All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
5400 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great place for family's on a budget"
I am 9 months pregnant I had my two nephews my niece and two daughters all ranging from the ages of 12-18.Rooms were pretty comfy and also had a divider to separate the tv room that also had a pull out couch from where the beds were.there was a small kitchen as well.the rooms were clean and fresh when we arrived the bathroom not so much but we brought our own cleaning supplies.we were right on the beach and it was not as crowded as it would have been if we were near the boardwalk.They had a indoor and outdoor pool.everything we needed was at reach.I was a little afraid because the price was not that expensive and we were some ways from the boardwalk,but it turned out to be a great vacation for all of us.I will definitely will be coming back to stay!! The staff was also friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
nadia
"very nice"
I absolutely loved this hotel! we were in oc all weekend but had reservations at the Howard Johnson on 24th st. well need less to say that place was a horrible horrible experience! thank u so much quality inn for making our vacation more enjoyable!! we will be returning later this summer!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"My beach hideaway!"
Love this area of Oc. Great hotel with the right amenities.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
william
"Great place"
The held three adults and two kids well. Nice family oriented hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Todd
"OC AWD MEET"
Had a great time no problems just that the sofa bed is really bad on your back besides that it was good!!!
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
gloria
"No WiFi Connection"
This Hotel was wonderful seems that they thought of everything to make you comfortable. The only thing that was lacking was the WiFi. I could not use it! Just before I came here I stayed at another hotel where there was no problem connecting to the WiFi, but when I told the woman at the front desk she blamed my computer. I will not be staying there again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. The prices were reasonable. We will stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
laurice
"A good O.C. beach hotel"
A nice hotel to stay at, right on the beach. Nice view (from "ocean view" room) from which you can hear the surf get to know some seagulls and pigeons. Normal size hotel room with ample refrigerator, kitchen sink, dishes for ~four people, microwave, coffee maker, small but nice bathroom with soap and shampoo and conditioner, flat screen TV with remote, room darkening shades on the sliding glass doors and another set of draperies to separate the room into bedroom and sitting area. Friendly and personable front desk staff. Across the street from Macky's and walking distance to Seacrets. Criticisms were a few in number but were not serious (late May 2015): the free WiFi dropped out altogether a few times, the safe didn't work in our particular room (probably dead batteries), the pool in the atrium (with sometimes very-noisy kids) didn't close until 10pm, and an exotic bird in the atrium screeched very loudly by 8:15am. But I think I and other people set lower standards for beach hotels than when staying in Manhattan, so this is a generally positive review. A generally nice O.C. beach hotel!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Raymond
Had a great time! Great place for a family vacation. The kids loved the pool and the animals in the atrium .
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Peaceful Hotel, Great Atrium"
Quick getaway, great hotel. Indoor facilities (pool, restaurant, etc.) were great. Room was quiet and comfortable for the money.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Ken
"Needs tlc"
Definitely needs a little updating. The first room was actually slanted. And door has a big gap.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Sue
"Batttle of the Beach Cheer Competition Weekend"
We were at OC MD for a cheerleader competition. Upon arrival, check in was easy and simple. We had a little trouble with the door key, but a minor jolt of the door fixed the problem. Upon entering the room, the sliding closet doors were off, but the maintenance person repaired the doors. The last night of our stay, the temperature in the room was really hot as we were unable to adjust the temperature although we turned on the ac and put the thermostat to 68 degrees. I do have to compliment the management for the handling of the indoor pool situation as they were very attentive to the concerns of the patrons. We did not use the room service as we were in the room when she came by; however, she did speak with my wife to make sure everything in the room was ok and we were filled with supplies. The bar/restaurant was ok as it has a very limited menu. The front desk did point us in the directions of good area restaurants. Finally, we realized when we arrived home that we had left our phone chargers in the room. When I called the hotel, the staff graciously advised that they had found them and would mail them to us. Now that is exceptional room service.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great hotel with minimum problem."
