All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9000 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for a short trip"
A little noisy but clean, safe and centrally located. Room was small but OK for one night.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Sandy
"Good stay"
I stayed one night and it was a good stay. Very clean room overall, hotel was fine. Hotel service was good just a little slow when checking in. That's a little annoying when you're tired from your flight or drive.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
rodney
"One day trip."
One day trip to Orlando. Refurbished hotel full of bus tours and children. That's what you get in Orlando! Numerous good restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Fred
Wasn't too impressed with the guy who checked us in..he was a little short and not helpful at all. Our room was good, however, it was on the first floor right on the end. We heard people traffic 24/7. If we stated there again, would not be on the 1st floor end. I loved the location...right across the street from everything.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Jodi
The hotel complex is a bit dated, but the rooms were clean and well-appointed. The hotel staff were friendly and very accommodating.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great experience!"
We stayed for 3 days without a single problem.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Juan
"Great Stay."
This was just a weekend getaway. The Rosen was excellent. It was convenient to our primary destination, Sea World, and to the other sites.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Couples retreat."
Celebrated my 6 year anniversary, great spot for fireworks. Bed was heavenly. A lot of bad kids were at the pools, made it hard to enjoy the water.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Tanisha
Awesome place within walking distance to the clubs.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
April
It was nice for the price we got. I would stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jeannine
"Almost a 5"
The Rooms were clean and nice. It would be nice if the sports bar stayed open later. Even with three pools there was no getting to a chair. People were going down at 9 when the pool opened and reserving chairs with towels at the pool then leaving. Really annoying. Hotel doesn't seem to care.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Carin
"Rates were great for that area"
My girlfriend and I stayed the night for her bay. It is more for families but a great rate for the area. Next to everything.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"local"
Parking very inconvenient
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great room, good price"
We were thrilled with our room. We booked late and were afraid we would not get good accommodations. We loved the hotel and the price.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Great Location!!"
The hotel was great , I had a long trip got to the hotel early they allowed me to check in early, the location is great , room in great condition looking to stay there again,
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Julio
"Happy"
Usually stick to the known named hotels but saw good rating so we figured we would give Rosen a try and we were very happy. Would stay again for sure if in the area again.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"One Night"
We were happy that we were only staying one night. Front desk person not very friendly, and we had to wait for room because we requested King bed, not their fault, however. Grounds not kept very clean.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Arlene
"Comfortable"
I loved it!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
THERESA
"Love Rosen Pointe!"
Only complaint was all 3 rooms we reserved, the site had to be turned down to 60-62 to cool it down enough to sleep. Other than that everything was awesome!! Love this place!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Cyndee
"Love this place!!!"
Fast checkin! Very clean rooms, this is my favorite place to stay in Orlando such a good price great location & great food! Minutes away from everything!!!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Arianna
"Was ok, for a last minute decision,"
Stay was ok. Staff could be a little more nice to customers. They were easily confused. Didn't seem like they knew what they were doing. Poor communication skills.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
SCOTT
"great hotel"
My husband and I stayed for a little birthday "staycation". It was very conveniently located. The staff were outstanding and the hotel was very clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"So central great location."
We only stayed one night on the way to the airport but will return. The rooms are clean the bed was very comfortable and we loved the location.
Other trip May 6, 2015
candy
"Nice and close to restaurant and avtivities"
Seemed a little run down, a lot of young kids running around unsupervised. The hotel seemed quite dated.
Other trip May 4, 2015
business travel
"Very nice for the price."
It was a very comfortable stay for an overnight trip. We came to visit Orlando for a comedy concert performance and had a great time. Our room was clean and comfortable with a nice ensuite/vanity area. I would recommend anyone on a budget to stay here. It has an upscale feel without the upscale price.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Courtney
"2015 congress"
Beds were the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel. The one thing I was not impressed with was the food either raw or overlooked no happy medium and the buffet was cold
4 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Depressing room"
They put me in the wrong hotel ... I made reservations for a double room double bed and balcony and got a tiny room extremely outdated the bathtub was filthy with mold and old , room was brown and beige !!! Hideous !!! No room service highway view ... Yup total nightmare
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Estee
"It was clean, quiet and okay for a business trip."
Would not like for a vacation destination. We would prefer a little more to the room. It was perfect for the price.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Best Ever!"
