All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1701 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Everything is TOO FAR!"
Everything is too far from certain room locations. It's uncomfortable after long days of walking. No microwave in the room or coffee maker. Rooms weren't the cleanest either. Other than that it was comfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Wife&mom of two
Great hotel for the price. Loved the transportation to the parks. Food options not great.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Excellent, The hotel was very clean and confortable.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
C. Rodriguez
"Will book again"
Amazing hotel. the staff was friendly and accomodating. the room was clean. the food was very good especially breakfast and it wasnt as expensive as i thought. will go again. disney resorts are the best worth the price.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Well done mickey!!"
Great stay. Fine hotel,grounds,facilities. Only drawback --food prices.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
bill
"Great value for families with young kids!"
My kids loved the sports theme at the Disney All Star Sports Hotel. Every night we played football on the astro turf field and swan at the baseball diamond shaped pool.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Father
"Good Value"
We had a nice visit to Disney and enjoyed All Stars Sports. It is a value property so do not expect a large, luxurious room. The staff was very helpful in helping us merge our Hotels.com hotel with our separately purchased park admission. One note - make sure that you have the correct number of people on the Hotels.com reservation as that is the maximum number of people who can be issued arm band "keys" to the room. I was sloppy and showed 3 people on my Hotels.com reservation while I had purchased 4 admissions. Because of this one of my children's armbands did not open the hotel door but worked fine with park admission, FastPass, etc. The hotel was pleasant, parking was relatively close to our room, the walk to the buses was a little bit long but good training for the walking we did in the parks. There are nicer Disney hotels but for the money we spent we enjoyed the hotel including the pool and cafeteria.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
jay
The bathroom shower had mold in it. The floor was barely vacuumed. There were fruit loops under the bed. The room was much smaller than it looks online.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Hotel was great but could have been a bit cleaner being Disney grounds... there was sticky stuff on our tables and with lysol wipe it was easily cleaned. Plus we found food from previous people that must of stayed there.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
The resort was nice, rooms were very basic not big. We were not in room a lot. You could not have more than four people in a room. The rooms were clean. It was nice that is was on Disney property, free transport to and from airport. Transportation to parks included.
"Nice hotel close to Disney facilities"
Excellent hotel near all Disney facilities. Transportation, food options, rooms and recreational facilities and activities for the kids all good. A good option to visit and stay at Disney.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Luis
"Disney All Star Sports"
Convenient food court with a variety of food and great bus shuttle service. Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Things that would have helped."
Only one suitcase rack. Used the ironing board for second one. Also a night light would have been nice. (Used the bathroom light) Also needed a riser as handicapped rooms evidently were unavailable. Otherwise, the room and beds were comfortable.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Pauline
"Magic"
Super convinient! Food and transportation always at hand. Rooms are adequate and the themes rock.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
mo
"Great."
Great.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Family friendly hotel"
Family friendly hotel. Lots of extra activities and bus services to all the different parks. Hotel staff very helpful.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Staying on property is the way to go at Disney!"
Always a great hotel over the years, as long as you know it is one of Disney's value resorts. Don't expect way too much but for a place to sleep & eat while not at one of the parks, it's perfect for the price. One small issue with this trip was the shuttle bus availability going to the parks - seemed whichever park we chose for that day, we saw 2-3 other parks buses come by before ours arrived. Actually, one time our bus came by right away and then broke down before we could leave. Aaaaggghhh!!!
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Lennora
"I'd stay again"
Room was a bit small. The beds were very firm.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Family fun!"
Went to this hotel for a quick vacation. Being in property is great. The hotel was busy with lots of teenage groups for competitions, but all were well behaved. Easy check in and the room was nice. My only concern was that the bus for the transportation system was shared with the other 2 All Star hotels. So the busses were packed. Other than that the place was great!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Mell
"Disney Resorts at their Best!"
Best Disney resort we have stayed in
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Robin
"Kids loved this hotel"
Amenities were adequate for adults but great for the kids!! Wish there were more restaurant choices within the facility
jenny
"Room was small but fine"
The room in this hotel was small, but adequate. The main minuses for this hotel are a) the food at the food court, and b) rather thin walls.The food at the food court was quite limited in variety and limited in flavor.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Good hotel near Disney parks"
Reservation was incorrect and had to go back twice. Desk staff was rude and unprofessional. Liked that the busses went frequently to each of the parks.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Had a great time and hotel and staff were great.
