All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2116 Kalorama Rd NW, Washington, DC, 20008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel was fine. Stayed one night and the room was clean and bathrooms were clean. Not a great hotel wouldn't stay more than one night but it did the job.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Hotel staff great. Old hotel but close to everythi"
Fine for what you pay for. We spent little time in our room so it was fine! If your looking for 5 stAr this is not the place but it is in a safe area that is close to dupont circle
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Overpriced."
I was very surprised by the poor condition of the bathroom. It looked rough and unfinished. Not worth the cost.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good for the price"
The hotel is pretty old and rundown, but it was clean and the staff were pleasant, so worth what we paid for it in this part of DC.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
C
"Frozen experience"
We asked few times for an extra blanquet four times, one per nigth. Allways desk people answered "yes, right away", but never came.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Quaint and comfortable place, parking is a hassel"
It's an old fashioned looking building and the rooms use actual metal keys instead of cards. The rooms are dimly lit and have their own distinctive feel, but they're certainly comfortable enough to stay in for a few days. The hotel claims there's street parking, but you probably won't be able to get a spot. Instead, it's better to go to an overnight garage about a 10 min walk away (it's right off of Florida Ave and Connecticut Ave). The hotel receptionist was not able to give us clear directions and misnamed the garage so we spent about half an hour driving around looking for it, which was a pain. But otherwise it was a good experience. Breakfast consists of bagels, toast, cereal, etc. No hot foods.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Shelley
"Minimalist hotel room, Great location."
Just stayed one night during a quick business trip. I only had $100 budget, and this hotel came up! I needed a clean and safe place to sleep, and this hotel covers my need! They also serve free breakfast. The facility is old, but maintained enough. It is located within a walking distance from Dupont Circle station and many restaurants and bars. Again, this hotel is nothing fancy, but is a secure place to sleep in town!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Close to important places in Washintong, D.C."
Room is comfortable and have all comfort I need for my short trip in Washington, Bathroom is Small but is confortable, Bed was really good, and clean, breakfast is include and was great for star my day on DC. I recommend this hotel I will come back there is shipper and really confortable.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Irwin
"Not a good stay for the price"
The location was good, but the room was too small, over heated and it had a bad smell. When you pay $190 a night, you expect basic to have a comfortable clean room.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Anthropologist
"Great location, horrible sleep"
Overall poor stay. Had a queen suite in second floor. Wifi was not available though it was advertised (weak signal I guess). Phone service was also limited. Mattress is decades old with huge lumps in it. Had horrible sleep. Could also smell cleaning chemicals everywhere I walked in hotel. Staff is friendly, and location is fantastic. But room and amenities were horrible.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"What Free Parking?"
The Free parking was find a spot on the road that was free parking over night then 7:00am-9:00am two hour parking kicked in. So, we had to be out of there. There was nothing on the street when we pulled in and we drive around to make sure. Finally the front desk have permission for us to park in the leading unloading zone of the hotel ask long as we moved our car closer to 7:00am. We felt a bit stressed in the morning. Our room was upgrated at no extra cost. We slept comfortably. The breakfast was just right.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Functional hotel"
Old style hotel with REAL KEY! No parking but clean, nice location, inexpensive. Unsure what people want? I used this place to sleep, clean up and keep my things. Why you would want a hotel for anything else is beyond me. D.C. Has tons of things going on. Get out of your room and do them. Then spend 8 hrs with your eyes closed in a dark room sleeping! Yeah, I want a nicer lamp, and updated wall hangings while I sleep and shower!
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
jeffrey
"Wouldn't recommand to anyone."
Did not get the room we booked for. No hot water.
Moon
"Lousy hotel"
upon arrival found hairs on my sheets. no heat no air and no hot water. overall I would NEVER spend another night there.
5 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Kris
"I wish I hadn't prepaid"
Is it a hostel? Is it a Howard Johnson's from the 70's? This place is dated. Not in a kitschy way.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
ryanp
"One night for work"
The hotel isn't far from Dupont Circle which is full of restaurants, bars and shops; like 5-10 minutes walk. Got checked in right away, room was ready and clean. Hotel is older and the photos display it well. It's totally fine unless you are planning a 'hotel-cation.' The tv was an ancient box but channels came in nicely and internet pretty fast. Didn't use gym but looked fine. Public computers available. Non-smoking. Breakfast looked standard; I only grabbed a banana.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
SK
"Stay at Hotel Windsor Park, Washington DC"
The hotel is ok in all aspects and is conveniently located for site seeing in and around
6 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Shankar Tata
"Great stay!!!"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. We were welcomed with a warm greeting; the suite was great for the four of us.....
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Diana
While the place is not great it is a good quality for the price
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"OMG! Ugh."
