All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

It was very comfortable.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Won
"Close to Waikiki Beach"
Hotel located two blocks from the beach and great location for restaurants and shopping. A very crowded area but very close to visiting all of the major attractions. Rooms were clean, comfortable and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. No great views from our room.
4 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Byron
"Gets a 5 star from me"
Love love loved this hotel with their 24/7 restaurant and store downstairs in the hotel, it's clean. And super comfortable! I would definitely book here again! Their staff were very polite.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Molly
"Spacious and clean rooms"
Rooms were very spacious and clean. Walking distance from the beach and a lot of restaurants and shops. Valet parking is $30 a night but you can self park for $20 across the street. We enjoyed our stay!
4 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Emika
"Great Waikiki location"
Excellent location. Only two elevators so the wait each morning is very long as breakfast is on the 3rd floor. Breakfast very modest but ok, always stocked and always busy with guests at all times. There was a little variety each day from pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, rice, fruit bagels yogurt, cottage cheese, juices coffee and pastries. It's outdoors so several days it rained many guests had to stand in the rain or take their food to their room. Bird pooped on me one morning directly in my coffee. Bad timing on my part. Valet very attentive, friendly guys. Most of the staff we saw in the hallways or elevators were friendly and thanked us for staying with them. Biggest issue is the elevator situation with only two elevators for such a large hotel (20 floors, we were on 14. Not an easy walk via stairs if we wanted to. VERY expensive at $359/night plus $30/day for a very basic hyatt place room with a partial ocean view. Cannot set room temperature below 68 so it was always very warm and muggy in the room...Hawaii has been experiecing higher than normal temps and humidity recently so weatherwise it was very hot, humid/tropical even on days it didnt rain. Overall, pricey but decent hotel.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Frequent Travlr
"Great Location, Service and Amenities"
- Great location, one block from the Waikiki beach, surfing school, moped rental, snorkel gear rental. Few blocks from car rental (enterprise, alamo). - Wonderful staff, excellent customer service. - Has a computer lab for free (printing for free as well). You can print your boarding passes. - Breakfast buffet outdoor by the pool.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Irene
"Pros and Cons.. Overall pros wins the race.."
Hotel was very comfortable and had spacious rooms. We stayed in 2 Queen bed with sofa bed with a mountain view. View wasn't great even if you take a ocean view as this hotel is not right on the beach, there are few buildings in between it and the beach. Price could be a little better keeping that in consideration. Valet parking is $30/day, that sucks! Almost all hotels on Waikiki Beach charge for parking. Free Breakfast was the highlight of our stay. Makes it so easy to have breakfast option at the hotel itself and that too included with your stay. Valet boys can get a little disrespectful, one of them was with me where he didn't bring the car in time and also didn't respond well. All other staff were very friendly and helpful... Overall a good stay...
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Birju
First time renting a hotel in Waikiki for Staycation. Although we only stayed 2 days, we really enjoyed the Breakfast Buffet...Definately will stay there in the future...
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Review"
The hotel was absolutely amazing!!! The location is great if you love going to the beach and doing tons of great shopping down the main avenue!!! Fabulous!!! Breakfast is great and everyone in the hotel is super kind and helpful!!! The only thing that I had an issue with was the elevator! Only two elevators in this huge hotel so sometimes it would take forever!! Also the view was nice but not super great even though you pay tons of money but in the end it doesn't even matter bc you need to spend your time exploring Waikiki!!! Overall the hotel is wonderful!!!
7 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Consuelo
Nice hotel with easy access to Wikiki beach
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
David w
"Enjoyable Stay"
Excellent stay, front desk very helpful and polite, great breakfast.. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Nice place to stay, no resort fee"
Nice hotel, free breakfast and no resort fee a plus. 1 block walk to the beach. Only complaint is the tiny pool, but otherwise we'll worth the money
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Monique
"Loved it"
love the hyatt place hotel. Second time we stayed, is close to beach, walk to downtown, parking garage. All staff top notch. Breakfast in am was the selling point. Only hotel even at higher rates to have breakfast. Great way to start day without leaving the grounds. Walk to beach as well.
