All hotels in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States of America
905 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA, 99037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Eh"
Not to impressed with this hotel. Will not be going back. Poorly organized.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very close to the 90 freeway ~"
This is quiet place very close to walmart (2 blocks), McDonald's, Cinnabon, and a deli. (They all share a border with the hotel). The check in & out was easy, and the breakfast was ok. The room was large and comfy. This is a place I would return to.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Wedding Lady
"Near express way"
Nice room, clean, but a frig would have been nice over the weekend.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Rose
"Helpful, friendly personnel"
Every person I encountered went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. The hotel provides a comprehensive breakfast, and my room was very clean and supplied with convenient extras. My only concern was that my room was stuffy and at first I thought it might have a residual smell of smoke in what was supposed to be a smoke free room. Luckily the upstairs room had a large window that I could open, which I did, and the room soon smelled fresh. There's a huge fireplace in the lobby which must be wonderful ! the winter
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Carey
"Breakfast Buffet"
Only 1 of 2 waffle makers operational which resulted in long lines and poor experience.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Large comfortable room"
Central location by eateries, quiet comfortable room with good breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"hotel management very accommodating"
good
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
pandora
"Ok hotel. Had issues with lack of hot water..."
Ok hotel for a night's stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
"never again !"
Horrible from start to finish. Toilet plugged up when we got to room and really stunk. No hot water when we wanted to wash up and shower, not good with a baby and toddler along. Room smelled very musty, made us gag wen we would go out and then return to room. Really a big disappointment.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Laura Holkan
"Satisfied"
Satified, clean, comfortable room... would stay again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
K Rohrich
"nice hotel for price"
Nice spacious rooms. Clean looks like newer carpet.great value
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very nice place to stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, the beds were very comfortable. There is a laundry room in the hotel; which is convenient. The breakfast (included) was the best we had in our trip across the U.S., including make your own waffles, cereal, yogurt, juice, toast, and muffins, among other things. Overall, a very nice place to stay. The only problem we had was that our key (plastic) didn't open the door easily.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Judy
Dated rooms, smelled smoky as though not painted since smoking was allowed. Also no fridge available. What was there was clean and staff was friendly but not outgoing.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Mixed experience"
Initially we were moved to a room which was stinky and on our request, the receptionist moved us to another room comparatively cleaner. The older room smelled horrible. However, the main hotel building was reasonable. Location is good.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Addy
"Sorry, I'll never stay at another Ramada Inn."
We just needed a quick sleep over prior to traveling by car to Seattle. Due to not booking ahead of time, we ended up staying at this Ramada Inn. The room was smelly, old and although it was a non-smoking room, the cigarette smoke from the downstairs tenant drifted up through the windows.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Vickibear
"dont do it"
the first room we got had a tv that didnt work, the lady at the desk while seemingly nice enough just didnt know what to do? who seemed to think that the remote was a little too complicated for us. then she moved us to a different room. A room in which the air conditioner worked poorly, our room was hot all and muggy all night. the mugginess in our room was in part due to the sink which had leaked so long that the carpet under the sink was almost gone, and the carpet in front of the sink was perpetually wet during our stay. The shower curtain rod was about to fall down and allowed the shower curtain to hang down on the bottom of the tub making it hard to not fall down. The breakfast was very limited, the biscuits and gravy have been discontinued.The room for the spa was pretty good and i bet the hot tub was pretty cool back in 1975, the hot tub out on the pool deck is covered with plywood, and appears to have been out of use for quite sometime. We have stayed at Ramadas before and the have been pretty nice. Ramada has definitely lowered there standards allowing this hotel to belong to their chain. Ramada is off the list of places to stay when looking for a room now.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
mark
"uncomfortable for 120.00"
I spent a hundred and twenty bucks on a fifty dollar motel. Wash rags for towels at the pool, Hot tub was not close to hot and the queen size bed was a full that has been warped out of shape for YEARS! I was very disgusted at the "free" breakfast that the coffee tasted like sewage not to mention not enough hot food to go around, VERY DISPLEASED!!!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
We asked for an easily accessable room and was given on on the first floor near the lobby. Great! The only problem is I really like a refrigerator in my room.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Sherry
"Comfortable "Home Away from Home""
Very comfortable over all. We have stayed here over the course of the last 15 years, beginning when it was the Comfort Inn, because of its convenient location. Reaonable rates; no 'froo-froo: Bars, etc. We're seniors and simply want a good night's rest. For this we give RI and A+ Negatives? locks to outside need re-do..keys seldom worked; breakfast is great, but there was far too few places for folks to sit. Desk people were GREAT! We will stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Senior Citizens
"Smelled like pet urine"
Stayed in a room that was in another building not connected to hotel and our room smelled like pet urine. It was in the couch cushions and carpet. The shower curtain also smelled like pee it stunk up the room. The door to our room wasnt a whole door had a gigantic window that was had a raggedy old curtain. The room had a kitchen that was way outdated...