Heavy-duty construction across the street, beginning at 4 am; during the night there was tremendous banging on either the floor above or a room on the same floor. Got no sleep. Did not stay the next night although I had prepaid through Hotels.com; will not ever do that. I was thinking cheap and I got really cheap, but cheap was relative to other DC hotels, not truly cheap.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Nice location, the price very good"
Has a nice location, near the washington zoo and Dupont Circle, also have the metro station 15min walking, it is a very small hotel, with old facilities, but very confortable and clean, just to sleep at night.. the breakfast is not too god, the internet wifi is for free.. In overall considering the price it is a very nice hotel to stay in washingtn DC
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Cesar
"met our expectztions"
Generally our stay was rather satisfactory. However, the view from the room was not at all what was promised. Otherwise both hotel amenities and surrounding neighborhood were quite OK.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Natalia
"Old hotel in great area"
Booked a 3 night stay at the Windsor Park. I was booking a last minute trip to D.C. And need an affordable room with two beds. This was the least expensive. I realized it would be old, but that was an understatement. The hotel still uses regular room keys and even accepts cash in addition to credit cards. The room it's self is old and unimpresive. The bed is so hard and uncomfortable that it may have been an improvement to just sleep on the floor. The sheets smelt of past guests rather than detergent (eww). The bathroom is ridiculously small and tight and can be annoying if your on the taller side like myself. The bathroom sink is just begging for a guest to accidentally lose something down the drain. The "continental breakfast" consists of stale pastries, coffee or juice. The hotel itself is in a nice vibrant location, with shopping and resteraunts within walking distance. Overall this is not a place I would stay at again recommend.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Red
"Awful"
Terrible hotel. No parking. Looks like it was renovated last in 1963. Major construction right outside room window.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"great neighborhood in DC"
Great room in ideal location close to DuPont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhood. Easy access to DC.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Chris Gibson
The hotel was in a great location the drawback was I had to park in a parking garage 4 blocks away, and with 2 little ones it made it a little difficult . The hotel was nice and got the price the rooms were ok they just need to be updated a little.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Front desk was pleasant. Ice machine was broken the entire time. Breakfast was minimal. Really not many restaurants around hotel. If you just need a place to sleep it is okay but not much else. Was clean though but needed repairs
5 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Friendly front desk, good continental breakfast"
Overall, it was a a good location. Close to the zoo and Woodley Park station. The walk can be a bit sticky on hot DC days. Friendly service, held our bags for us after checkout, the breakfast was pretty good. Rooms could be a little cleaner and better maintained, but overall it was a good stay for 1 adult and 3 children.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
NM
"Basic hotel, near Zoo & Dupont Circle"
Good points: Location, reasonable cost, pleasant concierge, and a basic breakfast included in the price. Needs work: Outdated rooms, musty odor in the hallways, far from luxurious. But if you want a great location, at a competitive price, this is a good bet.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Family traveller
"OLD hotel, but location OK"
WW2 vet returning with spouse primarily to see new WW2 Memorial. Had not been to DC for 20 years. Had been stationed at Ft. Belvoir for 5 mos..almost 70 tears ago. Remembered Windsor Hotel as having been a nice place then. Assumed from Net that the Windsor INN was that hotel, updated. On arrival, desk mgr. said that we were not registered there, but on checking found we were registered at the Windsor PARK hotel. On arrival there for our 3 day reservation, desk clerk (owner?) advised us that the old Windsor hotel had been across the street, had been sold, demolished, & was now obviously in first stage of reconstruction as a new hotel. He also asked us to accept a 1-BED room instead of the 2-BED room we had reserved, stating that HE WAS SHORT on 2-bed rooms and that it would be a favor to him. When we asked for the difference in rates, he said that both rooms were the same rate. Being very tired and wanting to get settled, we finally acquiesced, and were given room 591, top rear of the hotel. Used TINY elevator. We were very disappointed, especially in room size. Very small & had only a QUEEN bed. It was clean. Carpeting dark and old, Walls freshly painted, a nice shower stall in very small; bath-room (no tub) but good hot water, a small but decent TV, working. AC, Parked on the street & had to move car by 0900. Garage too far for octogenarians. We felt sort of swindled, and it was low spot on our trip.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Jack
"Easy to get around..."
Very easy to go and come, breakfast good, staff helpful
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Tina
"Nice hotel in a good location"
Hotel was very clean, located in very nice and quite area. Very close to good restaurants. The only bad comment I give is that it does not have parking available and they sent us to a parking garage where we were charged more than the hotel told us they should charge us... but, as there was no place to park, we did not have any other option than accept to pay what they were asking us. But, beside the parking, everything is excellent.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Jimmy and Sandy
"A funky little hotel in a beautiful neighborhood."
