All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5400 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Needs tlc"
Definitely needs a little updating. The first room was actually slanted. And door has a big gap.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Sue
"Batttle of the Beach Cheer Competition Weekend"
We were at OC MD for a cheerleader competition. Upon arrival, check in was easy and simple. We had a little trouble with the door key, but a minor jolt of the door fixed the problem. Upon entering the room, the sliding closet doors were off, but the maintenance person repaired the doors. The last night of our stay, the temperature in the room was really hot as we were unable to adjust the temperature although we turned on the ac and put the thermostat to 68 degrees. I do have to compliment the management for the handling of the indoor pool situation as they were very attentive to the concerns of the patrons. We did not use the room service as we were in the room when she came by; however, she did speak with my wife to make sure everything in the room was ok and we were filled with supplies. The bar/restaurant was ok as it has a very limited menu. The front desk did point us in the directions of good area restaurants. Finally, we realized when we arrived home that we had left our phone chargers in the room. When I called the hotel, the staff graciously advised that they had found them and would mail them to us. Now that is exceptional room service.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great hotel with minimum problem."
Our stay was very nice. People there were very friendly. Only problem was our room was cold, they could not get the heat working right. But all in all we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Winter weekend getaway"
Took our grand daughter for the Mlk holiday with friends and it was a terrific place with indoor pool for a winter weekend get away.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jon
"room to hot"
room was to hot. I was unable to turn a/c on.could only turn heat down. we had to open porch door
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Tena
This was my second stay and had the ocean front room on the fifth floor. Beautiful! Love the set up with two beds, a spacious bathroom and a pull out couch. Decor is dated but with a view like that, who cares! Had a little sticky spot on floor in kitchenette but the hotel manager sent Housekeeping right up to take care of it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Norma
"Perfect winter getaway in OC!"
My kids loved it and so did I. Booked this hotel just expecting a place to sleep but we spent more time in the pool and atrium them we did at the Boardwalk.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Scenic room. Calming ocean sounds at night."
Nice hotel, but one of the main annuities that I needed was missing. I could not charge my electric vehicle in any outside electrical outlet during my night stay. I almost changed hotels because of this.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice n beautiful place too stay"
Wonderful staff was very helpful ,clean an courteous would reccomend to everyone will go there again pleasant place
nancy
"Oceanfront"
Great location - clean and comfortable - include full breakfast - parking - nice staff - interesting rainforest with indoor pool and parrots and salt water fish
"Great staff, cool atrium, old building"
Staff EXTREMELY helpful, friendly, and service oriented. Atrium is unique and very fun. Building is old and not completely well kept. Clean, but older fixtures didn't all work well. Nice place, but could use updating and not for you if you're looking for the Ritz
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
Ken
"Great place"
Well maintained, on the beach, nice bar
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Ocean Front location - easy beach access"
We've stayed at this property before. Rooms can smell a little musty, but it is a great location mid-town OC. As a couple in their 50's we like the Happy Hours and Night life that is in walking distance of the hotel - Seacrets, Fagers and Mackeys. There are some good restaurants as well in walking distance. Hotel staff is friendly enough. You can hear the parrorts and kids playing in the indoor pool if you are trying to sleep in or take a nap in the afternoon.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Hotel is beautiful...pool is very clean! Great spot for kids! The only negative thing I could say about this hotel is the mattress was not the best. Other then that the hotel was awesome!
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
shelli
"They have parrots!"
Older hotel, but good value. Met all of our needs. Really nice atrium with exotic birds!
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Pick the Ocean side rooms!"
