All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America

• Value for money
    Good internet service
    Room is not nice
"A very good value."
A little difficult to find...but a good value and the hotel staff were very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
Craig
"didn't feel safe"
Just Alot of people outside all hours of the night. Did not feel safe
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
"Family Christmas trip..."
I have stayed here before and was happy with my last stay. However this time I was not comfortable with the room. I know the room outside says NON-Smoking but I could smell the cigs smoke in the room. The hotel in this cast looks a little run down. A Lamp did not work in our room. The TV stay look like it was broken. If they would only keep the room up this would be great. What a little paint and repairs in the room could make.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Kenneth
"A NIGHT AWAY"
This was a great spot just to relax & visit With family away from normal rugis of life. We where able to get two room next to each other on ground level whitch was great for disabled wife. We took grand klds over to the hide away and a great meal in freindly atmisfear and had A lot of fun. We also enjoyed having your complimenty breakfast witch was great to start are next day. I will reccamend this place to freinds & family to enjoy Thank you
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Good room for a quick trip."
A good hotel for the price. We had four adults in our room and the beds are doubles, not queens (queens are what most hotels offer now) but it was clean, nice continental breakfast and the staff was stellar. We stayed two nights.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
WENDY
"Dissatisfied with housekeeper honesty."
Very disappointed. I forgot my magnifying mirror which was stuck on the bathroom mirror (with suction cups) to see when applying my makeup. I called the office back after checking out n they couldn't give me an answer for two days! Finally, the housekeeper in charge of cleaning our room stated there was no mirror but could see the suction cup marks on the mirror where there was one. I have forgotten my mirror at other hotels n it was turned in immediately, n either mailed to me or family would pick it up for me. My husband and I will not return to this particular Quality Inn ever again, n I will not recommend it to friends or family.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Lorraine
"Not again"
Rooms were OK Old TV, old towels , can't conserve when you can almost see through the towels. Room smelled like smoke even though it was not smoking.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
JAMES
A nice quiet and clean hotel that was a good value.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
The toilet ran water onto the floor and I had to go into the tank to stop it from running. The room was much cleaner than I thought it would be because when I opened the door the first thing that caught my eye was a big dirty spot on the carpet. I thought I might not stay but after looking around I found the rest of the room to be very clean. Nice and quiet,
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Not Provided
"Very dirty and run down"
Believe the reviews. This place may have been 2.5 stars years ago, but has gone down hill a lot. The lobby and breakfast room are maintained, but that's about all. Our room stunk, and the bathroom was moldy. Sidewalks outside the room were grimy, and sticky. Since there were no vacancies anywhere else in the area, we were stuck, but checked out before sunrise.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Pick another"
horrible. Our family rented 6 rooms this date. The rooms reserved were not available, forced to sleep in smoky musty air filled room, shower with no shower head, filthy carpets, broken toilet, insufficient linen count to start. I trusted the affiliation with Choice Hotels and Hotels.com reported reputation in choosing this location, never again.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Denise
"More attention to detail please"
Hotel was decent, but not enough towels, faucet handle on sink was loose, and spa next to pool was only luke warm. Several metal gates on the property squeeked in need of oil.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Quality Inn and Suites"
Called a couple of hours ahead to see if I could get an early check in from the 3 PM listed check in time, front desk said no problem, was able to check in at 2 PM and cool down using the AC before heading out again. Also had some blue ice that I needed frozen and front desk placed it in their freezer for me. All in all, Quality Inn and Suites in Vacaville treated me right.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
Patrick
"Worth the money."
I would say that they have made every effort to offer their guests the best they could with an aging motel, short of a much needed overhaul. The room was clean, and came with a microwave oven, and refrigerator. The TV was an outdated analog CRT, but it worked well. The bed was comfortable, and clean. The carpet was heavily stained, there was a hole in the wall where the door handle had hit it. There was no seal on the bottom of the door which allowed light and air to enter the room. They have very nice pool, and breakfast. This is a 2 1/2 star motel, and over all, a good one.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"A great Night"
Even though we were on the freeway side, we did not hear a thing all night. Friendly and helpful staff.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
Willilam
Disgusting bathroom
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Lost in the middle of nowhere..."
