All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
511 Lexington Ave at 48th St., New York, NY, 10017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

A nice hotel but a little too far from Time Square and Broadway. We tried to walk everywhere because it takes taxis and busses so much longer because of traffic.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We+are+very+pleased+that+you+enjoyed+your+stay+at+our+beautiful+hotel.+Thank+you+for+the+4+star+review.+We+look+forward+to+your+next+visit+and+thank+you+again%21+
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Marty
Good location and nice place
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel with Fun Vibe"
I am a native New Yorker but live in the South now, and visit NYC a few times a year to spend time with family and friends. This was my first time at the Lexington, we stayed for three nights recently, and had a wonderful stay. The average price of our hotel room was $200 a night as (Friday, Saturday,Sunday) were each different rates. I think this pricing is in line with other NYC hotels, I even think you get more for your money when you stay at this hotel. Let me tell you the pros and cons of our stay. Pros: quick, friendly, courteous staff at check in and check out beautifully decorated two level lobby with free internet, and so much seating you can sit on couches, chairs, pod like things beautiful lobby bathroom on mezzanine level Starbucks off of lobby great location, walk to Central Park, Lincoln Center, Times Square room was spacious with comfy bed, high end shampoo, soaps, pillows, linens, towels beautiful view outside of 27th floor room very quiet, no street noise, or noise from other rooms air conditioning kept room so nice and cold (great for 90 degree temps outside) Cons: shower small toilet too close to sink and wall (claustrophobic) I will certainly return to this hotel for any of my NYC visits. We slept so well in the bed and with Ashley's, Duane Reade, and Snafu all being within a few minutes away, if you forgot anything or was in need of happy hour you are right there.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Lexington Review"
Great hotel with live jazz music at night. A short walk away from Grand Central Station. Highly recommended. Would stay again
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Ana
"Worst Marriott Hotel Ever"
I can't believe this is a Marriott Hotel! As a Marriott Gold member, I wasn't greeted when I checked in, and the room was as tiny as u could possibly imagine. Based on the terms on the official Marriott website, all Marriott members could get free wi-fi access, but I was charged $12.95! To the hotel staffs: please save your fake smile! I don't accept any excuses or apologies, and I will NEVER stay at this place again!
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We are sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with a satisfactory stay. We always aim to give our guests, especially our Gold members, a seamless and exceptional experience at our hotel. We do hope you will consider staying with us sometime in the future in order to provide you with the level of service that is expected at The Lexington. Thank you for your comments – we will certainly discuss these with our team.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great Locvation Great Hotel"
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We are so happy that we met your expectations of a Marriott Autograph hotel with our new "jazzy" look and rich history. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We love your comment "The Lexington was amazing the suite size was huge and a surprise. The location is great and hotel staff was great". !We hope to welcome you back soon to The Lexington and NYC!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Daryl
"anonYuki"
great location within walking distance of most of our meetings. Great service and good value.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your 4 star review and comments about our great location! We are very excited that you found our service to be great and out hotel to be of "good value". Our team strives to achieve excellent customer service so they will be very happy that they achieved that during your visit. We would love to welcome you back on your next visit!
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Paper cups define this four star hotel"
Great Location;small rooms: comfortable beds;friendly and helpful staff; Charge for Wi-Fi in room, and for luggage store. But the paper cups in your room are free - don't bother looking for glasses. Busy,impersonal, but this is New York!
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
The rooms smell old, the service at the front desk was very rude. I wouldn't stay there again.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We apologize for the challenges that you had at our hotel. We will discuss all of these issues with our team and use your specific comments as an opportunity to train our staff on these issues so thank you for your feedback! We hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to our historic hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Tarik
"Very unhappy...initially!!!"
I was initially very upset because I had booked and paid for my room in advance and called to let them know I would be checking in very late and when I got there you had given my room away which made me soooooo mad. I went to the hotel you sent others to and it was fine but I was NOT happy. The next day I checked in and it was all fine. I was just disappointed that my initial impression of your hotel was one of incompetence. Thank you for a nice stay regardless of the first night. I'm in the city a lot....maybe a voucher of some sort would help??!! Just a thought! I was just there last week and ended up staying at the park central where you sent me the first night. I'd love to give you another try????!!!!!! Thank you, Sincerely Tenya Losching
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback. We deeply apologize that your initial impression of our hotel was unsatisfactory. We are, however, happy to hear that we were ultimately able to turn your experience into a positive one. We hope that you will give us an opportunity in the future to meet your expectations.
