All hotels in West Hollywood, California, United States of America
900 Hammond St, West Hollywood, CA, 90069, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beware of Parking Charges: $40.00 per night"
It was fine. Quick stay and other than surprise outrageous parking fee, very nice large, clean suite.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
The Le Montrose was a lovely hotel for a quick business trip. It's conveniently located for evening entertainment, easily accessible and the hotel itself is charming and comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Robin
"Good Hollywood Hotel"
room was in need of updating (loud bathroom fan, dangling electrical outlet plates, etc)
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"This little boutique gem is a must stay!"
Great hotel it's priced well the rooms are super comfy the staff were all very friendly helpfull and willing to go the extra mile! The food is good also! The cleaning staff brushed over my suite with the back of their hand but I'm not sure if tis was because I had a dog with me or not she seemed to not be scared to make the bed and freshen the bathroom
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
monkey
"One Night In WeHo"
Very enjoyable one night stay. Booked last minute on Expedia. Valet was super friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great location, but tired and dated."
Hotel is a bit dated and tired. The location is one of the best attributes, quiet neighborhood, off of the main streets, but convenient to most of west side and greater LA area. Roof top is great but pool is small, lounge chairs limited. Bathroom toilet rocked, fan was very loud. AC is a noisy window unit. Timer for fireplace drowns out the quiet of the fireplace.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"overpriced for available amnenties in winter"
The hotel in general is well situated near the sunset strip. I booked the room for a fireplace however, and it did not work so a little disappointing. Overlall a nice experience
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Emma
"Trip to weast coast"
Hotel good location, room layout a bit odd, no utensils on kitchen ( have to call to ask), air conditioner extremely loud, even we asked for maintenance to repair it with no luck!!!! Gym sucks ( state of the art where???) , few and broken machines . Luckily we have membership with Equinox ( open pass) and enjoyed nice workouts not too far . One day no one showed up to clean our room.But staff quite friendly . Would consider if would return
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
marian
"Outstanding hotel with a great location"
We visited LA to see one of our favorite bands play the Whiskey A Go Go. The hotel was awesome. The staff was very polite and professional. The location to the Whiskey A Go Go, the Rainbow, the Viper Room, the Roxy was amazing. We will definitely stay here again when we visit LA.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Dream Warrior
Not good hotel at all It cannot be called 4 star retaing. It has really old, poor facilities in all meaning
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"2015"
The stay was nice good environment
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"It was a good hotel"
We were on business the staff was great. The rooms are a bit confusing when a person books because when u look at the specs of the room it says u have a kitchen and u get to the hotel and u don't so that was a bummer. That's on your part to fix.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel great location"
We stayed for 5 nights and it was clean quiet great location great service would stay again in the future.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
bruno
"Nice and Convenient"
This was our second time visiting the property and we enjoy the convenient location. The pool area was not open (again) but it wasn't a deal breaker.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"le montrose review"
Nice hotel....they work hard at meeting your needs and catering to you. Two cons : understaffed(meaning u will have to wait for svc) and $38 parking per night
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Alexandra
"Love this hitel"
When me and my partner want to go out in west Hollywood, we always stay here. It's literally a 2 min walk to the bars. The rooms are absolutely amazing, we love how comfortable the beds are. The rooms are like little apartment homes which we love. Feels like our weekend home. I highly recommend it! Thank you le montrose staff for always taking great care of us. See you guys soon.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
phillip
A great staycation place. Near enough to everything on the Sunset Strip, but far enough away to be very quiet. Rooftop pool being renovated, but it was wonderful on past visits.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
alan
"Good family accommodations in a quiet area."
