All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
4401 Grand Floridian Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Elegant Disney experience"
Loved the complete Disney experience and the architecture and interior design of the hotel can't be beat. I thought I was booking one of the less expensive rooms and wasn't expecting much but the room was HUGE with tons of space. We booked a theme part view and got an amazing fireworks show every night. Loved all the Disney channels, especially the Classic Disney channel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Judy
"Wish we could get some sleep."
We end up with a group of drunks next door to us. They were fighting and shouting until 1:30 Am. We complained to the hotel front desk 3 times over 2 hours, explaining to them that we have 3 toddlers that needs to sleep, they finally sent security to intervene, after I got out of my bed and walked over 2 buildings to the hotel lobby to complain. I definitely did not expect that from a luxury hotel. The service was terrible. The front desk supervisor will not let me talk to the hotel manager. We will not stay there again.
6 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Sara
"Best Hotel at Disney"
Everything about our experience was wonderful. Staff was exceptional with service and catered to our every need. Worth paying the extra money for when visiting such a great destination.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Angela
"wonderful hotel"
this hotel is fantastic the staff is so friendly and they go out of their way timbers you
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Tina
"Beautiful Honeymoon!"
Everything was beautiful!! Staff, decor, rooms, food, etc..cant complain about anything. Everyone and everything was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Christine
Great experience! It was a very relaxing vacation. The Grandfloridian was perfect for our trip. It offered many options for activities and entertainment. I will be staying there again !
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Perfect location and great staff"
Love the location and the attitude of the staff. Very hospitable. Loved taking boat to magic kingdom. Also loved late night hours at park as a perk for staying in Disney resort. Price is quite high so I couldn't afford this very often but it is a treat.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Don
We have stayed at the Grand Floridian many times. We found the staff very pleasant and professional, more so this time than in the past. The rooms need a little updating. The rug in our room was stained and so was the sofa. I think for the prices that they charge this should not be the case. We visited between August 6th-9th. There was a convention going on with several hundred people. I have no problem with that, however, these people were all on the top floor rooms and being catered to. We made our reservation several months ago and asked for a room on a higher floor. The Bell captain took us to a room on the 3rd floor which was already occupied. We were than given a room on the ground floor facing the bushes. It was hot and buggy there. When I ask if we could have a different room I was told nothing was available. I feel that returning guest should be treated with a little more care than people who you will possibly never see again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Jo
"Classy and family friendly"
We love the GF - book a vacation at least every other year and will return for years to come. A 5 Star
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Amazing disney hotel"
Amazing experience and would recommend to all! Great location to magic kingdom and pool was awesome!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
katie
"Family hotel with lots to do!"
We were almost at the end of our 3 week travel, business & R&R and when we arrived at the hotel, the clerk was really nice but the room wasn't ready. She was well aware that we reserved a king bed but since it wasn't ready, she said they would text us when it's ready. Went to Disney, paid for the 'fast track', got our text but when we got back to the hotel, we had 2 double beds. My husband was very upset, especially because the room was very expensive and this was the R&R of our trip. We explained our issue to at least 3 people with the final one a manager and nobody could do anything for us. Needless to say, for the price we were disappointed and yes, they then told us they were sold out. They sent us a box of sweet goodies, etc, but still didn't upgrade or offer us a discount. We travel all over the world and were disappointed that this happened.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
CAS
"New look rooms"
Disney's best hotel for a reason !
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"perfect"
We could not have chosen a better hotel. Easy access via monorail and busses. Great staff.
5 night trip Aug 1, 2014
KG
"Five stars!"
This was a luxurious stay worth every penny. We didn't want to leave.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Val
"Very Nice Hotel, but not worth the price"
My wife and I have always wanted to stay at the Grand Floridian Hotel. It has looked so majestic over the years that we have traveled to Disney World. Finally, we stayed there last week for our 35th wedding anniversary. While there is nothing bad I can say about the hotel, it was first class in every way, I still do not feel it is worth the cost. The room we had was nothing special. I think our room at the Board Walk Villa was much nicer at 2/3rds the cost. So if money is not an issue for you it is a great place to stay. If you are debating staying there due to the cost, don't spend the money. Other Disney hotels are just as nice for a lot less. Jim
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great location but overpriced."
