All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
6280 Northampton Blvd, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoyed my stay"
Clean, nice hotel. Generous breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Affordable, acceptable business class lodging"
The hotel is part of two hotels (the other part is a Sleep Inn) that share a common management and some facilities. The breakfast, while good, is not laid out in a way to provide for efficient flow during busy times. More seating in the breakfast area would help, too. Otherwise, a reasonably good value for modest business class lodging.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Ronald D
"Convenient location for Norfolk Airport"
Spent one night here as I has an early flight out of Norfolk airport. Hotel is convenient and shuttle service very convenient.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"not the best experience"
The room was nice, nothing extraordinary, lay out & design not the best, but served the purpose. Check in went smoothly enough.The night staff could have been a lot better. They weren't very helpful , at all. Didn't want to supply extra towels to pool area, couldn't be bothered to turn lights on in pool area. Very rude when asked for towels a second time. Overall, the night staff couldn't be bothered to help patrons,they only did what had to be done. Not a pleasant atmosphere.Will not be staying there again.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Very nice..."
This was an immaculately kept hotel with a very friendly and professional staff. And the discount off the regular rate was very substantial.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
douglas
"The Eagle"
Very impressed by the room size, and morning breakfast!! Good place to book again next time
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Worth the stay"
First room smelled like smoke but we did change room it that was good breakfast buffet was good. Will stay again
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
kevin
"One night only"
Stayed here to be close to airport. Rooms are a little dated but comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Quality Inn"
Great price and had plenty of room
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
We were excited for the pool however the pool opened late every day during our stay.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
"overnight"
Phones do not work.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
thomas
"My Stay at Quality Suites and Sleep Inn"
I came in from San Diego and stayed at both the Quality Suites and Sleep Inn which are adjacent. For about an extra $25 or so it's worth staying at the Quality Suites if you are going to stay for more than 12 hours as their rooms are much nicer, however Sleep Inn was decent for the price. They both however share the same restaurant, bar, breakfast etc. I was both pleasantly surprised and pleased by the food, bar and service. The first night I stayed here I left my expensive phone charger and put in a call to housekeeping. Mildred, a dear sweet and head of housekeeping sent someone to the room to look for it and made sure I was able to pick it up. She contacted me once it was found:-). Samantha and Alexia were great at the front counter, but to my surprise was the restaurant/bar service. Bud and Carol were absolutely fantastic!!! I ordered the crab cakes, cole slaw and fries and couldn't believe how fresh and delicious my order was!! Conversation was also great! Unfortunately, I hadn't the the time for the breakfast, but it's hot and pretty good from what I hear. The customer service here was exceptional and I will definitely stay again if in the area!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Sophie
"Thumbs down."
Where do I begin?! Rips in carpet, had not been vacuumed well, cracked sink, used glass on sink; big old tv in bedroom of suite with a really bad picture; shower curtain bracket coming out of its anchor so that shower curtain hung about 5 inches into tub; no trash can liners, extremely loud AC unit. Breakfast was a little above average and that is the only good thing I can say about this hotel.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"hotel. com is awesome"
Very friendly service cozy clean rooms down to go back.......
2 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
joseph
"Nice for the price"
Check in was very easy,staff was pleasant and breakfast was great! Close enough to highways and VA Beach Too bad the pool was under maintenance and the room had a few little ants. But overall nice for the price.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Katrina
"May 1, 2015 Vacation"
The room was clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Joan
"Not happy"
I have stayed before and had been very happy with the hotel. This time the pool was broke, the air system in the room broken so they sent someone to fix it, who could not so we had to move. I booked 2 rooms and those 2 rooms were not near each other so they had to change them. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast a plus. Just disappointed my kids could not enjoy the pool they were so looking forward to. The room next to ours had a tape as if it something bad happened in there, so not to happy...the kids were asking me did someone die? Bugs?
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Darla
"Very satisfied"
Clean comfortable room.Good selection for breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Garry L.
