All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1700 Epcot Resort Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Perfect hotel for Food and Wine Festival"
Great property, waking distance from Epoct's international gateway and Disney Hollywood studios.
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
"Fantastic hotel! I highly recommend it!"
The hotel is great. The sand bottom pool, water slide, whirlpool, multiple hot tubs and beach are more than worth the price paid.
5 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
Santo
"Great sand bottom pool and great location"
The Yacht Club Resort is a great place to stay for foodies like us. The onsite restaurants are good and you can take a stroll over to the Boardwalk or into EPCOT(assuming you have passes) for a variety of great foods. You don't have to leave the hotel to relax and enjoy yourself. If you're looking for the perfect easy going experience, grab a drink and truffle fries at the Crew's Cup. The giant sand bottom pool is great to hang out at and has lots of room for everyone of all ages. The rooms are very comfortable and overall the hotel's ambiance makes it difficult to go anywhere else. Definitely our favorite Disney hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Brandon
"Magical"
Staying in a Disney Resort is the only way to go when visiting Disney Parks. Very beautiful and convenient.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
smw
"Beautiful, clean, pool crowded, needs more maids"
The front desk & concierge staff were AWESOME! Rooms clean, beds ok, pool nice but too crowded. Couldnt go in the pool, there really wasn't any room so we just went down the slide a couple of times. People put towels on the chairs to reserve them so in the afternoon it is impossible to get a chair. I heard that they do a sweep of the chairs if they don't think they were being used for a period of time, but i didn't see that. There were so many chairs with only hotel towels on them, no shoes or other belongings. I feel that if there are no belongings but only a hotel towel, the pool staff should clear the chairs. One of the reasons we chose this hotel is because of the pool & we didnt even get to use it. The rooms were very clean but our room wasnt done till aprx 4pm each day. We left every day 1st thing in the a.m, came back at noon & again at 4pm & still wasnt done. We spoke to a manager & she noted to have our room done in the a.m. & after that it was done in the a.m. Its not the maid that was the problem, its a huge hotel & I don't think there is enough maid staff. Disney should have a sufficient amount of maids to have the rooms done in a reasonable amount of time. They should update the safe to keyless. We had the trial magical bracelets which were great & so convenient, you dont have to carry anything when you wear the bracelet but the safe still NEEDS A KEY. I hope they change the fastpass to more than 3 fastpasses & doesn't limit it to 1park.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Charming and convenient for Disney trip"
My friend and I stayed at the yacht club for a quick three day trip to Orlando at the end of August. We didn't want to be bothered renting a car, and with the Disney magic express and resort-wide transportation, we didn't need to. The yacht club itself was very quaint and charming, and the concierge couldn't have been more helpful- they gave us magic bands that allowed us to set up four fast passes in advance, enabling us to get all of the major attractions in the magic kingdom done in the course of a few hours. There were cabs lined up outside the hotel in the morning, which made it easy to get to universal studios. The pool was fun and the hotels proximity to the boardwalk and world showcase at epcot made it a great location for young-adults. Cant beat staying on premises at Disney, and I'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
jessica
Great Hotel- clean, and close to Epcot. Restaurants are pricey but food was good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great Staff"
Room was fine. For the price of the room, I expected a little more. Hotel convenient to area attractions (walking) On the other hand, the staff was exceptional.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Top Notch with a few reservations"
I have stayed in the Epcot resort area several times, but this was our first stay at the Yacht Club. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The area is very convenient for the Boardwalk, Epcot, Fantasia golf, and Hollywood Studios. My cautions for others- I marked I wanted two rooms with a king bed in each. We received a handicap accessible one queen bed room and a two queen bed rooms. If you are bringing children which we were not--it isn't "Disney"-like. It could have been any very nice hotel in any place. Last point- Buses to Downtown Disney included four resort stops. They are crowded and the rides are longer than you might be expecting.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Kathy S.
