All hotels in Elmhurst, Illinois, United States of America
370 N Illinois Route 83, Elmhurst, IL, 60126, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Clean and comfy, but service and maintenance not"
a couple complaints--I am a coffee drinker and was told there were no more coffee packets for room coffee maker--the whirlpool was not working and that is one thing I book for--we were told the breakfast was complimentary and it was not--otherwise, very clean and comfortable room in a good location for us.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Lydia, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! While Courtyard no longer provides complimentary coffee in the lobby, we provide Coffee Makers and Coffee Packets at no charge to the guest rooms. I apologize for any experience you had to the contrary. Also, it's true, we no longer offer complimentary breakfast, but out bistro has numerous affordable options! I hope on your next trip to town you visit us again!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Lydia
The only bad thing I found was that, we stayed there last year and this year and both times the whirlpool was out if order. The pool is awesome best I've ever been to so huge that everybody can swim. And is a very nice hotel staff very friendly.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for you great comments! It's true, between new regulations and upgrades, we have had to do some work on our hot tub. However, good news is that it will be ready for our guests shortly! We are delighted you enjoyed the pool!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Convenient, comfortable, clean, friendly staff.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for your great comments! We greatly appreciate them!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Solid Place to Stay"
Rooms were in great shape and updated. Wireless worked very well for me which is not always the case at a lot of hotels I frequent. Multiple areas to eat in the area, but you will need a car to get to them. Too far to take a cab to O'Hare, but close enough by car to get there in about (20) minutes (traffic dependent of course).
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Karl
"Familiar surroundings"
Reliable hotel and a good stay. The only negatives this trip were 1) the heating unit in the room was uneven and noisy, when on the room was too warm, after it switched off a while it got a little too cool before coming on again; and 2) a major network channel was not working on the TV, which was a little disappointing for a later evening show we wanted to watch one night. Otherwise, consistently pleasant employees and a good location make this a hotel we will return on future visits.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for your review! Please know we do our best to maintain the mechanics in the hotel, and if one of our ACs is keeping you up, just give the desk and ring and we'll do what we can to make your stay great!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Fitness Center and Hot Tub closed"
Overall a nice property with good service standards. Unfortunately the fitness center was closed due to a roof leak and the hot tub was closed account a pending permit from the city. Both amenities were my primary reason for choosing this property.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for the review! Our fitness center is now open and our hot tub will be opening shortly! I hope you will join us again soon so that you can enjoy both amenities!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Brad
Toilet needed repair, nice hotel
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for bringing that issue to our attention. I hope that we were able to address this issue during your time with us and am glad to hear that it did not effect your experience with us! I hope you will join us again in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"second chances"
Much better than our first visit to this hotel. The room we got was horrible, no heat, dingy looking, missing back cover on the remote. Felt more like a motel. This time we got a different, much nicer room and completely satisfied. Staff is very nice.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Wow! I am so glad we left you with a better impression the second time you joined us! All of our rooms are recently renovated with brand new electronics, linens and furniture.!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Great comfort, beds, blankets, pillows.... All excellent... 2 things, one, the bathroom didn't have a vent fan & wasn't as well lit as I would have liked and if you don't cut across some pancake house parking lot, you will have to drive about 2-3 miles out of your way before you can get into the lot because of the cement wall when wanting to make a left from the south(??) tricky in the dark when entrance not well marked, not really a "frontage" road......but would stay there again in a heartbeat because that stuff is trivial compared to quality!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for such a great rating! Our hotel has a central ventilation system for the bathroom exhaust. So instead of a noisy fan in the bathroom, the vent is quiet and almost unnoticeable in the shower opposite of the shower head!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Good Stay"
Room was clean. Service was good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thanks Ralph! We hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Ralph
Great hotel. Wonderful rooms and friendly,helpful staff. This hotel is very difficult to find. It's not on any GPS or even mapquest. The hotel staff said they have constant complaints about this. Seems a shame and something that could be easily fixed. Staff and rooms are wonderful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for your comments! A good alternative address for GPS is: 671 W. North Ave Elmhurst, IL 60126 Plug this into your GPS and you'll get where you need to go!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Another fantastic stay at Courtyard Elmhurst IL"
Friendly and receptive staff. Great Bistro serving breakfast and dinner, also friendly and attentively staffed. Perfect fitness center for the active traveler, indoor swimming pool is a great exercise option. Room is clean and nicely appointed, decent internet speed for those who have to work on the road. My 5th stay at this property in 2013, and I will be back!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you GreggK! I hope we keep earning those 5 stars! We love giving our guests the best experience possible!