Our stay was very nice. People there were very friendly. Only problem was our room was cold, they could not get the heat working right. But all in all we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nice hotel with atrium with indoor heated pool and 2 hot tubs. Water temp was perfect for January. It was freezing outside but inside it was just like beach weather! Also had several parrots that talked in the lobby which the kids loved! Direct access to the beach. Fresh fruit basket in the lobby which is changed daily and Free coffee 24 hours. Oceanfront room has kitchenette, in room coffeemaker. Great for cooking breakfast in the morning if you want to save time for the beach and not have to go out for breakfast every morning! Would stay again!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Winter weekend getaway"
Took our grand daughter for the Mlk holiday with friends and it was a terrific place with indoor pool for a winter weekend get away.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jon
"room to hot"
room was to hot. I was unable to turn a/c on.could only turn heat down. we had to open porch door
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Tena
This was my second stay and had the ocean front room on the fifth floor. Beautiful! Love the set up with two beds, a spacious bathroom and a pull out couch. Decor is dated but with a view like that, who cares! Had a little sticky spot on floor in kitchenette but the hotel manager sent Housekeeping right up to take care of it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Norma
"Perfect winter getaway in OC!"
My kids loved it and so did I. Booked this hotel just expecting a place to sleep but we spent more time in the pool and atrium them we did at the Boardwalk.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Scenic room. Calming ocean sounds at night."
Nice hotel, but one of the main annuities that I needed was missing. I could not charge my electric vehicle in any outside electrical outlet during my night stay. I almost changed hotels because of this.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice n beautiful place too stay"
Wonderful staff was very helpful ,clean an courteous would reccomend to everyone will go there again pleasant place
nancy
"Oceanfront"
Great location - clean and comfortable - include full breakfast - parking - nice staff - interesting rainforest with indoor pool and parrots and salt water fish
"Great staff, cool atrium, old building"
Staff EXTREMELY helpful, friendly, and service oriented. Atrium is unique and very fun. Building is old and not completely well kept. Clean, but older fixtures didn't all work well. Nice place, but could use updating and not for you if you're looking for the Ritz
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
Ken
"Great place"
Well maintained, on the beach, nice bar
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Ocean Front location - easy beach access"
We've stayed at this property before. Rooms can smell a little musty, but it is a great location mid-town OC. As a couple in their 50's we like the Happy Hours and Night life that is in walking distance of the hotel - Seacrets, Fagers and Mackeys. There are some good restaurants as well in walking distance. Hotel staff is friendly enough. You can hear the parrorts and kids playing in the indoor pool if you are trying to sleep in or take a nap in the afternoon.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Hotel is beautiful...pool is very clean! Great spot for kids! The only negative thing I could say about this hotel is the mattress was not the best. Other then that the hotel was awesome!
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
shelli
"They have parrots!"
Older hotel, but good value. Met all of our needs. Really nice atrium with exotic birds!
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Pick the Ocean side rooms!"
I have stayed at this hotel before and disagreed with the negative reviews that I had read... until my last stay there. This time, I stayed on the parking lot side. It was loud, Loud, LOUD and the room was much more dingy. The atrium is still lovely. We enjoy the birds and the pool. But do yourself a favor and spend the extra $10 for the beach side rooms. It is worth it.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Loved the view and all the room"
We really enjoyed our stay so much. Trying to plan a time to come back and bring our kids as it was very kid friendly with lots of space in the room, a kitchenette, and awesome view. Staff was super friendly and we had no issues.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Meka
"Perfect Stay"
A leisure weekend for my son & I - we booked this hotel last minute after a very bad experience with a different hotel the night before and were pleasantly rewarded with a great experience here. This is a perfect spot for a beach getaway - the staff was superb, the hotel atrium was beautiful with a koi pond and resident parrots. The atmosphere made you feel welcome and relaxed and the Atrium cafe was a delight - reasonable prices with a fun staff and delicious food. I would stay here again and highly recommend it to others.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
anita
very clean and staff was very service oriented will be back
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
sue z
"By the beach"
Went to visit my grandson. The pool was a big hit.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Charlotte
"Fall weekend Beach trip"
Great location, parking and overall accommodations. Front desk staff were friendly. My kids loved the indoor pool and tropical birds in the atrium . Access to the beach was easy. The rooms could use a little deep cleaning especially after a busy summer season, but was expecting that given the star rating and price. Great deal for an oceanfront hotel room overall. I'd go back!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Love the birds and koi pond"
Everything was very pleasent as usual,we have been going there for many years.A+A+A+
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Tanya
Room was showing its age. Had a musty smell and couldn't get the air to blow anything but cold. Very noisy also. Not a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Sonny
"Quality Inn Oceanfront"
Housekeeping was poor. On our first night, the sink was clogged and the blanket had what appeared to be a coffee stain on it. Carpet needed cleaning (our feet got dirty walking in the room). The birds in the lobby were the highlight of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Our room was on the first floor of the atrium. The first thing to greet you is a colorful courtyard with 4 beautiful parrots, a pool with turtles and fish and exotic flowers. The room is comfortable and clean. Plan on staying here again. Hot tub was a bit to hot for me but the pool was very nice. A short walk to the beach. I liked that the staff was always checking to be sure the hotel was always clean.