5 night trip Apr 10, 2015
The Lexington is very clean, modern and well kept up after the remodel. The rooms, however, are small. It shouldn't deter you from staying here because you're not in NYC to stay in your room. But, the restroom was also very small as well. I had no issues with the service during my stay. The location is pretty good, in Midtown East. It's relatively close to tourist stuff if that's what you're looking for (Rockefeller Ctr, Central Park, Times Square, Chrysler Building, even Empire State). If you're looking for more of local stuff, Midtown East is not exactly the best part for it, but you are just a few blocks north of Grand Central, and a few blocks south of 51st/Lex and 53rd/Lex Subway stops. Where you have access to 4/5/6, N/Q/E, and 7, if I recall correctly.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for the 4 star review. Our hotel was built in 1928 and we love our unique history in NYC. Of course being built in 1928 and in a major section of NYC may result in some of our rooms being small compared to today's standards but as you mentioned, they have all of the essentials and plus some to make for a comfortable stay. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Repeat and continuing visitor"
We have enjoyed multiple stays at this hotel both as just a couple and this trip with family also. It is in a great location and we will continue to book here for our future trips to NYC as long as they have rooms available.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, we appreciate your loyalty and dedication to return to our beautiful Lexington hotel. We love your comment that our hotel "is in a great location and we will continue to book here for our future trips to NYC as long as they have rooms available". We look forward to your return visit!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Nice- convenient to Grand Central, easy walk. Slightly confusing in that address is Lexington Avenue but those doors are sealed and offer no guidance on where to enter (through Starbucks or around corner on 48th). Subway located close by. I'd stay again.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you had a great stay at our historic Lexington hotel and enjoyed our great location. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Dale
"Satisfied, no complaints"
Nice property, good value, convenient location
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your 4 star review. We are glad to hear you were satisfied and had no complaints during your stay our beautiful Lexington NYC hotel. We can't wait to welcome you back to the Lexington Hotel!
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Roger
Nice location, good decor and service.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your 4 star review and comments about our nice location. Our hotel was built in 1928 and we love our unique history in NYC. Also, we are glad that you enjoyed the decor of our newly renovated rooms and as you mentioned "good service". We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Roger
"Great, affordable stay in Midtown"
this is a very modern and hip hotel. We enjoyed spending time at the bar, library and lounge areas. The room was very clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the central air blew directly on the bed and the vents could not point in any other direction. The cold air was a bit much for my head.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the 4 star review. We're very excited that you found our hotel "very modern and hip". Thank you for also mentioning that your room was "very clean and comfortable". We are sorry to hear about the challenges you experienced with regulating the temperature in the room. Had we known about this issue during your stay, we would have been able to assist. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Lexington NYC!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Look"
Fast check in and out , clean room great decor only issue I have is wifi not being free with how much you are being charged a night to stay
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Wow, thank you so much for your 5 star review and great comments! Our team strives to achieve excellent customer service so they will be very happy that they achieved that during your visit. Thank you for also mentioning your clean room and great decor! We will be very happy to welcome you back on your next trip to NYC!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Cierra
"Good Location"
Had to ask for a clean washcloth each of my 4 nights, but other than that, service was good.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for your 4 star review and great comment about our location. We love the history of our hotel and we are so happy that you enjoyed it as well. We will work with all of the staff to ensure that they exceed all of your expectations on your next stay. We look forward to your next visit!