4 night trip Jul 22, 2013
GreggK
"comfortable stay even though lights went out"
Overall the stay was comfortable even though the lights went out! Staff was accommodating and helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you Stringer Fam! Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control! But rest assured we do our best to plan ahead to continue providing a great experience even when the power goes out!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Stringer fam
"great place"
great hotel, great staff, great lounge, what more could you want.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Great review, great scores, GREAT GUESTS and we want you to come see us again!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Great value for a reasonable price. Super friendly and attentive staff.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thanks MJE! We love to hear great things about our team from our guests! Next time you are in the area, please visit us again so we can earn that 5th star!
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
MJE
"mixed opinion"
While the hotel itself is nice, clean, and location is good. Getting into their parking lot is horrible. You may need an alignment of your car afterwards if you have to enter through the shared parking lot from the strip mall. The room was nice, however, the AC didn't seem to work well. We had to set it at 65 to get the room slightly cooled off and then it was VERY humid. I paid for a room with 2 queen beds but when I went to check in they had put me in a room with only a king. They tried to tell me that is what I reserved until I told them I had the conformation for 2 beds and I wanted my money back. Then they all the sudden found a room with 2 queen beds. They, the 2 employees working the desk, acted kind of put out about it too. Previous stays at this hotel I have always had friendly service. Maybe it was just a bad day for them.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for you input Former Illini. Our goal is to give each guest a great experience from the condition and comfortability of the room to the friendliness of the staff. We hope that you come visit us again, I know our team will give you experience you deserve!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice Hotel but did not meet my needs"
The Hotel was nice but it did not have the room I wanted. Instead of giving me a king size bed which I asked for they gave me a twin size beds and would not switch me to another room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for taking the time to comments on our hotel! Our hotel only offers rooms with King Sized beds and Queens sized beds. Please know we do our best to honor every request and we hope you come and visit us again soon!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice lobby and awful beds"
I had a choice of two Courtyard by Marriott hotels in Elmhurst, IL to stay at when I attended a wedding over Memorial Day weekend (USA). I wish I had selected the other hotel. The lobby of this hotel was very nice (it appeared to have been recently remodeled) and the staff was very friendly. Unfortunately, the king bed was horribly uncomfortable. After the first night (of 3 total nights) my partner elected to sleep on the pull out sofa bed, as it was more comfortable than the bed! I endured 3 sleepless nights of a lumpy and squeaky bed. Additionally, the air conditioner was so loud that it would wake us up every time it turned on! The bathrooms were nice and the room was very clean; however, it is all about the bed to me. Looking back I should have requested a different room, but at the time assumed all the beds were the same. Happy Travels!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Shawn, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your rest was less than ideal, but please know that no matter the issue, our Guest Service Reps at the front desk will do whatever it takes to give you the best experience possible. We hope you visit us again!
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Shawn
"convenient to highways and interstates"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The Common areas clean and up to date.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for noticing our BRAND NEW RENNOVATION! Five starts is an amazing rating and I am glad you had such a great experience!
2 night trip May 15, 2013
Carrie
Very pleasant. Lots of nice features for the traveler - Coffee stand, boarding pass printing station, lounge with Bar and breakfast now available.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much! We try to provide the best experience possible by giving our guests everything they need! I am delighted at your four star rating! Thank you so much!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Quiet, convenient, excellent facilities"
Stayed for the weekend. The staff and facilities are excellent. The starbucks and cafe in the lobby with real breakfast choices were an added plus. The pool was clean and fitness room had a nice selection. Conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. Bobby at the front desk recommended an excellent restaurant for Friday night.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so glad you had a great experience and we hope that you will visit us again!
Other trip May 6, 2013
"kind of dissappointed"
THe hot tub was shut down, which is the reason I go there. It is diffiicult to get in coming in from the south. Some inconsequential things were missing from our room. I will not be returning. Next time we will stay downtown Chicago.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for your comments. When approaching form the South, Take IL 83 North to North Ave. Take a left at the stop light and then a quick right into the parking lot! This will help you avoid the 3 mile long median wall. We do hope you reconsider and come visit us again!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Connie
"close to hospital we were visiting"
Was a good stay, employees were very warm and welcoming. One of our group ate dinner at hotel and said it was very good!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
We are delighted you had a great experience and enjoyed the food at our Bistro. My personal fave is the Chicken Quesadilla. Or the Turkey BLT.... or the Bistro Burger. Ugh, I can't decide! Anyway, we hope you come see us again!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
Evelyn P
"Ideal business hotel in Elmhurst Area"
Very friendly and knowledgable hotel staff. Clean room with blazing fast internet access. Nice fitness room, however, some equipment needs maintenance. Convenient Bistro restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner was not only cost-effective but healthy. I will be returning to the area for business soon, and I will stay again at this Courtyard Marriott.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you Gregg! We're nothing with out our great guests! We're here to provide a great experience and I am glad we did so for you! Come see us again!