"would not recommend"
hotel room was very tired looking. the sofa was tatty and stained.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you so much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you a great stay experience.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Close to airport"
Stayed here when taking son to airport for 5 am flight. Shuttle service was nice and convenient, and the driver was pleasant.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Close to airport- shuttle service"
Nice place to stay- close to airport shuttle service to airport- nice bartender help me get cab to dinner at Lynn Haven Fish and back to hotel Only problem was a bus load of kids staying up all night next to my room!
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the loud group. We do try our best to keep the group members together to avoid other guests hearing anyone, but it can be difficult when the hotel sells out. We look forward to seeing you again soon to provide you a nice quiet room for your stay!
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
DEBRA
"The walls talk."
The walls carry sound well, poor sound insulation.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the noise heard through the wall, and will do our best to take care of the issue! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good deal for the price"
The room was very comfortable and spacious. A very good deal for the money. And, the breakfast was wonderful!
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you next time!
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Very spacious and open room. The hotel vibe was nice. Breakfast was amazing! One of the best I've had in awhile. I just kept having problems with my keys disregarding. I would have to go back down just to get them right. Overall nice hotel, with easy checkin.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
A. Kearney
"Quality Inn Review"
The wall unit HVAC cycled on/off all night interupting my sleep. Other than that that hotel was nice and the price was exceptional.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review, Ron! We will be sure to being the HVAC issue to the attention of our maintenance team, and look forward to seeing you again!
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Ronald
"Great Place"
Personnel on duty at desk very personable, outgoing, and helpful. Room was clean, neat, properly supplied, and very comfortable. Would definately stay here again.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your comments! We look forward to seeing you next time!
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice and Quiet"
Other than the sofa bed being broke and most of the lights in the living room being blown out my stay was quite enjoyable. People were nice, was serviced well, floor was quite throughout the night, and the breakfast buffet was amazing.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for your review! We will be sure to handle the maintenance issues you brought up, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night trip Mar 2, 2015
While the overall cleanliness of the hotel and room was good, it's the little things that count. Wallpaper was peeling in bathroom and bedroom. Marks on wallpaper in bedroom and sitting room.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed in your stay. Hopefully we will see you again to make your next stay more enjoyable!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"best stay"
Our stay was excellent. We (my wife & I ) had fly to Va. for a funeral. I lived in Va. for many years & have eaten at your restaurant many times (1962 to 1970) I look forward to staying with you again, under better reasons.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you so much for your comments. We wish the best for you and your family during this hard time, and we are glad that we could provide an accommodations to make your travels easier during this time. We look forward to seeing you again soon under better conditions too.
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Lowell
"Not a good place to stay"
We had ants in room the first night so they moved us into another room. The second room was smelly and nasty all over. The staff was nice to us and tried to please us.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback. Although we don't like knowing that your stay was unpleasant, we do appreciate you telling us that way we can take care of the issue. Please know that we do take your comments seriously, and will be investigating and treating the issue.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Best stay ever."
I had an awesome time here I stayed for a week. The staff was very generous. My room was very clean, the food was good. I would definitely stay here again. Norfolk Virginia.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Tedra
"Amazing first time experience"
The room was awesome. It was like having a little jewel box of an apartment all to ourselves. The price was right. We plan to be back as often as we can.
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good part of town, great location."
Nothing special, but very accommodating. Staff was pleasant and rooms were very comfortable. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Craig
"Great stay. Little improvement needed."
I was there for 5 days, transit for my deployment. The room was in good condition. The breakfast was amazing also the night pub. My only complaint would be there needs to be a clean freshener in the bathroom. The bathroom needs a good breeze of smell.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
ronnie
"deff a 1 star hotel"
Couch was gross. I didn't even want my dog let alone my kids to sit on it. The filter to the heat/ac was disgusting. No trash bags in the garbage the walpaper in the bath room is falling off!
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for any inconveniences encountered while staying at our property. As always we strive for excellence and take these issues seriously. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Near Norfolk airport, $5 a day airport parking."
