All hotels in South San Francisco, California, United States of America
326 S Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA, 94080, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.9
    2.6
    2.3
    2.8
"Stay to save not to impress"
The room was not good. The bathroom door would not lock nor would it close all the way. Which was very uncomfortable since there was 4 of us in the room. Tube looked gross. Beds where ok. At the end of the day I would have spent the extra $20 to $30 to stay somewhere else.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not very clean"
-requested non-smoking room , but still smelled like cigarettes -wallpaper peeling off -dirty carpets -toilet didn't flush -room was not throughly cleaned and inspected; found toy on floor
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Solo getaway"
Love it...convenient, by freeway and airport, easy access to both.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"AWFUL PLACE!!!!!"
Absolutely awful! Most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. 2 stars is a fat lie! This is a zero star hotel that shouldn't cost more than $40/night. I figured at the $150/night price and the 2stars that it would be ok for one night. I was wrong. This was highway robbery for one night. I was in San Fran for one night on a layover . I would have felt better spending $1500 on a really nice hotel and losing it in the pocketbook than staying at this place. This hotel has no redeeming quality and should be shut down. I have never left a review but I felt I needed to for this one. Don't stay there. If you do, at least you have been warned. It smells, it is dirty, it is run-down, the carpet is grimy, the feel in the parking lot doesn't exude safety....don't stay there!!!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"a little expensive for what you get"
you get what you pay for
4 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Clean room for great price"
The room was very clean. Close to the airport and a 15-20 minute drive from fishermans ward in San Francisco. There's an IHOP next to it.Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Very nice and peaceful place
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Quick stay"
There needs to be more than one employee on the desk on weekends.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Fair"
Was good
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Yan
"worst hotel experience ever"
Hotel was run down. stains on wells. Qtips and different items left behind tv. Not by us. There was pile of waste on side walk. After traveling all day with 2 special needs children be got to hotel and was not allowed to check in because we got there before the allowed check in time. So we had yo wait with 2 autistic kids an one hour and a 1/2 before we could check in. But others were able to check in. The older gentle man was rude about it. After I checked in on our paper work it said we needed a fridge for insulin and the room they gave us didn't have one they made us walk all the way back to reassign us a room that was even further. They made it very inconvenient for our family
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
michelle
"Poor service plus rude front desk staff"
Poor service plus rude front desk, will never try again.
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
"This place needs a make-over!"
I will never stay here again. The room was spacious but had a funny odor. The bathroom was a mess. The tub was so disclored I hated to step into it for my shower. The bed was fine.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Just the basics"
Short stay, just to get some sleep before an early AM flight. Accommodations were exactly what we needed. No frills, but we had a comfy bed and a nice shower.
Ashley
"THE WORST RECEPTIONIST of ALL TIME"
The worst receptionist I have ever seen. Rude, unkind, unfriendly, everything bad you can say about bad service, this guy has all. Hotel itself is worth a price, but because of receptionist, I don't think I'll ever go to this place again, and I advise whoever reading this review to do the same. It's close to the airport, but like I said worst receptionist ever. Also, there is nothing to do around this place except going to IHOP.
"NOT GREAT"
The neighborhood was a little concerning. We didnt feel so comfortable and the room smelled like smoke although it was a non smokers room. It was overall old looking and I unfortunately left something behind that is very dear to me and when i called they weren't helpful nor did they offer to send it to me. Location wise it was convinient
ariana
"Very bad costumer service"
Hotel is kind of old, but it was ok for the price. My main concern was staff that rude and unprofessional , on the arrival and check out. When arrived had to wait for receptionist , then some Filipino guy came , without smile, as if he was busy with something else and I disturbed him. Then some lady came out and they started talking in Tagalog . I don't think it's very profesional to do that in front of costumers. On check out another one was very rude. I wont stay there anymore for sure. Don't like rude people
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Inexpensive stay"
Hotel location was very close to SFO which was great. The room was quit from plane noise. However, our room needed to be painted,wallpapered, and a new rug. The ceiling had a couple of spots on it as if a bug was killed. There was a large white stain next to the bed.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Better than expencted"
This hotel was better than expected. Affordable, no frills, very clean.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"Horrible hotel that doesn't treat you well"
I was told that since I booked through hotels.com I got the 'delux' room which does not have a fridge or microwave n no I can't pay additional to change rooms even though the room stunk n was far from clean. Take my advice don't ever stay at this hotel
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Deborah
"You get what you pay for."