I have stayed at this hotel before and disagreed with the negative reviews that I had read... until my last stay there. This time, I stayed on the parking lot side. It was loud, Loud, LOUD and the room was much more dingy. The atrium is still lovely. We enjoy the birds and the pool. But do yourself a favor and spend the extra $10 for the beach side rooms. It is worth it.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Loved the view and all the room"
We really enjoyed our stay so much. Trying to plan a time to come back and bring our kids as it was very kid friendly with lots of space in the room, a kitchenette, and awesome view. Staff was super friendly and we had no issues.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Meka
"Perfect Stay"
A leisure weekend for my son & I - we booked this hotel last minute after a very bad experience with a different hotel the night before and were pleasantly rewarded with a great experience here. This is a perfect spot for a beach getaway - the staff was superb, the hotel atrium was beautiful with a koi pond and resident parrots. The atmosphere made you feel welcome and relaxed and the Atrium cafe was a delight - reasonable prices with a fun staff and delicious food. I would stay here again and highly recommend it to others.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
anita
very clean and staff was very service oriented will be back
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
sue z
"By the beach"
Went to visit my grandson. The pool was a big hit.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Charlotte
"Fall weekend Beach trip"
Great location, parking and overall accommodations. Front desk staff were friendly. My kids loved the indoor pool and tropical birds in the atrium . Access to the beach was easy. The rooms could use a little deep cleaning especially after a busy summer season, but was expecting that given the star rating and price. Great deal for an oceanfront hotel room overall. I'd go back!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Love the birds and koi pond"
Everything was very pleasent as usual,we have been going there for many years.A+A+A+
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Tanya
Room was showing its age. Had a musty smell and couldn't get the air to blow anything but cold. Very noisy also. Not a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Sonny
"Quality Inn Oceanfront"
Housekeeping was poor. On our first night, the sink was clogged and the blanket had what appeared to be a coffee stain on it. Carpet needed cleaning (our feet got dirty walking in the room). The birds in the lobby were the highlight of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Our room was on the first floor of the atrium. The first thing to greet you is a colorful courtyard with 4 beautiful parrots, a pool with turtles and fish and exotic flowers. The room is comfortable and clean. Plan on staying here again. Hot tub was a bit to hot for me but the pool was very nice. A short walk to the beach. I liked that the staff was always checking to be sure the hotel was always clean.
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Andrea
"Nice room"
Always clean bad lock system on doors,old hotel friendly staff not bad for the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
ray
"Mini Vacation for Two!"
My husband and I were especially surprised at how large our room was for the rate. The access to two pools and two saunas added to the romantic nature of our visit. The beach right in our back door was also a plus! We will definitely return!
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"ON THE BEACH"
Good value for your money. Would be a good winter destination.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"excellent view of the beach an ocean,clear sunrise"
just looking for a quiet getaway, close to beach and bay. little too to far to walk to boardwalk. Room comfortable but worn. GREAT view of ocean. Walking distance to restaurants, bars. I would double check rates against hotel, got a better rate when I extended one night at the hotel!! Great time of year to go for adults without kids, quiet, not too many families, mostly mid aged and up.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
beachcomber
"Nice view."
First impression overall is kind of small, the spaces are tight. Nice view from the balcony (ocean view). Two double-bed are quite small for us, getting used to King-size at home. We were sleepless the entire time. The bathroom and toilet are OK. Except the water flow is so weak, I didn't wash my hair at all until I got home. The refrigerator is clean. But the cooking stove is filthy dirty, spaghetti sauce is all over the cooking area including the side of refrigerator; 3 out of cooking units are not working. Somebody pull the heating elements off the connection. The staffs must be blind not able to see that. The microwave was dirty inside, food is still left on the glass plate. I have to clean before able to use (I shouldn't have to do this). Again, the housekeeping is blind or couldn't care less. The hotel has coffee, bananas and oranges in the morning for guests but we didn't know about this until the morning we checked out! They should post a flyer on the inside of the door for guest to see it; unless the hotel really don't want you to see it. For the staffs at the desk; not one of them cracked a smile or offered some kinds of greeting. Not even a simple "hello". I am glad I didn't stay the whole week.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Marg.
"Very Nice Stay"
This was a very nice hotel that me and my family surprised my hubby with for his birthday weekend. We had the oceanfront room which was very clean and nice. Kitchen,and bathroom area was clean as well. We loved the different animals Parrots, turtles, Iguanas. One of the parrots spoke to my hubby "what's up buddy"...that was pretty cool. I wish I remembered the very nice ladies name who was very informative about all of the reptiles and Parrots....she was so patient and didn't mind all the zillions of questions we had...lolol.... The indoor pool and Jacuzzi was pretty cool as well. The bartenders were very nice as well. I highly recommend this hotel and will book again for next year for my birthday!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Rhaun Alexander
The hotel is run down; however, the family atmosphere was excellent. We especially enjoyed the parrots and lizards.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great service"
Overall we enjoyed our stay, the service and staff were excellent but the building is aging and is in need of some maintenance.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Denis Hodgkins
"Nice hotel for families with children"
Though the hotel facilities were outdated, we still enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the A/C unit wasn't loud at all! I am a light sleeper, but the A/C noise didn't bother me even once! What a surprise! The hotel has many special animals like turtles, parrots, and lizards for kids to pet. Our 6 year old twins enjoyed very much! Plus, the staff were very friendly. We definitely will come back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Cindy
If you stay on the atrium side only access to your room is from outside. Be prepared to climb old wood stairs with you bags When reservations were made I would have never spent that much money for the room to climb stairs with two kids
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Jen
Older hotel in need of some renovation, however the staff were fabulous and contributed to our fabulous vacation. Would stay there again! Walked out the door and onto the beach....
