All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America

• Value for money
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
"Very nice"
Overall, our stay was very goid. The only negative was that our second room wasn't ready when it should have been.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Lisann
"Quiet and comfortable"
Room was larger than expected. Clean and comfortable. Balcony was there but barred off (door was nailed shut to keep us off it). We didn't rent a car and used the metro. Close to metro stop and there was a shuttle service during the week if you were lucky enough to catch it (there was one van and if it was out it was out). Free breakfast during the week and it was good - didn't change though, we had same stuff every day for a week that we stayed. Nice place for a family extended stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Lynne
The hotel was nice and included many perks including free light dinner 3 nights a week.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Really nice"
Nice hotel, this is my second time. My friends and I like it because it's convenient to the Courthouse Metro station, abou t 3 long blocks uphill. The station also has an AMC movie theater which we like. There are also several eateries near the station. We also love the free breakfast buffet; in addition to cereal, yogurt and bread, they had bacon, eggs, potatoes and french toast. On sunday they had sausage and pancakes instead of bacon and french toast. Some weekdays they also have free dinner! The suite is very nice with a good size kitchen and full size fridge. Bathroom was also a good size. I'm not too crazy about the burgundy decor but everyone else liked it. No real complaints. Parking lot gets very full and the front desk only has 1 or 2 people on staff during the weekends. They charged us for 1 extra car but the front desk cleared it up fairly quickly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Sue
"Arlington Court Suites"
We had a very nice stay. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts and dinners. Maid service was excellent
7 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great deal in DC!"
Hotel was 5 minutes from metro. Good hot breakfast every morning and dinners M-W. We will be back!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"No AC"
There was a heat wave in 6/2015, however, they did little to accommodate us until we asked for a refund so we could move to another hotel. The temperature in the room was over 80 degrees! Very uncomfortable. We were finally moved to another room in which the AC worked. I must say, however, that the hotel has a fairly good breakfast daily and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights has complimentary dinner included. It is also close to a Metro station. I am hoping that their cooling problems are taken care of quickly for future guests.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
V
"vacation to see the sites"
We did have an issue with the AC in one room not working. It was 85 degrees in the room. Leon was wonderful in trying to get it fixed and to get us a fan. The night desk clerks, were not so helpful. The manager Barry did help to resolve and compensate for the non-working AC. The breakfast and dinner provided FREE was AWESOME!! The staff did a wonderful job. The location was also wonderful and close to the metro. Thanks Leon and Barry for helping to solve the issue we had with the AC. We would stay again!!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Robin
Good stay. About 6 mins walk to the metro where u have 2 lines taking you to the touristy destinations. Also good port of comunication to the airport DCA
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"DC"
This by far has been the best place we have ever booked. The room was spacious, with a kitchenette, etc. Only one complaint was we couldn't stay longer than one night.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Carl
"NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN"
Hotel personnel suck, especially the front desk!!!!!!!!!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
deborah
"This hotel is an excellent choice for anyone."
It was very spacious and beautiful.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
FLORA
"Perfect Location/Great Value"
An older refurbished and clean hotel in a nice neighborhood with restaurants, coffee shops, and necessity stores nearby. Easy inexpensive access to downtown DC, Arlington, the National Mall, and Arlington via the Metro station one block away. The rooms are very spacious and the kitchenette has a full refrigerator,oven, stove, dishware, pots and pans~perfect for making a quick dinner and relaxing after a long day of sightseeing.The bed was oh so comfortable! Full hot breakfast at no charge. We were only in for a long weekend and my daughter's graduation, but could have easily enjoyed a week or more in Perfect this convenient location.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Valerie
"Nice find"
Was good, staff was friendly Restful
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
sandra
"Late Check In, Not Great Overall"
The hotel service didn't start off well when we arrived at 3:10 for a 3:00 check in and our room wasn't going to be ready for an hour. They couldn't give us another room and wouldn't offer anything in return for holding us up (we were meeting friends for drinks before dinner, which was cut short due to the delay). The hotel is OK. It's not nice, but it's not terrible. The only reason we chose it was because it is pet friendly and we had our little guy with us. If you don't need that attribute, I would stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"A bit dated but with charm"
I was surprised to get a huge suite with all the amenities expected from a family accommodation.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Pesa
"Great Place and great price"
I was in this hotel only for a couple of days during a conference. the service was great. The internet connection was pretty decent, the breakfast ( and we have free dinner) was amazing. The location was pretty good too, a few blocks to the metro station and plenty of bus stops around. Walking distance to many restaurants. My only concern was that the room was a bit dark. I'm recommending this place to all my friends.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
DIEGO HERNAN
"Awesome Experience!"