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Andrea
"Nice room"
Always clean bad lock system on doors,old hotel friendly staff not bad for the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
ray
"Mini Vacation for Two!"
My husband and I were especially surprised at how large our room was for the rate. The access to two pools and two saunas added to the romantic nature of our visit. The beach right in our back door was also a plus! We will definitely return!
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"ON THE BEACH"
Good value for your money. Would be a good winter destination.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"excellent view of the beach an ocean,clear sunrise"
just looking for a quiet getaway, close to beach and bay. little too to far to walk to boardwalk. Room comfortable but worn. GREAT view of ocean. Walking distance to restaurants, bars. I would double check rates against hotel, got a better rate when I extended one night at the hotel!! Great time of year to go for adults without kids, quiet, not too many families, mostly mid aged and up.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
beachcomber
"Nice view."
First impression overall is kind of small, the spaces are tight. Nice view from the balcony (ocean view). Two double-bed are quite small for us, getting used to King-size at home. We were sleepless the entire time. The bathroom and toilet are OK. Except the water flow is so weak, I didn't wash my hair at all until I got home. The refrigerator is clean. But the cooking stove is filthy dirty, spaghetti sauce is all over the cooking area including the side of refrigerator; 3 out of cooking units are not working. Somebody pull the heating elements off the connection. The staffs must be blind not able to see that. The microwave was dirty inside, food is still left on the glass plate. I have to clean before able to use (I shouldn't have to do this). Again, the housekeeping is blind or couldn't care less. The hotel has coffee, bananas and oranges in the morning for guests but we didn't know about this until the morning we checked out! They should post a flyer on the inside of the door for guest to see it; unless the hotel really don't want you to see it. For the staffs at the desk; not one of them cracked a smile or offered some kinds of greeting. Not even a simple "hello". I am glad I didn't stay the whole week.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Marg.
"Very Nice Stay"
This was a very nice hotel that me and my family surprised my hubby with for his birthday weekend. We had the oceanfront room which was very clean and nice. Kitchen,and bathroom area was clean as well. We loved the different animals Parrots, turtles, Iguanas. One of the parrots spoke to my hubby "what's up buddy"...that was pretty cool. I wish I remembered the very nice ladies name who was very informative about all of the reptiles and Parrots....she was so patient and didn't mind all the zillions of questions we had...lolol.... The indoor pool and Jacuzzi was pretty cool as well. The bartenders were very nice as well. I highly recommend this hotel and will book again for next year for my birthday!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Rhaun Alexander
The hotel is run down; however, the family atmosphere was excellent. We especially enjoyed the parrots and lizards.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great service"
Overall we enjoyed our stay, the service and staff were excellent but the building is aging and is in need of some maintenance.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Denis Hodgkins
"Nice hotel for families with children"
Though the hotel facilities were outdated, we still enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the A/C unit wasn't loud at all! I am a light sleeper, but the A/C noise didn't bother me even once! What a surprise! The hotel has many special animals like turtles, parrots, and lizards for kids to pet. Our 6 year old twins enjoyed very much! Plus, the staff were very friendly. We definitely will come back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Cindy
If you stay on the atrium side only access to your room is from outside. Be prepared to climb old wood stairs with you bags When reservations were made I would have never spent that much money for the room to climb stairs with two kids
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Jen
Older hotel in need of some renovation, however the staff were fabulous and contributed to our fabulous vacation. Would stay there again! Walked out the door and onto the beach....
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Ocean City in July"
We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and took care of our needs. There was a full kitchen in the room, which was really nice to have. The room was clean and the matress was good (important!). The pools had 2' areas for the smaller kids. The only complaint I would make is the birds. There are a number of large birds kept in cages at the hotel. We were on the 4th floor and could hear them squawking loudly both in the evening and in the morning. The kids loved them, but they were too noisy for the adults who wanted to sleep in. Still, I would definitely stay here again. Great family hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great value and location"
We stayed for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. Although we did not have ocean view, this hotel is a very short walk to the beautiful beach. Our room was clean and comfortable. The pools were very nice both inside and outside. The tropical atrium was pretty and a great place to take some pictures. This hotel was centrally located on "the strip" and we were able to see all we wanted to see during our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Teresa N.
First time stay with Quailty Inn and it was a good experience. Everyone there was really nice. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014