All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1700 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.7
    2.8
    2.4
    2.5
"Horrible pre-cruise; Much better post-cruise night"
Our flight was delayed, so we didn't checked in until 2 am. To our horror, there were no comforter on the bed. The sheet has brown streaks like feces. The toilet was full of feces that needed to be flushed 3x. We had been flying the whole day so we were so tire & the kids were too exhausted to wait for another room so we just threw the sheet out & sleep. The hotel was booked according to our friends so we didn't dare to complain. To our surprise, the room they gave us after our cruise was nice and clean with beautiful comforters. So it is hard for me to rate this. However, I would still give them the low rating because they probably over booked and gave us an abandon room and still charged us the same price. The towels were not there both times, we had to ask for them the first time. Then the second time, my husband just used the face towels because they said the guy had already left for the day! Really? And he doesn't know where they kept the towels?
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hi, Thanks for taking time to review our property, we regret that your experience wasn't satisfactory and up to mark. You mentioned post cruise experience was much better that pre cuise stay. Again we apologized that your pre cruise room wasn't as comfortable as was your post cruise room. We strive for customer satisfaction and could have moved you to another room if you were not satisfied if you had reach out to front desk. In regards to other complain we have raised it to our housekeeping department to rectify. Hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. Regards, Days Inn Team
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
NIKKI
"must haves"
I was a lil up set because there was no fridge or microweve
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thank you taking time out to review our property, we appreciate that your stay was pleasant. However you did not like your room did had Refrigerator and microwave, we checked this at our end - The room type that you reserved was a Standard Room which does not have Microwave or Refrigerator in the room. Our Deluxe room are the one with Refrigerator and Microwave, so please reserve Deluxe Room next time you reserve a room at our location. We thank you again for staying with us. Thanks and Regards, Days Inn Team
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
frank j.
"10 yrs old's iPhone stolen from room while at pool"
Me and my children went to the pool for two hours and while were there I desired the staff to clean my room. When I came back from the pool I seen the do not disturb tag on the ground in front of my door. Knowing that I didn't place it there I was surprised to see that my room had not been cleaned. I contacted the front desk to tell them what I had found outside of my door and to see if someone would come clean my room. I was advised that no one was available to do it and I then just asked for fresh towels. After my two children and myself got showered and were about to go out for dinner my daughter looked for her iPhone 5s all to realize that it had been taken from the room while we were gone. I put two and two together and realized that that was the reason why they planted the do not disturb sign on the door because they came in and stole her property. When I went to the front desk to tell them about the occurrence they had looks of unconcern. I brought down the do not disturb sign that was left outside my door and the one that was on my desk that I knew I had NOT placed on the door to show the set up that their employee(s) had done to steal my daughter's phone.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"OK Stay!"
Staff was friendly. Nice stay for the money.
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thank you taking time out to review our property, we appreciate that your stay was pleasant. Thanks and Regards, Days Inn Team
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Iris
"You get what you pay for"
Damp smell at first, went away or got used to it, not sure. Bath tub got clogged when showering, coffee maker kept triggering the reset button, had to push it every time. One light was not working, and neither was the phone, had to call from cell phone, they send some one to fix the phone, said that will return to fix light, never did, stayed for two nights. shoes and socks in front of room, construction going on and wasn't told about it. Felt insecure, room had poor lock and missing upper chain. Poor wi fi at best
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Not a good experience"
We had to ask for washcloths daily because they always had to wait for laundry to get done. The room was only vacuumed when we asked. They were doing construction on outside and we were unaware until we got woke up at 7am our first overnight stay. Our last night's stay we noticed a roach that was killed and still stuck to the wall behind the door and while laying in bed watching TV our last night we seen a roach crawling down the wall behind the tv. We will not be staying at this motel again in the future.
6 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Marsha
"Not a good experience this time"
The first night we came our room was not clean. Then on another night after shopping we came to a dirty room. When I enquired the housekeeper claimed that some personal items were on our beds that the reason why the room was so dirty.
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your experience at our facility was not a good one. We do provide stay-over services to all our guests. However, in the case that there are personal belongings on the bed or somewhere else that the housekeepers are cleaning, they are not allowed to touch the beds or that given area. Again, I am sorry that you were not able to receive service.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kendra
Was great looking forward too come back soon
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thank you for your response! We look forward to having you here again!
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very poor"
There is nobody to help you with anything it is detached from the front desk. you listened everything from next rooms and smell the smoking from others
4 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Sylvia
The stay was okay. However the hotel charged my credit card even after I paid via hotels.com. I'm yet to have this rectified!
5 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
anann
Beautiful place
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thanks for your 5 Star rating, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us next time when your are in Fort Lauderdale, we hope to serve you again
6 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
LINDA
An introduction to the hotel was a woman relieving herself outside near the door to check in. Syringes were visible in the hotel parking lot. Expect a daily hunt for house keeping to receive towels and have room cleaned, which wasn't always successful. The dining area was fresh and modern, however deceptive to the breakfast offered. If you love toasted BREAD (not bagels, english muffins, assorted muffins or frozen waffles), corn flakes only, cooked oatmeal, juice and coffee, you will love the continental breakfast. No fruits were supplied except on the weekend where oranges appeared and were quickly devoured in minutes by hungry guests. The daily visits to the hotel lobby desk consisted of hearing angry guests confronting/complaining about a variety of issues, including a stolen item from a room. On the flip side....The surrounding area was quiet and it's located directly off the highway.