6 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
michael
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
This Hyatt was a very nice hotel, less expensive than some of the more lush resorts, but definitely worth the price. Very helpful staff, nice large room and excellent full breakfast. The only thing I would warn guests about is the parking -- not a fault of the hotel's but there is a parking garage across the street. We were 15 minutes late for our 24-hour parking since we were on a tour bus and didn't use our rental car all day and were charged $20 late fee. The attendant was so miserably rude when we tried to explain the situation. If you can help it, do NOT use that garage!
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Lori
"Great hotel, convenient location, right price"
I was surprised by how nice this hotel is: rooms are beautifully furnished, location is convenient to waikiki, service was great, and price to sleep 5 was most competitive.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
The hotel is pretty good, it is close to the zoo, and waikiki beach. You can just go by walking, we were there for three nights, and the room was clean, and the service was good. The breakfast has some choices
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
XIAOLIN
"Busy, loud hotel"
We requested a double queen. We got a king with sofa sleeper that my son slept on. He was very uncomfortable & woke up with a backache. The room was loud with traffic noise. We only slept a few hours.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
CW
"Great Place to stay"
The room a little small but very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I lost my key card to the room. The lady at the front desk was very helpful and even sent security with us to make sure no one was there. Close to the beach and zoo. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"sleeper size?"
we got a room with a king and a so called sofa sleeper, our room had a king with a sofa CHAIR only 2' wide and 5' long that our teenage daughter had to sleep on. they gave us a room with 2 queens the next day so the rest of our stay was quite nice
6 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This is a solid 3-star hotel. There are nicer places on Waikiki, but you're going to pay considerably more. At this price point, I think the Hyatt Place is a great option. It's less than a block from the beach, toward the Diamond Head end. So, you're not right in the middle of everything, but can easily walk to wherever you want. All the major tours pick up on this block, so you're covered there. The full breakfast, included in the price of the room, is a huge plus if you're someone who likes to start the day with something more than a stale muffin and coffee. Finally, we found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Convenient location"
Close and walking distance to everything we needed
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach/complimentary braekfast"
we stayed for a week. No complaints. Had comfortable stay with friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Hyatt Place Waikiki - Outstanding hotel!!! 5 Star"
Excellent place. Loved it!!!! Breakfast was fabulous. Staff were exceptional.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great hotel!!!"
I loved staying at the Hyatt Place Waikiki Hotel! It included the continental breakfast which was important for my family & me. The hotel was located a block away for the beach, surrounded by restaurants and a variety of shops. The only bad thing I have to say was the A/C vents were directed toward our faces in bed. We couldn't change the direction of the air flow so we just slept in the opposite direction. Staff were very friendly. Overall I would definitely go back to this hotel!
7 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Rosie
Very convenient , walking distance to Waikiki Beach and restaurants. The hotel is very clean and highly recommend to everyone!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Be careful"
Be careful booking thru Hotel.com - room choice during booking said "two queens" - the primary reason for booking this hotel over another. Fine print after booking says it's a King, two queens preferred but not guaranteed. Rooms are very small and cramped. Hotel is clean, breakfast is good and location is good. Walking distance to Waikiki beach, stores, etc.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Sandy
"Good family hotel"
This hotel was a great location in Waikiki. The beds were very comfortable and we liked having a balcony to sit on. The free breakfast was so good too. I was impressed with the selection each day and the friendly staff. I would stay here again if I was in Waikiki.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Lonnie
So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good So nice So Good
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good stay at Hyatt Place"
Enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Place. It is conveniently located and easy access to the beach. The room was a good size, comfy bed and pillows and always cleaned very well. Wi-Fi was great also. Check-in was very easy (thank you Terrence) as was check out. The Expedia tour desk was also very helpful. Overall, a good spot and I would stay again. The only 'negative' is the pool, very average.
4 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Leonie
"Solid value."
