All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1700 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.7
    2.8
    2.4
    2.6
"clean and would come again"
it was very comfortable thank u
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Lathan
"I will never stay there again"
I went over to take a PET scan.Call hotel about 8 times for airpot pickup. 3 hr.later the van fanily showes up.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"good location for cruise terminal bad for food."
rundown rooms felt dirty. noisy at night. desk help did not seem too concerned about helping customers. no wake-up calls.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Not Satisfied"
The pick up from the Airport took almost 1 and half hour. I called from the airport at least 5 times to know what was happening. And many more things.. Overall I was unsatisfied.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Convenient"
The hotel is acceptable, staff was nice, but our room (128) smelled disctinctly like cat urine. Disappointing at best. It wasn't bad enough to switch rooms, but stinky.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Bee
"OK for a 1-night stay before a cruise."
Competitive/low room rate for area. Comfortable bed and decent continental breakfast. Nothing fancy... but adequate.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Get a ground floor facing the rear"
Mattresses were great. Room was reasonably clean. We had a street facing room on the 5th floor. The noise from the street is unbearable for someone like me who is sensitive to noise. For two hours, bikers that passed every couple of minutes were loudly revving their engines. People were obviously smoking in other rooms and the smoke came through to our room heavily. If I would consider staying there again, I would insist on a ground floor room facing the rear of the building.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Worst hotel in Fort Lauderdale!"
Gross!!! Stay away!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Greg
We needed a bed, a shower and a continental breakfast before our cruise. I'd seen the reviews; how bad could it be for just a few hours? Check in was slow as lots of us came in on the same late night flight and they only had one person doing check ins. I'd read that often the keys wouldn't work but not a problem. The room was clean enough and comfortable enough for the night. The next morning I got coffee and signed up for the shuttle to the ship and let myself into the room. Hubby and I then packed all our luggage and were ready to catch the shuttle but wanted to get breakfast first which was marginal at best. With about 30 minutes before we were to catch the shuttle, we went back to our room to collect our luggage. Neither key worked. We went back to the desk and they 'fixed' both keys. They still didn't work. We caught housekeeping and they tried their master keys; they didn't work. The consensus was the electronic part of the lock had broken. Our luggage was hostage and we now had about 20 minutes before our shuttle would leave. Maintenance was summoned but didn't show. I finally went to the front desk while hubby waited at the room and we texted. I was told three times maintenance was on his way or had arrived. About 15 minutes later he actually showed. By this time there were about ten guests watching. Maintenance found a crowbar, broke into the room with numerous guests watching and reunited us with our luggage just in time to catch the shuttle.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very Dissatisfied"
We were very dissatisfied with the qualify of this facility. Very dirty, very noisy - just overall very unsatisfactory. Additionally when I spoke with the Expedia representative re this reservation I was advised that as we requested arrangements were also made for hotel transport to the ship for our cruise at 11:00 a.m. the next day. I am so thankful that I checked to see if we were on the transport list upon arrival as no arrangements were made.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Fran
"very dirty"
The pictures on the website misrepresent this facility. Had in not been 10:00pm when our flight arrived we would have left. I slept in my shoes and clothes because the room was so filthy. I would not recommend or ever stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"close to airport and cruise lines"
Waited over an hour for shuttle from airport to motel, there were 5 separate parties waiting to check in, about 11:00pm on a Friday night. lobby was locked, had to speak thru a porthole glass and a drawer, there were 5 employees behind counter, only 1 was helping, the others were just talking to each other, very poor staff, didn't care about all of us standing outside, when I asked why lobby was locked, the one man said " not my policy" and just turned around. This was some of the worst service I have ever received at a motel
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
bob
"the elevator did not work on getting of 3rd floor,"