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Marilynn
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel was very clean when we arrived and the room was bigger than expected. The staff was very courteous and prompt in filling special requests. For the price I paid to stay here I'd have to say it was one of the best hotel stays I've had for the money.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Not a typical Ramada experience"
First room smelled of mold. Second room had holes in the sheets. Not enough seating at breakfast. Food wasn't very good.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
J
The underside of the bedspread was stained with what and I don't want to know. There was a hole in the bottom sheet. The AC was turned to 66. Since I am short, I had to go to the front desk to get help to reset it. The calking around the bathtub and faucets looked awful. I've stayed here many times and had no problems before. Because they were so full, they put me in the annex - which may be why there were so many annoying problems.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Clean bed and barhroom...."
Booked this for a client in town because my favorite hotel was booked. Trusted the 3.7 customer rating. However, quote from guests were, "Old hotel smell odor in room but beds are clean and bathroom us fine."
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Sara L
"Worst ramada I've ever stayed at"
Toilet not flushing, paint peeling off the walls, and it smelled. Don't stay here
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Nelson
"Location"
I stayed one night and the walls were not sound proof, easily heard people outside the halls and outside the building. The beds were comfortable but the pillows and blankets seemed slightly worn. The breakfast was really small but the people were friendly.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
"Decent stay!"
Good location. Nice staff. Available pool and hot breakfast with variety of selections.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Rose
"generic motel and stay"
This is a nice place to stay, but there isn't anything that really "stands out". The front desk people are as different as night and day. Hopefully you would get a friendly, helpful one. :)
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good for the price"
Good stay for the price. Room had enough space and plugs for laptop and phone. Will come back.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Doug
"disappointed"
I was unhappy with our stay. We had no hot water the night we checked in and the next morning. We booked 3 rooms and all 3 had no hot water. I had a 10 month old,3 yr old and a 9yr. old after seeing they weren't able to take a nice warm bath or shower to get cleaned up. I called down to the front desk and all they said was the water heater wasn't big enough to keep the water in the ruins warm enough. I was very unhappy with that situation. Disappointed that they didn't try to reimburse us in any kind of way.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Annoyed"
We arrived at 4 which is check in time. Was told room was not ready and they would need 45 minutes and would call when it was ready. By 6 has not heard anything. Finally we just went back and it was ready. I find that frustrating as I obey the check out time and do not say "I'm just not ready". Especially after driving for hours!! The shower was broke. We could only get cold water. Then..we finally twisted the handle and got hot water...but only scalding hot and the water would not turn off. The staff seemed annoyed by my VERY polite reporting of all this. I will say that the do was spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfast was very nice too.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Sandy
"Dirty"
The carpets were dirty. The furnishings were adequate but worn. It needs to be updated. The breakfast was severely limited.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Alvin
"Don't know that I would stay there again!"
The boiler was replaced the first day we were there, but not an inconvenience since we were gone all day. We got back the third night from being at Silverwood all day, and the boiler was not working so we couldn't shower and it still wasn't fixed by the time we left in the morning. The jacuzzi was closed the whole time we were there! The wi-fi was hit and miss, and one of our card keys would not work part of the time.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
April
"July 18 to 21"
The room was clean and standard layout. Ice machine was broken and had to go to second floor for ice. You can hear the people stomping above you. The side entrance didn't lock and pillows were flat and hard. The breakfast buffet was OK. Water pressure good. Location to other things was good. Price for stay matches room. I'd stay again for the price.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Friendly and accommodating staff. Very clean room. Easy to find. Fast food nearby.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great easy to find location right off I-90!"
