All hotels in South San Francisco, California, United States of America
326 S Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA, 94080, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

• Value
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"POOL NOT HEATED."
Hotel has 2 beds & a TV. Thas it. TV was big and old with a fuzzy screen. Pool was OK. NOT HEATED though they said it was!!!!!! No complimentary anything. Except ice!!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Hotel is at fair price near airport. Rooms were clean and location near airport vicinity is great advantage. However hotel condition was not so good.
5 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Devraj
"Unsat"
The room was unsat need to be renovated water was turned off with no warning no shower no flushing water service and maids could not speak English!
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Terence C
"Poor quality."
Definitely would not recommend. Dirty and staff wasn't very helpful. Only plus is that they provide transportation to and from the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Tracy
"Close to Downtown San Francisco"
the hotel is very close to San Francisco and so it does not need any recommendation -if there is no traffic jam you are downtown within 15 minutes, but 1 1/2 years ago the Travelodge had breakfast, and now not anymore.
2 night trip Nov 5, 2015
Jochen
just fine
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
zhanwu
"Nasty !"
Start here by room looks like it was a cheap MOTEL 6 Parking lot dirty Nice bedding , but mattress was probably 5 years old No coffee in reception area No breakfast bar any more
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Al
"Smokey, smelly, non smoking room"
Booked in overnight prior to going to the airport. Was given a disabled room that smelt of wee and smoke and the door had previously been forced open. It felt unsafe and dirty. Nothing like what it looked like on the website.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
Great
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Not Provided
"quick stay!"
I've stayed here a few times when I do 1-2 night max for me because of the Expedia price (discount value only)..... Rooms are stuffy not unless you blast the AC on... All rooms have a lingering scent of cigarette smell... I just think they are way behind on upgrading.... I don't get the cozy feeling sleeping there or walking bare foot on there carpet.... Again I do 1 night thus far because of the 50-65 a night sleep only and gone
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
B
The hotel was pretty bad overall, the room next to the guy was smoking, and the smoke came in to my room through the side door.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Our stay was good except the location area and the hotel condition
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Faaiu
"OK...."
The room what we received was below standard but like saying goes "you get what you pay for"
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"first and last stay"
After a 4 hour drive we arrived at the hotel and was issued our keys for our room which was in building 7(the farthest building). The keys didn't work. I returned to the front desk 3 times and it never worked. They also sent someone to assist and not even their general key worked. They then changed my room twice before getting it right. This was very frustrating and no additional accommodations were made or even offered. Once we got in we got a little settled but noticed that the carpet had all kinds of stains and it wasn't very clean. We will never stay here again. The one positive thing I will say is that it is very close to the SFO airport.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Gina
"Dirty Floors"
Floor carpeting is filthy.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good Enough for a Short Visit"
This was my 2nd stay. I was comfortable, but the bathtub did not have a stopper and did not look very good although it was clean, so I could not take a bath. The room was plenty big enough. There is a McDonald's and an I-Hop very close. I liked the regular airport shuttle and the easy tour bus pick-ups. The room had an envelope begging us to subsidize their maids' income; I wish they would just tell us the rate up front, give everyone a clean room, and pay their employees themselves; I put out the "Do not disturb" sign so they did not have to clean it but once. I think I will pay more for a 3 star next time, but it was okay for a 2 night stay.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2015
"Close to airport"
It's close to airport and short drive to city. This was a business trip so I wasn't caring too much but this wouldn't be for the romantic getaway the carpet was dirty and peeling. And the wallpaper was peeling. The bed was comfy and nice looking.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
ty
"acceptable accommodations near the airport."
