All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here175 Paoakalani Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice proximity and customer service"
Staff was amazing. Especially valet. Some were so kind, housekeepers super friendly. Was pleasant! Great location. Breakfast was okay, it got really crowded every day and you had to fight for seating... Rooms were decent, beds were saggy though... but a nice amount of space that fit our family of 4 using a sofa bed. Pool was disappointingly small and shower was a bit dirty as there was a curtain not glass doors which for the price we paid was also disappointing. Balcony was small and my view was of other hotels across the street. So bottom line if it's a good deal you will be happy but during a busy season and high pricing, you could likely do better.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel with inept concierge"
Enjoyed the hotel and staff very much but had an awful experience with the concierge service which is not part of the hotel staff. I wouldn't use them again. I would go to another hotel nearby and use their tour services.
5 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Good location. Rooms are Comfortable. Staff was very cordial and incredibly helpful! Would recommend and stay here again!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach"
The Hyatt Place is located near the beach, zoo and aquarium. The hotel is clean, updated and the staff is professional and friendly. The pool is small. When we arrived, the room I reserved months in advance was not available. The next day we were moved to the room requested. The Standard rooms are small. Overall it was quiet at night (at least for a city) and the location was ok. I thought it was overpriced for what I received.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Angela
"An OK hotel but not worth all that money"
The hotel is clean and located about 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach. The staff look very helpful but never follow through and get you what it needed. The rooms are OK but some of them are extremely small, almost hard to walk around for a room with three people. If we decide to go again to Honolulu, I will definitely try another hotel as I would not like to repeat that experience again!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
E. F.
"Great stay at Hyatt Place."
Had a very enjoyable stay in your hotel. All aspects of expected service and cleanliness were excellent. All personnel we encountered could not have been friendlier. We were at the Hyatt Place for a week and the accommodations contributed greatly to a wonderful vacation.
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Aloha fun"
I plan on staying here again when I visit Hawaii again. The location was great and the hotel made my trip very enjoyable
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
great experience. very friendly and helpful staff. cheaper parking available across the street.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
CG
"Great place!!"
Great place to stay at. Very close to the beach, very friendly staff.
8 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
Elin
"Too small, not a valuable choice"
The standard room is really small, how can it fit a king size bed with comfort room? I don know why the rating of this hotel is that high. The check-in area is tiny. I only okay with the location of Hyatt palace. The same value I can get Vdara in LV. The staff in the room is really simple. I also suggest people who stay in this hotel. never go thru the room under level six, do not choose city view.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Sandra
"Hyatt Place"
Lifts were very slow and the birds whilst having breakfast was really annoying! Please change the pillows!!!
9 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Teresa
"excellent stay at hyatt"
It's really nice stay at Hyatt to refresh the whole family with all kinds of Hawaii acivities. Breakfast is good with quite a few options, front desk is helpful and room is comfortable. Worth the money you paid for.
3 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Three night stay"
I stayed on the 14th floor. The room was nice, comfortable, quiet, and very adequate. During my 3 night stay, I had a great time except for a couple of inconveniences. The in-room WIFI was basically unusable. It would drop off every 30 seconds making it incredibly painful to use. After an hour of struggling I gave up. Perhaps that 14th floor room is too far from the hotel's wireless router. The second inconvenience was the room service. I left the room one morning at around 10 am. I was out until about 4 pm. But when I arrived back in my room it had not been cleaned. I had to call and request my room cleaned, and go out of the room again while they cleaned it. Other than that, had a great time.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Jack
"Close to the beach with reasonable price!"
Hotel was very helpful (this was our first trip to Hawaii). Room was clean, view was nice. Breakfast was great, good variety. Great location for our needs.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Prudence
"Hotel is ok but on a side street"
We stayed at this hotel for one night as a stay over on our way home from Tahiti. It is pretty close to the beach I would say a block and a half. It was not a quite hotel since there were lots of families with kids. They let me check in early since we flew in on the red eye but I had to pay $40 more for a room since the type room I booked was not ready. It was clean I would stay there again as a layover for sure.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Lynn
"Very nice, convenient to beach and Diamond Head"
Room was very nice but a little noisy (wind was very strong). I asked for 2 double beds but was given 1 king size bed, which we made do. I would stay at Hyatt again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
brenda
"Great Place ^^"
The room was so big and so comfortable :) It was noisy outside( I stayed 3rd floor) but when I closed the window it was OK. I loved this hotel with good memories.
12 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
Songyi
"Great hotel! Right by the beach!"