My room was not ready at check in time because there were no sheets on the bed when I walked in. I was given another room and the lady at the desk had no clue how to get to the room and sent on a wild goose chase....need better trained staff!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
The room was fine, but outside the rooms was a bit sketchy. All the lights on the ext. walls had duct tape on them and kept turning off and on leaving it dark. Didn't feel very safe outside of my room.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"dissapointed"
It is like a renovated motel 6. The beds are hard , the bedding is old and yellow, The carpet is discussing. The pool was like ice. No water pressure. However was quiet.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Underwhelming"
The room's carpeting had innumerable large stains. A/C was needed throughout the night to remain comfortable, but was extremely loud.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
"Fair, bed was terrible"
Beds were horrible and hotel was noisy...
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
robert
"Hotel amenities"
Would have liked a TV with HD.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
"Passing through"
Was ok for one night but had to speak with counter person through a window, which gives you an idea about the surrounding area. Room was pretty clean but old in appearance. outside of hotel not too inviting (no real landscaping or upkeep on the exterior of building).
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
ANTOINETTE
"Hard to get to hotel"
this is a hard place to find. It sits back off of the main road and does not have clear directions to find. If not for the fact that we have stayed before, it would have been very hard to find in the dark. The place was clean and accommodating, though.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Mediocre hotel"
The pool was closed but opened later. The room was worn, the carpet, curtains, the tub were torn, stained. There was a lamp with the plug missing?!. Won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Down & Out in Vacaville"
The carpets and couch were stained and seriously worn. The neighborhood was questionable and close to the freeway and noisy. I booked online and was not familiar with the area. I went down to breakfast after the first night and there were only 2 other people in the breakfast area. Both looked to be homeless, not sure if they wandered in off the street or were long term guests. The front desk employees were very nice, but I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Howard
"Major overhaul"
Room needs complete overhaul. There was mil due on the ceiling and the wall had holes with parts coming off but the main thing was the bathroom which was nasty. But good thing we weren't there most of the day due to a funeral.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Jesse
"Never going back."
Hotel entrance isn't well marked. We were assigned to a room someone else was already in, and so surprised them when we opened the door. Hotel manager yelled at me when I said it could have been a disaster. Weirdo guy who worked at hotel spoke little English and followed us around the hotel. He might have been trying to help us, it was hard to tell. Got a new room assignment - the room wasn't clean yet (it was almost 4pm). Pool was dirty (rocks and sand on bottom, and freezing cold). Room smelled like skunk. Bed was like a brick. Bathroom was dark, smelled musty and fan was noisy. Breakfast looked ok, it was crowded and hot in the breakfast room so we left.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Kelton
"Easy freeway access on the east side of Vacaville"
The room was your typical room, bed were pretty comfortable. Tv was outdated and bathroom had mildew/mold problems everywhere. Looked like the carpet was in need of a good deep cleaning. The hot breakfast was great, better than I expected. The pool and hot tub were both in good condition and clean, but nothing spectacular. A friend had another room close to ours and his room was in much better condition. I would probably stay here again but I would definitely check the room before we got settled in unlike this time. We check in late and had 2 tired kids so we just unloaded or stuff and settled in. Didn't notice the bathroom/carpet issues until the following morning. All in all the place was fine, I think I just got a bad room. Hopefully the manager will be addressing it soon and bringing it back up to par.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Ariel
"BEDBUGS....!!!!"
