All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1200 N Courthouse Road, Arlington, VA, 22201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice find"
Was good, staff was friendly Restful
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
sandra
"Late Check In, Not Great Overall"
The hotel service didn't start off well when we arrived at 3:10 for a 3:00 check in and our room wasn't going to be ready for an hour. They couldn't give us another room and wouldn't offer anything in return for holding us up (we were meeting friends for drinks before dinner, which was cut short due to the delay). The hotel is OK. It's not nice, but it's not terrible. The only reason we chose it was because it is pet friendly and we had our little guy with us. If you don't need that attribute, I would stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"A bit dated but with charm"
I was surprised to get a huge suite with all the amenities expected from a family accommodation.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Pesa
"Great Place and great price"
I was in this hotel only for a couple of days during a conference. the service was great. The internet connection was pretty decent, the breakfast ( and we have free dinner) was amazing. The location was pretty good too, a few blocks to the metro station and plenty of bus stops around. Walking distance to many restaurants. My only concern was that the room was a bit dark. I'm recommending this place to all my friends.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
DIEGO HERNAN
"Awesome Experience!"
We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room! It was awesome - had a little kitchenette, sitting area & dining area. Very nice. Only issue was the 'room service' was actually from an off-site 3rd party restaurant - and was a bit pricey..but was delivered as scheduled and tasty.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
The hotel was outdated but very clean and everyone was very professional.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Perfect place to stay in Arlington"
A group of 9 friends (4 rooms in all), stayed for 6 nights. Staying in Arlington was cheaper than in DC, but we were close enough and transportation was easy enough to get to all the sights we wanted. We were only a few blocks from the nearest Metro station, but found it was straight uphill. Thankfully, the hotel provided a free shuttle to take us within a 1.5 mile range almost anytime we wanted. The only drawback was they didn't operate on weekends. The free breakfast was very welcome so we didn't have to find somewhere every morning. The nearest cafe was 2 blocks (again straight uphill). Cab service was also convenient and cheap. Hotel rooms were large and nicely appointed. They each contain complete kitchens with a full size refrig. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Brandon. The only problem was the free Wifi. We all experienced problems accessing the internet.
6 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Candace
"Very comfortable Place"
This place is always my one of favorite places to stay. It's a little expensive but it is still good.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Sungyong
"dc visit"
Hotel was busy but we were given a free upgrade.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
retiree
"Affordable & spacious in DC"
Hidden gem just off the metro close to everything. My room was larger than the apartment I live in. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Washington DC Tourist"
Our room was clean spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was good every morning. The elevators were quick. Staff was courteous but not overly doting. The metro station was only a couple blocks away, but up a pretty steep incline. We rode the complementary shuttle to the Metro station in the mornings and walked back in the evenings. Lots of moderately priced dined near the Metro station. We would stay again if we have occasion to go to the DC area.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice stay."
Very comfortable, clean and convenient. I like the outdoor, easy access parking. I will return.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Leslie
"Good deal"
No shuttles on Saturday Great freebreakfasts, & even some free dinners
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
JUDITH
"great location-not great hotel"
elevators not working upon check-in had to walk 7 flights not informed of parking charge and then very limited parking room was 80 degrees when we walked in check in representative had zero personality
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sally
"Visit to the Department of Interior"
I loved loved loved my room!!! I had everything I needed during my stay. I got two rooms. We had four tribal members visit DC (2 guys 2 girls) We shard rooms. The rooms were spacious enough that it was comfortable for our whole trip. The housekeeping was great!! We have to come back in the fall and we will be staying with you again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kelli
"Ms"
It was a nice last minute stay....nice and comf7
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
lisa
"Great accomodations and unexpected bonuses"
Good location, good rates, hot breakfast and dinner included every day (nice touch/nice option if you don't want to eat out or cook in the in-room kitchen). Full sized fridge for leftovers, all good! Shuttle service on our last day - we expected to be taken to the Courthouse Metro (closest station) with our bags and then drag them to the Rosslyn Metro to catch the 5A bus to Dulles, but the shuttle took us directly to the Rosslyn Metro 5A Bus stop. Very nice - very convenient.
