All hotels in South San Francisco, California, United States of America
326 S Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA, 94080, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.9
    2.6
    2.3
    2.8
"Not so hot"
One Receptionist was not helpful.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Affordable rooms"
It was great thank you for all your help and I may need to use you again.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Mario
"Great value, but hard to connect to the internet."
PROS: Great value, clean, and good location. CONS: We stayed in this hotel for a week. 3 out of 7 days could not connect the WiFi. Front desk never answered the phone calls.
7 night business trip May 11, 2015
Danny
"Ok, but not as advertised. No wi-fi & poor service"
This hotel is good in that it is fairly close to the airport and bus & offers a fridge & microwave. The downside is, you will pay $10/ day for that fridge & microwave. This is not advertised. They just hit you with it at check-in. They also advertise wi-fi in rooms, but the only wi-fi you get is a few seconds at best.. I called the front desk about this and they told me it is not working & it is a problem. They offered me nothing despite the fact that this was one of the reasons I chose the hotel. I was told I could come to the lobby, which is not a reasonable option, especially if you have hours of work to do. I brought up wi-fi again at check-out and noted the sign right at the front desk that says : "We offer 24/7 tech support for the wi-fi, please contact front desk if you need help." This is false advertising, but once they have your money, they have your money. My room had a bad smell to it (like a swimming pool that had not been cleaned in a long time next to a porta-potty). The fridge had a broken temperature control dial. Your food might freeze. This hotel also offers a free airport shuttle. It doesn’t run every half hour as advertised. We waited over 45 minutes at the airport for pick-up and I waited an hour for the shuttle to take me back to the airport. No one seems to care. If the rates are cheap, (under $65/night) and you don't need internet service in your room, this hotel is worth it, but if it's much more, I'd say look elsewhere.
4 night business trip May 14, 2015
"nice enough but near the airport"
This is a hotel near the airport. That's about all I can say. It is convient to the airport. The shuttle does not run early morning.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Good overnight stay
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"passin' thru"
It was just an overnight as I passed thru. I was not looking for fancy. It was very adequate.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Rooms were not well kept and poor service"
The location was good, close to the airport. However that was the only good thing about this inn. The bathtub was peeling off and had spots of rust. The rooms were okay, if not unpleasant. The pictures on here can be deceptive, as I noticed they had some updated rooms with flat screen tvs, perhaps ours was one of the older ones which wasn't well cared for. While checking out when I informed one of the staff about the bathroom, he just looked at me and said 'have a nice day!'
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"OK but expensive"
This hotel is very old. Although it was very clean, the walls are super thin. Also the bathroom's light was very dim and the shower not very appealing. I felt the price was very expensive for what you got. Also no shuttle from airport after 12am.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Convenient location"
The hotel is a great place to stay close to SFO. Very convenient, but not a big thrill. If you want a classy hotel, this ain't it. It looks like it was last redecorated in 1982, but it is clean, spacious, and the bed was comfortable. Plus there is an IHOP attached to the building, and airport shuttles.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
gerald
"Low budget travel doesn't need to equal low-value."
Nice reasonably priced lodging for the low-budget traveler. Room was in good order, clean, neat, tidy, w/added coffee service on request. (Hint: A small in-room microwave oven and refrigerator would have made this a 10-on-10 rating).
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Perfect for departure"
Approx. 3 miles from the airport. Surprisingly quiet. Room was clean and all was in order. Later in the day parking is a little sparse. IHOP right next door for breakfast, lots of restaurants near by. Choose "Ali Baba" good food, inexpensive, different...liked it.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Rupert
"Look elsewhere ..."
OMG .... what a dump :( There was an obvious water leak from the room above not too long ago. The repair work was minimal with a sagging painted wall finish that was surprisingly gross to look at. Yuk ...
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
kevin
"Non-smoking? Nope."
I booked this hotel to sleep for literally 5 hours, as I had a flight departing early in the morning. When I booked online, I selected Non-smoking, as I am highly allergic. Unfortunately, there were only smoking rooms available when I arrived. Although the concierge was friendly, she was inefficient and it took quite a while to check into the room. My room was a far walk, and I am disabled. I had taken a shuttle so there was no way to get dropped off closer to my room. There was only soap available (no shampoo, etc) and the bathroom floor was cracked. The bathroom also smelled like mildew. The bed was uncomfortable and had an awful smoky odor. I guess if you're a smoker, this isn't too awful, but I would have been better off just sleeping in the airport.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Alyse
"Good for the price"
For the price the room was good. People were friendly. The area was a little sketchy-looking but I had no problems. The only real complaint was the pillows were really lumpy.