I stayed for two nights. The room was very nice and clean. I loved that the beds were not rock hard ! Very close to many places to eat,and was very relaxing.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Cynthia
Overall pretty good for the price..rooms were clean and comfortable..building and property a bit dated..but well maintained..free parking and security was good..Wi-Fi signal strength was poor..overall not bad..but for a few dollars more one can stay at a more upscale hotel.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great hotel!"
We loved the location ,lot's of great places to eat within walking distance.The staff was very friendly and helpful.The room was very nice and clean. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Cleanliness"
I rented 3 rooms all bathroom tubs were dirty. Everything else was ok. Close by everything
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Stacy
"Good value close to the convention center"
I selected this hotel because it is a short walk from the convention center and half the price of others nearby. When I first arrived, the A/C didn't work - it had an older dial thermostat that just spun around. I called the from desk and they said someone from engineering would be right up. I went out to dinner and when I returned, a new digital thermostat had been installed and the A/C worked great for the rest of my stay. Only other issue was a squeaky bed.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Best Spring Break ever"
everyone was friendly and courteous. the room clean and the beds soft and plush. great location to numerous restaurants and shopping. definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Caroline
The room itself and hotel location was very favorable and competitively priced.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"fine for a quick trip"
Stayed a few nights for business. It was close to where I needed to be but nothing special. Having an in house convenience store is...convenient.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
We had a great time. The room was clean, and had everything we needed. Great place to stay.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
First time staying in this hotel. My family and I live in Tampa, we take mini gateways and drive to Orlando to stay overnight. This is a nice hotel. It's huge. Awesome selection for breakfast. The rooms are spacious. However, beds are comfortable but they are full size beds. Queen size beds would've been ideal. I would really suggest upgrading on the towels. They are tiny and very rough. It's like drying yourself with sandpaper. Also, the AC unit in the room is loud. But these are minor things. We really only stayed one night. Couldn't beat the deal we got from neighborhood hotels. Free parking and free wifi. We would definitely stay here again. Even though the thought of the towels make me cringe. :(
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Yovaner
"Excellent service"
It was great! Great service! Will stay here again next time we visit Orlando!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Mini Springbreak Vacation"
This hotel is fairly nice. It's not the Marriott but it's definitely clean and affordable. The air conditioner was a little smelly as I've experienced in other motels/hotels. The location is wonderful. Lots of restaurants and lots of fun things to do.
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Paulette
"OK, was a good rate, nice and clean, pool is empty"
OK, was a good rate, nice and clean, pool is empty
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"great"
Everyone was nice even security rooms clean every night ;)
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Monica
"Nice place."
We booked a one night stay the night before our flight home after spending the week on Clearwater beach. This place was huge. They gave us a room overlooking the pool which we were excited about only to find the pool was empty and being worked on. Fortunately they had two more pools. Long walk to them but still nice. Very clean. Friendly staff and close to a lot of fun spots for the night. We would stay again!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Travis
"disappointed."
I walked into the hotel and asked to see a room before we checked in. I wanted in the lobby for 15-20 mintues before a security guard came then he had some women with him. Then we proceeded to a room and when the guard opened the door it was being occupied by someone else. I did not feel it was a safe place to stay so I canceled the reservation and went to another hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
Worst hotel ever! They have several separate buildings. Very inconvenient if you got luggage. First park for check-in then drive long to find your building and room. Btw, checking in is also very slow, takes 30 min waiting in line. Very bad.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
XIAOSHUANG
"Great location, excellent value"
Great for a short stay. The location was across the street from Pointe Orlando within easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandy
"Top shelf location"
We stayed in the upgraded Rosen Pointe. We have already recommended this upgraded facility to others. Please let us know of any promotional rates & we will be back. Great pool & restaurant choices.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great stay on I Dr."
Great stay at right on International Drive. Quick and friendly check in. Room was clean and roomy. We stayed for 1 night and went to SeaWorld the next day. Close to Seaworld and a block from Dave and Busters where we went for dinner. I will consider this hotel again
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jeremy
"Nice hotel close to sea world."
We only stayed one night, everything was good except the restaurant's at the hotel were expensive. If we would have eaten breakfast there it would have cost us 50.00 for 2 adults and 2 children.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nina
"Walking distance to best food and entertainment"
Great great price convenient location. One night stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015