Travelodge serves the purpose of a transit hotel upon late arrival in San Francisco. I needed such an accommodation having flown in from a long flight and connection from Europe. The hotel shuttle was such a welcome at 12.30 AM. The night lady receptionist was friendly but the day receptionist was less accommodating (should be the other way around) Do not expect much to avoid disappointments.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Fine for airport stay"
Fine for an overnight near airport
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"Close to airport and price is ok comparing others"
Noisy from free way and neighbor due to old building such noisy sounded from plumbing vibrating.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"It's sufficient for a quick trip to the airport"
It was a quick overnight stay after a midnight arrival to the airport. The staff were wonderful. The hotel needs a serious upgrade. The wifi didn't work, the rugs were filthy (I left black footprints in the shower & I had worn socks & shoes prior to my arrival) and the blankets had cigarette burns & holes.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
johanna
"Not satisfied"
The pillows were uncomfortable to my neck they were too hard this room was too pricey too high in cost i have stayed in better rooms for same price
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Veronica
The room was very dirty, old and unsanitized. I am very unhappy with this place.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Bad bad bad"
The only good thing about this hotel isn't harbor was right next to IHOP. We didn't even have a shower curtain in our bathroom. And the tub was nasty! The room had a weird old smell. Never again travelodge! Good thing it was just for one night!!! Ugh!
anonymous
"You get what you pay for"
This was sadly the cheapest hotel I could book for a one night stay near SFO. The location was excellent. But basically you're paying for that and the free shuttle. After seeing my room, I fully regretted my decision and wished I had paid just a little bit more for a safer, cleaner hotel room elsewhere. My room was on ground level, with cars and people passing immediately outside my front door all through the night. I would peek out once in a while and find cars just parked in front of my window (it wasn't a parking zone). I had to push excessively hard on the door to get it to lock. The curtains perhaps taken from some child's room in the 80's were like a warning that I was in some cheesy horror film (smiling monkeys in red ball caps against a sky background). Oh and they also didn't fully cover the window, I had to pull a McGyver to get the curtain to hide me from the view of all passers by. Otherwise everyone walking by my room would be able to watch me sleeping. The light fixtures were rusty and dirty. I feared walking without shoes anywhere in this room. And the dirty appearance of the chairs and furniture made me feel equally afraid to touch anything. You get what you pay for. And I personally will not be back here ever again.
Afraid to Die
"Smells like smoke and Outdated"
This hotel is right off of the freeway, which is some what convenient, but is very loud with all of the traffic. The lobby smelled like cigarettes the moment you walked in and had very out dated check in methods, such as taking copies of your credit card and stamping them. The rooms were VERY out dated. The tv was from the early to mid 90's, wall paper was coming off of the walls, the shower had a bunch of patch work done and the room its self was at an incline. As soon as you walk in to the room, you proceed to go downwards (like a hill). If the rooms were priced CHEAPER, i would recommend it for just a quick over night stay. But it is DEFINITELY NOT worth the price. The pictures are deceiving.
Candice
One of the lamps in the room had burnout bulbs. The bed covers smelled like they weren't washed in months. The carpet appeared dirty and the bathroom floor was also dirty.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"old and worn out"
The hotel is dated, stains all over the floor, and the seal on the door was in adequate. Time for an update
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"ok"
just ok
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Xiaolong
"In need of repair"
The hotel was in need of repair - the furniture and carpet were badly stained; the bathroom had mold, the floor needed to be replaced, the pocket door stuck and needed to be painted. We were disappointed because Travel lodge usually is nice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Pleasant stay for the price we paid"
It was a good experience we were worried about the room because of the reviews, but technically for that price it wasn't bad at all, of course the building is not new, but it was comfortable, the beds were clean and the bathroom too, we didn't have problems with the noise and it was a safe place. We stayed there with a 5months baby and i wasn't worried about bugs or anything, we brought our own portable crib tho, but everything was nice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Gio
"Its a bed!"
