All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
6280 Northampton Blvd, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It's Like being at home."
It is a place I look for to staying.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"couldn't swim this go round."
The overall stay was pretty nice, I was however disappointed to find that the pool was out of service which was the main reason for our stay in the first place.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Victoria
"Good experience"
I was okay staying in this hotel. I did notice dust on the surface of all of the lamps and the remotes were dirty. The room phones did not work even after they maintenance staff "fixed" them. I found the heat/air conditioning very noisy. I could not hear the TV when it kicked on. Without earplugs sleep would be difficult. The walls were thin enough that I could hear everyone else. However the staff was very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was good and the coffee was good. The extra mirror at the vanity was truly inspired. It was the kind that telescopes from the wall. I usually find myself bent over the sink trying to get close enough to the mirror to apply makeup. That in itself would make me want to stay there again. Overall I'd say I had a good experience there. But not a great one.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Laureen
"No pool for the kids!"
I chose this hotel because of the pool, disappointed at check-in to find out that the pool was closed for repairs.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Randall
"Excellent stay"
great breakfast! We had good rest.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
rosemarie
"Lodger's review"
Room smelled of cigarette smoke. Bathroom very small; paper peeling off BR walls. Carpets dirty and the heating unit was loud in operating when it went on.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"This was a short stay but would definitely go back"
Got to the hotel late but ywt still staff was pleasantly waiting. Easy check in and check out.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Esther
"Decent stay"
Aesthetics could use some serious work but other than that can't complain
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Rug was wet around AC unit in Room 183. Not pleasant in bare feet as you go to bed. Mechanics of shower stall were not maintained. To lift the piece to go from faucet to shower took too much effort and water flow seemed restricted. We still love Lake Ridge
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"So so"
Restaurant was the weak point. The fried green tomatoes were awful. Breakfast was but so so. Ambience left much to be desired.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Sarah Jane
"good room for short stay"
Two nights.very pleasant accommodations.Ate there one night. Food was good. Staff was considerate, pleasant, professional. Would recommend to others.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Convenient and Clean"
Short stay, but room was clean. Breakfast was pretty good and included. Location was convenient.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
My family and I always stay in this hotel when visiting other family members in the area. This hotel definitely meets my specifications for room cleanliness and comfort. From the time you check in to departure the staff is always there to assist. The staff is always friendly and helpful. If I have a problem (which is hardly ever), it is taken care of immediately. I really enjoy staying at this hotel. My hat goes off to the manager. He/she really know how to run a successful establishment.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
A nice hotel for a short stay.
4 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Fred
"Amazing, and quiet resort."
Relatively calm compared to other hotels that i have visited. Very polite staff, with excellent services. I will obviously come back, in my next visit.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Patrick
"Always have problems here."
We've stayed at this hotel over a dozen times because it's very close to family that we visit often. The last few stays were terrible. The front desk staff is never helpful. We stopped coming here for about a year because of the problems, but decided to try it again since their rates are so low. It's just not worth it. The hotel is dirty and not in great shape. I was traveling with my mom and daughter on this trip. We were assigned a room, took all our stuff up only to discover the room hadn't been cleaned. Lugged everything back down to the lobby. The woman at the front desk couldn't have cared less. She gave us a different room key and said "Try this one." I mentioned that we used to come here a lot, but had stayed a way because of repeated problems. She said, "This hotel?" That was it. We won't be back.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Don't stay here if you need flexible stay"
If you are a person that may need to make a change in your scheduled stay, do not book here, because of my job I have to be very flexible whenever I take a vacation because of emergencies at work I may have to change my plans, as luck would have it this happen to me, I scheduled for three days at this hotel and prepaid in advance using expedia, well on my first day I get a call from my job wanting me to come back the next day because of a emergency situation, early the next morning I go to the desk and tell them of my situation and was told by the people working the desk I need to contact expedia about being refunded the two days I wouldn't be able to use, I contact expedia who told me they had to contact the hotel to get them to ok a refund, which expedia did talk to the people at the desk, expedia informs me that they couldn't do this because the manager wasn't there that day and that "John" would be there the next day but it shouldn't be a issue, (there was a placard behind the desk with the manager on duty picture that day, this person was a woman and she was there). I checked out that same morning, two days later I get a email from expedia saying the manager refused to refund me those two days I didn't use. I have used a lot of hotels in the past where I had this same thing happen with no issues being refunded the days I didn't use, I am totally disappointed with this. If you're a traveler that may need to make sudden plan changes stay away for this hotel
