All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America

"five stars"
Thanksgiving get away
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
pearl
The experiment is not good. Location is out of the main hotel area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
It was o.k. I later noticed that I didn't have a waste basket . I got one from the cleaning lady after I reported this to the front office . I had a none smoking room . Waste basket was from a smoking room , I noticed the smell fairly quickly .
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Luggage Storage"
This is great for the price if you wont be in your hotel much. But the other hotels have the same deals for a nicer room.The room was clean. The tv was smaller than my 7yr old daughters. There was no hand soap in the room. It was a bed to sleep in. If you want luxury this isnt it. Not terrible tho it was good fpr one night.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Ashley
"needs major renovations and in bad neighborhood"
Hotel was in bad nieghborhood,front desk area was dirty, room felt old and rundown and pictures were not current on website,bathrooms had hair in tub and dirty wash cloths, toilet did not flush and beds were awful and we will never stay there again
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"At least it had a bed...."
Easy to find right off the freeway, but definitely an example of getting what you pay for.....room was dirty, and lacking in amenities, while the walls are paper thin. However, if you just need a bed for a few hours along your trip, this makes a convenient stop if the casinos are booked up on a busy weekend.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Christopher
"Pet friendly, RV parking, Check in guy great."
This is a pet friendly hotel with RV parking which both amenities were great . Check in guy was great! Good experience.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Need to spruce up and improve cleaning."
The clerks at the front desk were very helpful throughout my stay. I had constant problems with the internet connection. The maid failed to remove wet wash cloths and leave fresh ones. The cleaning was very minimal in my three day stay. When I checked in the clerk suggested he could move my room to the opposite side of the hotel away from the freeway so it would be quieter during my extended stay. That was very considerate.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Terry
"This place sucked"
Never been here before this visit . Won't come back !
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
The hotel in general was run down. The rooms did not feel clean or confortable. Everything is out dates, even the bedding felt like it was old and gross. I would not recommend this place
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
j
"worst stay in Reno"
we were there to se my brother in the hospital, the hospital gave us a coupon for 15% off the room. the hotel was on the approved list. When we asked for the discount they refused because it was a motorcycle rally weekend and the rates were higher. We paid $100 for the room and the room was old, the bed covers were stained and ripped. The TV was broken to the fact that it would not turn off. The maintenance man came to fix and his tools were his key ring. He could not get it off so I unplugged it. We had just driven 650 miles to see my brother before he passed and this hotel was not satisfactory. I complained to the clerk and she offered to move us to another room, but we were tired and decided to stay in the room. The breakfast the next morning consisted of a banana and cold cereal no hot food. I asked for a discount for our inconveince and was told to talk to the owner but he would not be in till Monday. We were not going to be back.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Don Salinas
Room had large area of rug with notable hole . In need of refurbish. Bath had old soap in dish. In all very shabby. Oatmeal was watery also.
6 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Disappointed in our experience. Bathroom was extremely small bedding was not up to our standards
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Not a good experience"
So I booked the hotel knowing that based on previous reviews it was going to be a 50/50 shot. Got to the room, we were on the freeway side, very noisy. If you get a room here ask for a room on the pool side, it will be much quieter. Got to the room and it was supposed to be non-smoking but it smelled like cigarettes really bad. We just toughed it out. Went down to the breakfast the next day and they were out of oatmeal, milk and wheat bread. Breakfast goes from 6:30-9:30 and it was only 8:00am. As we were in there a kid from the neighborhood came over to get a bowl of cereal and something to drink - I watched him go back to his house afterwards. If you NEED to find a room and this is one of two or three things left, then do it, if not, go somewhere else.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
NH
"close to airport"
We were disappointed in the mere fact that when we laid down to go to bed at 11 PM, at 11:30PM we were awaken by children yelling and screaming and trying to get through the side door that connects the rooms. We were both startled and my husband called to the front desk and ask if they could please contact the room next to ours and ask them to settle their children, as we had an early flight in the morning. This continued for a couple more hours with no end in sight until we fell asleep from exhaustion. The next morning at check out, we asked the manager why they didn't take care of the noise and he replied that all they can do is ask, otherwise it is up to us to call the police. Lesson learned for us and we will never, ever stay there again. Very disappointed....
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Lori Morris
very good
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Peter Barker
"Bad experience ever"
I booked the room because the picture with pool looks good. When I arrived, the staff told me the front side is full. They put me on the back side of the building, which is right beside the highway. It's very noisy and drunk people walking and talking on the aisle in the middle night. IN THE ROOM, THERE IS A DOOR TO THE OTHER ROOM. This is so weird even they have a lock on it. No microwave, no fridge, only a coffee machine without the pot. I called the front desk, and the guy's attitude is terrible, HE SAID: "THIS IS AMERICA, AND THIS IS HOW IT WORKS."
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Cheaper But ...."
Noisy all night long, next to freeway and other guests loitering outside units partying in the far west building section where our room was located. Room furnishings were dirty, worn and bed uncomfortable. Internet connection weak and unable to maintain connection. Will never stay here again, no matter what price.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
DMH
"did not allow to change staying time...just had to"
did no allow me to change my stay..I paid for 2 days that I was not there..I am unhappy about that
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Charles V. Smith
"No hot water"
2 days had to shower with partially warm water. Everything else is fine and the room is clean.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Diego
"Nice hotel, close to interstate but very quiet."