We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room! It was awesome - had a little kitchenette, sitting area & dining area. Very nice. Only issue was the 'room service' was actually from an off-site 3rd party restaurant - and was a bit pricey..but was delivered as scheduled and tasty.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
The hotel was outdated but very clean and everyone was very professional.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Perfect place to stay in Arlington"
A group of 9 friends (4 rooms in all), stayed for 6 nights. Staying in Arlington was cheaper than in DC, but we were close enough and transportation was easy enough to get to all the sights we wanted. We were only a few blocks from the nearest Metro station, but found it was straight uphill. Thankfully, the hotel provided a free shuttle to take us within a 1.5 mile range almost anytime we wanted. The only drawback was they didn't operate on weekends. The free breakfast was very welcome so we didn't have to find somewhere every morning. The nearest cafe was 2 blocks (again straight uphill). Cab service was also convenient and cheap. Hotel rooms were large and nicely appointed. They each contain complete kitchens with a full size refrig. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Brandon. The only problem was the free Wifi. We all experienced problems accessing the internet.
6 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Candace
"Very comfortable Place"
This place is always my one of favorite places to stay. It's a little expensive but it is still good.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Sungyong
"dc visit"
Hotel was busy but we were given a free upgrade.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
retiree
"Affordable & spacious in DC"
Hidden gem just off the metro close to everything. My room was larger than the apartment I live in. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Washington DC Tourist"
Our room was clean spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was good every morning. The elevators were quick. Staff was courteous but not overly doting. The metro station was only a couple blocks away, but up a pretty steep incline. We rode the complementary shuttle to the Metro station in the mornings and walked back in the evenings. Lots of moderately priced dined near the Metro station. We would stay again if we have occasion to go to the DC area.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice stay."
Very comfortable, clean and convenient. I like the outdoor, easy access parking. I will return.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Leslie
"Good deal"
No shuttles on Saturday Great freebreakfasts, & even some free dinners
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
JUDITH
"great location-not great hotel"
elevators not working upon check-in had to walk 7 flights not informed of parking charge and then very limited parking room was 80 degrees when we walked in check in representative had zero personality
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sally
"Visit to the Department of Interior"
I loved loved loved my room!!! I had everything I needed during my stay. I got two rooms. We had four tribal members visit DC (2 guys 2 girls) We shard rooms. The rooms were spacious enough that it was comfortable for our whole trip. The housekeeping was great!! We have to come back in the fall and we will be staying with you again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kelli
"Ms"
It was a nice last minute stay....nice and comf7
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
lisa
"Great accomodations and unexpected bonuses"
Good location, good rates, hot breakfast and dinner included every day (nice touch/nice option if you don't want to eat out or cook in the in-room kitchen). Full sized fridge for leftovers, all good! Shuttle service on our last day - we expected to be taken to the Courthouse Metro (closest station) with our bags and then drag them to the Rosslyn Metro to catch the 5A bus to Dulles, but the shuttle took us directly to the Rosslyn Metro 5A Bus stop. Very nice - very convenient.
5 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good value but worn"
Overall good value for the location. However, the paint on the ceiling was peeling in the bathroom and the dining room chairs had stain. My TV was broken but they fixed it the next day.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Youth teams are noisy"
Can't blame the hotel for the clientele but kids running around banging on doors (including mine) bring it down a notch.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Clean well-managed hotel"
We had a good experience staying in this hotel rooms were very clean and spacious Breakfast area were clean and spacious also food was also great I would recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Adrianna
"Nice place for the money"
Free breakfast daily and 3 free light dinners a week was great! 2 blocks from the subway and a full kitchenette. Good bargain for your buck. Parking is extra but garage is available.
