All hotels in Inglewood, California, United States of America
3940 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, CA, 90303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Great place at a great price!"
The hotel staff was great! The front desk actually asked me "which floor I preferred!"
Other trip May 17, 2014
Houston
"Good stay"
I was surprised. It served our need.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Close to the Airport and Casino"
Pretty good I would stay there again but the walls are thin so get to hear every thing
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Close to airport"
Good location for one night prior to catching a flight at LAX
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
J B
"Good inn"
I really love this inn because its service! Free breakfast and clean condition~ love it
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Got my money's worth"
It was fine for the price. Nothing fancy but clean and secure. Internet access was good.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"The hotel is not bad."
The hotel is not bad.The room is big and clean.It worths the price.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Daphne
Nothing special but clean and a good deal for the price
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"just OK"
The bathroom light was not working. I also wish coffee was ready when I left for work. The price is reasonable n the room is Always clean thank you.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"front desk person with a real bad attitude"
check in around 1:00 pm --asked the front desk if everything worked (i've read some of the other reviews about the place) and of course he said yes--got our bags up to the room and it wasn't 20 seconds later the the front desk called and said if i wasn't happy with the room that he would refund my money to me and i could be on my way then asked if everything was working and i told him that you could not channels on the tv--30 seconds later the clerk came stomping down the walk way on the second floor to the room banged on the door, i opened it he came in and moved an attenna to the tv and then stomped out with me saying thank you to him and no response from him--just a real bad attitude toward this customer --will not return
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Better than the other hotels near it"
went to the LA Fourm for a concert this hotel is very close and better than the others around it but the general neighborhood is a little scarry
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Russ
"Clean friendly hotel. Close to LAX"
Room was clean and safe. Staff were very friendly. Great place to stay of you need to get to LAX.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Thin Walls but Great TV"
Was in Rm 110 which had a huge TV with lots of channels incl all HBO --the best picture and selection of any budget hotel I've tried nr LAX! Unfortunately the rm was VERY noisy due to thin walls and loud neighbors on Fri and Sat pm. The rm and bath weren't as clean as they shd have been--lacked attention to detail when it came to carpets and dusting and back of toilet stool, etc. Also no microwave but frig worked fine. Can't park in front of rms but that does minimize outside noise and at least there are enuf spaces. Will probably stay again but request a different rm.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Above Average For The Price"
Service and comfort of the room are excellent. The room is very spacious. Overall is a very good hotel. The only downside is the walls are thin and when the cleaning custodian comes by the morning or cleaning next door, the noise might woke you up from your beauty sleep.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2013
"It worked"
Non-smoking rooms were upstairs.. It was a place to sleep. It worked.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
"This hotel is value for your money"
We stayed there for 2 nights. Good location near the LAX. Size of room is good for us--3 adults and 1 kid. Near to food outlets and laundry shop. For the money that you paid, please do not expect more. This is a great value accommodation... to have a good bed under your body, roof above your head and nice TV set in front of your eyes.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Ahmad
"REASONABLE PRICE FOR A NICE STAY"
Great over all and exceeded our expectations. The room is big and the beds are comfortable. Very clean and organized.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Skeptical"
I really liked the location because its not far from the L.A.X airport and their are a lot of good eating places close by, my wife and I came to California so she could renew her Passport. My wife is a Filipina and this place is about 8 miles from the Consulate. I was disappointed about the wifi, The hotel would turn it off at curtain times of the mornings and they would turn it off at night and it seemed like they would do this about the same time every day and you could easily tell that it was the hotel that was doing this because of the reading you would get on your laptop or Ipad...the telephone in our room is just their for maybe decoration, it did not have any service to it, if you need to call the front desk you need to use your cell phone or just walk up to the front desk.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Darvanz
"Hotel at LAX"
We were looking for a place near LAX for our flight the next day. Neighborhood was suspect. Hotel was fine for what we were looking for. Had coffee and danish in the AM. No shuttle to airport, although we did not need it since we had a rental. Good for the $$.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
Didn't like this motel. Would not recommend.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Dilip
"Sha Lewis"
Television in bedroom not programmed maybe because it was holiday never got fixed. Was very disappointed with that.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Sha
"Near LAX"
The stay was uneventful, surrounding seems rowdy.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2013