"Beautiful hotel, friendly staff"
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very nice and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly, just as you would expect from Disney.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Comfortable but appalling Internet"
This is a comfortable hotel well situated for Epcot and conferences at it and adjacent Disney hotels. I was there for a conference, and paying almost $500 a night. I've spent hundreds of nights in hotels, and this was the worst Internet access I've ever encountered. The connection to the wireless router was strong, but the bandwidth available from the router to the Internet was almost nonexistent. Most of the time, webpages failed to load at all because the browser timed out waiting for an Internet connection that was beyond awful. The front desk referred me to a support team, which told me that this is normal and that if I want useful connectivity I need to go to the lobby because the room connectivity is shared widely. I called back to the front desk, explained the situation, and asked to speak to a manager about the Internet connectivity. I never got a call back from the manager. One time room service, which was wuoted as taking 35 minutes, took an hour 15 minutes to arrive. Given the lack of Internet connectivity, this is a wholly inappropriate place to stay on business. For a family vacation where you want it to be impossible to go online, I'm sure it's fine.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Convenient location, awesome pools"
Antonio at check in was (as was all the Yacht Club staff we dealt with) so friendly . He knows his Disney and helped get our vacation started on the right track. He was awesome. The king room was perfect and had a nice water view. We got to watch the boats come in & out and one night we watched the Epcot fireworks from our balcony. We stayed on the fourth floor and our room had plenty of storage space and was immaculate when we returned each night. Traveling to Disney several times now; once again we felt food and bottled water in the hotel & parks were extremely overpriced.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Truly magical"
From the minute we arrived, we knew we were in for a special treat for our staycation. Our stay was very relaxing and every amenity we could hope for was easily accessible to us (2 adults, 2 school age children).
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Valerie
"very relaxing and memorable stay"
Really can't complain about service and hospitality, exactly what you would expect from Disney, and is why we always come back!! The grounds were beautiful and the lobby was very inviting and attractive. However, for a 4 diamond facility I found it rather tired in several areas. The rooms decor needs updating badly, however the vanity area and bathroom (minus the wallpaper) are classic and really don't date themselves. The towels although plentiful and clean are worn, beat-up, and rough. The bed linens are very simple (that's ok) but the quality is very poor and the beds are very hard. I have stayed at chain hotels with much better beds (sleep number beds) and higher thread count sheets. My only reason for saying this is because it is DISNEY and a 4 diamond resort and I know Disney takes every criticism to heart and uses them for improvement. We had a great time and would do it all over again for the experience. Also, the food was really good and consistent, but you better have reservations or you are not eating.... A little side note; Beaches and Cream is a great little ice cream parlor, but unfortunately could not eat there on this vacation (tried three different times) because it was so very busy. Maybe Disney should open up a separate location (for just the summer months) for quick order items and ice cream selections so they don't lose customers? Maybe pool-side?
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
KH
"Disney losing it's magic touch!"
Hotel was fantastic as always. We used to stay at the Grand Floridian at least once per year but disliked how far away it was from everything when using Disney transportation. The Yacht Club is in such a great spot. You can see Epcot AND Hollywood Studios fireworks each night from the property. The steakhouse on property is also one of the best. I only rated the property three stars because my check-in experience was poor at best. They insisted on taking our bags at valet but then told us it would be a 15-20 minute wait to get them to our room. Come to find out the bags were literally sitting on the curb the whole time. Unneccessary delay and hassle. The front desk took SO long to get us checked in. There were several mistakes made with our room keys so the gentleman had to keep doing it over and over. At concierge, when we were picking up our park tickets the desk clerk was unable to put the tickets on our room card which meant we had to carry around a pocketful of keys and cards. I was told it was a computer glitch. I have stayed at Disney alot and have to say this my all time worst experience in terms of customer service. Not only at the hotel but throughout the parks the attitude of the staff is just not so Disney anymore.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
Byron
"Magical amenities, location, staff"
worth the money great location & amenities everything easy went to Epcot - back to hotel for some swimming and back by boat at night went to Hollywood by boat - Cape May terrific Beach club quick service food great for breakfast
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
grandmother
"Short walk to Epcot"
The hotel was wonderful! It was a short walk to Epcot and situated right near the board walk. My family loved the sand-bottom pool and family friendly atmosphere. They even let us check into our room at 9:30 AM when we arrived! I've never had that happen at any hotel.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Large and comfortable room with great pool"
Quick and polite service from the moment I stepped out of my car. Great room for family of five. Hotel sandy bottom pool is one of the best. Waking distance to Epcot and the boardwalk, and boat service to Hollywood studios. Age is showing in some spots but hotel is very well maintained.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
"Magical Get-A-Way"
The Yacht Club is a lovely resort with all the amenities one looks for on a vacation. It is not overwhelming. The restaurants and gift shop are top rate. The pool area is large enough to comfortably accomodate guests. Activities for children are also provided, including a pirate ship waterslide and evening outdoor movies. I traveled with another adult this visit and found the Yacht Club to be a calm, relaxing retreat.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Joyce
We really enjoyed this hotel. We had an excellent room. We wished we could have stayed longer. There were many things like shopping and trying different restaurants that we didn't get to do.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
family of 5
"Great hotel within walking distance to Epcot"
The thing I like the most about staying at Disney resorts is the ease of getting everywhere. Epcot is a short walk (about 5 min.) or you can take a boat which also goes to Hollywood Studios. The food at the hotel was excellent and there is 24 hour room service. The pool area and grounds of the hotel are very nice. We had a basic garden view room which overlooked an area with trees and water where we saw a family of ducks from our balcony. We couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The atmosphere at the Yacht Club is a bit more relaxed than at the Beach Club. There seemed to be less young children there. The rooms were very nice and the beds were so comfortable. I would definitely stay here again because of the location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Fran
"Best pool in Disney, but rooms need soundproofing"
Our stay was on the club level. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel itself was very clean, and our room was beautiful. The snacks and drinks provided throughout the day were a nice extra touch. The sand bottom pool is hands down the best in Disney. A major complaint though: rooms had no soundproofing. Our room was next to a family that had a few young children with them. While in Disney that is to be expected, but they would wake us up at 6 a.m. screaming every day.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Britt
"Expensive Disney Hotel"
Shows sign of age, and for the price it does not give value for money. All shops and restaurants are expensive at Disney without any extra quality. Exception is Steakhouse at Yacht Club which is very good.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
Nice Hotel and very efficient friendly staff. The only negative thing I would say is that the on-site restaurants close too early. Food very good, very good service otherwise. Room pretty clean and not abused. Boat shuttle great!
