All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
5400 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Ordinary amenities
    Bad internet service
"Talking birds!"
The pool was good, the hot tub was great. We liked the talking birds and the fish.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Todd
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!"
Hotel charged for room ahead of time although we paid extra to pay at hotel but hotels.com specifically said hey wouldn't charge the card. First room private area hair and dirty sheets; second try, light on the door turns green; however, it is locked from the inside. Their answer to all issues: we charge the first night always regardless of what hotels.com says, we have not heard of the hair issue before. No apologies, no service, just absolutely careless. We will NEVER stay at that facility and for what pertains to hotels.com, get your act together. I can not believe that you and such a hotel chain can not either come to agreement as to what the charges to the customer will be, or why you don't drop that chain from your vendors if they don't stick to your requirements.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Claudia
"Beautiful atrium, not so beautiful stay"
Everything was okay at first but things just kept getting worse. Our first room was very small but for two people it was doable. There were yellow stains on the quilt though. An opened soda was left on the dresser over night and in the morning there were little ants EVERY WHERE. The can was covered in ants and there was a trail coming up the dresser seemingly from no where. When we complained they were very understanding, nice and offered us a new room. This was great, it was a bigger room with a full kitchen, however it was on there first floor level and directly across from the pool. The atrium was gorgeous. It seemed like they spent more money and cared more about making the atrium beautiful and cared less about the quality of the rooms. Because the room was in the atrium, it was VERY noisy. The beautiful parrots gave wake up calls with obnoxiously loud noises and with the pool opening at 9am there was no way we could sleep in. The hotel overall was just okay. It definitely was not the cleanliest, the wall paper between the bed and the night stand was peeling off the walls and the bed skirt was ripped and hanging out of the mattress. It was most certainly not the quietest and most relaxing stay but it was doable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Not happy."
The night of our stay if was very windy but not cold. The room temp was very warm. Could not sleep. Was unable to turn the air on to cool it down. Had to sleep with the window open to provide a little comfort. The door to the hotel room did not close very good at the top so we had to push the top of the door closed in order for the door dead bolt to close. The hotel phone in each room does not work unless a deposit is put down.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Debra
Tv did not work but othere then that beds were comfy and plenty of room.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Happy traveler"
Very accomodating! Clean! Friendly!Reasonable priced! Large spacious rooms
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Not Provided
My cousins and I stayed at this hotel quite a few times and I absolutely love it. However, Friday Nov 30th wasn't a good day for room temperature. It was extremely HOT. I did everything the hotel desk clerk suggested and finally some one came in around 10:30 that evening to fix the air. Once the air came on, I had a comfortable night sleep. Thank you and I will be back again soon!!!and comfort wasn't that great.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Brandon
A bit seedy but ok. the interior pool the rooms face was noisey till late and had kids running around early makin noise
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"A Great Disappointment"
The bed was terrible, very soft. The carpet was stained, the curtain had mold, there was no desk or work station, the sofa was as cheap as you could get and uncomfortable, the shower had no water power and I'll never stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Gabriel
it was a nice place for our twenty second anniversary.
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
The hotel staff were all friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and head a nice small kitchenette. My only complaint is that the nose from loud children in the pool in the evenings carried into our room, and the hallway door wasn't very sound proof.
3 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Ocean City - Corvettes on the Boardwalk"
The hotel was as I expected. It was a bit pricey and the shower was lacking pressure. Overall it was okay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Eddie
"BAD PLACE!! WILL NOT RETURN."
Hotel smelled musty, ants on kitchen floor. Condo we were showen...locks didn'the work. Got a refund for 3 nights. .lost one nightS stay. Would like a refund for that night also!!...will contact Expedia about this place!!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"OCMD midweek getaway"
Great time, great weather and a great price
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Kevin P
Nice place, bathrooms need updated
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"Drity!"
