All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
5400 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

First time stay with Quailty Inn and it was a good experience. Everyone there was really nice. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Quality Inn - Oceanfront"
For the price, we were satisfied with the Quality Inn - Oceanfront and were very pleased that the hotel manager moved us to an oceanfront hotel room, which we thought we had originally booked but found out that we had not. There must have been some miscommunication with the Hotel.com rep. On the downside, the overall hotel condition seemed a little rundown. The hallways and foyer area had somewhat of a musty odor. Also, the parrots kept in the open atrium area were very loud in the morning and woke us up. Finally, there was only two washing machines and two dryers for the entire building and one of the dryers was out of order. That is entirely too few machines for so many occupants.
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Comfortable, good location. Nice ocean views."
Generally, this was a quiet comfortable hotel. Negatives, front desk staff not particularly helpful or friendly, and room not cleaned between check-in and check-out. Only beds made and towels changed.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Mary O
"close to beach 2 swimming pools indoor and outdoor"
kids were impressed with animals in atrium staff helpful room clean
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
walter
"Dirty room. No manager on site."
Room was dirty, sand and popcorn on floor from prior travelers. No oversight at pools.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Family of 6
"needs updating"
Bathrooms needs updating. Kitchen area had rusted microwave and stove. Not enough electrical outlets. Courtyard dated theme. the jacuzzi's were to hot for anyone to sit in. All that being said. I must admit that the staff was friendly and listened to our concerns of rowdy guest above us. The hotel was clean. Hotel is very family friendly so if you have a young family this is a nice place. If you dont want to hear kids all day you may want to think elsewhere.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Grat Vacation"
I loved staying at this Quality Inn. All the hotel staff were very professional, courteous and friendly, to include the cleaning crew. The location of this hotel was great and was close to anything and everything that you might need or want to do. The hotel offered a lot of amenities and activities for their guests, such as the use if the outdoor and indoor pool, the Antrium bar and restaurant, the pool bar, the gym, and the arcade room. There was a lot of things available that made it very convenient to be there. Everyone in my party loved it I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to everyone.
7 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Suzanne Kohr
"Great getaway"
I was nervous because of some of the reviews I read but, it was such a great place to stay. It was a short getaway for my husband and I but, when we got there we didn't realize it was such an amazing kid friendly place. The Atrium was awesome, the room was clean, and the service was great. Can't wait to bring my kids.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel and nice amenities, right on the beach!"
This hotel is very accommodating. We enjoyed being right on the beach, the 2 pools and hot tubs. It is centrally located but you need to drive to the boardwalk and jolly roger. Walking distance is too far for kids and young children. We enjoyed the birds in the atrium too!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Tina
"Pricey but excellent location"
Excellent location and beach wasn't crowded as in other areas of OC, the room was expensive but you get what you pay for. Only 1 elevator so a lot of time is spent waiting for the elevator sometimes it was quicker to take the stairs. Pools are nice and outside pool has a bar close by which you can order food from and have it delivered at the pool. Unless I find something comparable for less money I will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Clean, family friendly, wonderful customer service"
I choose this hotel because from the online pictures it appeared to be family friendly. Traveling with a 3 and 4 year old can be tricky! I was not disappointed. My grandson's were treated to exotic birds, fish, turtles, and lizards (all safely contained) in the atrium. The woman who cares for the animals was very warm and responsive to the children's questions. The ocean front room was both clean and comfortable. While all of the staff were friendly and helpful, the housekeep staff (Regina and her team) were extremely welcoming and warm with the adults as well as the children. The hotel offers free laundry, two pools (one indoor, one outdoor), and a playground, among other amenities. Beach access was convenient and the beach itself was not too crowded.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very close to beach but no elevators for part of"
There was no hotel use and I have 4 lil kids under 8 and we had bags to take up 2 flights of stairs I thought that was very unrealistic especially since our stay was not cheap. If they update I think perfect hotel. I loved mini kitchen so useful for my family
Nakeshia
"Very nice hotel"
It was a great trip don't really have any complaints the birds in the hotel are
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
ty
"Great location on the beach"
The hotel is in a great location on the beach where you can walk to Secrets and Mackeys. The hotel continues to show its age and is in need of some upgrades. Our room didn't get cleaned until after 4:00 p.m. due to "check-outs" being cleaned first.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Could have been better"
I understand that sand is not easy to clean up, but did expect my bathtub to be cleaned and floors vacuumed each day. Also when an electrical concern was brought to their attention it was brushed off like it was no big deal. The hotel really has some nice qualities, but sometimes it is hard to look past some things.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Enjoyable stay except for unruly guests"