We stayed here because the close proximity to Magic Kingdom. The convenience is pretty awesome. There was some construction. The staff was nice, room was clean. The major downside is the food quality. Breakfast was basically glorified McDonald's. The prices were high but if the food had been at least somewhat decent I wouldn't have cared. We only spent one night and moved to the Waldorf Astoria for the rest of our vacation. It was worth it for the ones day but I'm glad we stayed at another hotel for the rest of the week. I would have been so disappointed to stay there.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Magical and Grand!"
Love love love!!!!! Had a magical experience there!!!!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Hotel is showing it's age."
Check in process was long. They said it was from Expedia not putting my grandchild's name on the reservation. The worst part of staying there was you could not find anywhere to eat unless you had a advance reservation.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
lin
"You get what you pay for!"
Really beautiful hotel and grounds. Friendly and inviting staff. Transportation hub to all Disney properties. Expensive but will be going back again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"The Best"
The ONLY place to stay while at Disney
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
connie
"Outstanding Hotel"
Expensive but I think that this hotel was best hotel in Disney area. I strongly recommend this hotel in particular if you are considering to enjoy Magic Kingdom.
Other trip May 29, 2014
sakura
"In a Class by Itself..."
What a great experience...best Disney visit yet...Hotel was super... great view... great location and super clean. Extremely well-organized...
Other trip May 27, 2014
Dick
"One of the best"
If you stay at The Grand Floridian stay in building Sugar Loaf. It is great for adults and children. There are snacks, food, drinks almost 24/7. There were 3 children with us and this fulfilled those sporadic "hunger pains," The staff was most attentive to our needs. The building only has access with the Disney band. The cliental seem to be well behaved and not the usual out-of-control Disney visitors. Theropod was right off of the snack area, but very quiet.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Vickie
"Terrific"
On arrival there was a problem offering the exact room as booked ( room with only one bed in it ) but we're thrilled to be upgraded to a beautiful room with a balcony overlooking the Magic Kingdom and just the one very comfortable queen bed - terrific. So comfortable we're we that all of our meals are taken in the room ( excellent room service ) except for afternoon tea in the Grand View Tea Room - a delight ! The hotel is quite expensive but both my partner and I thought it great value for the money. We could still park on the checkout day while we visited the park and the boat services a charming touch. All in all a magical experience.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Terence Parsons
Restaurants are overpriced
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
"Surpassed my expectations"
After a 4 hour flight, we were forced to sit in the "Magical Express Bus" at the airport for 55 minutes before our 45 minute trip to the hotel...which was anything but magical ... we thought the bus staff that met us were all non-english speaking but it turned out they were just rude. When we arrived at GF a conceirge staff greeted us at the bus by our name and announced that we were chosen as "family of the day". Our room was upgraded and the entire staff was friendly. Rooms were immaculate and spacious. It was just what we needed and GF surpassed our expectations. We're already planning to return.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
bill
"Expectation too high"
Never having been to Disney World & wanting to experience the "MAGIC" of that plus what seemed to be the most awesome hotel, I did not hesitate to have my first visit to begin at the Grand Floridian regardless of the cost. All procedures were handled very professional. Got to the room and it was very nice. Problem was the balcony door would not open and both stoppers in the bathroom sinks would not hold water. Reported this to the front desk before going to dinner at the Café. Was told it would be taken care of immediately. It never was taken care of which disappointed me greatly. I suppose my expectation for a room that was almost $1000 for two nights was too high.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Sherry
"Beautiful hotel"
Excellent hotel, beautiful grounds and wonderful food. Stayed six days to take my 5 year old granddaughter to Disney. Had view of lagoon and Magic Kingdom from our porch. Watched the fireworks every night and the boat show. The pools provided a much needed break each afternoon. Would definitely visit this hotel again!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"GRAND FLORIDIAN MAGIC KINGDOM"