I left this dump in the morning with several bedbug bites on my arms and back...even my hands. I complained to the management that night about the loud parties and noise from surrounding rooms. People apparently live there with their pets as there were several personal BBQ's outside. The motel staff said they had to call the police to patrol the area. The next morning I awoke with the bug bites. I complained to the staff who told me that if I didn't like the room then I should have left, but that I would not have gotten a refund because I booked on Expedia, a third party. The staff was rude and inconsiderate, especially when I brought the BEDBUG issue to their attention. They simply told me that no one else has complained. I later looked at the reviews on Yelp. Several people have complained about roaches, spiders, crickets and other bugs. This dump should be condemned by the Health Department. Shame on you Expedia for allowing this dump on your website. It has taken five days for these bites to calm down, but they are still very painful. DO NOT STAY at this or any other CHOICE owned motel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Diana
"Room needed help"
Staff was great, room was OK - at least is was very clean. The room needed to have some things fixed. These things should have been identified by the cleaning crew and reported. It was obvious that the shower handle was broke and had to have been noticed by the cleaning crew. We couldn't take a shower the next morning until it was fixed. The trim in the sink area needed to be reattached as well. Our room was at the end of the entire lot and we had a long (looonnng) walk to the main desk which was the only way into the breakfast room. We ended up driving up to the front after the first day. The bed mattress needs to be replaced. It was not only hard, but you could feel the springs. We slept sitting up on the love seat in our room more than 1/2 the night because it was more comfortable than sleeping on the bed. They should consider checking the condition of their mattresses frequently.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Deb
"Perfectly average"
I have stayed here before. This time it was because we had to remove all the furniture from our home to have carpet installed the next day. The room was clean, but the beds are uncomfortable. Breakfast is a little better than average. More stuff around the hotel that is easier to access. Despite being right on top of I-80, it's quiet.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
cindy
"Visit to CA."
Very Normal
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Lathan
"California vacation"
Nice hotel and good location
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Jared
"Nice clean room"
Room was nice, everything worked. The breakfast was better then I thought it was going to be, but I did miss the waffles. They had pictures of waffles, but they only had a pancake machine. It was an easy drive to most of the shopping places and there was a 24 hour Safeway a few minutes drive away. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Frig didn't work but front desk was very nice"
Refrigerator didn't work; every time I called, they kept telling me to unplug it for 5-10 mins and it would re-set itself. It never worked even though I got up in the middle of the night to plug it in again after MUCH longer than 10 mins. They did, however, give me a later check out when I called to ask because my kids' event went later than regular check out and they were very nice about giving me an extra hour.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Not bad for cast."
Pleasant, bathroom very dirty. Otherwise ok. Location of the path. Good place to go if I was hiding.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Jonathan
"Ok"
Office people were very nice and friendly, manager Richard was very helpful. Room was ok but we found and empty condom wrapper on the hotel desk chair...yuck. also hotel is not pet friendly. Internet and computer use was great and breakfast was also great.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Brandie
"Concerned"
There were too many people walking around hotel which made it very uncomfortable when entering and exiting hotel room. Scary
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Sonya
"Just ok"
There was nothing special about this hotel or our room but it was fine for the few hours we spent there to sleep. The room was a decent size but not as clean as I would have liked The continental breakfast had a good variety and my boys enjoyed the pancakes. I was concerned about the noise from the freeway but this wasn't an issue.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Tori
"Average"
Good hotel, bit ir esa not very clean
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Eduardo
"Right off the main hwy 80, convenient for travlers"
Staff friendly, free breakfast was decent. I felt like there were several transient people hanging around. This hotel seems to be used for construction workers who travel and possible homeless families. Witnesed and Hispanic family living/ sleeping in their van in parking lot. Sad. Clean and relatively quite, plenty of hot water.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
barb
"2 stars"
I requested a non smoking rooms and I was in smoking area which the smell inside the room also need a new paint, and comforter had blood stain.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Dirty"
The sheets had black spots. They replaced the sheets, they had black spots on them as well. The floor had large dirty spots. They gave us another room. It was just a bit better. When taking a shower, the pipes rattled like a train coming through. We found french fries on the floor by the bed. We didn't have fries. The rooms were old and need upgrading. The couch looked like it came from a thrift store. Needless to say, we won't be going back or recommending it to anyone.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Craig
"Generally good choice"
Well, I got a deal on a suite. It was a non-smoking suite that smelled like smoke. Cleaning staff also did not stop by my room after my first night. Beyond that, the hotel was good. Fridge provided; Great location; plenty of food nearby.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Gregory
Decent hotel for a great price
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Omar
Would not return. Uncomfortable beds. Old fixtures and furniture. Chair had stains.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Not clean"
I can live with stains on carpet... these things can happen. But my sheets looked dirty and there were bits of dried grass (??) on the towels.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Convient location, breakfast is good, beds comfortable, however whole place is tired and in need of updating.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
karen
"Basic"
Not impressed. The beds were hard and the walls were dingy and dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015