One of the reasons we picked this hotel was the included breakfast, and good rate for a last minute place. The jacuzzi was sadly closed for cleaning our entire stay, I didn't know where the pool was located, and for a hotel this size the dining area for breakfast was absolutely too small. The breakfast bar area is right next to the front desk and a bit cramped. Thankfully the room was clean, but man was the bed uncomfortable. They also had the AC cranked so the room was ice cold when we arrived. Yikes! It wasn't even that hot of a day to start out with. In the end, I'm not really sure if I'll go to this Ramada again, or if I'll pay extra to stay someplace with a better breakfast area, and more comfortable beds.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kisa
Hot...air conditioning is in living room area and it took several hours for the cool to reach bed room.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Difficult to access freeway"
Although it is difficult to access the freeway when you are leaving, my main reason for the "2" for comfort was the bed. They need pillow top beds, this was so hard it was probably not much better than sleeping on the floor. The only other complaint I have is where they place towels in the shower area, if you forget to hang the towel on door before you get in, you better hope someone is there to get it for you or trapsing to the toilet on the opposite side of the tub area to grab a towel!
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
happypiglet
we have stayed at this hotel many times, it is always very nice and clean. breakfast is nice, although we did miss the bisquits and gravy this time.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"The hotel is fine, just keep your things guarded"
The staff were fine, the hotel was clean, and the free breakfast was okay (your standard waffles and cereal combination). The hotel is right across from a large mall, so there are plenty of food options there. Guests we stayed down the hall from did have their bicycles stolen off of their vehicles (4 bikes total I believe, and these were expensive bikes), and that was with them parking right in front of the window facing the front desk, so security is limited, at best. Watch your belongings then in this neighborhood!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Ramada Spokane Valley met all of our expectations. The rooms are huge. There is no microfridge but a microwave is available in the breakfast area. The pool and hot tub were very welcome amenities and the breakfasts were very tasty. It's convenient to everything and the price was unbeatable. The hotel checkout time is 1100 am and the listing online says 1130 but the staff said we could take even an hour later if we needed it. The staff is friendly. No complaints at all and we'll recommend this hotel to friends who travel to Spokane.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Bob Owen
"Close to the mall and other shopping areas!"
This motel is just fine. The front desk personnel were wonderful and efficient. Our room was clean and it had all the ammenities that I expect. Their internet was also good. I would recommend this motel if you're coming to Spokane for shopping and don't want to spend a fortune on a nice place to stay. Save your money for shopping!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"ramada is my first choice"
ramada is my first choice always like ramada room is big and clean.bed is comfortable and breakfast is delicious
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
It was a nice over night stay. The room was comfortable and pleasant.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Perfect for large group"
We stayed here for the 4th of July holiday. The rooms are nicer than I expected for the price. Nice lobby. It is in a very convient location right next to 1-90, easy to get to Spokane or Couer D' Alene. It's next to food, spokane valley mall, and walmart. There is a nice outdoor pool and free breakfast each morning. The room was kept clean, beds made and towels replenished regularly. Only real complaint is hard bed without comforter, but thats pretty common for hotels like this. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"OK place to stay"
We only stayed one night so it did the job. Hotel was dated, chairs in room were filthy wouldn't sit in them but overall the rooms were clean. Beds are in need if replacing. Was told the pool was open until 11PM but it was out in the middle of the parking lot and there were no lights. Lady at check in was friendly. Going back to Spokane in a few days but we won't be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Pokie
"not bad for price; bad condition"
decent room and location. Room needs more maintenance and upgrade; door was broken, hot water was not working. Service was good; they fixed the water problem
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
Rooms are not maintained well.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Convenient to expressway, no frills"
I felt that the hotel was ok but, disappointed in what I got for the amount spent. Continental breakfast was excellent. whirlpool tub barely bubbled and did not have high velocity jets. The temp was not cold but not near as warm as others used. pool is outdoors which means weather dictates use. both sauna and exercise facility were broken, not operable. Pillows were not comfortable either. No microwave or fridge in room as we'll. maids did a good cleaning that was fine.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Lee
"Close to downtown, but not as spendy!"
We booked our room for 4 nights and were please with the room size, choices at breakfast, friendliness of staff, and location to food and stores.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014