All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9000 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best Spring Break ever"
everyone was friendly and courteous. the room clean and the beds soft and plush. great location to numerous restaurants and shopping. definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Caroline
The room itself and hotel location was very favorable and competitively priced.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"fine for a quick trip"
Stayed a few nights for business. It was close to where I needed to be but nothing special. Having an in house convenience store is...convenient.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
We had a great time. The room was clean, and had everything we needed. Great place to stay.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
First time staying in this hotel. My family and I live in Tampa, we take mini gateways and drive to Orlando to stay overnight. This is a nice hotel. It's huge. Awesome selection for breakfast. The rooms are spacious. However, beds are comfortable but they are full size beds. Queen size beds would've been ideal. I would really suggest upgrading on the towels. They are tiny and very rough. It's like drying yourself with sandpaper. Also, the AC unit in the room is loud. But these are minor things. We really only stayed one night. Couldn't beat the deal we got from neighborhood hotels. Free parking and free wifi. We would definitely stay here again. Even though the thought of the towels make me cringe. :(
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Yovaner
"Excellent service"
It was great! Great service! Will stay here again next time we visit Orlando!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Mini Springbreak Vacation"
This hotel is fairly nice. It's not the Marriott but it's definitely clean and affordable. The air conditioner was a little smelly as I've experienced in other motels/hotels. The location is wonderful. Lots of restaurants and lots of fun things to do.
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Paulette
"OK, was a good rate, nice and clean, pool is empty"
OK, was a good rate, nice and clean, pool is empty
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"great"
Everyone was nice even security rooms clean every night ;)
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Monica
"Nice place."
We booked a one night stay the night before our flight home after spending the week on Clearwater beach. This place was huge. They gave us a room overlooking the pool which we were excited about only to find the pool was empty and being worked on. Fortunately they had two more pools. Long walk to them but still nice. Very clean. Friendly staff and close to a lot of fun spots for the night. We would stay again!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Travis
"disappointed."
I walked into the hotel and asked to see a room before we checked in. I wanted in the lobby for 15-20 mintues before a security guard came then he had some women with him. Then we proceeded to a room and when the guard opened the door it was being occupied by someone else. I did not feel it was a safe place to stay so I canceled the reservation and went to another hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
Worst hotel ever! They have several separate buildings. Very inconvenient if you got luggage. First park for check-in then drive long to find your building and room. Btw, checking in is also very slow, takes 30 min waiting in line. Very bad.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
XIAOSHUANG
"Great location, excellent value"
Great for a short stay. The location was across the street from Pointe Orlando within easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandy
"Top shelf location"
We stayed in the upgraded Rosen Pointe. We have already recommended this upgraded facility to others. Please let us know of any promotional rates & we will be back. Great pool & restaurant choices.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great stay on I Dr."
Great stay at right on International Drive. Quick and friendly check in. Room was clean and roomy. We stayed for 1 night and went to SeaWorld the next day. Close to Seaworld and a block from Dave and Busters where we went for dinner. I will consider this hotel again
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jeremy
"Nice hotel close to sea world."
We only stayed one night, everything was good except the restaurant's at the hotel were expensive. If we would have eaten breakfast there it would have cost us 50.00 for 2 adults and 2 children.
Nina
"Walking distance to best food and entertainment"
Great great price convenient location. One night stay.
Anne
We had stayed there on business before. This time, we were given a room with two very small beds, one of which was very worn out and practically caved in in the center.
Amelia
"Very friendly and professional staff."
We had a great time staying at the hotel. Its location was excellent and made our stay very enjoyable. We will definitely be back.
"Retreat"
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was close to a lot of attractions but not dead center so it was peaceful.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Alisia
"Weekend Cheer Comp"
Came for a cheer-leading competition across the street, room was nice, Wifi signal was not that greatest but it was offered and I understand the hotel was full, so that may have interfered. Said the pools were "seasonally" heated so expected them to be warmer, overall nice hotel, at a good price.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
I loved the comfort of the room and would suggest my family and for to come stay
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Amazing"
Amazing place to stay at on vacation!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
eric
"Great stay! :-)"
Our stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando was very good. the check in was without incident. the staff was very friendly. the cleaning service was adamant about cleaning rooms. they knocked on our door several times. but hey, they were only doing their job, of which they did very well. The bathroom was clean, beds were comfortable and the pillows were great! the Rosen Inn at Pointe is our #1 choice when we visit Orlando. Unfortunately it rained. but overall our stay was on point.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Pamela
"Very nice & relaxing"
Went for a birthday trip. Rooms were amazing, bed was very comfortable and dining was perfect. Close to everything and the staff helped with everything without a problem. I will stay here every time I come back to Orlando.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jessie
"Pool construction"
The pool was under construction and the staff did not let us know. She tells us it's a room with a view of the pool. When we get close to room they are jack hammering the title out of pool. Try started working at 8 am and stopped around 4 it was very noisy. I just wish they would have told us. The room was very nice and area was great and safe.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"great price, great location"
This hotel was perfectly located to walk to our convention, was reasonably priced, had everything, and was lovely with gardens and pool. Would recommend it highly.
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Karl
This is a very large hotel with free parking in an outstanding area. We checked in and the front desk staff was very nice and quickly check us in. The room was nice with a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was small, the shower head was short, and the shower curtain was to long and had a smell to it but that was our only complaint. We loved the 24hr convenience store and they have a restaurant, karaoke bar and gift shop. We would defiantly stay again.
Vernon
"Show time in Orlando"
Always enjoy staying here while doing conventions in Orlando. Easy access to all I need to do while in Orlando. Clean rooms, great restaurant, and pleasant staff. Also great place to relax.