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Ron
"First - timer"
Overall not bad. Rooms where clean but need maintenance. Well kept grounds, however swimming pool area not well kept and furniture looked worn. Breakfast was very good. Lobby not very impressive
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"More value for your money! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
the hotel is excellent, the buffet breakfast was amazing, the room was very clean, and especially the lunch lady (person that takes the breakfast tickets), super nice, very kind, very pleasant, the indoor pool pretty nice, in overall, my stay was unforgivable, Thank you!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Ricardo
Excellent hot buffet breakfast
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great Time"
My stay was wonderful. I traveled 6 hours to get to Virginia to visit family and stay for the weekend. I have been to many hotels in that area and was not satisfies with the service or the room. Lake Wirght staff were wonderful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The rooms were clean and offered many amenities. I was happy with the stay and plan to stay there again. My only complaint is that the pool and pool area could have been cleaner.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
N. Lynn
"Good pick!"
Overall, this was a great experience for the price. The thing I liked most was having "extra work space" with a small couch, chair, television in addition to the standard desk and internet connection. What I liked least is the man who checked me in only did the minimum necessary, he did not offer information about where the elevators were...how to secure a luggage cart, etc. -those niceties go a long way in making a great "first impression."
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"nice hotel"
it was nice but pool should be open at night also cleaner
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
jorge
"Smelly room"
Our air conditioner leaked water on to the carpet, smelling up our room something terrible. Overall our room had the feeling of griminess.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
steph
"Location"
Hotel is located too far from the beach, other than that is was a pleasant experience.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Carlos
"great vacation for smaller budget"
For one the price was very reasonable and the hotel itself and room was clean and the breakfast was great
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
m.porter
My wife and I enjoyed our experience, but I did find some of the room furniture to be outdated. The breakfast coupons were a plus.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"A Great Place To Stay"
We were here for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Not one staff member was impatient or rude to us. The food was good and the beds comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Bruce
"Fair at best"
The room was spacious enough but the hotel very much needs updating.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Disappointing"
Based on the other reviews I was expecting the hotel to be nicer. It is in need of some basic maintenance and repair. There were missing ceramic tiles on the elevator floor, mold on the ceiling in the room, the tub looked like it could use a good scrubbing and the door of the room next door had been broken into with what appeared to have been a pry bar. We could not figure out how to adjust the thermostat so the room was only comfortable when the air kicked on and the air conditioner itself was very noisy. The best part of the stay was the breakfast, it was a full buffet.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Terri
"Great place for the family to stay."
The hotel was very clean and the staff was outstanding. Everyone we encountered on the staff was friendly and helpful.This facility allows dogs for a nominal fee and has a nice area to exercised the pets. The location is convenient to get to the beach and other points of interest in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area. If you have a student that will be attending Virginia Wesleyan College this is a great hotel to stay at since you will be only 5 - 10 minutes from the campus. The room we stayed in had some minor signs of age that could use some attention as the wall paper was peeling near the shower and in the bedroom area.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great accommodations for the price!!"
I was pleasantly surprised over the size of the suite for the price I paid!! Clean, friendly staff, and nice indoor pool!! I would definitely stay here again!!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
L&b
"Family trip"
Lake Wright has changed immensely, since our last visit. We normally stay on the beach, but the quality of the rooms, suites, pet friendly, and access to great restaurants made our stay very comfortable. Will definitely consider staying again.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
DeBo'rah Williams
room was very comfortable and very clean. Breakfast had a line up the first morning the fare is o.k. . The Hotel is in a particularly handy location to the military installation I was visiting USCG base in Virginia beach.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"We've stayed in better..."
