All hotels in West Hollywood, California, United States of America
900 Hammond St, West Hollywood, CA, 90069, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Needs An Upgrade"
I use to stay here years ago and decided to stay for 1 night. The hallways, elevators and common areas look a bit worn out. Couches in the room needed replacing. Not a 4 star hotel more like a 2.5-3 star. With all the similar boutique hotels in the area this doesn't stack up for the price!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
KD
"Great hotel close to everything !"
I really loved this hotel. Had a very good night sleep and very quiet zone. Amazing location close to clubs such as 1 oak, the viper room etc. However, parking is a BIG problem. The valet parking is 38$/night. There are several parking lots, that charge 20$ so you might want to opt for that. Overall, very clean and I enjoyed my 3 night stay there.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Gabriela
Love the hotel. Quiet neighborhood. Professional and friendly staffs
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Home-Away-Frim-Home"
I stay here almost every time I'm in town for business. The staff is exceptional and the property is always in wonderful condition. It's like a little home-away-from-home. I would highly recommend it!
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
DAMARIS
"basic"
basic hotel, no particular flair or magic, suites with kitchenette and completely separate bedroom, convenient location for Sunset and anywhere in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
hugh
"Comfortable and Elegant"
The hotel rooms were beautiful and large, including a comfortable seating area with fire place. You can tell they've renovated, but it still has the feel of an long time hotel. I would most definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Sonnya
For 1 night stay, the overall experience was fine. The hotel was under renovation but it wasn't mentioned on Expedia.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Staycation Spot off Sunset"
Too busy at work & school for a Honeymoon, so my Wife & I decided to take a Staycation in LA/Hollywood. The Montrose upgraded our room upon check-in and it was great. There is major construction as of Fall 2014 (Pool, Restaurant, Lobby), but everything else was perfect. Overnight Valet Parking is $38.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Call before booking"
Don't park out on the street. The wheels have to be turn to curb. The hotel valet people should have told us, they were standing outside watching us. We book this room because of the views from the pool deck which was closed for renovations. Suggestion call hotel before booking.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
mickie
"Great space in LA"
We wanted to stay here once before we bring our dogs. They advertise as dog friendly and they are not kidding. The rooms are large enough for our two 65 pound dogs and us and even big enough for their kennels. The hotel was quiet, modern, and friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Perfect"
The hotel was nice and clean.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
All is good, the pool on the roof was under renovation.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with literally the worst parking ever."
Inside the hotel was fine. It's clean. Service is fine. The parking situation is the worst of any hotel I've ever been too. I've stayed at over a hundred hotels and resorts. I know what I'm talking about... 38$ to park is rediculous. Sporting events don't charge that much to park...
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Cory
"Just a heads up!"
It was a great hotel, nice view over looking LA, quiet neighborhood and very clean and well appointed. My only complaint was that it was advertised as having a "fully equipped kitchenette." It certainly had a fridge, stove and microwave, but you open the cupboards, and there was not a plate, cup, saucer, pot, pan, cultery, dishwash cloths, washup liquid, the cupboards were TOTALLY bare! I phoned front desk and mentioned it, and they sent up 2 plates, bowls and cutlery. Still no pots and pans. Fortunately I had bought stuff to be microwaved. We have stayed in places with kitchenettes for the last 30 years and never once have I run into a circumstance like this. But other than that, it was a great place.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Tina
"comfortable quiet hotel well located"
Three of us went to LA to celebrate our birthday. We were looking for a suite hotel and this was perfect. Well located, small, with excellent service. I would certainly recommend it.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
shani
"Great Hotel and great Weho location!"
We loved staying at this hotel and highly recommend it. Hotel is walking distance to weho bars and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Very friendly staff, nice location."
My flight was delayed 3 hours, so I did not arrive until after 1AM. The gentleman at the front desk looked at my height, and my reservation, and immediately offered to upgrade me to a king suite free of charge. Room was very nice and was very quiet as well. Excellent stay, wish I could have stayed another night.
Nate
"Location"
Great location. Peaceful stay. Large rooms. Great bathrooms.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Customer Service Fail"
Well, this was the second time I was going to stay here but my reservation was booked wrong, totally my fault. I was, however, extreamly disapointed in the lack of help from the front desk staff. I didnt know the area very well, it was late, and they did not have a room available. I asked if they knew of another hotel near them, I was told " I don't live around here" then nothing! Its important to me for customer service standards to be top notch! I now question if I can trust this staff with my clients. I dont think I will stay here again
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Value, Clean, Big Rooms, Great Location"
Really a great hotel. Perfect location, huge rooms, friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone who wants a practical hotel that's in West Hollywood without breaking the bank. Not the nicest hotel around but checked all the right boxes and was a great value.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Nicholas
"Fantastic Find!"
So pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Hubby and I needed a fun, relaxing weekend away. It's nestled in hill on quiet street, but quick walk up to Sunset or down to Santa Monica for great W. Hollywood bars, restaurants, etc. Convenient to bus with straight shot to Santa Monica beach. Staff was really pleasant and efficient. And LOVED the views from the rooftop pool and jacuzzi. Used rooftop tennis court with ball machine - which was fun despite the tired tennis balls. Highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Joanne
"LA Boutique Hotel"
The room was clean, bed comforatble but the room needs to be painted and refreshed a bit. The Hotel staff was great, restuarant was good for breakfast but just okay for dinner.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Debra
"wifi woes..."
The hotel was nice, the employees were great... Very helpful. The only big down side was the Wifi reception, i was disappointed.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
thomas
"Great hotel… Great location!"