The room was fairly large as far as hotel rooms go. It was nice that there was a sofabed in addition to the two queen rooms, so our two boys did not have to share a bed. It was odd that there was no table in the room, however, just the desk and the top of the dresser (which had the tv on it, taking up most of the space). The air conditioner was very loud when the compressor was on (pretty much all night); we asked front desk about it upon arrival. After engineering 'fixed' it, there was no change. It sounded like an old VW Bug was idling in the corner. We sort of got accustomed to it as white noise, but if you can't take that sort of thing, you might have problems (if, indeed, that is 'normal'). The housekeeping services were impeccable: our room was clean/neat every day upon our return from the beach. They actually over-did the replacing towels thing, giving us new ones daily, even extra, despite us not leaving them on the floor for replacement and providing plenty of soap/shampoo/conditioner (not as good for the environment, but better, as a guest, than constantly not having enough). They've gone for a sort of modern decor, which is clean looking, but made the room feel a little on the stark/sterile side (again, better than dingy/dirty, but it did not feel very Hawaiian). The breakfast buffet is solid. Pretty fair variety of choices and about a four-day rotation on the main items. Idiot guests using hands instead of tongs is not Hyatt's fault. Just sayin'.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised by this hotel !"
Great hotel. Nice accommodations. The staff was incredibly hospitable. Close to the beach and in walking distance to many attractions.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Sue
The hotel overall was good quality but we got disappointed with the pool, it was very small and not extremely good looking. The location is perfect if you want to spend the day at the beach, walking distance from Waikiki beach.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"great place to stay in Waikiki!"
had a wonderful stay at this hotel in Waikiki. Clean, air-conditioned, spacious, close to beach area, friendly service, free internet. Self serve parking across street for $20 (instead of valet for $30). Offers beach towels which is plus. The best part was the free breakfast which had a good spread - ham, egg and cheese sandwich, pastries, juices, yogurt, fruit, cereal, bagels, coffee and even miso soup with rice, kimchi and pickles! Would def want to stay here the next time I come to Waikiki!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Diana
"4.7, very good hotel for the price"
Check in was quick and efficient, front desk was friendly. Although website indicated choice of valet or self park, the latter wasn't avail.There's a self park deck across the street for $10 less wch I tried the first night but to me, not worth it.Hard to find parking spot and small spaces.So I did valet for rest of the stay.Valet boys were the best! Very informative, efficient, friendly.The room was comfortable.Housekeeping was efficient. Breakfast buffet was good but can easily run out of tables (you can bring food to your room, tray provided).The staff there was friendly as well. Surprised to see a well-dressed man help clear out dirty dishes -he was the manager, Jose. He's personable as well.Also saw him after 7pm talking to some guests.Nice to see that but that's just me.I just feel his attitude reflected on the rest of staff (again, just me).Close enough to beach.Beach towels provided.No room service but can order from 24/7 then pick up from bar in lobby.Anyway,close to restaurants and shopping Wolfgang puck express a block away, worth the money.Kuhio restaurant close by,not impressed at all.Tip:boogie boards for rent for $5/day at store next to elevators -it's $5/HR by the beach! The only reason not perfect 5 stars is because the concierge is from an Expedia co. and not too excited to help unless you're purchasing a tour from them.So I just asked the valet boys for tips.only shampoo and conditioner and soap provided.No lotion.Cartleft on flr overnt with extra supplies
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
mom and kids
"Nice and close to the beach and shopping areas"
I always enjoy my stay with any Hyatt hotel. Hyatt will be my first choice if I haf to choose.The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach was nice and convenient to restaurants and shopping. The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was the elevator access. There are two sides to the hotel and the main access with the most traffic needs a extra elevator. The other side which seemed less busy had three. Overall it is a nice hotel I would go again, but stay in the other side.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Better than expected"
The hotel exceeded my expectations. Comfortable and great location
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near the beach with great buffet."