Response by Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thanks for taking time to review your stay, we regret that your stay wasn't pleasant and you had faced issues during your stay. In regards to your complain we have added additional security at our property to make our guest safe for your stay. And we do not restrict our guest in regards to serving of breakfast items and at times fruits and yogurt are items that goes off the shelve quickly. However we take this opportunity to improve ourselves and we assure we won't disappoint you next time you decide to stay with us.
6 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Mediocre stay"
Check in was very easy and front desk attendant was friendly and informative. Room was at a pleasant temperature but a/c gave off a stale/dirty something smell. Comfort of the bed was mediocre. Not so comfortable mattress and small (full size) Bathroom was clean but shower curtain needed changing (mildewy=yuck effect) Their "buffet" breakfast was actually a very poor attempt at a continental breakfast. Couldn't even enjoy a piece of toast. Tasted terrible. Overall, the hotel needs a lot of upgrading in just about everything. Would only stay again if it were an emergency and there was nothing else available.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
MARIBEL
"Family Vacation"
The stay was great just wish I had a room with a Refrigerator and Microwave since I had my kids with me on our family vacation but other all I have no complaints.
8 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Leticia
"Good value. Reasonable price"
Good basic hotel. Well worth the cost
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Unclean and Unsafe hotel"
The room was not in good condition at all. It looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The tub was filthy,as well as the carpet. There were patches on the walls. Also, we had what seemed to be like a homeless person knock on our door 6 times during the night. The hotel did nothing about it. We couldn't sleep as we didn't feel safe there. Had to move to a different hotel for the remainder of our visit.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Keejo
"Get what you pay for"
Perfect for a place to stay before an early flight. Shady area
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Matthew
"Never staying here again"
Wifi didn't work, it was slower than dial-up both the sink and the shower drains were partially clogged and drained very slowly there appeared to be black mold in the shower the elevator was extremely slow and failed to respond to the call button once what little cable service they did have was very poor quality, there were lines and static on every station which there weren't many options to select from anyway
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Brandon
"Don't do it! You'll regret it."
Hotel is in a bad area. Room was in terrible shape. Spots on the carpet were soaking wet. Smelled horrible. We kept our shoes on in the room, slept with our clothes on and didn't use the disgusting shower. I wouldn't stay here again if it was free!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Cheap but not worth the price"
I stayed there for 2 days.. Room was good in size but when it came to cleanliness .. They need to improve a lot.. Shower Curtains would make anyone puke.. AC was not strong enough for the bed that was away from the unit.. Lots of Mosquitos in the room..
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Parvitosh
"water water everywhere & not single complementary"
Hotel is ok & serve nice breakfast. Staff is helping. In the humid & hot weather, the hotel should atleast have a water cooler & dispenser at common areas. Also, hotel does not give you complementary water bottles at the time of check in rather the staff suggest you grab a bottle from vending machine which takes 2$ per bottle. There are no superstores nearby so it becomes ininconvinient for guests who check in in late night hours to get cheaper water bottles and then forced to pay costly water. Thats so unfare.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"It is a convenient hotel to go to airport."
It is a convenient hotel to go to airport or just come to the city from airport. the room is clean. The breakfast is good. The check in time is 3:00 PM. A lot people are waiting for check in. I was there at 2:30. I was in the line, and got check in at about 4:00.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"very bad hotel"
the worst experience ever for a frequent traveler and musician who've been around the world staying at hotels this was the ultimate worst. bad management, front desk very disrespectful, staff and housekeeping bang on our door so loud in the morning that we thought it was the police... I don't recommend this hotel at all... I had to check out and went to another hotel for the rest of my vacation.
6 night trip May 13, 2015
Jean
"First time"
This was my first stay and was a complete surprise. Very nice lobby and grounds. The hotel was in the middle of a remod but construction and patrons were separated so no issues with noise or debris. Property is on a canal with nice views of water and boats. The rooms are well outfitted and ved is very comfortable. The only pick I had was the Wi fi was very spotty and slow and I had absolutely no cell phone reception in the room. Had to go to the parking lot to make a call. Still a very nice place for a couple of nights.no
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
David W
"The worst- Stay away!"
Plane arrived late. Shuttles end at midnight, so Had to spend $30.00 on a cab. Check in person was a young adult, who could care less about his job. or anything about the hotel. Beds were terrible. Hotel noisy, drapes didnt close completely. The entire place is a wreck. Breakfast room was filthy, and food inedible. Only good thing is supposidly the shuttle. They only had one shutlle running, with nearly 200 people trying to get to the port upon checkout. Finally called a cab again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Barry
"WIFI SERVICE IS REALLY BAD."