Janet
"Clean and spacious, plenty of parking"
Checked in late and left early, plenty of parking. Easy to find and get in and out of. Room seemed newly painted, and clean. The bathroom fixtures all seemed new, paint nice, and floor tiled and clean. Breakfast was coffee, juice, apples and mini cinnamon rolls and Danishes. Nowhere to sit, but we had no time either. Will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Helle
The floors were so dirty it turned our feet black. Then while checking to make sure we didn't leave anything behind we found old food under the bed. The location while close to the airport wasn't the best neighborhood. It served as a quick stop before our flight. Staff was nice.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Allie
"Good enough"
The hotel was not in a very good part of town, but it felt ok. The restroom door didn't work. The room was very clean and well stocked. TV service was very good and freeway access very close. It was an overall good experience.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
Pistol P
"It's Okay"
I do feel like the room rate was more than the room was worth, but it was okay. The area the hotel is in is scary, lots of sirens and crime around, but the inside of the hotel felt safe. It looked dingy and ugly on the outside, but the room inside looked like it belonged in a different hotel, decorated nicely and pretty. Overall a good experience.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Jack
"Good hotel close to airport"
The room was much larger than I expected - plenty of room for 2 Queen beds and 4 people. The room was very clean. We liked having a mini frig in the room. I liked that the sink area is outside the shower & toilet room. The hotel is close to the airport, which can be convenient, but we also heard airplanes a little - did not prevent us from going to sleep. The breakfast is sweets, fruit and juice - that was fine for the 2 nights we stayed, but I do prefer a more nutritious meal for the kids (but not a big deal for a 1-time treat). There really is no lobby area - the front desk is behind glass and the staff does not socialize, but they are courteous in answering questions. The wireless internet service worked fine as well.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
the rooms were very spacious and it was very clean. the walls are a little thin and they could splurge a little more on the continental breakfast. i will come back again if i'm in the area. excellent for the price.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
sailof
"Great great great"
Best airport motel I've staye in all year
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"Nice large room with comfortable bed, close to LAX"
Very pleasant surprise. The bedroom and bathroom were much larger than we expected. The bed, bedding and flooring looked like it was rather new and everything was very clean. This hotel is across the street from the Hollywood Casino at the race track within short walking distance. Also very close and convenient to LAX and parking to airport.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Cathy
"Misleading"
Online it says that the hotel has continental breakfast; however, that was not the case. At check in the hotel staff said that breakfast would be available beginning at 6:30am. Well that time came and went and there was nothing out- not even coffee. It was miselading.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"The hotel was decent enough, & close to many shops"
When first in the clerk "Lucky" was kind & accommadating, but as the 5 days went on, he became rude & disrespectful! The fridge needed defrosting! He was grumpy, & always seemed to be sleeping or eating, and upon being aroused for whatever he was rude, and unapologetic! Banged on our door after we added two days more, saying we had not payed, forgetting it was paid for those two days, [he insisted]. When he found he made a mistake, he didn't care!!! When I asked for an apology, he looked at me like I was crazy! We could not check out fast enough!! We will not recommend anyone for that reason only! One person can not service a hotel that size alone!!!We are respectable Senior Citizens! As well as related to a Los Angeles Dignitary, not some fools you just grab money from! We were there because our home was being tented for termites.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites LAX
A guest who comments about a "rude staff" is definitely disappointing...also baffling. 9 out 10 guest comments are VERY positive as the following two reviews confirm. You have made a separate reservation to stay two additional nights under someone else''s name but didn't inform the front desk. There's no way for us to know that it 's your apartment manager's name.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Not bad for the buck."
very clean room, comfortable bed, fast internet, friendly staff. The area outside the hotel is a little rough.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites LAX
Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay with us. The key to success of any business is the friendliness and proficiency of the staff. Anticipating the needs of a guest is crucial to good service.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Marion
"About as "low as I go" but it will work in a pinch"
Sketchy area period but this place is better than most there.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Gregory
"Ok and close to the airport."
The people was nice, the rooms are big and clean. The parking lot is ok but don´t know how safe it is.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Edgar
"Underrated"
I read some of the reviews before booking the room because I am born and raised in the neighborhood where this hotel is located and it was perfectly located for my visit. Close to the LAX, close to the beach and not far from the downtown area. It doesn't have the amenities for a long stay but for a one or two night stay, it's perfect. Clean rooms, great location, and friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Kevin V.