Wanting to save money I stayed at the Travelodge and got what I paid for: Noisy room next to the freeway The exhaust fan of the room above woke me up. Spiders crawling in the drawers However, the cleaning staff was great
Other trip May 28, 2015
ted
"Convenient"
Broken shower heads with weak water pressure. No hair conditioners. Bedside had bad smell.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Jennie
"good location but not so nice inside"
its old and needs lots of updates Sidewalks are all broken and very unsafe check in the clerk tried to charge me more for the room.
Deb
"Didn't expect much, got less"
Didn't expect much for the price and location - however, everything in the room was very old and dirty. I don't mind a cheap hotel, but filthy is too much for me. Also, very loud - given my experience at check-in, didn't think they would care.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Why we chose this Motel"
We have stayed here before when arriving a day early before going on a cruise and found it to be close to the airport where we returned for our transfer from the San Francisco airport to the cruise pier. And we plan to stay here again on a future cruise.
"not what I expected"
I booked two rooms and one was given away despite informing them that my daughter would be arriving after 10:30 pm. This was not acceptable especially because it was a busy weekend during graduations and Memorial Day weekend. She had to find lodging elsewhere at an exuberant price. They offered a smoking room but made no other amends. Hotel staff's English was difficult to understand. We had no towels the second day and it took them over an hour to bring them. The room was stuffy and smelled like urine. It is an old hotel and in needs of repairs.
Other trip May 25, 2015
unsatisfied
"TRavelodge San Francisco Airport with bed bugs."
There were bed bugs in the room. Room is dirty, badly maintained. All falls apart.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Anatoly
"SFO Travel Lodge"
We needed a hotel in the bay area. The Travel Lodge was overpriced for low hotel but the area is expensive. The staff was friendly and the hotel had no further vacancies the for night of our stay.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
gregory
"Needs remodel or demolition"
Not dirty but old and worn. Felt like I was in skid row,
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Not so hot"
One Receptionist was not helpful.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Close to airport"
Not worth a 2 star rating Carpet very badly soiled and bathroom in poor condition with stains n rusty, ceiling n floor tiles need fixing. Little or no amenities. Just have 1 hand soap n 1 bath soap n 1 little bottle of shampoo. No breakfast n the free wifi is so slow that it is useless.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Affordable rooms"
It was great thank you for all your help and I may need to use you again.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Mario
"Great price for one nite before early morn flight"
Good customer service, good bed, didn't have to get up at o'dark hundred to catch my flight!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Carolyn
"Great value, but hard to connect to the internet."
PROS: Great value, clean, and good location. CONS: We stayed in this hotel for a week. 3 out of 7 days could not connect the WiFi. Front desk never answered the phone calls.
7 night business trip May 11, 2015
Danny
"Ok, but not as advertised. No wi-fi & poor service"
This hotel is good in that it is fairly close to the airport and bus & offers a fridge & microwave. The downside is, you will pay $10/ day for that fridge & microwave. This is not advertised. They just hit you with it at check-in. They also advertise wi-fi in rooms, but the only wi-fi you get is a few seconds at best.. I called the front desk about this and they told me it is not working & it is a problem. They offered me nothing despite the fact that this was one of the reasons I chose the hotel. I was told I could come to the lobby, which is not a reasonable option, especially if you have hours of work to do. I brought up wi-fi again at check-out and noted the sign right at the front desk that says : "We offer 24/7 tech support for the wi-fi, please contact front desk if you need help." This is false advertising, but once they have your money, they have your money. My room had a bad smell to it (like a swimming pool that had not been cleaned in a long time next to a porta-potty). The fridge had a broken temperature control dial. Your food might freeze. This hotel also offers a free airport shuttle. It doesn’t run every half hour as advertised. We waited over 45 minutes at the airport for pick-up and I waited an hour for the shuttle to take me back to the airport. No one seems to care. If the rates are cheap, (under $65/night) and you don't need internet service in your room, this hotel is worth it, but if it's much more, I'd say look elsewhere.