OVERALL, THE HOTEL IS AVERAGE. THEY NEED TO HAVE BETTER WIFI SERVICE.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Beds were low but other than that it was a decent stay.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good location, poor amenitiesstar"
This hotel is conveniently close to the airport and not too far from a nice strip of restaurants/clubs, but that's about all of the praise I can give. I had a room on the first floor and was awoken several times throughout the night by noises outside my door. The bathroom was also in poor repair, there were rust spots and the shower curtain appeared to have some kind of mold. Finally, the coffee maker in the room was broken and was filled with some sort of white residue. At least the room was fairly cheap. I guess that you get what you pay for.
Ren
"night before a cruise"
the room was okay need to remodel bathrooms they were not the best personell were very nice
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Anne
"I would NOT recomend staying here"
There were dead bugs on the floor and on the bed. It also had hair in the bed, not clean at all. Customer service was not friendly or welcoming.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Fair"
Overall it was not a bad stay, the front desk could be nicer, and the water pressure on the 4th deck was very low.
21 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"definitely in need of maintenance and a makeover -"
only rested here, carpet grungy, toilet handle broken, not the best area, elevator outside of building, needs a major overhaul/makeover
Other trip May 6, 2015
Arlene
My experience was a nightmare. The receptionist at the front desk was so cold. The carpet was so dirty and smelly. there was nothing in the room not even a kettle or a cup for hot water.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Disgusting and rude"
Bad customer service, rooms were filthy and it was hard for us because they have you roped in with no refunds. I do not recommend!!!
10 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Affordable"
I had a good stay.
4 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Brandi
"nice place"
It was a really a nice friendly place to stay. people there helped out in everyway possible,
5 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Pedro
"Last minute trip"
Hotel was clean, and comfortable. Didn't get a chance to eat the breakfast, but it looked great.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Location"
Being we stay there just one night, it served the purpose. Shuttle worked out well, picking us up and taking us to the airport. We were uncomfortable with the location of the facility. Surrounding property run down and then on check out the office had doors locked and you spoke to the staff though a glass porthole. That confirmed the uneasiness we had. The rating we saw on the internet web site was misleading.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Art
"Newly refurbished rooms"
Enjoyed the stay. We were only there for a very short one night overstay and didn't really have anywhere to go so we simply walked to a Dunkin Doughnets which is really the only restaurant that is within walking distance, and had some food.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Beer in the bathroom."
We chose this hotel because it was a recoginizable name, not realizing it was such a disappointment. The check-in was fine, but then later when confronted with any problems we were put on endless hold or hung up on. The TV didnt work, the handles on the drawers came loose, and I am not sure how clean it was as I discovered an openered beer can besided the toilet when we arrived. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
anndrea
"Slow check in"
Check in was very slow. Room was OK. It was nice that the a/c control had a continuous fan mode to mask the traffic noise.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Was told this was close to the airport"
Had to wait over 1 and a 1/2 hours for the shuttle to arrive in the hot sun.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Edward
"travel on"
we stayed two nights (april 4th & april 12th.very good service,rooms,shuttle,&con.breckfest.our car was there for a week free & safe.we give it a 4 out of 5 !
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Art
"Wanted to be close to the airport"
Had to call for the shuttle and waited over an hour and a half for it to arrive. Then I was forced to call a cab to get there. The same thing happened after the cruise returned. We arrived about 7:30 PM and there was no restaurant near by and again had to call a cab.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Edward
"Bed bugs or scabies?"
I don't usually write reviews on hotels but this place is so disgusting that I kind of feel I need to warn everybody. If you can stay anyplace else do so . You don't want what this place has got ... Gross
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"The people made up for the property."
The woman, Quay, working the front desk was awesome!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Hotel was on bus route which was good."
Public spaces grimy. Bed uncomfortable. No remote in room. Bed linen dingy. Bathroom sink was disgraceful. Black built up scum u dear rim of sink. Spoke to Front office lady on the 9th. She was not concerned as I should have spoken from yesterday!!!!! I had to shower in the grind e of the former guest as the tub was not cleaned to standard.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
adogal
"Only alternative"
Hotel was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Bathrooms definitely need updating. Toilet was practically clogged. Room smelled very muggy. We stayed here for 1 night only,we had no other alternative.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Terrible Hotel"
The hotel is in need a massive renovation. The staff needs some training in customer service. I had to keep reprogramming my keys to get into the room. The location is great and the prices are not bad but the hotel is nasty, feels nasty ans I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to be comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Advertised Shuttle Service Disappointing"
Unfortunately this was a disappointing stay. It started out by waiting for over two hours for a shuttle at the cruise pier. We have used shuttle services many times and realize there will be a wait but two hours seemed a bit much. The shuttle service to the airport the next day was not much better. This hotel advertises these shuttle services so one would expect they would have it better organized. The motel room itself was clean and comfortable. However are room was on the side of a very busy road. The traffic noise was hard to ignore. We understand things happen but unfortunately for us we will probably not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015