the hotel it self was ok, the staff and housekeeping were friendly, they should have told us which elevator to use because after loading all of our luggage on the elevator and pushing the 3rd floor the door would not open , this happen about 3 times and finally we ask what we were suppose to do and was told to just use the one in back. the room are nice, area ok, had early flight 6am- transportation person was there on time to pick up at 3:45am as we had requested, I would recommend this hotel to other. carolyn
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
carolyn
"Unpleasant experince"
Called hotel upon arrival at airport for shuttle service. Office referred to an extension. No answer there. Very poor communication. Waited one hour for shuttle that mysteriously appeared. Upon arrival at hotel, we found that it was under renovation. One of the elevators had part of a panel missing. Paint tape remained on it. Paper on the floor. Another guest complained of bed bugs, another said he had sheets but no blankets, another blankets but no sheets.Guest who had made two night reservations, cancelled after first nite. There was no manager on duty from 4PM until 9:30AM, There is no restaurant on premises. Met cab driver on premises who said he would take us to restaurant area at 6PM Waited until 6:30PM he did not show. Ordered our dinner by room service. Spaghetti -meat balls and a chef's salad cost $39. They have one shuttle that leaves at 10:30 AM to go to the cruise port. Met with manager DEEPAK at 9:45AM and inquired as to possibility of second shuttle. He informed me in no uncertain terms that they furnish one shuttle per day and one only.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Dutch
"Great bargain"
The hotel is older but not run down. It is a good price for a close in location and easy ship access. There is plenty of parking in a fairly well secured lot and easy access to rooms from the lot. We especially enjoyed the resident ducks.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Claire
"will stay again"
manager was very helpful and understanding
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"HOTEL STAY"
THE WORSE HOTEL STAY IN MY LIFE. I WOULD NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP AGAIN IN MY LIFE.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
WAYNE
"Needs help! UNPROFESSIONAL late staff"
Not a desirable experience! Arrival @1am. Shower control fell off when attempting to stop loud water leak so family/kids could SLEEP. (Dirty bathroom, did housekeeping even clean?) First desk clerk REFUSED to move us to another room, sent maintenance to fix. Not acceptable! (are they drinking on the clock?) Finally given slightly more decent room only after DEMANDING relocation. Shuttle service was great, though...
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not the worst hotel I've ever stayed"
1) The hotel locks the lobby at 9 pm and doesn't open again until 7 am. Is this in a crime ridden neighborhood? We stood at the door to the lobby at 6:55 am with 6 other people waiting for the night clerk to unlock the lobby. The hotel is completely unfriendly for the business traveler. 2) The cleaning staff cleaned our room after our first day but never replenished our towels! She took the towels from the floor but didn't leave any replacements. 3) The Continental Breakfast was a joke. The hotel only provided a) coffee b) a tub of oatmeal c) juice d) toast 4) When the cleaning person cleaned our room, she left our door and the door to the next room wide open at the same time. When she was in one room, the door to the other room was wide open and anyone could have walked in and took anything. We had to take our valuables and put them in the car. 5) The Safe did not work. There was no power to the safe. You could not lock or unlock it. 6) The room appeared newly painted but the paint was already peeling from the walls. 7) The internet connection stopped. I phoned the lobby and was told, "Oh. It's off? It's probably down. Sorry. CLICK." Though this is not the worst hotel we've stayed in, it is pretty darn close.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Way below expectations for a national franchise"
I booked this hotel for its proximity to the start line of the Ft. Lauderdale A1A marathon. That was the only good thing about it...about one mile from the start. My room was not cleaned prior to check-in. Dirty carpet, messy beds, filthy bathroom, missing lightbulbs. I was able to switch to another room, but the noise from Broward Blvd was overwhelming and there must be a nightclub nearby because music was thumping until 2:30 am. The rooms aren't well-insulated from outside noise. Also, the rooms had no microwave or mini fridge. The lobby had no microwave either for public use. This is a problem for me since I have dietary restrictions and I travel with my food. Also, the lobby is locked from 9pm to 7am, which seems odd for a national franchise. I won't stay here next year and I can't recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nicole
"Get what pay for"
Get what you pay for. Served a purpose 1 night stay in FLL. Need to get a cab to find a place to eat. . Hotel in an undesirable location.
frequent travel
"Dump at Fort Lauderdale"
Horrible area, horrible Service. I'm so surprised that there are hotels of such low category. I was so mislead. Don't stay at this dump!
