All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 Battery St, San Francisco, CA, 94111, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Luxury hotel in the Financial District"
This hotel is very comfortable and conveniently located an easy walk from Union Square and the Embarcadero. The staff at all points of our stay , from check in to housekeeping to valet, are helpful and very efficient.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Claire
"One of the best in SF"
Consistently great.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Sara
"Lovely stay."
Very nice hotel and staff. Great location in SF as well. Can't wait to stay again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
The doormen & parking valet staff were so nice to welcome us as soon as we arrived at check-in. The room was clean & spacious. We will definitely come back to stay.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Le Meredian"
What a great place to stay! Beautiful hotel and room. Wonderful views. Went to a wedding next door. Convenience of hotel to wedding venue was the best outstanding. Will stay there again!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Dana
"Awesome hotel, staff and location"
We had a wonderful time staying at the LeMeridian. It was in a prime location. We felt very safe in this location and it was easy to get around on foot. It was centrally located and the staff were so helpful in getting transportation when we did need it. I would stay there again, in a heartbeat. We plan on bring the kids along next time and will book our stay at the LeMeridian. Everything was perfect. Loved our room and the beds were so comfortable.
Lee and Gerene
"5 year wedding anniversary"
We stayed here thanksgivings weekend. Awesome staff. Great location. we never used our car the whole weekend. Parked it across the street in the city parking lot. The location is great and clean. Super safe.
R. Allen
"Very good hotel for the money."
If you need a hotel room near The Embarcadero this is a great place to stay. Clean rooms and comfortable beds.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Second time we stayed there. Well located, great staff. Breakfast typically S F expensive but good. Will definitely return.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Nice and clean. Have stayed at this hotel many times.
"Absolutely Amazing Stay"
We were upgraded to suite when we arrived for our 3 day Thaksgiving weekend. Clean, comfortable and nice location. Had to book an additional night due to canceled flight, upgraded AGAIN. The views of the Bay Bridge and Coit Tower were gorgeous. Cindy at the front desk was kind, knowledgeable and gave us a once in a lifetime experience. SO THANKFUL! Will definitely return!!!
DP
"Nice at this price"
We got a great price during an Expedia savings event -- almost half of the regular rate! Would stay here again at this price.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Kate
"Perfect getaway"
Great room with a view of bay bridge close to embarcadero
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Brigitte
"room next to great party"
very cool room, great views, great location. We were attending great party next door and the location was perfect. Very romantic and the views of the Bay Bridge was amazing. Great memories.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Wonderful. 60th birthday hotel stay!"
Wonderful stay for a special 60th birthday celebration
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Leonard
"Don't ask for a receipt"
Repeatedly asked staff for a record/receipt for my stay and was told they were not able to provide an accurate record of my stay. Asked to discuss this with accounting manager and was transferred to a line where no one answered and had to call back and left a voicemail. No one returned my call. Would not stay here again.
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review about your experience at the hotel. All feedback is helpful for us and I am sorry you had a difficult time receiving a receipt. I apologize that you did not receive a clear answer from our staff or a call back. Hotels.com can share your receipt with you. We do not have access to those records and that should have been shared with you. If you had other purchases with us on property we should have been able to provide a receipt for those incidentals. Thank you for the feedback and we appreciate you staying with us.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great location in Embarcadero area"
Staff was great - got me into a room early and very helpful on exit. Everything you want when traveling.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Tad
"Business trip to SF"
I was disappointed. This is allegedly a high end place to stay. My bedding was not clean. I had to ask TWICE to get new bedding. Carpet is dirty. I will likely not return.
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for writing to us about your recent stay. I am sincerely sorry about the dirty bedding and carpet. There is no excuse for this and there is definitely no excuse for you having to ask twice. I can assure you that this is not the level of service or cleanliness we pride ourselves in. We are sharing your comments with our staff to insure this doesn’t happen to others as we are deeply embarrassed by this situation. We hope that when you are in San Francisco again you will give us another chance.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Dr. J.