Business meeting, booked non smoking got smoking room, room was seedy, run down however beds appeared clean, service person good, Holes in rug, no tissues, etc. overall needs a overhaul and updating
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Joanne
"Pleasant"
It was amazing however I wish the air conditioner was working better. It was a little hot.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
javier
"Ripped carpet, disgusting shower, and dirty sheets"
Disgusting hotel not worth your money
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Deanna
"The best part was the price"
Location convenient but noisy. Hotel layout like a maze, multiple buildings, poorly identified. I thought the lobby was a gas station! Room smelled. Linens clean but smelled of industrial cleaner. In desperate need of refurbishing. Worn stained carpet. Inadequate outlets. WiFi excellent
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
p
The only thing that was not good about this stay was that I found a cockroach crawling on the night stand. Everything else was awesome. We actually only stayed a few hours there because we had to be at the airport at 4am.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Sheila
"Scary"
Booked this stay last minute because I was too tired to drive after a long flight. I was put in the furthest building from registration. There was a mob of construction workers drinking and hooting in the parking lot. As I got to my room 2 police cars pulled up to the building across from me to question some guys lurking over there. Too tired to leave and everything else was expensive last minute so locked the door and put some stuff in front of it. The only positive to this location is an IHOP next door so it was easy to get breakfast the next day. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
Melinda J
"Travel Lodge North San Francisco Airport"
Booked this hotel for being close to airport, I had a really early flight in the morning. Big mistake i made. i thought Travel Lodge was a fairly reputable brand but apparently they don't monitor the condition of their operators. The room was the worst condition from cleanliness to just about everything. If you could imagine something from the 60's with furniture made then to match, this was it. Do not stay there and be warned you can do better anywhere else.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Sleep on the cold hard floor at the airport! !"
Hotel is very old. Carpeting is smelly, beds and especially pillows are very uncomfortable. Bathrooms are disgusting. Save your money and sleep on the cold hard floor at the airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"Adequate but a little ragged"
This Travelodge is purely for airport convenience (some people just pay to leave their car). All 200 rooms are frequently filled. The rooms are adequate, although a little ragged (e.g., worn out carpeting), and mine was quiet. It was the most inexpensive at the airport (at least through hotels.com). My wife would not have liked it, but it was fine for me (I saw mostly single males checking in). It is very convenient that a 24 hour IHOP is right on the premises, which appears to be one of the only restaurants in the vicinity, especially without a car.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2015
Joseph b
"Great value"
Excellent value great service. Most importantly bed and pillows were amazing.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Robbie
"Basic Hotel to accommodate 1 night stay for SFO"
This is a basic hotel that best serves the purpose of an overnight stay for either arrival or departure from SFO just down the road. The room was basic but OK in appointments and cleanliness. Their airport shuttle service (shared with two other close by hotels) was on time as scheduled, driver courteous and helpful and the shuttle was clean. Acceptable for overnight/limited stay purposes and close location to the airport.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
S
"Stay here if it's your only option"
Staff was unfriendly. They acted as if guests were an inconvenience. Very run down facility. Lots of traffic noise. However, the local shuttle to airport was on time and driver was friendly. But, you don't have to stay here to park and use the shuttle.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"At least i didnt get bed bugs from the room"
Service at my arrival was great. Quick, efficient and polite. However, I was put in the very back building number 7. I am grateful I was just here overnight and was tired when I arrived. This back building was run down and when I parked outside I there were a bunch of people loitering around the car area. I was skeptical on parking my new car outside. It was like the ghetto stepchild of a building. I haven't stayed here in a long time but never in this back building. And I paid over $120 for a night in this ghetto-tastic run down hotel. Never again unless I get it at an amazing rate and only spend sleeping hours in the room. At least I didn't notice any bed bugs or other nastiness.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"Worst experience"
Room is worse not a good place for families and no neatness
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Outdated State of Disrepair"
The room was very old, all appliances were unplugged, the bathroom fixtures were almost falling out of the wall, the paint was chipping everywhere, popcorn ceilings, musty smell, light fixtures were corroded. Did not deliver king bed, as booked, but two queens. No close parking near room. All in all, a very disappointing experience.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"A fine place to stay at budget cost"
The shower needs repair. It is in poor condition. The desk clerk needs to be more specific when sending guests to the room. Didn't tell us it's on the 2nd floor. Need at least one light outside to see the building numbers. It was hard to find building 6.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Lily
"Unimpressed"
The floor was dirty, the air conditioner didn't work and when we tired to check in the first time the guy was very rude. I will not stay here again
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Bernard
"Don't stay here, unless you don't have your family"
I'm not one to complain but I would never come here again with my family. I might only go by myself as a last resort. Hotel was really run down... Dirty... But not as in unkept, so old and used so much that there are stains all over the carpet/walls/bathroom. And it really did stink. I only stayed because we got there late and it was only for 1 nite. Never again
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Well, it wasn't terrible."
Great service, but hotel is a bit grungy / outdated. Peeling wallpaper, loud noises coming from the bathroom vents, uncomfortably tight parking lot.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2015