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Cicero
"Marginal quality"
The clerks knew little about their work area. Telephone book, etc. The door to the room had been broken into and not repaired. Door was warped and gapped at bottom edges. One of two locks were inoperative. Another room wasn't available. Room did not appear fresh with cobweb hanging from ceiling, mattress of poor quality. Will not use Days Inn again. Days Inn has definitely gone down in value for money paid.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
"Getting worse"
Location is excellent, but maybe is the only good reason to stay. The price increment a lot in one year, but not the quality , boys throwing drinks from the upper floor, very poor breakfast, before 10am, not eggs o oxtail meal.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Vicky
"Not as Billed"
No local place to eat without driving. Had to use delivery. Phone had no numbers..made calling difficult. Delivery to port not as advertised. There were many people, too many. Walked to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast-couldn't get into dining area at motel.Did make it to port, but took a taxi back to retrieve car. COuldn't reach motel for pick up service.
cesare
"hotel stay"
Room was nice for my weekend getaway. Very clean but linen left a but to be desired.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Anthony
"Run away fast and avoid............"
The staff at the front desk of this so called hotel leave a lot to be desired. The shuttle bus has a broken clock and is NEVER on time.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Satisfied cust. Be realistic in your expectations."
Had absolutely no problems with this location. We checked in very late with no issues. Everyone must understand that this is not a 5 star hotel and you get what you pay for. We received the expected accommodations and service for the price. I would certainly stay here again if I need a cheap place to stay.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"So-So"
Thing were not up to speed in our room. Light about vanity was out. Bathtub backed up.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Beka
"Great for the price."
I stayed for 2 nights mid week at $65 per night for a king bed. They are remodeling the hotel, so I got lucky and got a new room. Everything was clean and in good shape. Staff was friendly enough and the neighborhood isn't great, but for that price it is well worth it.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"A pain to your ears and sleep"
This hotel is ok. The major problem is the railroad nearby that have trains that pass quite often during the night. The front windows are single paned and do not deaden the sound.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
We stayed here before and after the cruise. The room before was not clean, the hotel staff was not helpful, and transportation to the port was not organized at all. They had one girl doing everything and a huge amount of people going to different ports. They acted as if they had never done it before. The hotel staff did not seem to be concerned about the problems we were having. When we exited the ship we called the hotel and was told that they would have no idea when we could be picked up. When we tried to call later they would never answer the phone. After numerous attempts we pulled all of our luggage across a parking lot to wait in line to get a taxi. By the way we are senior citizens!! We paid a high fee for the taxi. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ann
"One night before cruise"
The posted reviews on this hotel were concerning but we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The room was nice as well as the staff. The shuttle pick up from the airport to hotel was prompt, the shuttle from the hotel to the port was a disaster but the hotel manager jumped in and made additional arrangements.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Close to the airport and pier."
We booked a room for a night before a cruise. It was a decent place. Nothing especially wonderful but nothing bad either.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Toby
"Skip this noisy hotel"
I stayed there only because it was the cheapest rate I could find, and I just needed a place to take a shower and sleep for 2 days. Sleeping was tough, because the hotel sits only about 60 feet from noisy Broward Blvd., packed with speeding cars, ear-pounding Harley's, and boom-boom cars. It's an old, run down hotel, and I won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Robert L
"Shuttle service/"
Shuttle wait was approximately 2 hours. Tried to contact the hotel on countless occasions. No response. Problem was not solved professionally . Very dissatisfied . Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
urla
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised by my room at this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and cheap. The exterior of the hotel is dated and at night there are people hanging around outside their rooms but nobody bothered me. During the day it's mostly families and seniors getting ready for cruises. The front desk staff is overworked and the breakfast area gets packed. The immediate neighborhood is not good but just a couple miles away is Las Olas which is very nice. Overall I would recommend this hotel for certain people that are looking for a good deal and can deal with a place that's rough around the edges. Ask for a room on the 4th or 5th floor...they appear to be in better condition.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very dirty. Poor everything"
Very dirty. When we arrived the tv cabinet was in the middle of the room. I had to push it back in place. Carpet hadn't been vaccumed. Air conditioner was filthy. Bathroom fan had dirt hanging out of the opening. Gross. Tv didn't work. Staff didn't come to fix it until just before checkout. Nice. This hotel is really bad. They don't care because it is close to Port Everglades and they are convenient so the are always full. They deceived me about a free ride to the Port.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"night mare"
to check in to the room we stood waitting more than half an hour with 2 people serving. Everything in the room is old and dirty. I guess many guest stay one night to take cruise so they do not need to service better. Never go back there.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Where not to stay in Ft Lauderdale"
This is the worst motel that I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Ron
"Don't stay here!"