4 night trip Jun 3, 2013
Livva
"Great Place"
It is a very nice hotel. It has a great location. Everyone is freindly and it is clean.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Clean and Friendly Place to Stay"
Great place to stay, staff is great. Clean hotel just in need of some updating. Great location.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Amazing pool"
Wonderful service to be expected from disney. As well the best pool on property.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"The Magic has left the Yacht Club."
I just returned from my vacation at the Disney Yacht Club and I have to say that I expected more from a deluxe Disney Resort. The room was worn. The staff was not friendly. I overheard quite a few staff complaining. Service was very slow in the restaurants at this hotel. I had to repeatedly ask the housekeeping staff for shampoo and when I used the coffee cups in the room I did not get clean ones the next day. For the money that I spent I expected better service. I think that the Disney Magic has left the Disney Yacht Club.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Mike at front desk made our stay"
We flew red eye and got to the resort around 8:00 am on 5/11/13. Mike at front desk was kind enough to let us check in early. It's a beautiful and charming place. Loved our stay. Very happy we picked this resort. Love the pools. The board walk is so pretty!
Other trip May 14, 2013
linh
"Disney Yacht Club (May 2-5,2013)"
The Yacht club is an excellent location, with a great staff. We had a couple of things wrong in the room, and Disney took care of each item while we were out. The facility was very clean, and the room was immaculate each day. My only regret is we didn't plan for one day at the pool, which looked great and everyone was have a lot of fun in it. Maybe next year!
Other trip May 6, 2013
"The perfect Vacation"
Hotel Had a friendly staff with some exceptional employees.The hotel is absolutly beautiful on the outside and very upscale on the inside. Rooms are the exact same as The Grand Floridian. They are small but we were not in the room except to sleep.The greatest part is the Location. We walked to Epcot and took a boat ride to Hollywood Studios. Becouse we stayed at this hotel we would drive to the Contemporary Hotel and walk to Magic Kingdom. Just Show your room key. I always rent a car and the investment is well worth it.. Dunkin Donuts every morning 5 min drive. The Pool is by far the best I have ever seen. My grand Daugter was thrilled with the Beach section. Food was great , Valet was perfect the only negitive would be 15.00 per day extra for valet.Overall I would stay her again but I also stayed at Grand Floridian and Contempory. It would be a hard decission. I will always spend a little extra to stay at the Disney Resorts There are so many perks and we use the Magic hours and Fast pass becouse we stay at the resort. Really the perfect vacation.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Regina
"Great for Epcot!"
The resort is great if you're going to Epcot. It's a short wall to the back (special) entrance of the park or you can take the ferry (takes a little longer as it also goes to the boardwalk area). If you're going to Magic Kingdom, however, you have to wait for a shuttle and it's a 10-15 min ride once you're on the shuttle bus. It still beats driving and parking though.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Bradley
"Great for whole family"
Upon arrival so many people greet you...they are so friendly..my parents had a room with a blocked view of the lagoon and they switched them right away...the food was great too....the breakfast buffet at the beach club could have been healthier.....or healthier options.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Fantastic hotel!"
We absolutely love the Yacht Club- best pool on Disney property. Outstanding service, as always.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2013
"Great family resort!"
