All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
1050 Orange Dr, Vacaville, CA, 95687, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Good place"
Better than we had expected especially for the price. Would definitely come back again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Donnell Jae
"winter"
Very nice. My only complaint was the treadmill didn't work
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Dirty"
The hotel was dirty, stained linens, stained shower curtain, hair from a previous guest on the shower walls, dirty ice bucket, no bag for the ice bucket. Also, the pool and hot tub were not operational, this should have been noted. We knew we booked a budget hotel but it still should have been clean. The staff was friendly so that was a plus but the hotel was disappointing.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
TJ
"very nice"
Great service!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"reasonable price"
it was a pretty good hotel for the price although the bathroom looked a little out of date with the paint peeling on the wall...the beds were comfy and i liked the 1pm late check out that the hotel offers.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"No Water?"
Went to take a shower in the AM before the big meeting I have today! No Water! I turned on the shower and the fauset in the sink had more pressure then this shower! I need a wrench at 6 am.... Not a good thing so early in the morning to deal with. Then when I brought it up to the manager! You already knew about the problem in the room and you still booked that room! Not Good!
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Diana
"January Stay"
Stayed here before but this room was run down, the furniture needed cleaning, pillows were poor. Breakfast is good.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"late night check in"
my stay was wonderful, it was a last minute stay so i made a reservation and checked in very late about 10 pm and the hotel was generous enough to let me check out late the next day at 1pm...the bed was extremely comfortable, the room was very clean i would gladly choose this hotel any day
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"Room was dirty."
This place was reasonable but not compared to other places in the area. Bathroom was dirty, mildew issues and the best part was that the sink leaked.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Wonderful hotel!!!!"
Everything was great and I love the free morning breakfast, very nice place to stay and I will stay again in the future!!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
The hotel was consider easy access to freeway I-80 West Bound or East Bound.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great value.."
Given that this isn't a Hilton or Marriot, one cannot expect the same appointments in materials. That said the room was spacious, clean, everything worked and I would go back again. I was there for Thanksgiving 2014 for 2 nights and would not hesitate to go back again or recommend the place for $70 or so, which is what I paid.The breakfast room was clean, they had a small exercise room, which was clean and easy to get to, the lobby was spacious and parking was fine. A little hard to find, but if you use a GPS no problem. Close to the freeway, so for a traveler like myself, it was great.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Gregg
Fair. Facility rather old Over priced Staff pleasant
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Dirty bathroom and floors. Right next to freeway and hard to find at night.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Unsafe and Rundown!"
Was there with my son for a tournament and left immediately upon seeing the groups of drunk men and women smoking, drinking and throwing their cigarette butts on my car and in front of my door! It was the most unsafe I have ever felt in a hotel! Horrible!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Great place to stay at if you are having a family trip.
"Clean and great location"
Clean room, comfy beds and great location! No elevator and our room was kind of far from the lobby but those are my only complaints. Had a great one night stay!
AT
"Great breakfast"
Great price and good staff
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
duane
"Not bad"
The room was clean. However the bed was hard, blankets or lack of , and the pillows gave no support. I recommend bringing your own pillows
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Staff were friendly
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Tonya
"good"
The room was very clean but the bed was really hard. The breakfast was good just the right amount of food.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
donna
"Good basic stay"
No complaints, staff was very nice and helpful. Furniture in the room is looking pretty worn.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
dembiz
"stay away"
I really hate that I didn't get to get a refund for a room I didn't need. So Instead I had to stay because I wasn't going to blow the $80. When I first arrived to the room it smelled. I went to use restroom and the shower was nasty. Floor was dirty. Bed had stains never ever again.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Kerina
"Convenient location. Quiet."
The grounds and portions of the buildings need cleaning and power washing. I had planned on taking some nice soaking baths but after seeing the condition of the tub, fixture and surroundings, I decided on just showers. The room needs some inviting cleaning, the rug looked in dire need of cleaning as well as the decor, drapes and fixtures. The staff was nice and cordial and the breakfast area was clean and the food good. The location is great and convenient,and the place is quite quiet considering it is next to the freeway.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"So-so Quality"
Upon check-in, the lobby seemed gray, bland & did not seem cozy & inviting. The person at the front counter was friendly & helpful. Decor seemed dated & TV needed a technology update. 2 of the lamps were non-functional after confirming they were plugged in.. The walkways to the room needed power-washing or cleaning.Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Leisure Traveler
"I thought it was a very good price for Vacaville."
2 problems: 1. There was no light in the hot tub. I aksed the manager (bigman) if he could fix it. He said he would but did not come out to me for 20min. When he did come out he said he could not get in touch with his maint man. 2. I decided to stay another night and the manager told me that the price would go up because of the weekend and that all the rooms were fully booked for Sat. He finally found another room but said the price would be higher because it was fully booked. When I told him what I paid for Fri was $54.00, he said he would give me $5.00 off thet Sat price. When I checked out, he added an Occupancy Tax of $10.08 to negate the promised $5 off and the total was $94.08 for Sat. I would not let a liar like him work there any more if I were his boss. Al of the other ladies at the desk were very polite and treated me very good. I will never go back there.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
David Messerly
"Great value and very comfortable."