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Karla
"Weekend Getaway"
Rooms are small, but that's the way it is in NYC. Rooms are nice, bathroom updated. King size bed was great. Housekeepers were very polite, even greeting you in passing in the hallways which doesn't happen everywhere else.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are honored that you chose our hotel for your special "weekend getaway". Our staff will be thrilled that they made it special for you! We are also very glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Mediocre"
Bathrooms are too small There was a peculiar smell in rooms Bathroom had stagnant water odor
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
We deeply apologize for the challenges that you encountered during your stay with us. We are a historic hotel in NYC that was built in 1928 and some of our bathrooms are small in comparison to today's standards, we apologize. Thank you for your feedback which we will as a tool to work with our team to deliver better service! We hope that you will give us an opportunity in the future to meet your expectations.
4 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Arvind
"Pleasant experience overall."
Front desk personnel was very courteous. Automatically gave us an early check-in when noticed we were carrying an infant on our arms. Highly recommended.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
WOW, thank you so much for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are delighted that you had a great stay at our historic Lexington hotel. We are also so happy that all of our associates made you feel comfortable and your stay memorable. We will be very happy to welcome you back on your next trip to NYC!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Wei Loong
"Great atmosphere!!"
My room was not ready when I checked in so the manager offered me two free drinks while I waited($40 value). I enjoyed the live music and decor.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your 4 star review and comment about our great atmosphere. We are sorry to hear your room was not ready when you checked in but happy to know our manager was able to turn a negative into a positive. We hope to welcome you back soon to The Lexington and NYC!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Tiffany
"Excellent hotel"
Great hitel
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
WOW, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are delighted that you had a great stay at our historic Lexington hotel! We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"good value"
Everything was OK except for the fact this was a "premium" room that was attached to an adjoining room (locked door in between). I was surprised how much normal conversation & TV sound leaked over to our side.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We apologize that we did not supply you the service that you expected. We will discuss all of these issues with our staff and work on fixing the challenges that you encountered. We hope that you will give us an opportunity in the future to meet your expectations.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
Overall amazing experience. Great hotel.
Response by The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you had an "overall amazing experience" in our lovely Lexington NYC hotel! We hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just right."
My daughter and I stayed here for the weekend. Great location, clean and comfortable place, friendly, helpful staff. We'd definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Girls' weekend"
The Lex was a great place to stay for a girls' weekend away. Comfortable, kitschy and in a great location.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Katrina
"needs renovation!"
our room was very musty and dirty. A front desk person offered to move our room, but only had a window of time that did not work for us. Spoke to manager at check out, who appologized and said they would put the room out of commission to work on in.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great location, nice people but average ameneties"
I rented 3 rooms for my husbands 60th birthday weekend. Our kings size bed was missing an end table so on my husbands side he woudl not be a ble to read in bed as there was no table or lamp. I had to call housekeeping twice to get that remedied (over two hours between calls). Finally they sent up a table at 10pm (I checked in at 7pm). The room was clean but there were no wash cloths for washing your face, there werew hand towels and bath towels for two but no extra towel for ones hair. Then on day two 6/6 the room was cleaned but no towles at all were replenished and we had to call for them at 5pm when we were getting ready to go out for the dinner party. Caused stress when i am trying to get ready to host a dinner party for 25 people.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"The Lex"
The hotel is in a good location and provides easy access. It is a bit worn and older except for the main lobby area. The hotel is clean and fine for a work stay.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Solo traveler from LA"
I stayed at the Lexington from Friday to Monday for a solo NYC getaway and it was ideal. I had reserved a cozy queen sized room and was pleasantly surprised at how much bigger it was. Also, the hotel was able to provide an early checkin for me which made the trip for me. I had traveled from LA during a redeye and being to check in a little earlier was exactly what I needed on that first day. I will say it was difficult to get to touch with the front desk before my stay. I was on hold for long periods of time and finally after a 4th attempt I was able to speak to someone regarding my questions concerning deposit, check in etc. That being said, I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again. Especially for the solo traveler.
3 night trip May 29, 2015
Aimee
"Loved it!"
Great hotel! They let me check in way early with no problems at all. It's a good location too.
2 night trip May 30, 2015
"great!!"
It was excelent!!
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Iris N.
"Worst Service of any hotel I have ever stayed."