This hotel was very close to a wedding we attended, however we were taken back by the condition of the hotel. The reception area had an old feeling like it had seen better days. When we got to our room we could smell smoke from past guests, even though the room was marked "Non-Smoking Room". Prior to our arrival the A/C unit had soaked the carpet and a portable fan was left behind (not running). Our feet were wet walking to and from the bed. Consequently we were very disappointed with this property.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Len
"Want-to-stay-longer"
Our stay at the Quality Inn was relaxing and just what my family was looking for after a debacle at another hotel in which we checked out after one night. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable and the Full breakfast served each morning was appreciated. I plan to visit again soon.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
The Brown Family
"Nice hotel at a fair distance from beach"
Good hotel for the price I booked. Staff was good. Very clean and good amenities as listed. Only thing that bothered us little was breakfast; big lines (need more counters), few tables.
"Amazing Stay!"
Our family stayed here for 5 nights and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The room was great, beds were very comfy, the staff was very helpful and polite and the breakfast was amazing! We enjoyed the pool a lot as well. We will definitely be staying her again!
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Todd & Gina
"Good location, better breakfast buffet"
Good hotel. Staff was great. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Pool was nice but needed cleaning halfway thru the day due to high traffic. The breakfast was great and FREE!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Paperz
"Short trip"
After a 14 hour drive, we arrived after midnight. We were greeted promptly and graciously. There was no wait getting checked into our room. The beds were very comfortable. We didn't spend any time at the hotel except to sleep due to our granddaughter having heart surgery, but while we were there everyone was very hospitable. If we are ever in that area again, we will certainly stay there.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"AC frozen"
Only problem was our AC froze and it was about 80 degrees in the room. The staff gave us another room which was the correct thing to do. Overall, a good experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The room was nice but the tv inside of the bedroom was old. The tv in the living room was nice though. I will be back again soon.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Great value"
The stay at this location was wonderful! All the staff was friendly, willing to help in any way. The location was close to I64 and not far from I264. Short drive (less than 20 minutes) to the beach and shopping. Breakfast was great, always hot. Downsides: condition of parking lot, especially back entrance/exit. air conditioning in fitness area not working, making it feel like 90 degrees. Towels provided in pool and fitness areas, except not on weekends.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Nice, but the room smelled stale, almost like it was a smoking room even though it was a non-smoking room.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Pet friendly - not really"
We stayed at this hotel past weekend for night. Having a small dog with us it was hard to find a dog friendly hotel that is reasonable in price. The pet fee was $35/night which was not bad. The entrance to our room was in the back of the hotel and it was dark. We didn't feel safe parking our car there so we parked in the front and walked to our room. The AC was loud and the room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. I took my dog out and most of the grassy area had the "NO PET" signs. So much for a dog friendly hotel. The only thing possitive about this hotel is the breakfast.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Tiffany H.
"Nice overall..."
Breakfast was very good....nice variety of thing to eat Fan in my bathroom was very noisy
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice place. Noticed an odor in the lobby."
Good experience. Never had to have a ticket to get the complimentary breakfast. Forgot it and had to go back up to my room to find it. That was a little annoying but the breakfast was great. All in all, nice place to stay and would recommend it. I would alert them to the smell in advance , however.
Other trip May 12, 2014
ctjcom
"Strange place"
The room itself was fine: clean, spacious, with frig and microwave. Internet worked well. But the lobby and dining area are in a time warp. This place was apparently built in the 70's and totally feels like it still today. It's not shabby or anything. It just creates a weird feeling, like you should be wearing bell bottoms and, if you're black, carrying a pick for your Afro.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
Rick Wiebush
"very convenient for early am flight from ORF"
Satisfied
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
J
"Hotel was ok."
Late flight into Norfilk, Va. Shuttle to hotel was efficient and staff friendly. Room was clean.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014