breakfast is really only good on the weekends. The rest of the days, it only includes bananas and cereal. I like the evening staff very much. They are very respectful and accomodating.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Sandra
Holy cow, the on-site restaurant is expensive!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Full of noisy people"
So noisy , people talk all the time , no respect for sleeping people .So noisy , people talk all the time , no respect for sleeping people
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sam
"The highlight of Miami!"
So, my wife, our two kids (3 and 5) and myself decided to have a one day layover in Miami after our vacation and I found a great deal for the 'King Suite' at Freehand Miami... It was fabulous! We were tired when we got in, so we put the kids to bed and I went and got us some drinks at the bar to bring back to the room... I didn't want to go back to the room because the atmosphere was so nice and layed back, but my wife was waiting for the drinks, so I did. The living room easily slept 2 and the bedroom had a WONDERFUL bed... hadn't slept that well in a very long time. The kids slept great (there were big flatscreens in both of our rooms) and in the morning we went and had a great (free) breakfast, went swimming in the pool and played ping pong. We didn't care for Miami much, but the Freehand was great!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Joel
"Comfortable beds, excellent service"
This artsy, funky place is a kick to visit and I loved the courtyard ambiance, especially at night. The price can't be beat. However, ask whether the shower in your room is working, and test it before you accept the room, as I could not control the temperature of the water in mine and had to go with washing my hair with cold water rather than getting burned.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Annie
"Unique hotel walking distance to south beach"
We stayed for one night to attend the Memorial Day parade in south beach on Monday. Hotel looks old from the outside, parking is very difficult, but once we arrived we felt better. We checked in to a room on the 3rd floor and was advised by the staff that the parking lot we were in was part of the hotel.. We went up to the 3rd floor to find that the room was hot and the window was open... We tried to close it but the handle was broken. I went downstairs to the reception desk and expressed my concern of the window, the girl at the front desk was very nice and helpful, she said she could move us to another room, no issues, however there would be a, $200 deposit. I was not happy about that, but whatever. The girl ended up moving us from room 301 to a guest house... When we opened the first house door we almost dropped our bags from happiness. It was an actual house! A living room, bedroom , 2tvs walk in bathroom... Absolutely gorgeous. Right next to the pool, which had a tiki bar and music.. It was just awesome. We didn't even go out Sunday night, we stayed by the pool and relaxed. It is definitely a hotel catering to people in their 20s and 30s. We checked out Monday morning.. They let us stay until 1130 which was nice, however, when we went out to the car I had an $18 ticket on my car for parking in that lot. Also took me over a week to get my deposit back when I was originally told that it would take 2 business days. Besides that, I would definitely reccomend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Friendly staff, clean rooms!"
The staff at Freehand Miami were professional, sweet and speedy. Everything was clean and neat, the space was amazing! The whole place was warm and inviting. Our room was very clean, and very comfy. A must stay for travelers or Miami-ers needing a nice getaway!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Sam
"Had a nice time"
I'm glad they've kept it affordable. Its very well kept.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Isabel
Totally worth it, it's a bit of a walk/ride from South Beach, but it's pleasant to walk along the beach. Differentiates itself from other hostels b/c it's cleaner and isn't loud during the nights like those near south beach.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great Escape!"
It was great. Definitely felt like i was overseas. The hotel attracts a very diverse crowd. The bathroom was a bit small, but it was a good experience.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Perfect for what I needed"
I would stay at Freehand again. I found it on a last-minute deal when my prior arrangements fell through. I ended up with a bed in a room occupied by 3 other strangers and it was fine. The 3 other guys had clearly been there a while. They were nice enough, but their stuff was strewn around quite a bit. That being said, if I was traveling with a group of friends, I think the room would have been perfect for like minded travelers. It was very well designed and a fun spot. There was a small problem with their electronic key system, so I never was given a room key. That was a bit annoying, but not a big problem.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Walker
"you could walk to good sights"
All was great but we must do something about parking.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Edwin
"Exactly as others have said"
It was a great stay. I just needed somewhere to lay my head, and dont really care about the various luxuries that other hotels may/not have. I mean really, how much time do you really spend in your hotel room when staying in Miami?! Beds were comfortable, and the shower was hot. Parking sucks if you are in a car, but its like that everywhere. I was on my motorcycle and had dedicated motorcycle/scooter parking right up front so I was very happy.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Josh
I enjoy a lot the patio, dinner and the guest.
6 night business trip May 8, 2014
Gina
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The hotel is 5 mins walk to the beach. There is a nice pool in the backyard with a bar. There are lockers in the room to keep your belongings safe, as long as you bring a lock with you. Beds are twin size but comfortable. Nice for young people to live and have fun. It can be noisy sometimes if some other guests are staying up late in the bar and went back to their room, you would hear their talking and walking in your room. I stayed here with my parents for two nights, we reserved the entire room of four beds so that we family of three can enjoy some privacy. Assistants at the front desk are all very nice. Over all pleasant stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
mirawen
It's very clean. The only thing is the location. You probably still have to walk about 15-20mins to get to the beach. This hotel is near west side of the south beach, while the best part is in the east.
Other trip May 12, 2014
It was very basic! Loved it! Two blocks away from the beach. Packing a small bag and looking for a relaxed vacation without the expensive luxurious accommodations?... This is the place for you. People from everywhere, a small pool, a small bar, basic food menu, great music. 8 or 4 beds per room.. It has private rooms but they are definitely pricey compared to sharing. Not your choice if you don't want to share the restroom or if you have a car (parking in the area isn't easy to find).
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Ian
"The bar is a must see"
It is a hostel, no doubt about it. The bar is the reason to stay. Almost no reason to leave at all. We we down to South Beach for the sights, then came right back. Incredible ambiance, the mixologists are geniuses, and the vibe is completely chill.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Great Stay & Very Welcoming"
This was a last minute spot and I ended getting a great deal! At first I was thinking it was going to a cheap spot perhaps in ghetto area, it ended up being a great location and with an amazing services. I will definitely be back!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Ruben
First hostel experience and it was great!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014