Very dirty room. Had to lift freezer door to close. AC did not work one of a three night stay very hot. Staff not very friendly.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
My only complaint was that the room smelled somewhat like mildew. However, opened the balcony door and aired it out and it was fine. My 4 year old son absolutely loved the birds, fish and turtles. The location was great, being nearby to everything we wanted to do. The employees were very friendly and personable, and check in and out was extremely simple and efficient.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great beachfront rooms,lovely Atrium tropical atmosphere. A joy to stay. Thank you.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
SAHAIL
"Ocean City stay, 2015"
The best part about this hotel is that we spent minimal time in our room. There were bugs in the kitchen area as well as in the complimentary coffee area, just off the lobby. The dead old lock in our room was broken as well. The hotel, when newer, was probably luxurious. At present, it needs some serious face lifting and updates. The staff was, for the most part, polite. In defense off this hotel I must say the ocean view from our room was spectacular! Although we couldn't utilize the balcony because the table and chairs were covered with sea gull droppings. Also, despite the sign clearly posted on each balcony rail warning NOT to feed the birds, some guests chose to ignore these signs and we were inundated with gulls swooping in, down and about our balcony. We enjoyed the view nonetheless through the screen sliding door. Nothing beats waking up to the sound of the ocean.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Very disappointed from Derry"
After spending the money like we did I was very disappointed with our stay. When we found the bars to the balcony were wide enough for our babies to fit through we asked to be able to change to a bottom floor at some point we were told we coulent meanwhile the lock was broken so they could get out there with no problem. The a.c. was broken cause the lock was broke. There was a mouse in our room which sticky traps had to be put in our room. Maintenance was in our room up until 11:00pm at night even though they were very nice. And last but not least our room was cleaned very briefly one time. Like I said very disappointing.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Older hotel, but facing the beach. It also has both indoor and outdoor pools. The one negative thing we experienced was our room faced the atrium. The air conditioning was not adjustable in our room. It was too much of a good thing. I woke up at 3 am - the room was freezing - I would guess lower than 65 degrees. The outside air temperature had been close to 90 degrees, so we needed a/c. It was uncomfortable - comparable when the heating system is not working during the winter. What I wound up doing was to cover the vents with big cushions from the sofa - and use an armchair to keep the cushions in place - the vents were not level - maybe 45 degree angle. I was told the next day by a manager that some rooms have adjustable a/c and others do not - based on the type of room. I didn't want to report a problem at 3am - so this was my "Rube Goldberg "solution. The people working at the hotel were very nice and friendly.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Joel
The best trip I've had by myself. Enjoyed the toom, the beach closeness and the Atrium. It was a very relaxing stay
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Juanita
"Overall, HORRIBLE"
When we first walked in the room had an odor which cleaning lady (Shannon), said she couldn't get rid of & fridge was leaking. When telling front desk I was told nothing else available. After spending a day at beach and amusement park we came to the room and found door wide open. Again, when called front desk (who seemed bothered) was told "they have no idea what happened and was anything taken? As if, this happens all the time. Overall, nothing positive after renting two(2) rooms.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Maritza
"Great people"
The hotel wasnt the newest but the staff and cleaning people made sure the rooms were immaculate and had everything u can need in it. I loved my stay and enjoyed the hotel animals
4 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Cockroaches"
I went to this hotel with my girlfriend and her daughter and she was not happy with the room ac. They gave us another room that was acceptable and cooler. It was difficult to get the room changed to one that the ac was working better. I saw cockroaches by the free coffee and tea as I went out of the door to the ocean. I was very repulsed by that. I did not find any in my room, just a few ants. The outdoor pool was sparkling clean and they watched to keep it very orderly. The macaws downstairs in the atrium were fun to watch and talk to. I had an oceanview room and it was wonderful to sit on the balcony with my morning coffee. I brought my own coffee maker that was better. Overall, I was satisfied except for the terrible cockroaches that grossed me out. I stayed for 5 nights.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Depends what's most important..."
The overall grade would be good, but not very good. I've never been crazy about doing reviews (yet, here I am), because viewpoints can depend on past experiences, which, of course, varies from person to person. What items are more important to each individual, and honestly, what's your mental state at the time of your stay, may completely influence your experience, one way or another. Having said all that, the hotel and rooms are a somewhat worn and outdated. The room was clean and the beds are good. The bathroom was a bit confined. Our room was for, as many as, six people. We had only four people and that's how many would fit comfortably. The overall service was fine, but also not great. The location of the hotel in it's proximity to the beach is very good. Also, since we stayed in a room facing the beach, the view was fantastic! It's what made the room and our stay. The boardwalk is about a 10 minute drive, which was fine with our family. I would really recommend the rooms with the full beach view. Yet, again, it's what is most important to each individual and family.
3 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
My family went to the beach just for a short stay before school started. We had an enjoyable time, the room was ok. We had small ants along our door and in our kitchen area. I do not believe the room cost was justifiable.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Maria
"Never going there again."
Bathroom was very dirty. Room had absolutely no view of anything. Super overpriced for a low quality hotel. Will never go back there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Anton
"Terrible hotel for $269.00 a night."
We chose this hotel because Expedia ratings for it were good and the online description and pictures were very nice. It looked clean and updated. Our first experience was a very unfriendly person at the front desk and the front office was very run down. We went up to the third floor to our room and climbed three flights of old chipped paint steps. Outside the room there was a table and two chairs (how quaint one might think) but they were filthy . Then there was the paint chipped door. I tried to get pass the outdoor stuff knowing we had alot of things planned and only two nights in Ocean City. We entered our room to crumbs on the kitchen table. I wiped it down because we were rushing to get out. After I showered later that night I noticed a big hair ball in the corner of the bathroom. Then i went out onto the terrace to see the Atrium, the carpet and furniture on the terrace were disgusting. I closed the door and curtain to avoid looking out there. Luckily we only needed a bed to sleep on and the sheets looked clean but I did have my own sheet, pillow and blanket so I didn't take any chances. I would not go near the sofa or the chair they were all stained. Next morning woke up to tiny ants on the kitchen counter. We called to the cleaning lady who was starting her day and explained the problems. She promised to take care of them.. We left for the day and returned back late again to find nothing done. I took pictures of all this.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Good for a family stay."