From the moment we arrived the staff at the Yacht club and resort couldn't have been more helpful!!! They were helpful with everything. The pool lifeguards were extremely diligent in observing the children and adults swimming. I witnessed more than once when they told a child to pull on the red float and assisted them to sit out for awhile. This was extremely reassuring as a parent. There was so much staff that at times it appeared they had nothing to do.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"family friendly"
nice accommodations though we had to persuade the staff to move us closer to our family and kids! Great accolades to the valet staff. Too bad the rest of the EPCOT operation isn't run as cleanly and efficiently.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Kam
"Good choice for families."
Hard to keep the temperature comfortable in the room, despite adjusting the thermostat. Seemed to either be too hot or too cold. Also, the bed pillows were uncomfortable. My only other complaint is that there is no snack bar/grill type of restaurant in this hotel. The only options are a sit-down restaurant and snack bar outside by the pool. Would have been nice to have a better selection for breakfast than the coffee/ pastries available in the coffee stand in lobby. All that being said, it is very convenient for Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Very child friendly"
Very spacious and clean rooms. The staff was a little confused at check in but no other issues. A very awesome pool area for children. We would stay again the location is so great to walk to Epcot.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Alicia
"Great hotel but pricey"
Some of the Disney Hotels are showing their wear. The Yacht Club is still very nice but pricey. Its location to Epcot is a definite plus. BUT the shuttle buses to all the other attractions are ridiculous. Very long waits and alot of stops. From the moment you start waiting at the shuttle stop at the hotel to arrival at your destination, budget one hour on average. A huge waste of vacation time.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Nice Place"
Great Hotel / Resort. We had a nice Disney Experience. Very clean , very well maintained.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Hotel was very nice and in great location. Only problem was one call to room service took over an hour and a half and then they called and said they were out of the beer we wanted. It was not the only food/beverage that they were out of which is not acceptable to me. Staff was nice but not all very knowledgeable about the area. Also, water could be provided in the rooms each day, even for a fee.
4 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Perfect location. Short walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Wonderful pool(s) and activities for children AND adults.
4 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Loved the yacht club!
4 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great for Disney vacation"
Wonderful customer service and a great location for a Disney Park. Mattress on daybed seemed old and son complained of it's comfort. Bathroom was tight for 5 to share. Walk to pool was a long one, but overall didn't detract from our stay. Employees are top notch, always making sure everyone was well taken care of and kids were entertained. Would definitely recommend to someone looking to take a family to Disney. Pool area was excellent to and Magic Express and all transportation was superb as well.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Very, very nice. Staff was exceptional. Grounds were nice. View from room was gorgeous looking out on the Boardwalk. Only complaint was that there were signs in the bathroom about being "green", but the process is completely ignored by the housekeeping staff. We followed the procedure but each day towels were replaced and they threw out perfectly good rolls of toilet paper to replace them with new ones. Not very environmentally friendly.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Baldwin
"exceeded our expectations"
We (my husband, my daughters, 5 and 7, and me) were very impressed with the yacht club resort! We were able to check into our (upgraded) room (very) early, before 9 am. Had our room not been ready, we could have checked in and they would hold our bags to be delivered when the room was ready. Each and every member of the staff was friendly and helpful. We loved taking the ferry over to the boardwalk. The grounds were clean and well kept. Beds were comfy. Room was comfortable also. Overall, a wonderful experience!
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"An average hotel experience."
The room was just an average hotel room - nothing special. There was a gross sticky spot on the carpet that should have been taken care of. The staff was friendly, but did not go out of their way to be helpful. Everything was average - not bad, but it did not meet my expectation for the price.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Very good hotel"
Great for families! Nice pools and has a little sand beach
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Juan
"YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED"
Ok so this was my first time in Disney and i was blown away. The hotel is in a great location, i know most families tend to stay near Magical Kingdom which makes sense for the kids however at the Yacht club you have Epcot and MGM within walking distance. Plus you have a beach, pool, and boardwalk right in the back of your hotel. The pool is top notch for the kids, there is no pool like it. Transportation comes every 20 minutes to the Yacht club so its easy to catch the buses or a boat if your looking to go to the parks. By boat you can only go to EPCOT AND MGM, all other parks you have to take a bus. Listen i know some reviews are very shaky and i personally rely on reviews before i go away so i would not steer anyone wrong by giving my advice. Some people complain about the stupidest stuff but i am not one to do that. The bottom line is the hotel is nice, classy in its own little way but not stuck up at all. Staff is as friendly as you can get. I am telling you, you cant go wrong with this hotel...Hope you enjoy your stay... As they say in Disney "have a magical day"
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
MIKE
Awesome pool with slide. Kids had a blast.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012