Loved our stay… Loved the rooftop pool… My only complaint was that there were a couple smokers who made us get up and move a couple different times because of the smoke blowing over by us… That part was not good
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Pretty Good Stay."
The hotel was a little hard to get to with some road closures around the streets that lead to it and the sign for it was a little hard to find. It was in a residential looking area. But the hotel room was pretty good and it was centrally located to all the things we wanted to see.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
Analee
"Perfect"
Second time here for business, i will be back.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Loved it! Only thing was the really mushy pillows I didn't like. Everything else was great!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great Space"
I love staying at this chain of hotels in LA. Imagine having nearly an apartment instead of a small room at the same price! The ONLY negative was the very warm hallways as they have no AC. Other than that it is a "go to".
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Little Things that Make or Break a Hotel Stay"
The hotel was great, wonderful location, friendly & helpful staff. Yet, I was extremely disappointed with the hotels parking. For a property that charges premium rates, the parking cost is outrageous, even by California standards.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
edward
"Perfect"
I had a one night stay for a business meeting anti was happy with everything.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Bad quailty"
So bad location. valet parking fee so expensive .it was $38 omg.and i left a cable at room. they said nothing there. it must be there. bad quailty!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very relaxing"
I absolutely enjoyed my night at this hotel, check in was super easy and quick. The room was clean and comfy, the walls are a little thin but it was no big deal, the staff was nice and quick to respond. Room service was reasonably priced, fast and tasty.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
eurika
"Our stay at Le Montrose"
We spent 4 nights in October'14. Nice and very spacious rooms in a perfect location, really close to Sunset Bld, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Price was relatively high and basic services were not included: breakfast, parking (38$ x day!), so if you add this up is more expensive than expected.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Santi
"Hotel is a surprise and a delight."
The lobby, front desk staff and elevators belie a wonderful experience - I almost walked out but I am glad I stayed. The rooms are spacious and clean, the pool and upper deck a wonderful escape. The fitness room needs equipment repair - both ellipticals were not working correctly and the TV hook ups were broken but still I would go back.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
A
"Review"
We were moved from our first assigned room due to the bolt lock on the door not able to work. When they kindly upgraded our room due to the inconvenience, we found a clump of hair on the sheets and make-up on the pillow case. Made our stay uncomfortable due to the bad start & questioning the cleanliness of the room.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Would Recommend"
Beautiful rooftop view, pool and tennis court. The suite was clean, sleek and comfortable. Room service was delicious even late at night.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Nija
"LOVED OUR STAY"
I was so excited we were able to stay in West Hollywood and I have to say the hotel was beyond amazing! The parking fee is 38.00 b/c of the valet but it was worth it because I forget how reckless CA drivers are! The hotel is in a beautiful neighborhood and the rooftop pool and tennis courts were nice! Our room was so cute with a little kitchen, dining, living, bedroom, and big bathroom. 10/10
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Josselyn
"Overall experience"
I enjoyed the boutique style hotel instead of the large chain hotels. The rooftop pool area was great and the hotel was in a great location. The only negative was daily cost of having a car was quite expensive.
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
MJ
"Le Montrose West Hollywood"
Great hotel close to Santa Monica Boulevard. Its a but dated inside but its very clean and comfortable. Parking was expensive at €39 a night
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel, great location"
Very nice hotel in a great location. Great staff, great food, great overall experience.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
S
"Very good hotel"
Beautifull stay, hotel is very good, good location, no false pictures, pool is small, but I saw that on hotel's pictures before I selected, so it was fair, it was good, my apartment was huge, no serious problems.
6 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Zeljko
"Comfortable stay in large, clean rooms"
We booked this hotel because we were traveling with our son and wanted a bigger room. The room was quite large, and has 2 levels, one about a foot higher than the other. The king size bed was on the upper level and the pullout couch bed and sitting area were on the lower level. We actually spent some time in the room so it was nice to have the extra space. Disappointments: almost have to use expensive Valet parking because neighborhood parking is residential at nights. Also, pool is actually only about 15 feet long - looks a lot bigger in the pictures.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Farhad
"Great Location and Rooms"
Great location just south of Sunset at the very west end of the nightlife scene.Our room had a great view and a nice private balcony. Request suite #500 if you can. Note parking is $38/night, but that is standard fare for the sunset area. We will be going back.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
J. Ansari
"Nice location"
Apparently the rooms descriptions on hotel.com do not match what the hotel has. We upgraded our room according to Hotel.com, for a room with private balcony and hillside/mountain views. The hotel does not have this type of room. Refurbished apts, that are now suites. Needs updating and central AC. Food in hotel, average at best and very overpriced.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
KR
Love it
5 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Excellent Suite Hotel - Excellent Location"
Suite was quite large and comfortable with all the amenities - location was excellent - very pleased overall.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice boutique hotel close to everything."
Great location (for this area), excellent staff, decent price (comparatively), nice chic style, quiet w/comfy beds, covered parking, awesome rooftop pool/spa/tennis court (w/ball machine:)
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
TJ
"Truly love this hotel, will be back"
It's my style and quiet and comfortable! Will be staying again!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
C.F. Barrie
"Great hotel, great location. Don't bring your car"
The hotel is lovely, nicely appointed, quiet, with a gorgeous rooftop pool offering amazing views of the entire area. The room was great except for the step down from the sofa area to the bed area; I tripped over the step twice, but fell onto lovely soft carpeting both times. The neighborhood doesn't allow street parking after 7pm, and the hotel valet parking service is extremely expensive. So if you can manage it, don't bring your car. It's only a two-block walk up to Sunset Blvd.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014