WE BOOKED THE FLORIDIAN BECAUSE WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIMILAR TO THE GRAND CALIFORNIAN, VERY DISAPPOINTED. WE ASKED FOR CONCIERGE FLOOR WHICH DOES NOT COMPARE TO CA IT WAS COMPARABLE TO COMFORT INN WITHOUT THE WAFFLE MAKER. THE TABLES WERE NOT CLEARED AN HOUR AFTER I LEFT AND IT WAS CAFETERIA STYLE RATHER THAN THE COMFORT OF A LOUNGE. THE CONCIERGES IN THIS BUILDING WERE SNIDE UNHELPFUL AND RUDE. I WAS APPALLED. TO BE FAIR THE CONCIERGES IN THE MAIN BUILDING WERE WONDERFUL. THE GROUNDS WERE BEAUTIFUL. ACCESS TO THE MONORAIL WAS A PLUS. FRIENDS HAD STAYED THERE AND FOUND THE SAME PROBLEMS. THE INCONSISTENCY WAS DISCONCERTING. ONE DAY AT THE CABANA WE WERE UNABLE TO ORDER FOOD FROM TWO ATTENDANTS THE NEXT DAY WITH ONE ATTENDANT WE WERE ABLE TO ORDER FOOD AND SHE BROUGHT MY GRANDSON TOYS FOR THE POOL ECT. NEVER COULD GET STRAIGHT ANSWERS AS TO IF MAIL SERVICE WAS AVAILABLE LAUNDRY SERVICE ECT UNLESS I WENT TO THE BUILDING WALKED IN AND CHECKED MYSELF. WHEN I WENT TO RESERVE THE POOL CABANA ONE DAY I WAS TOLD BY MY CONCIERGE THAT IT WOULD BE FASTER IF I DID IT MYSELF AND WALKED OVER.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Amazing hotel w/ uninformed/uninterested concierge"
The check-in was flawless and the facility incredible, but the concierge could not navigate their own system to link my reservation with the Disney resort I was relocating to on the next night, gave me incorrect information about using my magic bands (online registration does NOT activated them), and as a result I stood at the counter with two breakfast meals while the people behind me complained as the cast member informed me that "It's not my problem". Then, I had to spend time fixing issues rather than relaxing. To make the situation worse, the resort concierge never apologized and said that the computer showed the reservations linked and I should just pay for my expenses for the day and save receipts to submit later IF they get the issue resolved. The concierge turned this into a frustrating nightmare!
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Pete
"Elegant Hotel in Disney World"
The Grand Floridian has to be the top of the line hotel in Disney World. Everything was first class: the main lobby was breathtaking, the rooms were large and comfortable and every staff member (cast member, since this is Disney) was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
John & Jane
"Disappointing"
Disappointing to have absolutely no amenities in the room (eg mini bar with water, fruit juice, etc). Also hotel refused to guarantee us connecting rooms until I spoke with at least 3 managers. Even then they would only "do the best they could" even after explaining that we were travelling with a 2.5 year old and could not have her separate from us. Even once we arrived we were not given the reserved king size bed. Disappointing for such an expensive hotel.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Best hotel in Disney. Closest to magic kingdom!"
Perfect weather, perfect hotel. I have stayed here for 18 years and would never go anywhere else! The smell of the lobby is amazing with fresh flowers everywhere! The rooms we stayed in were just redone. The beds are amazing!! The Gasparilla Grill is open 24 hours and is perfect for late night eating after the parks!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
melanie
"Great Hotel, Great Service"
I stayed in a club level room. The room, location, and service were all excellent! If you want to have a luxurious vacation, this is the place to stay. It is only minutes from Magic Kingdom. At club level, you have multiple food options throughout the day and personal concierge. It was a superior vacation and experience at Grand Floridian!!
8 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
"Nice hotel convenient to Disney bus & monorail."
A little disappointed in size of room given the cost, but the staff friendliness and comfort was first class!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Becky
"Excellent Hotel for Convience"
My wife and I were both very pleased with the Grand Floridian Hotel in Disney World! Our room was in a great location of the Hotel with a beautiful view located on the water, saw the floating barge light show and fireworks from our balcony every night! Hotel Staff could not have been more friendly and were very accommodating! It was a very convenient location to most of Disney's Parks! The Monorail stopped right outside the Grand Floridian Hotel on the second floor! We had a great time in Disney with our Son, Daughter-in-Law and Grandson! Grand Floridan Hotel is a very plush Hotel and very pricey but, if you could afford it My wife and I would highly recommend staying here!