"adult family weekend"
We had a fabulous time. Our housekeeping lady was amazing always leaving cute twisted towles for us at the end of the day!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
betty
"All good in the end."
Booked two rooms with 4 beds, and paid for such. Arrived and got 2 rooms with 2 beds. "It's all we have left" front desk said. No matter that it's not what we paid for and that we were booked with late arrival. Hotel put us in two separate buildings as well. Front desk worked it out for the remainder of our stay and refunded us our first nights stay. Not happy with the way they could not meet our expectations or full fill our contract on the first night but pleased they made good on it.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Quick Get Away"
I live in Florida not far from Orlando so it was an overnight trip for me and my little one who has been working hard in school and I know would enjoy this trip, and we were not disappointed.. I am a mature women and getting a good deal with quality service means a lot to me. I was not sure when I drove up and the sign across the street instructed me to park over there for checking in, but I'm one to follow directions. Once I walked back over to the hotel I appreciated the service from the staff (front desk). They were helpful, friendly and seem to enjoy what they were doing, that makes a difference. The room was a little small but I was just there to rest my body after a day of Downtown Disney. I loved parking my car and getting on the bus to go wherever, a great selling point. Spoke to the rest of the family telling them this is something we must do together and stay at the Disney All-Sport Hotel, it will be my choice on my next trip.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Shelia
"Rooms were close to the pools."
We have no complaints at all. We had one small problem with the cleanliness of the fridge, but it was resolved within minutes. The room was very clean, not very big but very comfy.
Mel
"Convenient to DisneyWorld."
Although we enjoyed Disneyworld, there were long lines at the hotel restaurant
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Very clean resort and staff very friendly/helpful"
stayed from 3/8/14 to 3/12/14, visited Universal parks and Disney parks.
Carmen
"misc. issues"
Staff was unable to direct us to will call to get tickets. We missed several hours trying to straighten this out even though we had confirmation numbers.
"Good Value"
Disney is super efficient from checking in to checking out.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Very fun!"
Had a great time!
6 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"AllStar SPORTS"
We were a little disappointed in our room. There was trash under the bed, hair in the bathroom and lotion smeared on the desk. Next time we go to Disney we will probably spend a little more money on our accommodations.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Spring Break"
Nice quiet place to stay. Food was pretty good! Transportation, free parking and no resort fee made this a no brainer.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Ellen
"No problems here!"
Excellent ! Clean, great location, great service, great facilities!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Mario
"Disney is a happy place"
The Disney experience was consistently perfect from checking in to the park to checking out.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
mark
"good location"
Location and shuttle service is great. This hotel is not new, it is your basic clean room and bed.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Nicole
"Fun little vacation."
My husband and I stayed here without kids and enjoyed our stay. Love the transportation system. Even though we didn't use the pool or most amenities, the staff and cleanliness were superb.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Debbie
"Worth the price"
This hotel serves it's purpose, somewhere to crash while staying on site.
5 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Christina
"Wonderful"
It was a great price for the resort. Would definitely recommend to friends and family, also I would stay again
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Tina M
"Our Stay"
Great hotel. Was a little small but we were gone most of the day and only there to sleep really.
4 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Rooms are about the size of a Redroof, but everything is clean and shines. I will stay here again.
7 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice location"
Great location wonderful transportation....staying at the resort best thing I did.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Se-Se
"Great family trip"
Great time! Kids (ages 6 and 8) had a blast! Will definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Alysia
"Walt Disney Stay"
It was great. The Magic Express from the airport excellent. Got to the hotel and the room was two beds but the staff rapidly went to work and got us a king bed. Great stuff. Buses to the parks and everything on time. Me and my wife had a great time.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Quick Disney trip"
The service at check in was not what I would expect from a Disney resort. The man that checked us in didn't smile and seemed annoyed by being there. The rooms are nice for the $$$ the theme is very fun and perfect for kids. The beds are a little hard.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Denise
"Disney trip"
Room service was suboptimal for a disney resort.
5 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
Not a five star hotel but very nice for the price. It's great to have a less expensive option at a Disney World resort. Plus how much time are you in your room when at Disney? Clean, comfortable bed, and nice shower I'm good!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"A nice getaway."
Clean, nice atmosphere, very reasonable.
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015