2 night trip May 3, 2015
"not trilled"
Very last minute stopover. Your add said the room had refrigerator (I need to keep insulin) There was none and was told by the front desk they don't supply them.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Glenn
"Fly away."
Only there to park and fly. Short night. Fit my need.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Jan
"We will never stay here again"
We stayed at the hotel for 1 night so we would be near SFO for an early morning flight. The hotel was old, not well maintained, dirty. The bed, pillows, and towels were all old and needed to be replaced. The shower head was laying on the floor of the shower. Front desk was unfriendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Don't waste your money"
worst hotel ever. dirty, outdated, noisy
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
joyce
"Doomed by the Fumes or A Stinky Room Stinks!"
My non-smoking room did not get the memo! It Stunk!
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Bruce
"Don't do it unless you're desperate."
Place was a crapper hole. People working there were very friendly. Bed must have been at least 20 years old and slept on my massive humans. Walls were so thin that I had to change the channel on the tv so I could watch the same thing the dude next to me was watching.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Awful!"
Arrived to find lights on afraid we were in someone's room , beds in aid took forever to get new room . Then we had to park far from room . Still not very clean qtips under bed. Would never stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nothing good, nothing bad...."
Basic hotel, basic price... I would stay again to save money..
2 night trip May 3, 2015
Cory
"In Need of Serious Help"
Wow what can I say for a hotel that is busy they sure do not put any of their profits back into the property. New beds are needed,bathrooms need to be udated like 10 years ago. Furniture in the room was badly stained and smelled.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
JAMES
"Poor room condition"
Stayed for a night and the room was horrible. Proximity to the airport and free shuttle service were the plus points. Carpet had burn marks all over and was dirty. The tap in the bath tub did not work and when the neighboring room's fan was on in the bathroom at 3AM it sounded like it was a train running in my room. Poor room condition for the price! Other hotels in the area for same price are so much better.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"couple getaway"
Close to the freeway and airport.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Disgustingly, Filthy"
The room was incredibly filthy. There was a chair in the room that was so dirty, I didn't even want to walk by it. The bath tub was falling apart. I have never seen such a dirty carpet in my life. Phone didn't work. I will NEVER stay there again. I'll pay the extra money and stay at a better hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Clean and okay for a night, but old and faded."
This is an OLD Travelodge! It's clean and was surprisingly quiet given that we were alongside a freeway, but the room we had was very tired - cracks in the wallpaper, ancient plumbing, worn towels, trash in the parking lot, etc. The shuttle to and from the airport ran on time and the staff was courteous.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"At least it has a bed"
I'll admit this experience may be a bit colored by the struggle it took to get there but I'll try to give an honest review removed from the things that weren't directly the hotels responsibility. First I will say that I am not disappointed in what I got for what I paid. However I would say that the room could've been in better shape. Also, I tried repeatedly to contact the hotel by phone, but wasn't successful. The hotel as a whole deserves the rating it gets but it also provides the service and function you are looking for if you are looking at this level of accommodations. My only true gripe is that I did not get the type of room I requested, two queens as opposed to the king bed, but I doubt that would've made a significant difference in my experience. The real issue, and perhaps warning sign, is that on checkin they assumed I had reserved the queens. It also surprised me that they have smoking rooms. Aside from the fact that we had to walk across the property to our room and it was raining and there is little shelter between the lobby and the last building on the property, I have little to truly complain about. It is a cheap accommodation close to the airport and with easy access to the city by car, however that is the key, you will want a car. It is also close to South San Francisco where dinning options are available. So, if you're looking for cheap and at most a place to sleep between outings then at a price below $100 a night you really can consider the Travelodge
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
james
"Cute and small"
Our room was in front of the pool and we we're very comfortable! The room is small and cute! Very clean! We enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Andrea
"Good location and room for cheap price"
Got a little attitude from the desk staff about room type and how Hotels.com system doesn't interact with their system so room types aren't guaranteed. Didn't like that, but otherwise hotel was good for location and cheap price.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"A little old but great price."