Arriving I was not welcomed to the hotel. Simply "how can I help you" & handed keys. The room had a constant banging & rattling noise coming from the A/C vent that made it difficult to sleep. Next morning we used our only washcloth & left all towels to be replaced. We left the housekeeping sign on the door for the room to be refreshed & called for an extra pillow & blanket. Waited 1 hour, then went out. That evening we couldn’t get into our room. Our keys didn’t work. A lady at the check in desk said my keycard was not loaded for the full length of my stay, without any apology. As if it was my fault. The room had been refreshed, if you can call it that. The toilet hadn't been cleaned, only the bed was made, no washcloths or the extra pillow & blanket. We called & asked for "2 fresh sets of towels" & the pillow & blanket while noting we had requested them hours ago. The staff response was "well, I just got here." Housekeeping arrived with the pillow, blanket & towels, not sets. I asked the attendant specifically for wash cloths. He said they were in the basement & he would need to go there to retrieve them. He never returned! In the gym was a mini-fridge full of washcloths. Having no luck getting any through the staff we took a few. The room was refreshed again & the staff had removed our extra blanket, extra pillow, & do not disturb sign. Why would they take these? At checkout I was not asked how my stay was. They made it clear they were not concerned.
Bryan
Very clean and modern hotel. Starbucks attached and beautiful lobby area. Had a great time!
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
KRIS
"Expensive Wifi."
Good location , but to pay 16.95$ Pr.day for a decent wifi in your room totally ruined it.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Morten
"Worth it"
I loved everything about this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Jose
"Housekeeping fail - Overall good stay though"
We had some problems with housekeeping. 1) There was a dirty pillowcase in the middle of the room when we first checked-in. 2) It took 4 different requests on different times/days to finally get extra pillows brought up to the room. 3) We had 2 flies in our room the whole weekend. That being said - the front desk people were very nice, the bed was very comfortable and the space was well designed for limited space you have in NYC. Never had to wait long for an elevator and the lobby was spacious and had live music. Overall good stay, although I would have expected better housekeeping for the price you pay
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Artistry was beautiful!!!"
The hotel was magnificent. The customer service was excellent. I was surprise as to how great the decor looked. The price was well in budget range. I would definitely recommend this hotel and visit again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Shermayne
"Happy Guests"
My husband and I took a one night trip down to Manhattan and really just needed a place to sleep. The room was small but that wasn't a surprise for us. Hotel staff was friendly, room was clean, location was great when taking the train in to Grand Central and the price wasn't bad. No complaints by us.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Courtney
"Decent room for the price"
Great location. Decent, average hotel room. Nothing spectacular.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
samara
"NYC fun trip great hotel."
My daughter stayed there for 3 nights. Loved the location of the hotel. Easy access to subway. Room was very clean and good size. Loved the shower. We got there early but room was ready so we got to check in early which was great. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip May 24, 2015
Decent hotel at a decent price given its location. Caution with rooms close to the elevator as there is constant thumping noise from them. But you get used to it after a while. We were on the 28th floor and there is no elevator service directly to the floor. We have to get off on the 27th floor and take another elevator up one floor. Of course this elevator was non functioning when we were around. The room however more than made up for small inconveniences. The room was massive for NYC. we had a king bed non smoking with breakfast (at Raffles) included. B'fast is just about average at Raffles. Overpriced. But we had it included in the room rate at a very good discount. All in all a pretty decent stay by NYC standards.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"NYC Lexington hotel"
Very small rooms, very small bathroom, smells humidity. AC in bad conditions.
Blanca
"ONE NIGHT STAY"
VERY ENJOYABLE
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Good but little spensed.."
Good
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Cristian
"Good place to stay"
No complaints
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Sleep well. Nothing else."
Hotel was nice. Roomsclean. Comfy beds pillows and robes. That's it. The highlight was curb bellman. Everyone else useless. Concierge... Garbage. It was an older woman using a computer beyond her years to look up things she knows nothing about. That's if she is there. Front desk. Useless.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"NYC with Family"
I have been many NYC hotel rooms over the years but this is smallest and therefore with two people difficult to even maneuver. While the room did not have many amenities it was ok for day to day living and the 3 days we were there. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful and the use of computers in the center was very good. Location was great for us. This room should not be used for multiple day stays for two people.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"A great place to stay"
Great hotel in a nice clean room
tonya