Not to be confused with a boutique hotel, the Windsor Park is plain, extremely clean, and very professionally run. The neighborhood is beautiful, fine for walking and eating: good restaurants abound. It is also just a 10 minute walk to the Red Line of the Metro. The rooms are small, but not depressing, as they are sparkling clean, and the views are pleasant. It could easily be renovated into an elegant small hostelry, but at the price, it's a find.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Judel
"You can do better"
The neighborhood is safe and the staff is nice. But my room was very small, the "window" was on a dark lightwell, the corners and floor under bed were dirty, the walls were very very thin, and the continental breakfast was only costco-style pastry. You can do better.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Hard to find walking"
It wasn't what we were expecting. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. Cheaper to take a cab to the attractions then take the metro.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great Location and Price"
The Windsor Park Hotel is a no-frills boutique hotel within walking distance of Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle. It's also smack-dab in the center of Embassy Row. A great location in a beautiful neighborhood. The hotel itself isn't fantastic, but it's a great little gem. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful and they have a nice continental breakfast every morning. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip May 11, 2014
"pleasant hotel for a good rate"
This hotel was located very close to a conference I was attending at the Washington Hilton, so I could walk there in the morning, which was nice. I arrived before check in time and they were able to give me a room right away, which was also nice. The wake up call service was good. The small kitchen for continental breakfast was clean and the food was fine. The room was clean.
Other trip May 21, 2014
A good value in a nice but quieter part of DC, close enough to the Woodley Park Zoo metro (10 minute walk).
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"A bit out of the way but near multicultural food.."
The hotel is a bit out of the way and you must cross a bridge to get to the restaurants which was difficult in a walking cast. Selection of food was adequate. Part of road was under construction which forced walkers to be in tight areas which were sometimes shared with bicyclists (they should not have been there) and there was no where to go except to hug the side of the walkway when the cyclists came through. Hotel room was recently painted but felt icky because room was dark and outdated. Room light also controlled ref. power and there was a left over ice cream sundae in the ref. when I entered the room. Since the light was off, I can only guess that the ice cream melted before I arrived. Room has touch on lights and lighting was dim and it was difficult for me to work. Hairdryer was broken and beds had indentations that were visible upon entering the room. There was not an individual thermostat so I opened the window one day and the screens had gaps so that bugs could easily enter the room. Breakfast was adequate if you like bagels, muffins, pastries and juice. Attendant was very responsive to assist and clean. Front desk was friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip May 4, 2014
business traveler
"great bargain!"
This hotel was much better than we expected for the price. Dated ... but comfortable, convenient, and accommodating staff. Great neighborhood. No complaints.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
"Neighborhood of Mansions"
Quiet/safe neighborhood among historic mansions of Adams Morgan. Just 3 blocks or so from the main artery of Connecticut Avenue. Nice loop walk along Embassy Row to Dupont Circle and back up Connecticut. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Rats - real live rats welcomed me"
Seriously, this place had four very large rats fighting it out in front of the main doors. Do not stay here under any circumstances
Response by Windsor Park Hotel
This occurrence was very unfortunate for you. We have found that the digging related to the construction across the street has caused a disturbance. The new Chinese residence building is being excavated to a very deep level and this is the result. The activity is always very late at night. We have taken extreme measures to protect ourselves inside the hotel. We have hired the most reputable service to insure this and thus far have been successful. Again, I am very sorry that you experienced this.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Nothing fancy, but a decent place to stay"
This hotel is roughly 2 miles from the Capitol. It is nothing fancy and outdated, but a decent place to stay for a business traveler. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Brad
"good hotel around a great neighborhood"
very basic hotel and room. just stayed here for one night, had an event so didn't really spend much time in the room/hotel. very close to Dupont Circle (a 4 min cab ride). will recommend if you are looking for something very basic near Dupont.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Not so hot hotel in a great location"
The rooms are in desperate need of an update. Other than the bathroom, it's hard to tell if something is dingy or just old. The location is nicely equidistant from Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan, and felt safe, even a as a woman walking alone. Any thought of a view from the hotel of the park across the street should be discounted. My room, on the backside of the hotel, faced a wall and the park is currently under construction.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Pleasant stay at a reasonable price"
This was perfect for this stay. Room was not large, but it was comfortable for one person. It might have been a bit tight for two. Room was clean and service of the staff was very good whenever I called upon them. Hotel is located just off Connecticut Avenue just south of Rock Creek. That was a perfect location for this trip. Value for a DC hotel. Not luxurious but clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice older hotel. Convenient to metro."
enjoyed the state. quiet location. had issues with TV reception, but otherwise no issues. nice WiFi signal
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Less Expensive Than Other Hotels in Area"
The room was small with very small bathroom but the closet was a nice size for storing things. The desk in the room was too small to serve as a work area. The room was clean with comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"This is a two star hotel"
This is a two-star hotel in a great location. For a two-star hotel, it provides what is expected. It is a good deal if you are OK with all things two-star hotel. Internet is OK, cleanliness is OK, the 24-hour doorman is always friendly and helpful but can't tell you where the good restaurants are,
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"didn't like the hotel, probably won't return"
bed was not comfortable - the hotel and room were fine, the parking is a nightmare - you have to move your car at 7 a.m. or risk being towed - not something i care to be concerned about when I am working out of town. All in all, not impressed.The one good thing is the hotel is within walking distance to many fine restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014