All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1701 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Clean
    Great amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Once but never again"
The hotel looked cool and all staff was great! The rooms were small and smelled funny! There was mold on the shower curtain and back of the bathroom door! It also looked like they painted over mold in the bathroom. It did the job for 1 night but we had no room for our child's pack-n-play to be set up
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Christina
One night visit, was good, but not great. No towels at the pool and the lines for the buses were really long.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Good for Kids"
Great basic hotel for kids. If you are a couple without kids, you might want to choose elsewhere. You also might want to spend extra for a preferred room. The resort is pretty large.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Carrie
"Returning visitor"
This was our second stay at All-Star Sports and it's been a perfect fit for our family both times. I've read reviews about a loud atmosphere and kids running around everywhere but that hasn't been our experience. That could have something to do with the fact that we go during the "off season" in October, but there was a cross-country event in town with several competitors staying at the hotel and we still had a great experience.
6 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Abby
"Late night safety and comfort."
My daughter and I take time every year to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We always stay at a Disney value resort so that when the park closes at midnight, we have a safe way to travel back to our hotel on their bus shuttle system. It's always a perfect arrangement!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Joanne
Disney hotels are so so but the price is high. Long wait times and we had to get our room bands keyed 3 times and 2 still didn't work. Disney is wasting a lot of money on these bands that cannot be reused. I had my Disney band but they could not update the room info to it. Had to get another band. We did not even get to go to the extra magic hours.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
The room was fine except for lack of towels paying for 4 adults in the room. Big disappointment was bus service. Saw multiple busses for other theme parks. We waited a very long time for an Epcot bus. It caused us our first fast passes even though we allowed enough time.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Disneyworld tests my patience every minute"
Budget Disney room was fairly clean, except for the sticky spot on the carpet and the usual grime(not much) in the bathroom. Would love to have queen beds in the double rooms! We stayed during an off-peak time and the Disney buses were really packed. They obviously need more buses. It took about 45-50 minutes to just to get to downtown Disney from the hotel. It is a 25 minute drive. Meals were good and not too expensive. Cafeteria was packed and hard to move around the checkout at the cashier. And this was an off-peak time :)
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Stayed here for one night just so we didn't have to drive back home after Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. Room was good enough. You can tell it's an older Disney hotel. Rooms seem a little dated. It was good enough for what we needed, wouldn't stay here if looking for luxury, but was fine for the price. We didn't even have time to explore the grounds so that was a bummer. Check in staff was friendly and knowledgable.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Debra
This is one of our favorite Disney resorts
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Stacey
"Short Stay"
The room was clean but you can tell the age of the resort/rooms. The staff was accomendating. Overall you get what you pay for with a value. I prefer the moderate over the value resorts based off the in room/resort amenities.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Disney All Star Sports Resort"
The All Star Sports Resort has become less budget friendly over the years, but is still an acceptable choice if you are determined to stay on Disney property and want to remain under $130 per night. The rooms are very standard, with no real thrill to them. The Hotel itself is well decorated and has several large pools, spread out enough so that it didn't seem over crowded.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great for what we needed!"
We had 3 little boys going on this trip...they LOVED the play areas!! Football field??!! We spent most of our time there when at the hotel! The rooms were small but, I suppose that is because they assume people would be spending most of their time at the parks...which we did. Still would have appreciated a bit more space for the 4 people in our room. The hotel only has one place to eat, a food court. It gets crazy busy in there at meal times and seating options are "grab whatcha can". We went during off-peak season and it was still crazy in there. I cannot imagine the chaos when the summer or spring break roll around. Again, perhaps they assume people will eat at the parks most days. We would definitely come again and stay! We would request a larger room and plan to eat most meals off site. Staff was SUPER friendly!! LOTS OF FUN OUTSIDE STUFF FOR BOYS!!!!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
T's Mama
"OK if you are just looking at Price!"
The rooms definitely need a renovation. I knew we were not getting a 5 star room given the price, so my expectations were low. The carpets were disgusting. We were looking for value so it was not as important as it might have been. The battery in our door lock was out and we waited outside our room for 45 min for a maintenance person to come fix the problem. Given that we had just finished an 8 hr drive with two children, we were not happy to wait for several people to decide what was wrong. The young woman who came initially told us later when it was fixed we would definitely have some Disney "magic moments" for our inconvenience. However, we did not experience any "magic moments". In my opinion don't promise to do something and not follow through. Also, the lack of luggage carts was not appreciated. It would have been extremely helpful to have some for the guests to transport their luggage rather than waiting forever for the delivery from the baggage handlers. I will give the young lady, Mindy, at the pool a big "atta girl" for her activities the afternoon we spent at the large pool at the property. She was extremely pleasant and very good with the children and showed a great deal of enthusiasm which I am sure is difficult to maintain on a daily basis. On the whole the staff overall was very pleasant but as usual there were the few exceptions.
4 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Ellen
"Overnight stay"
We enjoyed the convenience of the location. Room was clean and comfortable. Would have been nice to have a coffee maker in the room but other than that it served its purpose. Property was maintained and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
"Not our usual stay at the World!"
I have stayed on Disney property numerous times. This time just wasn't up to par. Fixtures were rusted, grounds needed tending, paint fading, and just run down looking. Not typical Disney.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Joshua
"nice place at a good price"
Very nice. Very crowded. Food at the food court was awesome. Would stay again.