5 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good value but worn"
Overall good value for the location. However, the paint on the ceiling was peeling in the bathroom and the dining room chairs had stain. My TV was broken but they fixed it the next day.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Youth teams are noisy"
Can't blame the hotel for the clientele but kids running around banging on doors (including mine) bring it down a notch.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Clean well-managed hotel"
We had a good experience staying in this hotel rooms were very clean and spacious Breakfast area were clean and spacious also food was also great I would recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Adrianna
"Nice place for the money"
Free breakfast daily and 3 free light dinners a week was great! 2 blocks from the subway and a full kitchenette. Good bargain for your buck. Parking is extra but garage is available.
4 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
We took a very quick overnight trip to DC and had a wonderfully relaxing stay at this hotel. Check in was easy and quick, the breakfast in the morning was warm and filling!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Trip to DC"
Wonderful trip, Hotel staff was very helpful, courteous. Shuttle bus service was useful. Housekeeping was excellent.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Srinivas
"awsome spot."
Amazing gem. Was worth double what the rate was. Glad we found it.
4 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
ron
"Good stay, should move your party rooms to the flr"
Came here for a weekend getaway with my husband and 2 boys. We mainly were gone for the day to spend time in Washington, D.C. ! Very close to dc area to do all the museums and etc! The free breakfast was great , the workers were friendly , free wifi is good! There is street parking meter and residential around so no need to pay for parking if you don't mind walking a block or 2! The only complaint is they didn't mention there was gonna be a huge party on Saturday night at the hotel on our floor (8th) with huge loud speakers blasting music! The party went on till midnight and had to call main desk 2x to complain about the very loud music to be lowered as we were all tired from all the walking we did at the museums! Overall pretty good stay and room! Kitchen was a nice touch !
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ekacerini
We got a good rate because of the low demand. However, I would not pay full price. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, but they were at room temperature. The coffee was so-so, and they didn't refill the coffee urn. We had to change rooms because the air vent in the first room blew on the bed all night. The couch was uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Annual wreaths across America wreath laying."
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is great. Very clean and comfortable. Dog friendly which means a lot to me since I have a retired greyhound. Great experience and will stay there again
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
batbara
"Let's do this"
Clean, comfortable, economical. Great breakfast. A short walk to nearby shopping. Staff was nice.
9 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Weekend trip to Arlington, VA"
It was easy dealing with the hotel through Experian. The hotel was within 2 miles of the Arlington National Cemetery which is what brought us Arlington, VA.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the complimentary light dinner was outstanding; chicken, rice, roasted veggies and a fantastic salad. Staff was attentive and helpful.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Overpriced, poor internet but huge rooms"
Not suitable for business travellers given poor intternet service, but nice big rooms and comfortable beds. Staff friendly but not helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
stoney
"Decent stay for the price"
The hotel decor gives it an older feel. The suite was very spacious and would room two people very comfortably. There was a full-sized refrigerator in the room that had an ice-maker that made erratic noises so I ended up turning it off. AC vent in my room was oddly positioned in that it blew all the air to one bed. When I got into the room, there was a message in the hotel room answering machine that was meant for someone else - this should've been cleared before I arrived, for the previous person's privacy. There was also a trashcan that hadn't been emptied and some candy next to the bedside table. The breakfast every morning made the stay worth it. Overall, decent place to stay for the price and in a convenient location.
5 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great room for a reasonable price."
The rooms are very spacious for the price, good value. The hotel staff is very friendly, especially Maria at breakfast. The breakfast is very good, however, it does not have any type of restaurant for other meals. They do serve a free limited evening meal on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, which left us looking for meals and the room service menu is out sourced. Would have been nice to have a restaurant and small evening lounge in hotel. They do not have airport transportation and when I called the hotel they recommended the metro system, I would recommend to arrange an alternative mode. The metro is not walking distance with luggage as we were told. This hotel has no local transportation to any tourist sites but It is located in a safe area within walking distance from the police station.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Charlotte
"Nice hotel at convenience place"
Very satisfied, accurate, clean, polite working personnel
ND
"Clarion"
All went well except you forgot my wake up call after speaking to the front desk. I nearly missed my plane. The hotel overall was good.