We love the location, the staff, the amenities, and we love the birds in the atrium but during this stay, a large group of guests must plan their stay -over 50 -75 -together and they were celebrating and routing for Brazil in the World Cup. They were loud and were socializing in groups in the hallways, the Atrium, the pools, and outside where they set up a large outdoor grill with a cabana and a volleyball net although this is against hotel rules. After multiple complaints, the staff asked them to remove it but the general manager approved its use. By 10:00 PM, the group was drunk and were singing at the top of their lungs and I finally had to call the front desk because I could not even hear the TV. (On the 5th floor with the door closed). I also was not happy that I could not enjoy our balcony at night to listen to the waves and watch the sunset because they were outside down below having a big party. A staff member said they come every year, I don't know if it is the same date (July 4) but I will definitely call and ask before I book (if I stay there again) and also ask if other large groups are allowed with special privileges.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Our family stayed here for four nights at the end of June. We had an oceanview room that included a balcony. The staff was very hospitable and accommodating. The woman who tended to the birds and the koi was very friendly and knowledgeable about the animals. My kids enjoyed interacting with the parrots. The pool and hot tub were a good size and never really crowded. Access to the beach was great - just a short walk. The on-site bar/restaurant was ok. The hotel was close to surf shops, DD, pizza and burger shops and Seacrets nightclub. We plan on staying here again next year.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Kaleb
"Variety of Rooms"
Booked room over the Internet based on photo and description. Upon check in, found that it was second floor, not accessible by elevator, with no ocean view. Fortunately, I could upgrade to oceanside with elevator access. Our vacation was saved! How did I miss on the first booking?
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
KC
Great location right on the beach and the staff at the bar fantastic. Staff at check in were unfriendly and room was not clean.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"great hotel"
Wonderful hotel my only issues were, the birds they have woke us up at 8am one day (we wanted to sleep in) and the one elevator they have is super slow. It's quicker to take the stairs.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
We had a great time
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Marcus
"Good room for the money"
I really liked the free fruit in the lobby each day. Our room was clean, the view of the ocean was great. The "efficiency" was okay but they provide dish soap but no sponge or towel. There was a dishwasher, but I only had a few items to wash. Not a big deal. I would like to see better bath towels. The ones provided were a little small and thin. Again not a big deal. The maid was not real good at replacing used soap, or coffee and tea that was in the room. I would still stay there again. It was a little far away from some the things like the boardwalk etc..
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Not bad"
The location of the hotel was excilent . The A/C unit would not keep up with 85 to 90 degree heat. Was clean for a beach front hotel. The food and drinks at the hotel were ok little over priced . Not bad though . Not a lot of parking I drive a full size truck and parking was a challenge.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Josh
"Anni weekend"
It was different. Not the best hotel I've stayed in but still nice.... Oceanfront view was amazing... Everything else was run down and out of date.... One of those... I'm only sleeping and bathing kinda of places...
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Assata
"Perfect for families"
On the beach, ocean view, kitchenettes available, on site parking, within walking distance of several attractions and restaurants. Perfect for families with kids who just want to be on the beach!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Kate
"A little dated but nice overall"
Our oceanfront room's view was the best feature for the price. The room was pretty clean, but I wouldn't say it was immaculate. There were cracks in the floor around the toilet and the bathtub and toilet were either stained or not real clean. The birds in the atrium were loud and looked very unhappy which was sad rather than adding to the attractive atrium in the center of the hotel. The hotel bar in the atrium seemed busy and could be loud during the night, which, in addition to the birds could be heard from the room. But if you like a lively hotel bar, it was a good addition. I'd stay again, but it's not a luxury hotel.
2 night trip May 18, 2014
"This hotel is not on the boardwalk."
This particular hotel is not on the boardwalk! Not many restaurants near by.
Other trip May 18, 2014
they put me on the street side of the hotel and it was 40 degrees outside and didn't know their maintenance people shut the heat off to all the room on that side of the building. so after being very cold for my first hour in the room they moved me to ocean front heated side. Not the end of the world but not well run. also needed a fax sent the the man in change of maintenance was cursing and complaining so loud while I was in the lobby waiting for the fax to be sent. Very un professional again.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for a short trip to OC"
Nice hotel for the price. The staff was friendly, the room clean, they had an indoor pool and our room was ocean front.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"77878787"
Great service and staff.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
jerry
"This hotel is top notch!!"