5 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Not too bad, just wasn't given the right room"
I asked for a king bed not on the ground floor, and was put in a room with 2 double beds, on the ground floor right next to the pool. The pool was open until 11 and kids were in the pool yelling and running right past our room until about midnight. When I called front desk to ask if I could be moved I was told they had no extra rooms. The hotel itself was nice for the price, and the shuttle was convenient. My only issue was the room location and not getting what I asked for when I booked the room.
2 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Christie
"Disney All Star Sports"
Very nice clean hotel. Loved the sports theme. The food was awesome & reasonably priced. Nice game room for the kids. Shuttle system was very convenient & free.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Christy
Check in took 1 hr, Disney computer was down. Not too happy with check in.
4 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
LUCY
"Aweful expensive stay"
When we got to our room it was still occupied! Nobody would answer at front desk so we had to hike back all the way to the front, wait half an hr to get a room in which we found a roach on the bed! And they are proud ofthe room prices, food in the foodcourt was aweful an overpriced, the typical trap for tourists.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Everything is excellent"
It's very good experience, we like it very much, we will go again next year.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
thomas
"Good value for the price"
the hotel and surrounding area was great. When we arrived the "system" was down, so we received a card to get into the room. The next day the card did not work and we were given bands. We should have gotten them when we arrived. However the bands did not work in all areas. That is our only complaint.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Another great trip"
It was as expected been there before
6 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
We had no complaints about our stay at the resort. Everything was up to par. Good value and good times. We stayed Labor Day weekend.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Angela
"Just ok"
Room is small and could hear every word spoken through room adjoining door so overall just an average room. Wish they had a coffeemaker in the room also.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Volleyball weekend"
We got to check-in early with no problem. Room was centrally located at resort near pool area. Shuttle bus to downtown Disney was a little overcrowded and didn't seem to run as many buses as the other attractions. One bus goes to all All Star Resorts so they fill up fast so it may take awhile to get where your going. Definelty need to give yourself at least an hour to get to downtown Disney even though it is only 15 minutes away.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Best place for vacation"
Nice and relax
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
jaime
Great everything you need.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2015
"First family trip"
It was nice, but wish it came with complementary breakfast. The food was great at the food court and so was the staff. Check in and check out was pretty fast, no wait time. Would definitely come again!
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Diana
"Excellent Resort."
Everything was perfect. Only my concern is that in the room refrigerator,iron box,hair dryer included,but the important thing like coffee maker/microwave not in the room.
9 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
VINOD
"Lack of guest service training cost us $60"
Attempted to get boarding pass printed at concierge desk. Girl told me their system didn't work for the airline we were flying (I assume Frontier doesn't pay Disney millions for that right) but that the transportation desk could in the morning. Arrived 10 minutes before they opened, waited 20 minutes to be told I had to print at the airport (which cost $60). There were business centers at 2 other resorts we visited after the girl told me they would be able to print in the morning that I could have printed at the business centers for free.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Excellent hotel with amenities for staying in Orlando
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
aaron
"Wonderful stay !!!"
better than expected. Only thing that needs improvement is number of cashiers and service in food court.
8 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
karen
"Clean and basic Disney value motel."
Nice clean motel on Disney property for a good value. The stay includes access to transportation and airport shuttle. The rooms are nothing fancy (and a little worn) but they are clean and comfortable.
6 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Jere
Celebratwd 10th birthday. Had a blast, the staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean.
6 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Tina
The only thing that would have bothered me would have been the light in the bathroom. It flickered when you turned it on, but other than that the room was fine for two people. I wouldn't recommend a group or family staying in a standard room because it was tiny.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Kimi
My only issue are the size of the beds! Too small for me, otherwise great place to stay
7 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Alain
"Clean and comfortable"
This room is tiny, but clean. We spent very little time in the room, so it's great for a cheap place to lay your head at night.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice to stay with value"
Was good to stay out there since that's the only Disney resort in the category that offer vegetarian option. But it would have been nice if there were more option to eat. Washroom needs to be more cleaner and if you going there get your room freshner since you will smell some of our.
Isha
"it's very nice .t The food court is not plenty of"
My son love the sports . The Swimming pool is good. I Love it. But The food court is not plenty of food . My son love the sports . The Swimming pool is good. I Love it. But The food court is not plenty of food .
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
The hotel was ok. We only stay there 3 nights. The beds were small. Staff was very friendly.
juliana
"hotel for all ages"
experience is a magical time the staff knows how to make you feel very comfortable everyone is always so pleasant they will help all they can and always with a smile
"Weekday Disney retreat"
Very Nice hotel for the price paid $69 a night, very friendly and caring staff, rooms super clean, only a small fridge in room wish there was a microwave and coffee pot with children. It's Disney's version of a motel 6 with a disney touch. Live the bus transportation to the parks and all disney has to offer. Will stay again
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel stay and had all the amenities."
I had the most wonderful time in all the theme parks. The fast pass were helpful and the parade was spectacular with the light. The fireworks was great lightning the sky in different color. All in all I had a fantastic time.
Rosa
Nice, clean hotel. The staff were very friendly and willing to assist with anything.
Iro
"A lovely stay"
A very comfortable and enjoyable stay. The food court had a variety of choices, great for picky eaters and vegetarians. Fun games at pool. One flaw, rooms are a tad small, but I would stay at this resort again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Millicent
"Expected more from Disney."
Just old and very cheap looking. And for the price, can get 4-5 star hotel not too far away.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
itay
"Orlando visit."
Overall the stay was good, hotel room could have had a small coffee pot. Unfortunately we had a lot of rain during our stay.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Hotel with the Disney experience"
Loved my stay at the all star resort was very convenient
Other trip Aug 15, 2015