Stayed here the night before we flew out of Norfolk airport as we live 2 hours away and had a morning flight. If you are flying out they will let you keep your car there for $5 a day and give you free shuttle service to and from airport, just call them when you land. Lobby, room and dining area clean and well maintained. Front desk staff and shuttle driver very friendly and helpful. Not a first class destination but a good all around hotel. Breakfast was fine with a good selection of things to get your morning started. Note: The Quality Suites and the Sleep Inn share the same parking lot, the same facilities and essentially the same building so if you are going to either one they use the same entrance off the street.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Bubba
"My weekend at quality suites"
My stay at quality suites was amazing! The hotel was clean and comfortable, the employees were very pleasant, the only issue I had was the heater wasn't working and from time to time the room would get very cold. But that was the least of my worries. My overall stay was absolutely wonderful, I will return soon for another mini vacay!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Sharday
"Average"
Convieient location. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was good and fresh. But......suite condition was not so nice. Bathroom very small and slight smell of mildew. Mattresses were not very comfortable.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Dean
"Dirty."
The hotel was very dirty. Cleanliness did not seem to be a priority. We found a clump of hair in between the sheets of one of the beds. The floors and walls did not look like we're cleaned in a long time. There was some kind of food in a pile on the floor. We called down to get someone to change our sheets and there was no housekeeping service. We had to get another set of sheets and make our own bed. The management at least said they would refund our money.
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the negative experience you had here at our property. We can assure you that all incidents are handled accordingly as we strive for excellence. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Stephen
"The hotel is pretty good!"
My stay was great. The room was spacious and clean. I enjoyed my stay. I loved the buffet breakfast. What I didn't like was everytime I would hear the toilet taken in water, very annoying. The hotel staff are very friendly.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Latanya
"Good Value"
Nice Breakfast, that is good since we did see any other breakfast place nearby.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good location and awesome staff"
I was here to visit my son in the Navy, this was out of the 'city' but very accessible to many things. The staff here were very pleasant and helpful, the breakfasts were wonderful and HOT! I truly enjoyed everything about this place.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
traveler
"Below average"
Not very clean, not very close to any stores or restaurants
Response by Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the negative experience. We strive for excellence and address each situation accordingly. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"another great stay"
Its starting to ne my home away from home! Excellent in everyway!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Martha
"Fabulous Customer Service!"
This was a last-minute, single-night stay because of a missed, connecting flight. Although there was little room in the shuttle because of other guests, the driver kindly suggested taking one parent and our children in the first trip to get us out of the cold...something we hadn't thought of due to other travel stresses we were worrying about. One of us waited in the lobby and one of the staff even went the extra effort and got us milk for our baby from the breakfast bar. This was late at night. She went above and beyond. A crib was provided to us and we were helped into our room with our mountain of luggage. We never felt like an inconvenience, but an actual guest...rather than a customer. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was very good and full of hot and cold items such as bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, cereal, plenty of milk and yogurt, etc. This was a wonderful stay!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Lauren
"Awesome staff and convenient location"
Staff goes out of their way to help any way they can!!!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"It's Like being at home."
It is a place I look for to staying.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"couldn't swim this go round."
The overall stay was pretty nice, I was however disappointed to find that the pool was out of service which was the main reason for our stay in the first place.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Victoria
"Good experience"
I was okay staying in this hotel. I did notice dust on the surface of all of the lamps and the remotes were dirty. The room phones did not work even after they maintenance staff "fixed" them. I found the heat/air conditioning very noisy. I could not hear the TV when it kicked on. Without earplugs sleep would be difficult. The walls were thin enough that I could hear everyone else. However the staff was very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was good and the coffee was good. The extra mirror at the vanity was truly inspired. It was the kind that telescopes from the wall. I usually find myself bent over the sink trying to get close enough to the mirror to apply makeup. That in itself would make me want to stay there again. Overall I'd say I had a good experience there. But not a great one.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Laureen
"No pool for the kids!"
I chose this hotel because of the pool, disappointed at check-in to find out that the pool was closed for repairs.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014