"Shower head too short"
The smell in the room was a little harsh and the shower in the room did not fit my daughter or I(we are around 5'8"). We were taller than the shower head and there was VERY LITTLE water coming out of it. After standing in there for a much longer time than usual trying to get the shampoo and conditioner out of our hair I think we both figured it was out but hair did not feel clean for the day. This will prevent me from staying there again.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great Location."
Hotel is in a great location. Room was good and in working order but a little dated. Price is good compared to other hotels.
Doug
For the age of the property, it is in great shape. Mattress was ok but room was clean and recently renovated. Will stay again of needing to go to OCCC. Nice enjoyable walk back and forth
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Love it here!"
We love it here! So clean,pet friendly,location to stores and family fun parks for a great price. It feels right at home.Kids always have a blast.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Hotel was great. We walked to Pointe Orlando to great food and drinks. Our room was on the end first floor. Very noisy. Elevator - I4 traffic - bus pick up and drop off - maids using elevators with their carts.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Katherine
Very nice staff. Walking distance to most attractions.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Disney stay"
Stayed 2 days while visiting disney
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
melissa
"A Good Lower-Cost Hotel Base for Area Activities"
I stayed 4 nights while attending a conference nearby so the location was convenient and the rates were reasonable for a basic room in that area. Many families were staying at the same time, but not too noisy. It was a long walk from my room to the office since I was in the farthest building, but the staff was helpful in making transportation arrangements for my wife who was handicapped. I did not spend much time in the room, but it was nice to have a microwave and frig in the room as well as free internet. The room was clean, bed comfortable so I slept well. I had a good stay and would return. Only problem was at check-in when I asked if they would provide help in scheduling my shuttle back to the airport in a few days. Was told, "We don't do that." I said, "Well I was checking because it says on your website that you arrange free shuttles to several nearby attractions and for a nominal fee, shuttles to airport. Reply: "We don't do that" The website must be wrong. I'll inform the manager." So, I droppped the subject. But later I noticed that just around the corner, there is a Guest Services counter of people (probably not hotel-employed) taking reservations for shuttles to various places, including airport (for a fee). So I took advantage of that on a later day. But I was surprised that the hotel staff person never mentioned this possibility when I first inquired even though the guest services counter was on-site and just a few yards from the front desk.
Ron
"Not Great"
The room was next to the highway so the noise was not optimal. It wasn't very clean with gum stuck in the carpet and hair in the shower. I found trash in the bed indicating the sheets were not changed out.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Christy
"Good location but..........."
Good location as I had meetings at the convention center which was within walking distance. Plenty of nearby restaurants so no problem there. However the inn was reminiscent of a motel 6. Staff was friendly but the old adage....."you get what you pay for" may have started here.
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Convention hotel without good internet service!"
The overall experience wasn't bad- but being within walking distance to one of the largest convention centers in the country it was a bad experience. The wifi was spotty at best. I travel to conventions every year with different Real Estate groups. Real Estate is a 24/7 job. We couldn't access some of the most important websites for our business. My roomate was totally lost because her new phone didn't have email on it and she had to go to the convention center just to work. I complained and was told that yes this is a major problem with other people complaining! So I don't understand why something has not been done about it. Our admin stayed at another Rosen inn next to convention center and her complaint was the same. So I would not reccomend this hotel for anyone who need to do any sort of business on line. I asked if we could hardwire and was told that this was taken out of the rooms because everyone wants wifi. Well other hotels in other cities keep their hard wire connections just for this reason. I asked if I paid more would it help and they said no! The staff and maids were courteous and the rooms clean but not special. Would I stay there again - no. Sorry Rosen.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
SeeJaneSell
"Good deal for the money"
For the money, this was a very good deal. Location was great for me, so close to the convention center. I saved about 50% off the price of a room at the hotel next door, which was well worth it to me. Bed was comfy, updated room, fridge and microwave a real bonus. I would ask for a room on the street side next time, not the freeway side (kinda' noisy). But all in all, this is a good stay for your money.
6 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"good value"
We stayed at this hotel for a trade show at the convention center. The hotel was clean, staff extremely friendly. Very good value.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"great location"
Nice place to stay, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
belinda
"Good deal for your money"
It was good
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient"
Very clean and staff was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
sharon
"Served a need"
Hotel worked out fine. Very convenient to convention center. Room was clean. check in and check out easy. Negatives were closest elevator to my room was not working, mattress uncomfortable, and pretty noisy outside. Would expect more for $140. a night
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Not what I was expecting..."
I NEVER write reviews, but I just felt I had to share my experience. Recently stayed here for 4 nights while down in Orlando for a convention. Read the Expedia reviews and thought it would be a good bet. Wrong. Upon walking into my room, I was pretty shocked at the lack of cleaniness and order. The TV didn't work, the clock was blinking on and off (which it continued to do my entire stay), there were ants crawling around in the shower and on my nightstand, and I found hairs in my sheets. It was nearly 1am, so I just dealt with it. Upon taking my shower the next morning, when I went to turn the water off the entire faucet handle fell into the tub. And at that point you can't help but just laugh. The staff was nice enough and the location was excellent for anything on I Drive, but the room itself is among the worst I've seen.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Sean
"A good Hotel."
It is a big Hotel and very functional. I found everything in good order. No complaints. I think the Hotel was expensive for the quality of everything.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Juan
"Nice hotel for a decent price"
I enjoyed my stay. The only frustrating thing was that I couldn't check in until almost 4:00 even though it was a Sunday and there was no one else in the lobby from 2-4. I know that check in time is 4 but most places they try to accommodate you. However, the people at the desk were very nice and the room was perfect for what I needed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
christy
Kept modern, updated. Staff very friendly. Annual conference eill return next year.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015