"Nice comfortable place for the evening..."
Flew out of LAX early in the morning, so this location had me in the area already and did NOT need to deal with So. CA traffic on the freeways!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
Flyin-Squirrel
"good place to stay"
Very restful, and just a bit away from the noisy street. Comfortable
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Anne
"Back to the basics for a quick night stay for LAX"
If you get a good deal then this hotel is worth it for a quick one night stay for a flight at LAX. The rooms are surprisingly clean, updated and quite comfortable. Granite sink, new carpet and new ceramic tiles in the bath. The furniture is all cherry wood and new. No complaints there. However as you may know W Century BLVD in Inglewood is not the greatest area of LA. Do not get to the hotel too late and plan on eating if you do not have a rental car. The Church's Chicken has no food left at night other then fried chicken and there is nothing around the immediate area. I would recommend staying a few streets closer to the airport because there is more restaurants. This is not an area you want to be wondering around at night. The hotel is decent for the price. If you have a car and need a night to sleep before a flight fine. Not a long term place if you are planning on being in LA for a few days.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites LAX
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay. I am pleased to hear that you liked our accommodations. There are many restaurants and fast food places on Century and Crenshaw blvd, three blocks from the motel. If you prefer to stay in, there are two major companies that deliver food and beverages to hotel 24 hours
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
the room had a musty smell to it . especially when you turn the water on. bed was comfortable though.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Great place to sleep.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Ok for Overnight Stay for Early Flight"
There were positive and negative things about this hotel. The room was clean and quiet and the hotel desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The only problem is the neighborhood was iffy. I wouldn't recommend walking around alone at night. If you are just looking for a quick stop, in and out, for an early flight like we were, it's fine.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Krysti
"It was ok but I wouldn't recommend a long stay"
The hotel renovated while we were staying there. One day crap furniture and felt uncomfortable. The next day, they brought in new mattresses, tables an entertainment center. They left the old comforters and curtains and bath stuff. The wireless is weird, they provide you with a receipt that gives one person per receipt to get online. It doesn't work for multiple days as it should, it was very bad.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
tommEE
"Not worth the money."
Poor conditions, not so safe neighborhood. We won't be back.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites LAX
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I understand that you checked in before the renovations.We recently renovated our property with new "comfy" mattresses ; new carpeting; new 40 inch LED flat screen televisions; new bed coverings; and new furniture. Please do come and stay at the new Rodeway Inn LAX and experience the difference.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
The shower was dirty and looks like it needs to be renewed. Other than that everything was great friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Decent hotel close to airport"
It's not easy to find a cheap hotel near the airport where I could park my 6 feet truck. This hotel had the parking space and decent rooms to rest on our journey. The Breakfast was so so and the rooms weren't spotless, but I understand that there will be draw backs when you pay cheap.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites LAX
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay at Rodeway Inn LAX. We do have space for truck and bus parking, depending on the availability. You can also park long vehicles at the Hollywood Park Casino, which is right in front of our property. They have 24 hour security guards and video surveillance on premises. We provide continental breakfast according to our Rodeway Inn standards.Thank you for understanding the nature of a budget motel. We try our best to provide the best service we can.This month, we renovated our property with brand new furniture, bedding's and 40 inch LED TVs. Stay with us next time and experience the difference .
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Francisca
"Clean and friendly"
Staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and located close to what we wanted. This is a hotel I would use again.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Justin
"Exceed expectation"
Very well maintained and worth the price.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"EZ access to the beach!"
Arrived very late at night, area appeared somewhat ghetto. Delighted that room was really pretty good, large and with two queen size beds. Although a smoking room, not my preference, room did not smell bad. Minor defect, broken shower rod. Family had an enjoyable weekend. Would definitely stay again, cannot beat the low cost!
2 night trip May 24, 2013
DMG
"Visiting Knots Berry Farm (ONLY HOTEL AVAILABLE!)"
Traveling with family - Upon walking in to the room the key to the room did not work had the office person open the door- the room had an overwelming smell of smoke called the office and requested another room which he stated that this was the only room available, had the attendant spray the room and left the door opened until the odor in the air was berrable. Room was out-dated hard matress flat pillows. Very dissapointed with the overal situation, and will never stay at this location again!
1 night family trip May 25, 2013