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Ocean City in July"
We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and took care of our needs. There was a full kitchen in the room, which was really nice to have. The room was clean and the matress was good (important!). The pools had 2' areas for the smaller kids. The only complaint I would make is the birds. There are a number of large birds kept in cages at the hotel. We were on the 4th floor and could hear them squawking loudly both in the evening and in the morning. The kids loved them, but they were too noisy for the adults who wanted to sleep in. Still, I would definitely stay here again. Great family hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great value and location"
We stayed for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. Although we did not have ocean view, this hotel is a very short walk to the beautiful beach. Our room was clean and comfortable. The pools were very nice both inside and outside. The tropical atrium was pretty and a great place to take some pictures. This hotel was centrally located on "the strip" and we were able to see all we wanted to see during our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Teresa N.
First time stay with Quailty Inn and it was a good experience. Everyone there was really nice. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Quality Inn - Oceanfront"
For the price, we were satisfied with the Quality Inn - Oceanfront and were very pleased that the hotel manager moved us to an oceanfront hotel room, which we thought we had originally booked but found out that we had not. There must have been some miscommunication with the Hotel.com rep. On the downside, the overall hotel condition seemed a little rundown. The hallways and foyer area had somewhat of a musty odor. Also, the parrots kept in the open atrium area were very loud in the morning and woke us up. Finally, there was only two washing machines and two dryers for the entire building and one of the dryers was out of order. That is entirely too few machines for so many occupants.
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Comfortable, good location. Nice ocean views."
Generally, this was a quiet comfortable hotel. Negatives, front desk staff not particularly helpful or friendly, and room not cleaned between check-in and check-out. Only beds made and towels changed.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Mary O
"close to beach 2 swimming pools indoor and outdoor"
kids were impressed with animals in atrium staff helpful room clean
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
walter
"Dirty room. No manager on site."
Room was dirty, sand and popcorn on floor from prior travelers. No oversight at pools.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Family of 6
"needs updating"
Bathrooms needs updating. Kitchen area had rusted microwave and stove. Not enough electrical outlets. Courtyard dated theme. the jacuzzi's were to hot for anyone to sit in. All that being said. I must admit that the staff was friendly and listened to our concerns of rowdy guest above us. The hotel was clean. Hotel is very family friendly so if you have a young family this is a nice place. If you dont want to hear kids all day you may want to think elsewhere.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Grat Vacation"
I loved staying at this Quality Inn. All the hotel staff were very professional, courteous and friendly, to include the cleaning crew. The location of this hotel was great and was close to anything and everything that you might need or want to do. The hotel offered a lot of amenities and activities for their guests, such as the use if the outdoor and indoor pool, the Antrium bar and restaurant, the pool bar, the gym, and the arcade room. There was a lot of things available that made it very convenient to be there. Everyone in my party loved it I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to everyone.
7 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Suzanne Kohr
"Great getaway"
I was nervous because of some of the reviews I read but, it was such a great place to stay. It was a short getaway for my husband and I but, when we got there we didn't realize it was such an amazing kid friendly place. The Atrium was awesome, the room was clean, and the service was great. Can't wait to bring my kids.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel and nice amenities, right on the beach!"
This hotel is very accommodating. We enjoyed being right on the beach, the 2 pools and hot tubs. It is centrally located but you need to drive to the boardwalk and jolly roger. Walking distance is too far for kids and young children. We enjoyed the birds in the atrium too!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Tina
"Pricey but excellent location"
Excellent location and beach wasn't crowded as in other areas of OC, the room was expensive but you get what you pay for. Only 1 elevator so a lot of time is spent waiting for the elevator sometimes it was quicker to take the stairs. Pools are nice and outside pool has a bar close by which you can order food from and have it delivered at the pool. Unless I find something comparable for less money I will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Clean, family friendly, wonderful customer service"
I choose this hotel because from the online pictures it appeared to be family friendly. Traveling with a 3 and 4 year old can be tricky! I was not disappointed. My grandson's were treated to exotic birds, fish, turtles, and lizards (all safely contained) in the atrium. The woman who cares for the animals was very warm and responsive to the children's questions. The ocean front room was both clean and comfortable. While all of the staff were friendly and helpful, the housekeep staff (Regina and her team) were extremely welcoming and warm with the adults as well as the children. The hotel offers free laundry, two pools (one indoor, one outdoor), and a playground, among other amenities. Beach access was convenient and the beach itself was not too crowded.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very close to beach but no elevators for part of"
There was no hotel use and I have 4 lil kids under 8 and we had bags to take up 2 flights of stairs I thought that was very unrealistic especially since our stay was not cheap. If they update I think perfect hotel. I loved mini kitchen so useful for my family
Nakeshia