4 night business trip May 14, 2015
"All night party"
We had a group of 10 or so young people having a party outside our room until 7 am. At 3 am we asked them to stop and at 4 called the front desk. They said they would take care of it but didn't.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Beck
"nice enough but near the airport"
This is a hotel near the airport. That's about all I can say. It is convient to the airport. The shuttle does not run early morning.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Good overnight stay
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"passin' thru"
It was just an overnight as I passed thru. I was not looking for fancy. It was very adequate.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Rooms were not well kept and poor service"
The location was good, close to the airport. However that was the only good thing about this inn. The bathtub was peeling off and had spots of rust. The rooms were okay, if not unpleasant. The pictures on here can be deceptive, as I noticed they had some updated rooms with flat screen tvs, perhaps ours was one of the older ones which wasn't well cared for. While checking out when I informed one of the staff about the bathroom, he just looked at me and said 'have a nice day!'
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"OK but expensive"
This hotel is very old. Although it was very clean, the walls are super thin. Also the bathroom's light was very dim and the shower not very appealing. I felt the price was very expensive for what you got. Also no shuttle from airport after 12am.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Noisy"
The beds were comfortable. The rooms were clean but water damage and chipped paint were everywhere. Shower was great. The room next door was occupied by several people causing terrible noise. Finally at 4 am the police arrived. The hotel should have given us a credit for one lost night of sleep as they did not solve the noise problem.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Sandy
"Airport Hotel, and Getting Around."
Our experience wasn't bad. We had a restaurant very close by, and gas station. We were close to a public transportation pickup, so we didn't need to really use our rental car. The hotel shuttle could pick us up to bring us downtown to Fisherman's wharf, but it could be costly, if using it everyday. We had to wait over an hr. after we called for a pickup, back to the hotel. Public parking was expensive, so that's why we looked in to cheaper ways of getting around. Grayline busing picked up at hotels for day tours, which worked out very well for our last few days there.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Dee
Takes about 30 minutes to get to downtown San Francisco. We wanted to stay closer but none of the hotels had rooms with their own bathroom for what we paid at Travelodge. BART is nearby as an alternative to driving. The double queen room was spacious but a little dirty, which is about what I expected for the price. Overall positive experience.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Convenient location"
The hotel is a great place to stay close to SFO. Very convenient, but not a big thrill. If you want a classy hotel, this ain't it. It looks like it was last redecorated in 1982, but it is clean, spacious, and the bed was comfortable. Plus there is an IHOP attached to the building, and airport shuttles.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
gerald
"Good choice for stopover"
Compared to others of San Francisco, it has quite clean and nice facilities and still not expensive!
Other trip May 14, 2015
kim
"Low budget travel doesn't need to equal low-value."
Nice reasonably priced lodging for the low-budget traveler. Room was in good order, clean, neat, tidy, w/added coffee service on request. (Hint: A small in-room microwave oven and refrigerator would have made this a 10-on-10 rating).
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Ok hotel, close to airport and Bart"
Good hotel for the price. Right next door to an IHOP. Every hour or so a large jet would fly over and will wake you up in the middle of the night. Wifi was advertised but we were lucky if we could connect at all, most of the time would disconnect during the evening. Hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jose
"Perfect for departure"
Approx. 3 miles from the airport. Surprisingly quiet. Room was clean and all was in order. Later in the day parking is a little sparse. IHOP right next door for breakfast, lots of restaurants near by. Choose "Ali Baba" good food, inexpensive, different...liked it.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Rupert
"Not the cleanest hotel and the rooms were old"
Convenient location but the hotel is old. There were a lot of youngsters having a party until 2.30am on Friday night. The police were on site earlier but the party continued after the police left.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Look elsewhere ..."
OMG .... what a dump :( There was an obvious water leak from the room above not too long ago. The repair work was minimal with a sagging painted wall finish that was surprisingly gross to look at. Yuk ...
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015