All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1701 W Buena Vista DrLake Buena VistaFL32830United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
    Clean
ok --- a bit expensive for the product but to be expected on Disney property
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Letdown for a Disney property"
Roaches in our room and dirty towels still hanging over shower. We had two rooms and A/C in both didn't work, even after we complained. Tv remote also didn't work.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Value deal at WDW"
great value hotel on the Disney property
1 night trip Dec 8, 2015
WILLIAM
"Low end hotel"
Loved the theme of the hotel and what it had to offer such as the pools and dining. I stayed in the football section which ended up being very loud because there was a football field right outside my room in between the 2 buildings with a lot of kids out there yelling and screaming. Even being inside the room which was felt old and outdated, it was loud, and it lasted late until after 11pm. Also whenever someone in a room about you flushes the toilet, out can hear it running through the pipes in the wall. I was expecting better quality from a Disney Resort hotel, so I was disappointed and would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2015
Cheer Traveler
The staff were friendly and helpful as one would expect from a Disney Hotel however the room, especially the bathroom, was in need of serious refresh. Peeling paint, accumulation of an unknown substance on top of the bathroom door frame, sink drain stopper in need of repair. Convenience factor of the Disney Transportation System was the biggest plus.
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"worst ever"
Horrible,horrible
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
Sandra
A very nice hotel for the price. No need to spend thousands of dollars at a deluxe resort when you have the all star resorts. If your plan is to spend the whole day and night at the parks this is the resort for u.
4 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Overnight Disney stay"
The room was okay to meet our needs, sleep. At check-in, the star gave me somewhat of a hard time because I only listed one adult on the reservation and had my family of 4(total). I don't know the issue as almost all hotels allow 4 guests to a room. They told me they would text me my room number, then got a text an hour later (after leaving for the park) to see the front desk. A Disney staff member met us at the room with the comment that someone had problems getting into the room = bit odd. The beds are extremely small like all Disney rooms. I don't know why Disney does not understand you are there to rest for the night. Provide at least 2 queen beds a room!! No matter the hotel they are all the same. The rooms are always clean, but unless you stay at the top level Disney hotel they are similar to a "motel" with no real glamour. The averaged prices rooms are always the furthest from the front which is disappointing after a long walk in the parks. But overall, what I expected.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Staff was rude and incompetent"
Reservations were screwed up from the get go. 4 people in my party and had us all in different buildings.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Good choice for the one night.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Worst experience"
This is the worst hotel that I've ever stayed at. - Their check-in is super slow. - My girlfriend was changing her clothes around 9am and the cleaning lady just came in without knocking the door. - When we return from epcot in the evening, the room was not cleaned at all. We tried to argue with the front desk and the manager gave us another room. - But the new room had a big big cockroach and many other bugs, so we switched back to the original room....
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
"Thanksgiving Family Reunion"
Had a great stay. It was a nice place to spend time at the pool or walk around and see all the wonderful sights at the hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Travis
It was satisfactory.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
Lanny
"Ok"
We purchased two rooms. One room was great while the other had hair on sink and in the tub. Disney corrected it but still a little let down considering when you think of Disney.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Sherry
"Small bare bones room"
Small room. 1 shampoo. The vanity wasn't big enough for my stuff. Bathroom was very small. The toilet missed the door by inches. Spend the extra money and stay at Coronado or riverside.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Probably my least favorite out of the all star resorts. Don't get me wrong, it gets the job done, but food/staff here is a hit or miss. If you're looking for a less expensive option, try Pop Century. That one remains my favorite.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
"great room for the price"
room was very nice. was a little cramped for 4 adults but did not spend much time in room so it worked out fine. room was very clean and beds were comfortable. asked for more pillows as they were a little small for the bed.everyone on the property was very helpful and friendly. rooms were quite and we felt very safe coming and going as we did not return to our room until very late every evening.
5 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2015
lynn
"Great for families with young children"
Excellent for young families and grade school kids. We stayed only two night an d very pleased with facilities. Rooms were spartan but it is a "value" resort.
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
grandparents
Good hotel for the price. The cleaning staff showed up at our room at 8:30am even with the privacy place sign out wanted to know when we were going to leave!
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
I only stayed for one night. I was meeting my family in Magic Kingdom the next day and then staying with them. I was disappointed that my room was way in the back of hotel by parking lot and than to top off I had a sprained ankle and when I got to my room the key didn't work. It was 10 PM, I was a tired, hungry and my ankle hurt so when I got back to front desk I was not happy. I asked for my room to be move and at first they couldn't and then they were able to and it worked at much better for me.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Very Nice Value Resort"
Overall I absolutely loved the All Star Sports Resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The food was good...we ordered pizza a couple nights, had burgers/fries, pasta and breakfast. Two pools to choose from that were very close to our room. We had a great view of the "Football" field. The room was a little small but it definitely served its purpose-which was sleeping/bathing :). We spent most of our time in the parks! We will definitely be back again
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Loved it. Close to pool. Night time movies on Astro turf football field were so much fun. And free!!
3 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
sarah
stayed for one night it was not a bad place a little expensive don't think I would stay for a week but did its job for the night
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
"Friendly cast members"
love it, super friendly cast members, clean room and not crowded. They have their own bus to magic kingdom.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Great Transportation to Disney Parks"
It was great staying at a hotel connected to Disney services and transportation. The grounds were beautiful as were the rooms.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
steven
"Always a good time"
We wanted to stay at Disney and celebrate my husband's birthday
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
peter
"Love it all"
loved the sports theme, room was clean. The ameneties are great. Loved everything
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Lourdes
"Door to door service!"