Went downtown for a staycation and marathon. Everything was great! Friendly, attentive staff, quick valet, terrific view from the penthouse!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good Waikiki Hotel"
Good basic clean hotel with friendly staff; and located a short distance from the beach. Buffet breakfast included with room.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
lee
"Hyatt place in Waikiki beach"
Enjoyed 4 night stay, close to beach and activities. Free breakfast and wifi. But same breakfast everyday, and ocean view room is just partial view. Stay again next time.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Jianyi
"Nice hotel ... walking distance to everything"
The hotel was comfy enough. It was walking distance to everything we needed..child friendly.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Everything was excellent. The only thing I found was GPS' do not recognize this hotel. You need their address to find but worth it. Excellent.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Relaxation after War"
This was a weekend getaway for my husband and I due to him returning from Afghanistan after a year! The staff was AWESOME!!! From the time we pulled up until we left! Our room was graciously chosen for comfort and beauty. We loved it and thank you for such a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Liu family Thxgiving hawaii getaway"
Hotel staff, top notch service and extremely helpful! Hotel location good and breakfast was awesome! Will definitely stay here again SOON!
6 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jackson
"I LOVE THIS HOTEL!"
I thought the mattress was too soft(I like them firm), but that's my taste & others may like them as they are.
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Cecil
The staff were very friendly and helped us when ever we needed. The rooms were clean and comfortable. the only disappointment we had was that the ad from where we picked the hotel showed us a whole expanse of the beach and then the ocean from the room windows but that is not true.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Hyatt Place Experience"
We were very pleased with everything about the Hyatt Place. It was much closer to the beach than we expected. The room was great with as good a view of the ocean as you can get with all the hotels in Honolulu. Ocean view was nice, but I would have been just as happy with out the view. The staff were the best over all I have ever seen. Hotel was well attended and looked great. The price was very reasonable I thought for all of the hotel features. We were able to walk to the zoo which was beautifully landscaped with lots of benches in the shade. You are near the main tourist area with lots of shops and eateries. One block west and three blocks north is Hy's Steak House. Very classy and pricey and well worth it (watch what you wear). When we return to Honolulu we will stay at the Hyatt Place again. They have earned a loyal customer.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Keith
"Awesome vacation, Love the Hyatt Place."
Our second time staying at Hyatt Place Waikiki. The staff are always friendly and They go out of their way for you. We had a really nice room with a beautiful view of Diamond Head. The valet, Paolo, is my favorite. He loves his job and is always upbeat and helpful with directions. Our hotel stay is a big part of a great Hawaii vacation.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"title"
This hotel represents a value. The hotel has been recently updated, the staff was friendly and helpful. Close to everything and well priced.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Cliff
"Hyatt Regency's sister hotel was great!"
Our flight didn't leave until later in the evening and check out was of course, in the morning. We were extremely happy with the outcome! We were given a room to shower & change in the evening before heading out to the airport. This allowed us plenty of time to continue our beach stay. To our surprise the room we were given was clean and ready for anyone to check into - so showering and changing in comfort was a 5 STAR Experience. I have to say that this was impressive since some hotels through-out the world do not offer this service and if they do I will tell you it's not in a clean room. Also, having breakfast each morning was convenient.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Spaniards
"Good location in the city"
This hotel is nice place for family it has wing I feel wang b the nicer but the view will nice if you have city view so you can the sea plus the back one not bad too you see the mountain if you check in asked for higher floor better the building old has been renewed and some place you can used for brake fast small no place to seat or have good bf.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
sam
"Stay at the Hyatt Place in Waikiki"
My wife and I spent 6 nights at this hotel and overall it was an excellent experience. People at the front desk were super friendly and helpful (thank you Jade for all the great tips!), valet parking was fast (Paolo was awesome), room was very nice and very clean. Location is excellent... On the lowlights side: - Breakfast was pretty bad and made to feed the masses (did not even see papaya or local fruits except Pineapple). As such, we bypassed breakfast and got it outside. - Maids came very late (more toward 4.30 PM despite leaving the room at 8 a.m. or earlier - maybe the hotel should print some other card to state "please make room now") - Pool was a joke and more a large jacuzzi then pool. - Did not provide room sercvice but it was very easy to order and pick up the food at the bar downstairs so not an issue. Highlights largely won over lowlights and would recommend this place....
6 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Jean-Claude
"Great hotel close to beach. Staff was excellent."
It was a great experience. The staff were always helpful and courteous. Within a block from beach, and stores and dining. I would definitely recommend this place. The breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Excellent lodging"
Staff was friendly, property clean, breakfast very nice. The location was excellent within walking distance to beach.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Belinda
"I would stay again"
Great location. About 2 blocks from the beach. Good free breakfast. The pool was small. Great value
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very nice"
I enjoy every moment. Everything very good I like a lot thanks
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"excellent hotel and awesome service!"