jose
"Better than expected"
The Clarion Suites was even better than we expected. It is very close to Metro (21/2 blocks), dining and when we went out we felt secure (a block from the police station). We knew about the hot breakfast (which was very nice) but didn't know about light dinner 3 nights a week in addition to cookies one night as well. Room was clean, spacious and had cooking capabilities if you desired. Bed was very comfortable and staff was great!! It made a great vacation even better. Will definitely recommend to our friends and relatives.
Al
"Good choice, close and convenient"
Friendly staff, reasonably good breakfast. Close to transport, restaurants and night life. The Saturday farmers market at Court House is well worth a visit. Comfortable and spacious room.
"Room 103"
I was in a room that had another door and the door did not lock so there was an armoire somewhat blocking the door. I did not feel safe because I was not sure if that door connected to another room. There were also spider webs on the kitchen lights.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"great hootel just outside dc"
great location, walking distance to arli gton shops and restaurants. generous space with full kitchen, we stayed overnight but suitable for longer stay
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
daniel
"Close to Metro and DC."
It was an easy commute into DC and the complimentary dinner was a pleasant surprise.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"close to Georgetown"
Close to Georgetown. Clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Marathon weekend"
I stayed here for the Marine Corps Marathon weekend. The location was good and staff was friendly. I found the room to be outdated and in need of renovations and it could have been cleaner. I probably would try a different hotel the next time I am in the D.C. area, especially where there are so many to choose from.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"great place"
Overall the hotel was very nice. Great location for getting into DC. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"outstanding Servive"
Great
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Ruben
Would have been nice to have airport shuttle available. Clean, comfortable rooms, good breakfast, staff were okay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"spacious accommodations convenient to DC sights"
Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites was a pleasant surprise in Arlington. We booked two rooms for two nights at the last minute, and our accommodations were incredibly spacious and well-appointed. Check-in was prompt and pleasant. Rooms were huge by most standards, with balconies and pleasant views, very roomy bathrooms, and a full kitchenette with range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, and even garbage disposals. The kitchen area was fully appointed with cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, flatware, glasses, cups and mugs. We had coffee makers in the rooms for a convenient first cup of coffee before we went up to breakfast. Free Wifi was a plus. Bedding was very comfortable, and the furniture was equally comfortable, too. Breakfast--selections of both hot and cold items--was on the eight floor, affording pleasant views over Washington DC. There are dozens of restaurants and stores within walking distance, and DC is only moments away by car. We would not hesitate to come back; everyone was really nice here.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"You've Got To Be Kidding"
I wrote the following letter to the CEO of Choice Hotels: Dear Mr. Joyce: Please let me briefly tell you about our awful stay at the Clarion Suites Hotel in Arlington, Virginia on September 13-14: My wife and I (both seniors) thought that the suite (room 317) was very impressive. That initial observation quickly changed. There is a dressing area with the sink and mirror that is open to the room and separate from the toilet/shower room. Big problem. There was not a single electrical outlet in the entire dressing room area! Not one! An un-needed side trip to the local CVS, fortunately, yielded a 25’ extension cord which we used to connect the hair dryer, toothbrush, etc., etc. The only waste basket in the room was located next to the toilet rather than in the dressing room or kitchen areas. We were forced to flush at least twice each time we used the toilet. Sunday morning, 9/14 and we are on the elevator to the breakfast buffet on the 8th floor. There is garbage on the floor of the elevator… Breakfast was awful! Everything was cold! Scrambled eggs, potatoes, pancakes, bacon, etc. all cold! We wouldn’t eat it and I doubt you would either! Over two hundred dollars splurged on a suite! One lousy night. What a huge disappointment! You won’t see us back in any of your hotels.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Ray Watkins
Very convenient and comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Perfect for our needs!"
Needed a hotel close to Arlington, which it was. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The room was pricey, we would use this hotel again maybe in the off season. The kitchen was great with all our food allergies.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014