Oceanfront rooms are great, I wouldn't suggest an atrium view room. Hotel had a great family atmosphere. The breakfast in the hotel atrium bar/diner was great everyday and prepared quickly. Overall nice size rooms, oceanfront is the way to go, good food and pools, but hotel could use some minor repair or updating to the hallways and common areas.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Dirty. I asked for oceanfront couldnt get it. Refrigerator was dirty, carpet dirty, sheet stained
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hotel staff is friendly. Not the cleanest place to stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
first room had files and was dirty, second room ok.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Love the amenaties at this hotel. Check in could have been better.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
chris
"My stay"
Was not pleased with the description from hotels.com was not what they claimed. Room was great location was also.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good enough I guess"
The hotel is a little rundown but the location is great. The price was too bad for a last minute booking. Hotel pools seemed nice. Staff was friendly but I didn't need them for anything. Whatever you do, don't open the sofa bed. It's disgusting. There we s e x stains all over the sheets.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Floiran
"Great place for family's on a budget"
I am 9 months pregnant I had my two nephews my niece and two daughters all ranging from the ages of 12-18.Rooms were pretty comfy and also had a divider to separate the tv room that also had a pull out couch from where the beds were.there was a small kitchen as well.the rooms were clean and fresh when we arrived the bathroom not so much but we brought our own cleaning supplies.we were right on the beach and it was not as crowded as it would have been if we were near the boardwalk.They had a indoor and outdoor pool.everything we needed was at reach.I was a little afraid because the price was not that expensive and we were some ways from the boardwalk,but it turned out to be a great vacation for all of us.I will definitely will be coming back to stay!! The staff was also friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
nadia
"very nice"
I absolutely loved this hotel! we were in oc all weekend but had reservations at the Howard Johnson on 24th st. well need less to say that place was a horrible horrible experience! thank u so much quality inn for making our vacation more enjoyable!! we will be returning later this summer!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
After a 5 hour drive I arrived in Ocean City at 10:00 am. I was told by the manager Tracey the room was not ready give them some time and she would call me when it's ready. I came back after (11:30 am) of no call and the room still wasn't ready. It was 12:20 and I still did not receive a call so I went back to ask for a refund and all of a sudden the room is now ready. No apology or anything from the manager. Lacks customer service, the place is dated and musky defiantly not a Quality Inn at all. You better off staying somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Tee
"My beach hideaway!"
Love this area of Oc. Great hotel with the right amenities.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
william
"Great place"
The held three adults and two kids well. Nice family oriented hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Todd
Even though the staff was very nice and it was conveniently located near the ocean, I was not impressed with the room at all. The furniture had stains on the chairs, the curtains had stains on them and the refrigerator had rust on the it's side. The hotel room was very dated I would not recommend this hotel to my friends.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"OC AWD MEET"
Had a great time no problems just that the sofa bed is really bad on your back besides that it was good!!!
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
gloria
Very close to beach and restaurants. A little noisy- great if you have kids
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Cute hotel"
My children loved staying at this hotel. The small kitchen in the room was convenient. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
R
"No WiFi Connection"
This Hotel was wonderful seems that they thought of everything to make you comfortable. The only thing that was lacking was the WiFi. I could not use it! Just before I came here I stayed at another hotel where there was no problem connecting to the WiFi, but when I told the woman at the front desk she blamed my computer. I will not be staying there again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. The prices were reasonable. We will stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
laurice
"Loved the hotel staff! Very friendly !"
The location was great and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"A good O.C. beach hotel"
A nice hotel to stay at, right on the beach. Nice view (from "ocean view" room) from which you can hear the surf get to know some seagulls and pigeons. Normal size hotel room with ample refrigerator, kitchen sink, dishes for ~four people, microwave, coffee maker, small but nice bathroom with soap and shampoo and conditioner, flat screen TV with remote, room darkening shades on the sliding glass doors and another set of draperies to separate the room into bedroom and sitting area. Friendly and personable front desk staff. Across the street from Macky's and walking distance to Seacrets. Criticisms were a few in number but were not serious (late May 2015): the free WiFi dropped out altogether a few times, the safe didn't work in our particular room (probably dead batteries), the pool in the atrium (with sometimes very-noisy kids) didn't close until 10pm, and an exotic bird in the atrium screeched very loudly by 8:15am. But I think I and other people set lower standards for beach hotels than when staying in Manhattan, so this is a generally positive review. A generally nice O.C. beach hotel!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Raymond
"Nice hotel, close to the beach."
Excellent staff. Great location the hotel restaurant / bar provides a good variety of foods and beverages. Definitely will stay there again!
Other trip May 26, 2015