Very friendly staff. Free parking and convenient to the airport. Not the best looking hotel but it was neat. Bathroom a little outdated and needs upgrading
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
vader
"Why we love to stay at the Travelodge in SouthSf"
I love coming to this hotel cause it's clean and very friendly staff with the exception of the night time guy Henry which we went to let him know we could not find parking we were very tired and we made the suggestion that every checkin guest should have a pass on the window of the car and who doesn't tow them but he didn't seem to care he just ignored me and scoot his chair back to what he was doing on the computer I was very upset then the next morning I wanted to speak to the manager which was new Mariana she was very rude to us she said there was nothing she can do then we asked for one more night stay and she refused to extend our stay even though there was vacancy and when we complained about parking it seemed like she didn't care on the other hand Alex was very sweet every time we come in hes very nice and friendly because of him we come back !!! We love it here and hope that next stay we can get a better rate since we stay here quite often we were hoping to stay for two weeks next time but hope u can give us a good reduced rate .. On my scale u guys are a *****(five star)hotel. Hope to see you guys soon Best Regards Veronica Clark & Ken Kobow
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
veronica
"no hot water"
poor experience due to no hot water. front desk notified, maintenance checked it out and was told that hot water would be available in the morning, wrong no hot water
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
edward
"Tolerable for one night"
Rooms are a bit shabby. They only had smoking rooms and it reeked of spent smoke very badly. They did move me to another smoking room which was better but still smelled.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Nick
"Stay away"
Avoid. Rooms are filthy and old. Freeway is next to complex.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"A dump masquerading as a motel"
Property dates from '50s or '60s and really shows its age. Not much other than minimal care to keep things together. Rotted out baseboards, heavy supplmenental silicone seal around tub, fading wall treatment and window frames all testify to age and non-maintenance. When we discovered that the wi-fi had gone out we also found we could not telephone the front desk because the bedside phone did not work. Visiting the desk in person and presenting the problems, the clerk replied, 'So what do you want me to do? I'm just here to survive the night.' Enough said. Take it if you can't find anything else, it will do, one supposes. We slept, not really well, but just enough to press on with the errands that had brought us to the Bay Area.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Not here
"Room Condition"
Unfortunately, will not stay at this hotel again. Towel bar in bathroom ready to come off the wall, caulking around bathtub was messy and there was a hole in the wall near the bottom of the bathtub. Rug was not clean upon entering room.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hotel Room"
The bathroom was unacceptable. . . one end of the towel bar was ready to fall off, caulking around the bathtub looked like an amateur tried to repair it and there was a hole in the wall near the bottom of the tub. Carpet was not clean upon entering the room. Will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Low expectations and still very disappointed"
Almost as bad as it can get. Young man behind desk for night shift did not display any care for customers checking in. The woman in front of us was treated callously. We had a paid reservation for two double beds in a non smoking room. The only room left was a small smoking room with a king bed. Use this place as a last resort, especially if you have kids. The nearest available room was 40 miles away. We almost went. This place is at the lowest end of places to stay.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
wifi didn't work, no lotion or hair conditioner, no shower door and water leaked into bedroom floor.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good price and pleasant experience."
The price was the best I could find in the area. It was clean and comfortable. I would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
June
"Places not to go"
The roomed smelled terrible. The bathroom nasty. The bed hard. Won't be back.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Don
"SFO Airport layover..."
Overnite stop for the SFO airport. Room was small and bathroom fair, your basic layover for 1 nite. Internet quality poor. A good Restaurant next door. Just off the freeway. Shuttle to the airport. I've used this hotel 2 times in the last 6 months.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Gene
"Business"
Ok, but needs to be renovated to the 21st century?
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"satisfied customer"
Great stay...we liked it Newer rooms in rear of property were great
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Abby G
"My Thorough Review"
If you want to save your money and you can handle a TV from 1999, not cleaned carpet, and not so helpful customer service than yes. This is the hotel for you. Otherwise, i highly recommend that you stay at the Holiday Inn across the street and spend the extra $50. PLEASE READ AND TRUST THE REVIEWS!!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible!
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Only for a cheap stay close to the airport"
Unfortunately it wasn't the best stay (taking into account the low price) - the room was spacious (regular room, king size bed), however although the room was clean on the face of it - it felt dirty (for example we felt uncomfortable walking bare foot on the carpet and in the shower..). In addition, there is no breakfast but there is a shuttle to the airport. To sum it up - we wouldn't recommend it other than for a one night cheap stay before flying.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Goz
"Cheap!"
It is a cheap hotel and u get What you pay for so it worked gpost for us for a few nights. Conveniently right off the highway.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015