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Grand Floridian is Grand"
The hotel and service was exquisite. I had no interest in going back to Disney after over 15 years since the last time I had been there. Now, I can't wait to go back!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Ted
"Not worth the money, go to Pop Century instead"
We have stayed with our children in almost all Disney properties in Orlando over the past 15 years, so during a vacation with just my wife and myself, we decided to treat ourselves and spend an evening at the Disney Floridian Hotel, firstly dining at Victoria & Alberts, then spending a night in the hotel. We thought that, due to the price (£470 per night for a room), that we would have a luxurious room with a lot of great facilities.....but when we entered out appointed room, we were very much disappointed. The room was exactly the same as the Pop Century only with different wall paper and an iphone docking station/radio. The bathroom did have an additional sink, but nothing more. We made a complaint and were promptly given a new room (Building 9) overlooking the lagoon, but now we had a large King bed. All other facilities were the same....so no real improvement apart from the bed. What didnt realise that the lagoon transmits sound perfectly, so all through the day and night you could hear, very loudly, the steam train in the Magic Kingdom, with several horn blasts every 10 minutes. Also, the steam boats between the Polynesian hotel gave their horn blasts every 15 minutes. You could even hear Mickey and Minnie (seriously) from the park. The final straw came at 9:00pm, when a private outdoor function (I think a wedding) decided to play music...which at 10:00 was still playing. We left and stayed at Florida Hotel (£120), better luxury, better sleep. Sorry Disney, never again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Worth Every Penny"
My first experience with a Disney Resort. We traveled with a 3.5 year old. The convenience/perks/benefits of staying at a Disney Resort are many. The GF is only one Monorail stop to The Magic Kingdom. This allowed us to come back to the hotel easily for lunch or a nap. We were able to pre-schedule our Fast Passes. This takes a lot of hassle out of a park visit. Use MyDisneyExperience.com. It is easy and invaluable! Book meal reservations far in advance. The beauty and upkeep of the GF truly makes it feel like a resort. This was a splurge for us, but worth every penny. We didn't need a rental car (free Magical Express to/from the airport), we didn't need to venture far for food, pool, boating, movies, entertainment (the lobby is amazing), and there are at least 3 character dining events you can do in the GF. Plenty for kids to explore (waterslide, arcade, pin trading.) We booked a Standard Club Level room which included a continental breakfast, light snacks around dinner time (we actually used this for dinner several nights), and dessert later in the evening. ALL right in our building lobby! Alcohol, juices, coffee, and soda were included and most were available around the clock. This also included a concierge desk right in our building's lobby. I would recommend not spending extra for a view, but rather on the Club Level upgrade. The GF is so beautiful, you just need to walk a few steps if you want to see the lake, lagoon, or castle.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Rebekah
"Honeymoon at the happiest place on earth"
The hotel is so beautifully maintained and detailed. The staff are amazing! Everyone was so nice, so enthusiastic, and so courteous, that we didn't want to ever leave.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"starting to show its age"
There was no TV channel programs in the room. Had to go on the TV to see what the descriptions were and then they didn't match what was shown. The pictures in the room were all faded and very old. There were not enough drawers to lay out your clothes and had to keep them in our luggage, lived out of our luggage. The toilet bowls are the old round style, not the new modern elongated bowles.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
maggie
"Fun with the grandkids"
Beautiful hotel with staff that made you feel welcomed. Will definitely stay here the next trip to Disney.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Great relaxing Hotel with the friendliest staff."
The front desk knew we were arriving on an early morning flight 7 am and they gave us a room to sleep in free of charge before our rooms were ready the end of the day. We were able to sleep a little and then enjoy the parks. The concierge desk most helpful booking our family fast passes and loading them on our bracelets which I love. The bracelet works as your key, entry to parks, charge card and fast pass ticket all in one.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel!"
I've stayed at this hotel many times when I was younger, but had not been back in quite a few years. The Grand Floridian was just as wonderful as I remember. The staff is so polite and attentive. The rooms and terrace views are gorgeous and we even saw the fireworks from our room one of the nights we stayed in with room service. If you are planning to go to the magic kingdom this is the hotel you would want to stay at.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Jen
Everyone that works at this hotel is very friendly. It was an enjoyable experience from check-in till check-out. Any questions I had were answered immediately and everyone was willing to help. Rooms were very clean. No complaints about the hotel
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"The BEST!"
GF never fails to impress, to accommodate, and to make a Disney vacation complete!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
The ineptness of the front desk personnel made our stay less exciting in that they should have greeted us with our Annivarsary gifts and having been aware could have said "welcome and Happy Annivarsary" .
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Princess approved."
We took our five year old granddaughter to Disney and this was a good choice. Location,service and comfort. Breakfast at the hotel was so much fun for our granddaughter as the characters from Disney were making the rounds for photo ops. Our granddaughter was over the moon.
2 night trip Dec 17, 2013
Great service and spectacular experience. Recomend to anyone looking to go to Disney.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Over priced but then what of Disney's isn't
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013