We stayed in a spacious and nicely furnished one-bedroom suite, which gave our family of 4 plenty of room. The staff was very eager to please - when it turned out that our room was not ready yet, the person at the front desk immediately offered to take care of our parking fees, the valets were courteous and quick.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Extremely satisfied. We will return."
excellent, comfortable true Los Angeles feel. Neighborhood was great. The suite and kitchenette setup was ideal for our family of 3.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
michael
"Le Montrose Suites, Never Again"
Nice room and good location. But that doesn't make up for the rest. After we checked in we found out about the $38 per day valet fee. No other parking available so you get stuck. Thanks for telling us upfront. Our bed had a big wear spot on one side and it felt you you were sinking in a hole. Not a comfortable rest. Then again, who could sleep with all of the banging going on in the room above. Call after call to the front desk and they did nothing about it. They forgot to clean our room two days out of four. Not great service. Last but not least, there was a $20 mandatory gratuity and $5 delivery charge on room service. Again, thanks for telling us upfront. Will never stay there again !!!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jerry
"Nice hotel close to everything in West Hollywood"
We stayed at this hotel due to its location being close to West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We say a play at the Pantages Theater and it only took us 15 minutes to drive from the hotel. The overnight parking is a little expensive at $38 a night and they do not disclose this until you arrive so don't be suprised. The suite we stayed in was large and very comfortable. It was well equipped with modern televisions and a coffee maker. The bathroom is outdated but functional. There are rooms with a balcony which is not always easy to find. The restaurant has good food although don't expect much in the way of a high end restaurant. It is quite functional. Overall, this is a nice hotel and the rate is reasonable for the location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Needs An Upgrade"
I use to stay here years ago and decided to stay for 1 night. The hallways, elevators and common areas look a bit worn out. Couches in the room needed replacing. Not a 4 star hotel more like a 2.5-3 star. With all the similar boutique hotels in the area this doesn't stack up for the price!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
KD
"Great hotel close to everything !"
I really loved this hotel. Had a very good night sleep and very quiet zone. Amazing location close to clubs such as 1 oak, the viper room etc. However, parking is a BIG problem. The valet parking is 38$/night. There are several parking lots, that charge 20$ so you might want to opt for that. Overall, very clean and I enjoyed my 3 night stay there.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Gabriela
Love the hotel. Quiet neighborhood. Professional and friendly staffs
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Home-Away-Frim-Home"
I stay here almost every time I'm in town for business. The staff is exceptional and the property is always in wonderful condition. It's like a little home-away-from-home. I would highly recommend it!
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
DAMARIS
"basic"
basic hotel, no particular flair or magic, suites with kitchenette and completely separate bedroom, convenient location for Sunset and anywhere in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
hugh
"Comfortable and Elegant"
The hotel rooms were beautiful and large, including a comfortable seating area with fire place. You can tell they've renovated, but it still has the feel of an long time hotel. I would most definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Sonnya
For 1 night stay, the overall experience was fine. The hotel was under renovation but it wasn't mentioned on Expedia.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Staycation Spot off Sunset"
Too busy at work & school for a Honeymoon, so my Wife & I decided to take a Staycation in LA/Hollywood. The Montrose upgraded our room upon check-in and it was great. There is major construction as of Fall 2014 (Pool, Restaurant, Lobby), but everything else was perfect. Overnight Valet Parking is $38.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Call before booking"
Don't park out on the street. The wheels have to be turn to curb. The hotel valet people should have told us, they were standing outside watching us. We book this room because of the views from the pool deck which was closed for renovations. Suggestion call hotel before booking.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
mickie
"Great space in LA"
We wanted to stay here once before we bring our dogs. They advertise as dog friendly and they are not kidding. The rooms are large enough for our two 65 pound dogs and us and even big enough for their kennels. The hotel was quiet, modern, and friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Perfect"
The hotel was nice and clean.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
All is good, the pool on the roof was under renovation.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with literally the worst parking ever."
Inside the hotel was fine. It's clean. Service is fine. The parking situation is the worst of any hotel I've ever been too. I've stayed at over a hundred hotels and resorts. I know what I'm talking about... 38$ to park is rediculous. Sporting events don't charge that much to park...