Stayed for overnight business meeting and it was ideal.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
The front desk lady was great! When I got to my room, she called to make sure everything was OK, which was comforting. (I am a woman traveling alone.) Really good scrambled eggs. Only thing is the alarm clock didn't work, but then I used a wake-up call.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Overnight dtay"
Pretty good although there were som tweeters who seemed to be up all night fighting next door to one of the rooms. The other room was quiet all night. Good breakfast. Great price. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
overnighter
"Stay was ok"
The staff was friendly and helpful. I thought that this was more a hotel concept and that the rooms were inside the building when in fact they were outside like a motel. The hotel is completely North of Vacaville - there is not much around it but not far from Vacaville center. The room was spacious. The breakfast was not good at all so I didn't eat there. As I am looking for a bit more comfort, and a 'hotel' concept, I would not return to stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Claudia
"Decent for the Money"
Room was decent for the money, but not the best. Poor old Tube type TV, Air Conditioner electrical outlet hanging off the wall. Nice cold small refrigerator.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Close to restaurants"
Stayed over night for a concert. Clean quiet and great customer service
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Beds were a little hard, but the facility was clean and the price was right.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice hotel for I80 shopping experience"
The is the best place to stay if shopping or doing any events along I80! The room was extremely clean and so very quiet! Located easily on and off I80! It is safe and the staff are really nice! I also liked having the restaurant close to the hotel and it was open until two am. You cannot beat the price and experience T this hotel! I saved their number for future trips!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Jill
"Stop Over"
Not a bad room for a quick overnight. Staff were very friendly and eager to help. Would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Joel
"a BIT HARD TO FIND"
GOOD STAY
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Hell hole"
enough said this is not a place you want to stay.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Clay
"Perfect place to stop"
We had a late check in (midnight) and staff were ready for us. Would stay again and would consider other Quality Inns
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Re tired
"beds from Flintstones R Us"
The beds were as hard as rocks, we were given the wrong room number when checking in, had to call the office and get the correct room number, was told there was no stairs near our room (stairs were right outside our room), the shower was nice.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Georgia
"Under staffed"
It was decent considering we were just on a shopping trip. The couch bed had no linen and no one brought us any. My boyfriend had to go downstairs at 9:10pm and they gave him a blanket no pillow or sheets. They claimed there wouldn't be anyone til 11pm to bring it upstairs. The pool needed some cleaning, the milk at breakfast was spoiled and the tv's were old as heck. This place could be really awesome, but it just seems to lack in a few areas.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Old"
Seemed like an old abandoned hotel that was reopened with minor repairs.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2014
"Great value"
We've stayed at this Quality Inn location a once in the past, but this time we had better service. Our room was on the second floor this time and our stay was much quieter & more comfortable. Our room was very clean, spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. This is an older hotel, so the bathroom was a bit outdated, but it was great overall. They serve a delicious breakfast, which includes: waffles, sausages, eggs, and so forth. The staff here are great and very friendly as well. We will stay here again if need be.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Pao
"Great stay, comfy bed."
We have a son and friends in Vacaville, so we are here often and almost always stay at this hotel. It's nice, clean, bed is comfy, has fridge and microwave and is right off the highway. It's reasonably priced and the maid service is really good.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
This place needs a complete overhaul - dirty - moldy - staff could not answer questions about the area - poor selection on our part to stay here - will not recommend to anyone
DK
"Nice little gem!"
This is an above average Quality Inn. Two things really make it: 1) Location: It's tucked away off the main drag so there's really nothing around it but an adjoining restaurant. Very private. 2) Really nice outdoor pool; didn't feel like being in a parking lot like most hotels this price range. Highly recommended & striking distance from San Fran
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Brian C
We had a nice time, the room was ok, I think it just needs to be updated. The hot tub was not clean, it had lots of foam so we did not go in it. Other then that I had a nice time with my husband.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Jackie
"OK STAY"
The room was not very clean there was cookie crumbs on the desk chair ripped up carpet edges, dark carpet stains all over, and a big rip on the carpet as you walked in. The surrounding area of the location was a bit creepy. I would not recommend this place.
Janet
Stay here with family as we were going to the Festival de la Isla in Vacaville. Did not expect much, just needed a place to stay. Rooms where clean although TV needs an upgrade. Breakfast was nice, nothing fancy but good enough. Will definately stay here again.
Rafael
"Close to our destination"
Overall was good. The carpet "looked" clean at a glance, but needed a good vacuuming. The bathrooms could use some renovating some day - but I am sure they are well used. Overall everything was good - and we would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Sonja
Stay was ok, however the bathroom was way outdated and in need of work..
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014