All hotels in Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3536 Secor Road, Toledo, OH, 43606, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.8
"Warm greetings; cold shower!"
The morning affer "smooth" entry processs and warm welcome for for my dog and me.... I had to wait 30 min for hot water, making me Late for my moring appointment. Stil, the room was clean, in good repair.
Business trip Dec 24, 2012
Charlie
"Do not stay here!"
I dont write reviews and had to for this Hotel. I am sure it was nice way back in the day. It needs a complete tear down and renovation. Very outdated and rooms dont feel safe. Do yourself a favor and stay somehwere else.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Mold in bathroom and coffee machine. Furniture broken and stained. Hot water took forever. Television and furnishings outdated.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"A nice stay in Toledo"
My lower rating of comfort of room was because the air conditioner fan was very loud. It woke me up a couple of times in the middle of the night.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2012
Jenny
"OK stay"
Room smelled smokey. Not good for a non-smoking room.Food (breakfast) was great.Good service. Will stay again in Nov....we'll see!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Ramada
Sadly, this hotel needs to be updated - the floor tile in the bathroom was poor, the tv was analog, and the a/c worked intermittently.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
"Good value through expedia"
The room was okay. The pool and pool area was very very cold and there was mold growing on the side of the pool. The front desk was helpful and courteous.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Troy
"OK for the money"
The hotel is a bit old and needs refreshing, but the rate was reasonable and the rooms OK
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"Just an average Joe...."
Sink was rusty and bathroom was very disappointing. They need a remodel for the rooms.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Rachel
"Clean, quiet family hotel"
Our room and the hotel itself were clean and comfortable. We asked for a room far away from the smoking area and we didn't smell smoke at all. The pool and whirlpool were clean and nice for our family to take a swim. The hotel is on a pretty busy street.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012

1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center

"Needs updating"
05/27/15 Montiella R Kalamazoo, Michigan
The hotel is old and most Ramadas are not bad . This hotel reminds you if a low budget Red Roof Inn. The beds were comfortable .
"Noisy and unsatisfying"
05/26/15 T4141LAsusang Delaware City, Delaware
I booked under a block for a family event. I made it clear I needed accommodations for three. Only king rooms were open, soI asked that a note be put on my reservation that if a double bed room opened, I be given it. When I checked in, no note had been put on my reservation. But, of course, the hotel was all too glad to charge me an extra $10 a night for a rollaway cot. The hotel itself was incredibly noisy. Not just the patrons and the heavy doors banging, but we could hear the neighbors using the toilet. The showers made horrible groaning noises. And I was told to park in the parking garage and then walk halfway around the building -- on the outside -- to access door C. I could have parked right outside my window, but nope. The desk staff was quite clear that I was to be IN THE GARAGE. Yeah... right.
"Just Okay!"
05/26/15 amywD262US Kalamazoo
We stayed at this location for a basketball tournament. The actual rooms were great but everything else was shabby and old! The breakfast area looks like something from back in the 70's. The tv's need to be upgraded to flat screens. The hotel is actually huge and rooms were about 3 miles in walking distance from front lobby. Would return if it was remodeled.
"gives ramada a bad nam"
05/26/15 214barbrat Kalamazoo, Michigan
the front desk person was very short, quiet and not really informative, the room was small and the ac or fan kept shutting off and it would get hot in the room, tv was an older tv so in order to hear it over the fan it had to be turned up really loud(feeling sorry for the adjoining room)and the breakfast area wasn't the best, it looked nice but the food was slim picking both mornings that we stayed there. You could see the light from the hallway all around the door frame...I usually prefer to stay in a ramada have a great experience and the cost is usually affordable...never will I stay at this one again nor will I recommend it to anyone!
"Extremely outdated"
05/26/15 derekl393 Cleveland, Ohio
Felt like I walked into 1999. There are many other hotels popping up in the area that are all very new and with this being in the same price range, I would not recommend or stay in this hotel again. The bathtub had painted on paint swatches like they were currently trying to renovate the room, but just stopped and decided to let me stay there and the TV was still an old tube TV.
"The room was very clean and just a very nice room. Was not..."
05/20/15 jackieh244 Toledo, Ohio
The room was very clean and just a very nice room. Was not small. Bathroom was on the small size. Overall our stay was comfortable.
"Needs updating"
05/20/15 ea20152015 Cincinnati, Ohio
While it wasn't a horrible stay, the hotel is definitely in need of some updates. Old televisions, outdated decorations, and overall a very "70's" feel. There were a few ants crawling in the bathroom, not sure where they came from. But the staff was very friendly.
"Older hotel that staff and breakfast makes up for!"
05/20/15 Todd S Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
We stayed while visiting family in Toledo. MJ at the front desk was very pleasant and was accommodating after a long and horrendous drive. We had a suite that was perfect for relaxing. Breakfast was a total surprise. Mon-Fri they offer a complementary breakfast that is ordered off a limited menu. Eggs ( made to order) bacon, potatoes, and choice of toast. We could not believe it!! Very good. I don't know the prices but I am sure that breakfast would have cost $20 including tip if we would have had to go out to a restaurant. Great value. MJ also called us a cab so that we could go to the casino. We knew this was a older hotel before we stayed so our expectations were as such. Service and breakfast made this our future hotel of choice while staying in Toledo. Thanks again MJ!!
"My stay in Toledo"
05/13/15 G8848CYcraigr Toledo, Ohio
Great place to stay, good location, very near shopping and restaurants. This location need to have better safety in the bathrooms, my wife slipped in the shower ( no floor mat in tub/shower) and hurt foot and knee. Also better security would helped, one evening out back of the hotel there was a vehicle full of people smoking illegal drugs, the smell was just terrible. I hope my next stay with them will be better.
"Needs Hotel Impossible"
05/11/15 721scotta Charleston, West Virginia
Staff friendly/helpful. Facilities have not been updated since the 80's. Carpet/finishes seemed dirty. Television was huge 19 inch model. Not a flat screen.