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Cory
"Just a heads up!"
It was a great hotel, nice view over looking LA, quiet neighborhood and very clean and well appointed. My only complaint was that it was advertised as having a "fully equipped kitchenette." It certainly had a fridge, stove and microwave, but you open the cupboards, and there was not a plate, cup, saucer, pot, pan, cultery, dishwash cloths, washup liquid, the cupboards were TOTALLY bare! I phoned front desk and mentioned it, and they sent up 2 plates, bowls and cutlery. Still no pots and pans. Fortunately I had bought stuff to be microwaved. We have stayed in places with kitchenettes for the last 30 years and never once have I run into a circumstance like this. But other than that, it was a great place.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Tina
"comfortable quiet hotel well located"
Three of us went to LA to celebrate our birthday. We were looking for a suite hotel and this was perfect. Well located, small, with excellent service. I would certainly recommend it.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
shani
"Great Hotel and great Weho location!"
We loved staying at this hotel and highly recommend it. Hotel is walking distance to weho bars and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Very friendly staff, nice location."
My flight was delayed 3 hours, so I did not arrive until after 1AM. The gentleman at the front desk looked at my height, and my reservation, and immediately offered to upgrade me to a king suite free of charge. Room was very nice and was very quiet as well. Excellent stay, wish I could have stayed another night.
Nate
"Location"
Great location. Peaceful stay. Large rooms. Great bathrooms.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Customer Service Fail"
Well, this was the second time I was going to stay here but my reservation was booked wrong, totally my fault. I was, however, extreamly disapointed in the lack of help from the front desk staff. I didnt know the area very well, it was late, and they did not have a room available. I asked if they knew of another hotel near them, I was told " I don't live around here" then nothing! Its important to me for customer service standards to be top notch! I now question if I can trust this staff with my clients. I dont think I will stay here again
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Value, Clean, Big Rooms, Great Location"
Really a great hotel. Perfect location, huge rooms, friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone who wants a practical hotel that's in West Hollywood without breaking the bank. Not the nicest hotel around but checked all the right boxes and was a great value.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Nicholas
"Fantastic Find!"
So pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Hubby and I needed a fun, relaxing weekend away. It's nestled in hill on quiet street, but quick walk up to Sunset or down to Santa Monica for great W. Hollywood bars, restaurants, etc. Convenient to bus with straight shot to Santa Monica beach. Staff was really pleasant and efficient. And LOVED the views from the rooftop pool and jacuzzi. Used rooftop tennis court with ball machine - which was fun despite the tired tennis balls. Highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Joanne
"LA Boutique Hotel"
The room was clean, bed comforatble but the room needs to be painted and refreshed a bit. The Hotel staff was great, restuarant was good for breakfast but just okay for dinner.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Debra
"wifi woes..."
The hotel was nice, the employees were great... Very helpful. The only big down side was the Wifi reception, i was disappointed.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
thomas
"Great hotel… Great location!"
Loved our stay… Loved the rooftop pool… My only complaint was that there were a couple smokers who made us get up and move a couple different times because of the smoke blowing over by us… That part was not good
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Pretty Good Stay."
The hotel was a little hard to get to with some road closures around the streets that lead to it and the sign for it was a little hard to find. It was in a residential looking area. But the hotel room was pretty good and it was centrally located to all the things we wanted to see.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
Analee
"Perfect"
Second time here for business, i will be back.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Loved it! Only thing was the really mushy pillows I didn't like. Everything else was great!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great Space"
I love staying at this chain of hotels in LA. Imagine having nearly an apartment instead of a small room at the same price! The ONLY negative was the very warm hallways as they have no AC. Other than that it is a "go to".
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Little Things that Make or Break a Hotel Stay"
The hotel was great, wonderful location, friendly & helpful staff. Yet, I was extremely disappointed with the hotels parking. For a property that charges premium rates, the parking cost is outrageous, even by California standards.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014