"Great Hotel centralized to key destinations"
Valet staff was excellent and very friendly. Front desk was courteous and got us checked in quickly. Met all my requests for my stay. Room was clean comfortable with a beautiful view of the bay bridge.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Our recent stay at Le Meridien was perfect. The location worked out very well for us as it was walking distance to the Exploratorium and the Ferry Building. Our room was very comfortable with a great view of the city and Bay Bridge. We were close enough to walk to Ghiradelli's on Market St. On Saturday evening, we were able to enjoy the Happy Hour in the hotel bar. My only disappointments - not able to brew coffee in the room and no free wifi. Le Meridien provides complimentary coffee and wifi but you have to go to the third floor for it.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Family Holiday"
The hotel is in a great location and the staff was responsive and efficient
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"My favorite hotel!"
This hotel has always been my favorite. Nicest staff. Clean rooms and hotel overall..spotless. Accomodating. Not just for business. Nice rooms. Dog friendly. No dog fee. Food wasnt great, but everything made up for it.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Sara
"Good for Financial District"
Stayed for 2 nights on business in Fidi. Location is nice for a walk, but not lots of options in the evening.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Excellent experience/dog friendly"
We thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at Le Meridien. Great staff and facilities. One of the best experiences we have had in SF. We had our well behaved dog with us and everyone was very friendly toward her and us. We will definitely return.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Michael M
"Business Trip"
When I reserved the room I requested a King size bed and got 2 queens. I was on the 5 floor above the patio where they were having a Gaints party. REquested a move and they moved me to a handicapped room which per the front desk all that was available. NO Coffee pot either... room was hard to get used to.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Kathryn
"Favorite Hotel"
I always really enjoy my stay at Le Meridien in San Francisco. My favorite room is the studio suite tho on this last trip I chose a different room. Due to prices being on the higher side. I love the friendly staff. Their availability 24hrs. I have to be honest and say the food (room service) wasn't the greatest but everything else made up for it. The employees are super kind and not snobby (I find some 4star hotel employees to come across like I am inconveniencing them, but not at Le Meridien) everyone was super nice. And they remember your face and always greet you kindly and So very helpful. The hotel doesn't nickle and dime you like at some other 4star hotels. I always enjoy my stay here. And pets stay for free!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Cera
"gorgeous view for the Bay. close to Columbus"
the place was almost as big as my apartment.. nice living room, clean, comfy bed. nice entertainment console.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"I heard that."
All except for the sound privacy it was fine. In the hall you can hear every human noise possible:(
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Dione
"good。stay"
close to anywhere。bed is very comfortable. room is nice size, staff is helpful.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
may first
Bellman was very rude he was upset we didn't park there he said u better we back in 15 mins. Or well charge u 15 dollars it sure wasn't a nice greeting when we get there. Told them when checked in all they said was sorry. We've stayed before never got kind of treatment
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You are right to expect better service from us, and we are disappointed to hear that our associate was less than courteous with you. It is not the service we pride ourselves on. We are sharing this interaction with our staff to use as a training tool. You deserve much better as a guest of our hotel, and we hope that you will give us another chance to show you the real, world-class experience upon which we’ve built our reputation.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
mariann
"Happy customer here"
My stay was very short, but the testament on how nice this place was is that i contemplated extending my trip one more day. For the amount of money that I paid, I was extremely satisfied. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I was even upgraded to an executive suite for free upon check-in. The room was clean and had a modern design. I'd stay here again for sure.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Meghan
"Great hotel and location"
We needed a last minute place to stay in San Francisco. Loved the hotel. Very clean room, nice reception and bar area. The staff was great. The only drawback-terrible traffic driving to the hotel on a Friday night during commute.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
No parking
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Ok hotel for business travel in heart of financial"
Room was ready for updating; furniture worn, bed comfortable, on 5th floor felt like the room was in a dark hole between large buildings
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Here as a tourist!"