My daughter and I loved Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. We will for sure come back and stay here again and will not be embarrass to recommend it to my families and friends. Our suite was beautiful with 2 queen beds, sofa, chair, 2 side tables, middle table and office table. It also have 2 little balconies for eating and relaxation, although we were facing the parking and other bldg. Hopefully, when we come back they will put us in a higher floor with a better view. Big TV to watch too. Clean bathroom, etc. What we really like was the buffet spread... wow!!! lots of good food and selections. Not the buffet spread that you would expect. We sure loved it. The staff were very nice, helpful and friendly. Most of them were Filipinos. Great workers. We frequent the beach which was just across the street. Lots of restaurants to choose from, shops, stores, etc. by the beach. My daughter loved to paddle, surf, snorkel and lay out on the beach. Me? I just watched her but had lots of fun seeing her having a great time. Before I forgot, we used the valet, those people at the valet were friendly, nice, prompt and courteous. Friendly people at the check in too. What more can we ask for??? I have been to so many vacations and most of the places we stayed in were really fantastic and Hyatt Place is one of them. I am a foodie too and I love to eat... that is why, Hyatt place is one of my favorites. Stay there and you will not regret it. Hope to see you there soon!!! Enjoy your
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Elena
"Nice, clean hotel close to beach."
Clean hotel with great staff, walking distance to the beach. ABC store close by and walking distance to stores and restaurants. Free wifi and breakfast a major plus. Hot breakfast with fruit, oatmeal, bagels, pastries, yogurt and granola, even rice and kimchi and miso soup! Good breakfast options to switch it up very morning. If you have kids, you can even ask for a free bucket and shovel and they let you borrow beach towels too. I would definitely recommend the hotel if you get the partial beach view! only negative is the wait for the elevators during breakfast time sometimes. Parking $25/$30 nightly. But you can pay cash to park at the Banyan parking diagonally across the street for only $20 nightly.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Maria
"The good hotel you can choose it"
This is a great hotel But the breakfast just soso Not really good No shower cap, no toothbrush, no toothpaste and razor But the room is really clean and the service is better The desk agents are great Just walking 1 min you can go to Waikiki beach and shopping street That is really awesome!!!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
the great hotel
"Great views; good breakfast; small pool"
Pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. Very spacious, clean, fresh, and very friendly staff. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
HamBun
"Great stay."
Great location, friendly staff. Lovely room.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"poor elevators only two and slow"
Vacation with family ,two kids 13,16 great place close to everything!
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
tony b
Stayed with my toddler and husband and dog after a long flight from Chicago. Great location close to the beach and restaurants. Complimentary breakfast near the pool. Valet parking
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Miriam
"Great hotel. Centrally located."
My daughter and I had a great time. The breakfast bar was convenient and tasty.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Pam
"Great family hotel with amenities"
Very family friendly hotel. Close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Hotel staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
IOP
"First class service at reasonable rates!"
Finally a hotel that lets you feel as though you are truly on vacation! Professional,friendly, and knowledgeable staff take pride in every detail. Our evening flight left us with a whole day to explore Oahu after our cruise, but 7 pieces of luggage to manage-the receptionist not only stored everything, but also offered a hospitality room in which we could shower/freshen up for 30 minutes at no additional charge! What a great way to end a vacation. Location is close to the beach, aquarium, and Diamond Head. The breakfast was fresh, hot, and plentiful-although quite full, everyone was accommodated comfortably. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to everyone!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
renee
"Hotel was very clean."
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff very nice. Breakfast was included and we enjoyed the food. Close to beach, shops and restaurants. Loved It.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Bonita
"Simple but not boring"
Staying in Hawaii is a treat itself, but this place was comfortable and made the stay pleasant. My second stay here.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
eltiochusma
"Vacation in honolulu"
Our stay was ok. The WIFI connection was quite bad. Elevator wait times were long. Even though we had booked through expedia, our friends got their room in the deluxe wing and our room was in the standard wing. So there was no fun in trying to be close to each other. The pool is small and on our first day we observed a diaper in the pool. Needless to say, we never used the pool. We took a city tour through the concierge desk, the tour guide was horrible. Every stop we received when it happened was for 20 mins and we came back to the hotel 40 minutes earlier than the suggested end time.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015