Conveniently located at the end side of Waikiki beach. Close to the beach and parking lot (across Waikiki Banyan - cheapest option compare valet). Clean room and modern feel (deluxe room choice). Breakfast included and free wifi! Friendly staffs and knowledgeable for good local eateries recommendation. Will stay here again for next Hawaii visit!
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Iznoor
"Pleasant overnight stay"
A little on the small side but we needed an inexpensive overnight stay for our flight to Japan the next day, it was a fair price and a nice experience. However, front desk help was top notch and on point. We needed our luggage held for us while we visited the big island and they referred us to the right place and our bags were already at the hotel when we returned. This all happened even though we stayed elsewhere in Honolulu, awesome people = awesome service
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
byron
"two-minute walk to the beach"
Staff were friendly. We had to use the room key to use elevator. This made us feel very safe. We were on level 7, didn't have a good view of the beach. Our room was clean. It took us only 2-3 minutes of walk to the beach. It would be nice if we could have a microwave in the room. Efficiient communication among the staff must improve. For an instance: Around 9 am, we talked to the front desk staff to order a taxi for us. Just a few minutes later, we called down the front desk to cancel the order. While we were checking out, we mentioned again about the taxi cancellation. Then, around 11:15 am a taxi driver showed up looking for us! We felt very bad! We regreted that we forgot to give that driver tips for her time. Another instance, the front desk staff said she would emailed me the receipt, which I had never received. I had to request a paper receipt. And a third instance, we used only 1 water bottle in the room for $3.50, we were charged for 2 bottles. We disputed and got it resolved.
Y
It was a lovely experience that will last a lifetime.
"Hyatt Place Waikiki"
Enjoyed the hotel great breakfast and staff with location right near waikiki.
"Happy with this hotel and would stay here again."
This hotel was suited well to us. We have no major complaints. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was only a short walk to the beach. It was great to have breakfast included, even if the food was average. The pool has no view, so go to the beach. There was a shower, but no bathtub.
"Great staff and good location."
The staff was really nice and helpful- helped us with our tour planing. The breakfast was good, but not rich. The lication is great. Very close to the ocean and 10 minutes walking from the shopping center.
Teddy
"Friendly helpful staff"
We enjoy staying at this hotel due to it's proximity to so many thing either via car or more importantly walking. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. The breakfast is nice as well.
"Hyatt place waikiki"
Older hotel but had had some remodeling , but out bathroom was really tiny ! You could barely turn around in it, but the room next to us had a great bathroom , both were the same size and both with deluxe view . One of the rooms had a good view and the other one I would say was not great even thou both were considered a deluxe view . The other thing was we wanted a king room but got a double queen .
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Decent hotel, but not quite a beatique property"
The hotel was decent and clean with great service. I did like the breakfast options and the free WiFi were a definite plus in Hawaii. It's near Kapiolani Park so you're on the east end of the Waikiki strip (meaning you'll have to walk some to get to the other restaurants, hotels, shopping). The rooms were a little small and high price, but the bed was very comfortable. My only other gripes were the cleaning took all day even though we were out to get to our room and you can't set the AC to less than 68 degrees (which isn't that cool when it's 75% humidity outside).
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Great business hotel. Free WiFi and breakfast...not easy to find in this area! My spouse came along for a vacation and for two people the room was very small...we were constantly in each others way. If I had been alone it would have been fine. Daily cleaning was random times...one day at 10am and the next day my spouse came back to the room at 3pm and the room hadn't been cleaned yet. Drove him crazy...
7 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Judith
"Great Value"
We were upgraded to a delux room that had a nice sized separate living area and sectional sofa bed. It was very comfortable and clean. I would recommend booking this versus a normal room as they are pretty small. The free breakfast is very well done and really a budget saver. The hotel is two blocks from the beach and close to the zoo and park - nice for morning walks. I would definitely stay here again for the great value.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Overall good experience"
Cons: room did not smell good, fitness center not as equipped as you think when looking at the pictures, did not have enough face painting for all the kids at haloween , no scrambled eggs, ham or cheese for breakfast. Pros: friendly staff, breakfast included, very good service at the expedia desk inside the hotel, not far to the beach (3 min walk), cleanliness is good. Open for staying here again
6 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Awesome Hotel!"
This hotel is awesome! I was only here one night. But I really enjoyed my stay. The service was exceptional. My view of the ocean was amazing. The room was very comfortable and included a great free breakfast. It was a short walk from the hotel to Waikiki Beach where there is so much to see and do. I will definitely stay here again if my travels take me back to Waikiki.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014