Hotel was easy to find, close to interstate but very quiet. Also was close to restaurant so I was able to walk to and from it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Some drunk woman kept crying just about the whole"
The room was okay, but we couldn't get to sleep the first night there because some drunk woman cried and carried on just about all night. / no member of the stuff came to quieten her down. we slept better the next night/ It was an ok place to stay in a pinch but I wouldn't stay there by choice. Too far out of the downtown area!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
mere
"Worse than Motel 6, for the price of Hilton"
They took complete advantage of the holiday weekend and multiple concerts in town to charge 3 times the normal rate. Hotel was in bad condition, made much worse by the extortionate amounts they charged for the room. Will not stay here again, even if given no other choices.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Dirty, dirty, dirty......"
From 1/2 mile away we thought this place didn't look bad but once in the room it was a different story. It looked like nothing had been cleaned. Trash under the table between the beds, black smudges on the bathroom wall & door trim & no real indication the toilet was cleaned. The bathtub even had black stuff in the bottom. We put down a towel just to shower. We informed the front desk at checkout & they really didn't care. Will not stay here again!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Phil
will never stay there again. was a big let down. Coffee, juice cold cereal, toast is not a breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Mr.. &Mrs,
Liked this place better than the big casino resorts. no frills. room pretty small and very small bathroom but just the place for an overnight on a long trip. older style but bedding clean etc. Front desk person very friendly. Breakfast simple, toast, cereal, bananas, coffee, but better than nothing! The only downside, no hot water in the morning....??.... I would recommend it to somebody who doesn't mind a simple place. Very easy to find, just off the freeway (80).
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Traveling
Very good overall.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Great price hotel right off freeway. Close to downtown.pool nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
karen
"Meh"
Our room was on the 4th floor when we got there with all of our stuff the door was jamed. I called down to the office she wanted me to go all the back down with all my stuff to get a new key, and had a bit of a attitude about it. I conviced her it wasn't the key and she finally sent some one up to help us un jam the door. We get in our room to find out the wifi didn't work because we we between points we had to call back down again and she was no help the was several points and she told us to pick which ever point had the most bars and non worked except for in this corner of the room. The room was pretty clean exempt the chair has this gross huge white stain on it I don't want to know what it was.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Colse to the events we attended"
when we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff. Rooms were clean and large and close to the pool lol We will stay there again the next time we are in reno
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Ray Jr
"one day at days inn hotel"
I stay at days inn hotel one day It was good just for the night .I will stay again if I go back to Reno..
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
manue
"Yuk"
Breakfast terrible. Promised internet didn't ever work.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Last chance for a room for Hot August Nights"
Ok room in shaky area of town. Fairly clean, had pot smell in room first night.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"last minute stay"
Let's just say it was my only option for a last minute trip. Not sure if I would go back again. I was happy enough to have a bed to sleep on and a shower!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
a good overnight stop right off the highway
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to dining and downtown good location."
Will stay again on my next trip,well maintained room and area. Beautiful clean pool.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Luis
"Hot August nights"
Adequate for the event. Walking distance to downtown. You get what you pay for.
Marc
"Close to Circus Circus & Harras Great Pool"
Close to all major casinos downtown.... worth a stay for the price. Good pool here at the days inn.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Parking was a problem. The town was full and the motel allowed people to park their trailers taking many spots (one took eight) and leaving none for me. I had to park on the street. I will likely look for another place.
"Bad experience"
It's one of the worst places I have ever stayed in period. The towels were stained, and the room overall cleanses is 2 out of 10. I don't recommend staying there.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good enough at a great price"
Good breakfast with enough room to sit.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"overnight"
everything was good except am breakfast. It was lacking a lot.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Randy Carter
"One night OK!"
Went to say a concert with wife and friends. Knew it was going to be a drunken blowout, so we only need to stay one night. For one night to sleep it off before heading home the next day, the hotel was adequate. Carpets old and clearly stained. Small bathroom, lousy "continental" breakfast and staff not too friendly. But for one night, it was OK. Anything longer than a day, there are much better accommodations in the casinos.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Iggy
"Party in the parking lot and AC in room Broken"
It was terrible. Loud in the parking lot. AC in the room didn't work. Checked in at 11pm and left at 3am with no sleep.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Bad breakfast"
Comfortable and cheap room. Horrible breakfast. The worst oatmeal ever. Thought I was eating wall paper paste. The bananas were green with spots.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"It is clean the fit my basic requirement."
It is clean and fit for basic requirement. it is needed to add conditioner in the bathroom, the add more items to the bread fast.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"For the same price, stay at a casino hotel"
Pay attention to double vs. queen beds. I spent most of the night clinging to my side of the bed so I didn't roll into the middle were my husband was sleeeping. Bathroom was barely big enough to be inside and still close the door. The ice machine in the building didn't work very well but you could get more from the office. I reserved the room for 5 and paid the extra person charge. That does not include a cot and I still had to ask for more than 3 towels. Pool towels were kept at the office which was in another building.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
CH
"Great staff"
Everything was great. The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to help us. All was very nice and clean. We would stay again.
5 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Pool opend until 10:00 PM."
It was adaquate.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Sallie
"My Stay"
The motel was located near the National Automobile Museum. The pool was very nice.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014