4 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
We took a very quick overnight trip to DC and had a wonderfully relaxing stay at this hotel. Check in was easy and quick, the breakfast in the morning was warm and filling!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Trip to DC"
Wonderful trip, Hotel staff was very helpful, courteous. Shuttle bus service was useful. Housekeeping was excellent.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Srinivas
"awsome spot."
Amazing gem. Was worth double what the rate was. Glad we found it.
4 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
ron
"Good stay, should move your party rooms to the flr"
Came here for a weekend getaway with my husband and 2 boys. We mainly were gone for the day to spend time in Washington, D.C. ! Very close to dc area to do all the museums and etc! The free breakfast was great , the workers were friendly , free wifi is good! There is street parking meter and residential around so no need to pay for parking if you don't mind walking a block or 2! The only complaint is they didn't mention there was gonna be a huge party on Saturday night at the hotel on our floor (8th) with huge loud speakers blasting music! The party went on till midnight and had to call main desk 2x to complain about the very loud music to be lowered as we were all tired from all the walking we did at the museums! Overall pretty good stay and room! Kitchen was a nice touch !
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ekacerini
We got a good rate because of the low demand. However, I would not pay full price. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, but they were at room temperature. The coffee was so-so, and they didn't refill the coffee urn. We had to change rooms because the air vent in the first room blew on the bed all night. The couch was uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Annual wreaths across America wreath laying."
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is great. Very clean and comfortable. Dog friendly which means a lot to me since I have a retired greyhound. Great experience and will stay there again
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
batbara
"Let's do this"
Clean, comfortable, economical. Great breakfast. A short walk to nearby shopping. Staff was nice.
9 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Weekend trip to Arlington, VA"
It was easy dealing with the hotel through Experian. The hotel was within 2 miles of the Arlington National Cemetery which is what brought us Arlington, VA.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the complimentary light dinner was outstanding; chicken, rice, roasted veggies and a fantastic salad. Staff was attentive and helpful.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Overpriced, poor internet but huge rooms"
Not suitable for business travellers given poor intternet service, but nice big rooms and comfortable beds. Staff friendly but not helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
stoney
"Decent stay for the price"
The hotel decor gives it an older feel. The suite was very spacious and would room two people very comfortably. There was a full-sized refrigerator in the room that had an ice-maker that made erratic noises so I ended up turning it off. AC vent in my room was oddly positioned in that it blew all the air to one bed. When I got into the room, there was a message in the hotel room answering machine that was meant for someone else - this should've been cleared before I arrived, for the previous person's privacy. There was also a trashcan that hadn't been emptied and some candy next to the bedside table. The breakfast every morning made the stay worth it. Overall, decent place to stay for the price and in a convenient location.
5 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great room for a reasonable price."
The rooms are very spacious for the price, good value. The hotel staff is very friendly, especially Maria at breakfast. The breakfast is very good, however, it does not have any type of restaurant for other meals. They do serve a free limited evening meal on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, which left us looking for meals and the room service menu is out sourced. Would have been nice to have a restaurant and small evening lounge in hotel. They do not have airport transportation and when I called the hotel they recommended the metro system, I would recommend to arrange an alternative mode. The metro is not walking distance with luggage as we were told. This hotel has no local transportation to any tourist sites but It is located in a safe area within walking distance from the police station.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Charlotte
"Nice hotel at convenience place"
Very satisfied, accurate, clean, polite working personnel
ND
"Clarion"
All went well except you forgot my wake up call after speaking to the front desk. I nearly missed my plane. The hotel overall was good.
jose
"Better than expected"
The Clarion Suites was even better than we expected. It is very close to Metro (21/2 blocks), dining and when we went out we felt secure (a block from the police station). We knew about the hot breakfast (which was very nice) but didn't know about light dinner 3 nights a week in addition to cookies one night as well. Room was clean, spacious and had cooking capabilities if you desired. Bed was very comfortable and staff was great!! It made a great vacation even better. Will definitely recommend to our friends and relatives.
Al
"Good choice, close and convenient"
Friendly staff, reasonably good breakfast. Close to transport, restaurants and night life. The Saturday farmers market at Court House is well worth a visit. Comfortable and spacious room.