Always a good stay! We choose this hotel for the great price and the convenience to & from MCO on the Magic Express and straight on to the various parks = door to door service = perfect for families ;)
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Amazing experience"
Was an amazing stay. This was my first stay at a disney resort and even though the reviews made this resort look like a mediocre resort it well exceeded my expectations and i am very glad i choose to stay there perfect 5/5
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
evrything was great, Bathroom in the room should be slightly bigger and their should be separate option for light and exhaust.
7 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Gurdeep
"Magical Birthday Trip"
Everything was smoothly run, clean, fun and professional! Worth the money and made our Disney trip so easy!!
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Melanie
"Checks all the boxes"
Hotel is convenient and has a simple layout. Buildings are marked very well and still easy to find at night. Bus service is centralized and easy to get to. Bus service was always on time. Hotel concierge desk was outstanding. The airport transportation and luggage collection system were great. The food market has some very healthy dinning choices and everything was fresh and hot. No table service restaurants. If you have budget constraints, I would recommend this over an off-property location. If it had one glaring disadvantage I would say the ride to "Disney Springs" is very long and almost painful.
6 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Christopher
"Family stay October 2015"
We feel that Disney's efforts to improve cleanliness and service in the value resorts is showing and we appreciate that.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Meh... not worth the savings."
Had issue checking in with Disney. MAKE SURE you put the correct number of guests (including kids) on your reservation. Somehow that is a big deal for Disney. Caused a half hour delay trying to check in. Don't try to sleep in, there is a lot of activity and the hallways are noisey.Not to mentions, the maid was knocking on our door starting at 8:00AM, then back at 9:00!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Gordie
Just stayed to sleep and get transportation to theme parks. Bed was average to just below average. Other than that it was fine.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"GREAT TIME"
CLEAN ROOM "DISNEY STYLE" HAVE STAYED AT MOST OF DISNEY'S RESORTS BEST VALVE BY FAR.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Fun time"
I had a wonderful time especially at the pool area,but need to upgrade on the food court not too many choice for Dinner,Transportation was great service Had a great hope to see u back in February 2016.With my loving new husband it will be his first visit to Orlando.
4 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Shaheeda
"NEEDS UPDATING"
NEEDS REFURBISHED. ESP FOR THE FAMILIES THAT CANNOT AFFORD THE OTHER LUXURY HOTELS. YOU SHOULDN'T WALK IN AND SAY "DEFINITELY A $100 A NITE HOTEL" BUT IT HAS CHEAP WRITTEN ALL OVER IT 3 SHADES OF PAINT ON THE BATHROOM WALLS.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Disappointed in Disney"
Tried to register online prior to headed to the hotel. I didn't have a Disney code so I couldn't get on. Called the property directly and they said they couldn't look it up because it was Expedia and not booked through Disney. I'm pretty sure they can find it, but didn't want to go to he effort. Check-in was just as bad - I booked 2 rooms and it took a long time because the Disney rep said I didn't book directly with them so the room wasn't linked correctly to my bracelet (the Disney answer to linking all credit purchases, room keys, etc. to one place that is easy to carry on your arm) and it took more than 30 minutes just to check in. We were late arriving and wanted to get to the park for the Halloween event, so this added to our frustration. The college student working with us was doing his best and trying very hard to please, but supervisors were less than excellent in customer service.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Carole
Just Ok.. like a motel.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Not impressed."
Slow internet. No microwave.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Stefanie
"resort services were really good."
It was so comfortable because we could use the suttle service. The room was smaller than I had thought, however clean service was so nice too. Overall I satisfied with services from this resort.
4 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
JEONGYEON
"Once but never again"
The hotel looked cool and all staff was great! The rooms were small and smelled funny! There was mold on the shower curtain and back of the bathroom door! It also looked like they painted over mold in the bathroom. It did the job for 1 night but we had no room for our child's pack-n-play to be set up
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Christina
One night visit, was good, but not great. No towels at the pool and the lines for the buses were really long.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Good for Kids"
Great basic hotel for kids. If you are a couple without kids, you might want to choose elsewhere. You also might want to spend extra for a preferred room. The resort is pretty large.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Carrie
"Returning visitor"
This was our second stay at All-Star Sports and it's been a perfect fit for our family both times. I've read reviews about a loud atmosphere and kids running around everywhere but that hasn't been our experience. That could have something to do with the fact that we go during the "off season" in October, but there was a cross-country event in town with several competitors staying at the hotel and we still had a great experience.
6 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Abby
"Late night safety and comfort."
My daughter and I take time every year to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We always stay at a Disney value resort so that when the park closes at midnight, we have a safe way to travel back to our hotel on their bus shuttle system. It's always a perfect arrangement!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Joanne
Disney hotels are so so but the price is high. Long wait times and we had to get our room bands keyed 3 times and 2 still didn't work. Disney is wasting a lot of money on these bands that cannot be reused. I had my Disney band but they could not update the room info to it. Had to get another band. We did not even get to go to the extra magic hours.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
The room was fine except for lack of towels paying for 4 adults in the room. Big disappointment was bus service. Saw multiple busses for other theme parks. We waited a very long time for an Epcot bus. It caused us our first fast passes even though we allowed enough time.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Disneyworld tests my patience every minute"
Budget Disney room was fairly clean, except for the sticky spot on the carpet and the usual grime(not much) in the bathroom. Would love to have queen beds in the double rooms! We stayed during an off-peak time and the Disney buses were really packed. They obviously need more buses. It took about 45-50 minutes to just to get to downtown Disney from the hotel. It is a 25 minute drive. Meals were good and not too expensive. Cafeteria was packed and hard to move around the checkout at the cashier. And this was an off-peak time :)
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2015