Absolutely top notch. I was there for tourist stuff. It's obviously a very business oriented hotel, but they took great care of telling me about activities nearby and recommendations. When we had nowhere to put our bags all the next day, they held on to them for us. It was a great experience all the way around.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
mike
"Front Desk energy made our stay!"
Cindi at the front desk was simply spectacular! Here energy promoted excitment and will stay here agin because of the exceptional service she provided! Many thanks!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Overpriced"
Overpriced. For the price paid, it should include free wireless in the room. I felt taken advantage of.
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for writing and sharing your feedback about your recent stay. I am sorry that you felt we are overpriced because of the cost of the wireless in the room. We make all pricing available for guests to review prior to arriving and I can assure you we are priced competitively against other similar hotels in the area. We do offer complimentary Wi-Fi in both restaurants and our lobby. We would be happy to supply an access code at no charge on your next visit. Thank you for writing—your feedback is very important to us.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Weekend vacation, great hotel, unbeatable location, quiet and centrally located in downtown San Francisco.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2014
Hamid
This hotel is beautiful and modern. Very clean too! The room was spacious and light. Big windows and a huge, plush bed. The bathroom was also very large and modern. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Trip to the City"
Very Nice.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Roy
"Fabulous bed, fabulous view"
The beds were sooooo comfy. You just sink down into them. The view out the window was superb, with views of the bay and one of the bridges. Excellent concierge service -- always there to help with anything and they got us tickets to Alcatraz when they were technically sold out.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Susann
"Excellent hotel - just not great wknd location"
My fiance and I stayed here during the weekend. The hotel is in the financial district, so there wasn't much to do around there on the weekend. That being said, we walked to both Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square during the weekend, and both were within reasonable (i.e. 15-20 minutes) walking distance. Outside of the location, this hotel was awesome! Great staff, hotel amenities were fantastic (gym was HUGE and had everything you get at your regular gym), and the room itself was perfect. We would definitely recommend this place.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
T.J.
Lovely view (partial Bay Bridge and water). Great restaurant for dinner! The bar is a great scene - some of the locals come by for happy hour specials.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Wonderful!"
This is a great hotel! I usually stay once a month for work. The staff is amazing and very helpful. Sometimes I have to check in early and usually my room is upgraded wich makes my stay even better.! The hotel is close to, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and transportation
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty. . I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations on so many levels and we look forward to welcoming you back! Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect location to anything you want"
The hotel was amazing. Comfortable, classy, casual yet elegant. Will absolutely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The staff is great the hotel is very clean comfortable in a great location. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Dirty Floors/Carpets, smelly rooms,garbage in hall"
unfriendly bar staff, no coffee maker in room, outdated hotel not at all what pictures showed or what was described view was obstructed of the bridge
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory stay you had during your time with us. What you described here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. We are reviewing the cleanliness issues with our team to insure that our standards are met. We also appreciate your comments about the unfriendly bar staff. These will help us in our daily training meetings to improve for the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope we have an opportunity to see you again the future. We have high expectations for ourselves and are all sorry we missed the mark on your experience.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Annie family trip"
Nice hotel room, very roomy. Good view the room I got. Nice location depends on what your trip is for.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Annie
"Good service, rooms could use work"
The service here is lovely. I enjoyed my stay. I just wish the rooms were more updated. Paying $400+ a night to stay in a hotel I wish it looked a little nicer. Bathroom is what got me. The tub is just blahhh.
Response by Le Meridien San Francisco
Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you were not pleased with the room and felt it should be updated. We are happy to let you know that we will updating our rooms very soon. We hope you will give us another opportunity when the renovation is completed, I am sure you will enjoy the new look. Thank you for letting us know about the good service. We pride ourselves in quality service and we are happy you received that.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
excellent location and the price was right wouldstaythere again
Other trip Sep 22, 2014