I was very impressed with htis hotel and the staff!! The rooms were amazing! Very clean and spacious. The atruim area was beautiful with the tropical birds and fish pond. We are coming back this summer and we will be staying here again! I would recommend to anyone!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Cindy
"great location"
every exceptional pool area nice pool side balconey
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
jim
"Beautiful on the outside, horrible on the inside!!"
Couldn't turn heat off and barely slept because it was so hot!! We noticed in the morning (we checked in late at night and went right to bed) that we had crusty toothpaste on the bathroom door, toothpaste on the folded towels, and an earring in a pool of lotion that was left on the bathroom shelf (right in front of the mirror). The next morning, when I showed pictures to the manager, she was nice enough to give us a free night's stay. We used it the same day but discovered at dinner time that we were charged for previous night's stay, when Expedia was paid the week before. We tried to get issue fixed but desk clerk said we would have to wait and disregarded the issue. She began to ignore us and was only interested in incoming guests. She told us to go to our room and wait for her to call us. She had a bad attitude, and spoke to us as if she was reprimanding a child. This 2nd room was also dirty and hot. Dirty glasses in the cupboard, and crunchy, stained dust ruffle on the bed, and food (I think) crusted into the couch. Clerk never called us so we returned to the front desk to get the billing issue resolved, but only after we stood our ground, and stared down the clerk. Don't plan on sleeping in because the exotic birds start screaming and squawking before 7:30am!! There is no nighttime manager, so don't expect a quick fix if there's a problem!! We are still waiting for the refund of double charge!! We will NEVER use this location again!!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Christine
"Great for Families with Small Children!!"
I was a little uneasy upon the initial approach to the hotel- the entry was not as large and inviting as some of the other hotels in Ocean City; but once was got passed the front door- I was pleasantly surprised!!! The front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly- from the time I called to confirm our reservation, thru our check in, stay, and all the way thru check out. The Atrium, though small -captured the attention of our children each time we walked past. Everything appeared very clean, and I was super surprised and delighted to see a kitchenette in our room, as opposed to the microwave and refrigerator I was expecting. There was a small stove, an apt size fridge, microwave, toaster, even dishwasher and complete set of dishware, pots and pans!! This was fantastic and so convenient with two small children!! The hotel cleaning staff was super friendly, and although we did not care to have our room cleaned, they made sure that they took our trash and gave us plenty of towels each day. Would definitely stay again!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Candice
"Beautiful all-inclusive hotel"
This hotel is the best Quality Inn that I've ever stayed at. The stay was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is close to everything. You are directly on the beach. The rooms have a kitchen which is helpful. The food is delicious. We will DEFINITELY stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Kristina
Need to lower prices a little at the bar especially offseason but our experience was awesome
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Unexpected Surprise"
After viewing previous rating and considering the price of our stay, we weren't expecting anything nice. But this was by far the nicest stay I've ever experienced. Our room was very spacious, had a feel of a mini loft. Our room was clean, nothing to complain about. The staff all seemed nice, and our bartender at the hotel cafe was very helpful in explaining nearby attractions. We didn't try out the pool, but the hot tubs were nice and relaxing, and clean. If we return to Ocean City, we would absolutely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2014
"Comfortable and inexpensive hotel on the beach"
We reserved a midweek 2 night stay in February. The weekend before our reservation we received a call from hotel staff to inform us that they were closing on Monday of that week and reopening on Thursday. Since our stay was reserved for Wednesday and Thursday, they moved us to a nearby Holiday Inn for Wednesday, and we moved to the Quality Inn the next day. Aside from the inconvenience, rooms at both hotels were clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Caryl
excellent hotel. have stayed many times before. We will return. Usually come in the winter months but have always been satisfied with the hotel, the service, the room and staff.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Betty
"If you want to sleep in, don't book here."
The hotel is in a hard to find area, behind holiday condo buildings. If you check in at night, you won't see them, but there are parrots close to all rooms. In the morning, they uncover the birds at about 7 am. They will wake you up.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
TP
"It was a nice stay for the price."