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
Gregg
Our daughter attends Elmhurst College and we come up to visit we stay at a hotel. Of all the hotels we have stayed at we enjoyed our stay at your hotel the best. It is the best location and nicest hotel for staff and cleanliness.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
We enjoyed having you as a guest! Thank you so much for a great rating!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Welcoming and accommodating!"
The staff were welcoming and very helpful. If out in the Elmhurst area again, we will definitely stay there!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit!
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Kate
Everything was great! However, the hotel needs to improve the signage to get to their driveway and entrance. You can only enter the hotel property if you are going southbound on Route 83 in Elmhurst.There is another entrance on North Avenue, thru a shopping center, which is not well-noted and somewhat hidden with bushes. This was somewhat frustrating until you know what you are doing.The breakfast bistro was outstanding!
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
Loretta
"Thoughts"
The hotel has no shuttle service at all and each desk clerk has their own "preferred" cab service; there is not a corporate partner for local transportation. The highway toward the front of the hotel is busy and noisy. Recommend a room away from the street side. Noticed a bit of mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. Otherwise, the room was clean.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Great hotel great price"
Great for a great price! Great service and comfy beds.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Very nice, modern hotel. I ran out of shampoo and conditioner and they were not able to get me any as the houskeeping staff was not in yet. A little disappointing but overall very nice.
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"Solid hotel"
older hotel but well maintained & updated. only downside was noise from Hwy 83 along the east side, but turn the fan on or ask for rooms on the west side, away from traffic...much quieter. great breakfast (included), wifi handled my VPN, very friendly staff. i'll stay again
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
generic biz guy
"Clean hotel but had some issues"
This hotel is very clean and in a great location, close to expressways and shopping. I did have a couple of issues with my room. The iron didn't work and they immediately gave me another one, but that one also didn't work. The refrigerator in the room did not work at all. Was told there would be a microwave in the room, but that wasn't there either. Also some of the TV stations did come in (like the weather channel). Asked if I could get some tea in the evening, but was told they only have a beverage station available only in the morning. At most comparable hotels I have recently stayed at in NY and Boston, the beverage station is open all the time. If you are a light sleeper, you might ask to have a room facing away from Rte 83 which is noisy both day and night.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Peggy
"Great Amenities, Clean, Friendly Staff"
Hotel was recently remodeled with a modern IKEA feeling. Rooms were very clean and the staff was extremely helpful in regards to local dining and modes of transportation to and from Chicago. Hotel is off a highway so walking to and from places is a bit challenging, but hotel staff recommends REASONABLY priced taxi's to and from the train station (to chicago) which is about a mile away. Train to chicago from Elmhurst stops running at midnight so if you're partying in CHI be prepared to cab it back. Would definitely stay here again but for young adults check for stuff in the Wicker Pack area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Brandnu
"Go elsewhere"
The front desk staff need more training. The breakfast left much to be desired. The location and accessibility was a horrible.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012

Good location close (3 min drive) to downtown elmhurst. Very convenient Metra commuter train to downtown Chicago that runs 7 days a week. Elmhurst is a really nice town, which had nice restaurants and nice areas to walk around. We stayed here as a more reasonably priced alternative to downtown Chicago. Would definitely recommend.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for the wonderful compliments and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip May 22, 2015
Rene
Great stay. Clean, friendly. Would stay again. Stayed for Rob Zombie American Nightmare.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Long weekend visit"
Called to book at late check in with no issue. Clean large rooms, maybe a little dated. Didn't try any food there as we spent most of our time in Chicago. I'd book there again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014

"tres belle hotel,"
Le personnel tres professionnel, hotel tres propre et acceuillant.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
pierrecnwl
"Excelente"
La zona me encanto, frente a una reserva de bosque, de muy fácil acceso y cerca de todos los servicios y tiendas, simplemente me encanto y lo recomiendo mucho!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Gracias por el gran comentarios! Me alegra que usted tuvo una gran experiencia! Esperamos que venga a visitarnos pronto de Nuevo!
8 night trip Jun 8, 2013
BUGUE Ramírez
MX
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for the 5 stars!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Thank you for the stars!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Randhir
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you for the 4 stars, we hope that you enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Donald
Thank you for the stars!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for the excellent rating
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for the great score! We hope you come back and visit us soon!
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Thank you so much for such a great rating! We love feedback from our guests!!!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013