I stayed at this hotel 30 years ago but don't let that scare you. It has changed with the years and it was a good stay. I was out for a 10 mile race and the staff was very accomodating when it came to checking out late. We wanted time to get back and shower before leaving and it allowed us the time we needed. We didn't get the chance to check out the atrium cafe. We were on oceanfront ground level and just a note to those expecting to see the waves in the morning, don't get the ground level. Go for level two or higher because the sand dunes block the view. But if you want to open your patio door and walk out onto the beach, definitely get the ground floor. That is also a nice option.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Kurt
When we arrived, we were given a room on ground floor at the pool. We opened the door to the room and it was like a sauna. We couldn,t turn the heat off or down. The A/C had been disconnected for the season. I went and complained and was given another room, which was much better.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Dick Cook
was very comfortable, bed tended to make you roll to the middle. other than that was very nice
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice Place, Would Have Stayed Longer"
I stayed only one night, and didn't get to fully enjoy the hotel or the area. The room was big and clean. Bed was comfortable. A/C quiet and worked great. Had a great ocean view from the top floor (#5). Kitchenette area was functional and had all the necessary items (stove-top, refrigerator, dishwasher, pans, cutlery, dishes, etc). Bathroom was clean too (nothing special about it). Was there on a Thursday, and it was relatively quiet, but you can hear any and all noise coming from the atrium. Had a good bacon & eggs breakfast at the Atrium bar and restaurant (Not free, but had a 10% discount). Staff was friendly and pleasant. Nice, clean beach and sand. Although the water was a little cold (September). The pool in the atrium was warm and clean. The same goes for two hot tubs next to it. Used them around 8PM (all empty). I would stay here again and recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Joe B.
"One happy customer"
I was relocated to this hotel after a problem arose with the one I had originally booked and I was actually glad. This hotel was conveniently located right on the beach, the hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and my room offered an amazing view of the ocean. It included all sorts of unexpected amenities like complimentary coffee and tea all day and free-to-use guest showers in the pool area so I was able to extend my beach time after check out. Plus, I enjoyed the parrot and toucans in the atrium area (although one of the birds was a bit fussy.) The hotel common areas could use a bit of updating and more lighting perhaps, but my room was very comfortable and clean, the light-toned furnishings made it feel very open and it had everything I needed for a pleasant stay: refrigerator, stove, microwave, dish ware, free WI-Fi, flat screen TV and DVD player, sofa and kitchenette table. Plus, in addition to the hotel's restaurant, there were several really good places to eat nearby. I enjoyed my stay; wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks Quality Inn and thanks Hotels.com.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"not a far walk to the beach"
I hated the room! It had no windows and was so drab and depressing! If I had been told that when I made my reservations, I would have NOT stayed in that room! I would have picked a room with a lot of sun light when you opened the curtains, shades. very disappointed:( I do have to commend the cleaning crew, they did a great job,and they were all very friendly. If we needed anything, they were quick to get it for us.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Jean
"A FUN FILLED 2 DAY VACATION"
OUR ROOM WAS ON THE OCEANFRONT SIDE OF THE HOTEL SO WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR VIEV FROM OR BALCONY. MY KIDS, MY HUSBAND AND I HAD A BLAST. THE BIRDS INSIDE OF THE HOTEL SPEAK WHEN YOU PAS BY THE THEY ACTUALLY SAY HELLO! WE WILL DEFINATELY STAY AT THIS HOTEL WHEN VACATIONING IN OCEAN CITY. MY 17 YEAR OLD HAD SO MUCH FUN INSIDE OF THE HOTEL WITH THE POOL,JACUZZI AND GAME ROOM.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Mrs Tamar S.
"Great location, don't go there for the food"
Nice hotel with a great beach and convenient location. Perfect for our small group get together. They have a small cafe in the atrium, but if it isn't fried, they don't have it. All-in-all it works, I will go back.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Right on the beach"
We enjoyed our stay in this Quality Inn. You walked out the back door, crossed the sand dune and you were on the beach. We had two adults and 5 children (2 -13yr old) and managed quite well in the room we had. Staff was very courteous, kids loved the exotic birds and the fish and my duaghter and I loved the fact that it was not on the boardwalk. My only complaint was that there was no place to hang wet beach towels and bathing suits at the end of the day!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great location but needs updated accomodations"
No problem parking. Great location. Nice staff. Rooms and applicances need to be updated in major way. Game room uncomfortably hot. Expected a bit more for the money I spent per night (i.e 300+ per night)
Other trip Aug 27, 2013