Only 1 person working desk and she was new. The tub was not cleaned. Old soap still there and tub lining peeling. Mattress thin like a kids mattress and uncomfortable. I was advised they have numerous movie channels. Only 1 with another that had no sound in any of the rooms. ***No ESPN???*** But had NFL network which costs money but ESPN doesn't??? Run down old looking and only stayed there 1 night but I didn't feel safe especially about my car being broken in to.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Jon
"Shuttle service"
Don't pay for shuttle service from cruise ship to airport. They will lie to you about the time they will pick you up. Bad service.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
frequent cruise
Hard to get the airport shuttle. No room in the breakfast room to eat. One pump pot of coffee for 200 people. They charged extra for luggage on the port shuttle which, we found out later, it was to be included in the cost of the shuttle. On the positive side, everyone was friendly and helpful. And we did get the airport shuttle eventually.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"TERRIBLE!"
After a long trip I had to wait almost two hours to get into my room, because they gave me for 4 times the wrong key. I forgat my iPhone charger in my room and I never got it back, even thouhg I have called them several times, also I took a taxi from the other hotel I have moved in order to pick my charger up but they were not able to give me it back. Never received an invoice.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
J Francisco
Good location, next to I95. Only problems that the card key was not working the next day and I had to go at night to the front door to fix it.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"terrible"
We booked the Days Inn near the Port however ended up at one 30 minutes away. The transportation to the Port was totally disorganized leaving many of us to either get a taxi or be delayed over an hour. Do not book this hotel if you plan to take a Cruise!!!! Also, double check the location when booking with Expedia. I Googled it when I was booking however the actual location was a different Days Inn much further away.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Surprisingly bad for a Days Inn"
Surly staff, the slowest shuttle I ever dealt with (missed my reserved rent-a-car largely because of it) missing lamp light bulb, missing coffee carafe for coffee maker, stained tub, creaky, soft, cheap mattresses. Need we say more? It looks like a good place on-line for pre or post cruise but trust me, it's not. Some (not us fortunately) waited 3 hours for the shuttle. Overall a very disappointing place to end an otherwise great vacation (eastern Caribbean cruise).
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"worst hotel"
Worst hotel I have stayed in ever! Unsafe building very dirty, room has bugs, linens are so gross, dirt and smells. I did not sleep because I am afraid someone will open our door. We were moved to another room because the first one has busted door lock but the second one is not safer.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
RUTH
"Unsafe bad"
My key card kept going off and 5 times I had to get it corrected. No one asked my name or identification when giving me my keys. Five times. The hotel is not in a good area which is more scary. Very loud and noisy and scary
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"The worst hotel/motel experience I have ever had."
The experience was horrible from the time we stepped in the front door. The frond desk staff was VERY rude. Three employees were at the desk, two of which were talking and carrying on so loudly that we could not converse with the other employee that was sort of helping us. We were told they had no King beds, yet the very next person to come in was given a king. The front desk person was trying to get us to take a refund and go somewhere else since we had prepaid about 3 months in advance. We walked to our room and were quite concerned with the condition of the facilities. Filthy to say the least. They need to bomb the place and start over. Elevator was dirty, hallways were dirty, room was dirty. I would have taken them up on the refund, but we were arriving late and needed to leave early the next morning. The floors had only been cleaned in the center of the walkways of the room, the bath tub mat was scary. There was mildew in the shower and on the bathtub mat. I didn't dare get into the shower. There were splatters of something all over the walls around the bathroom and some kind of small black chunks on the counter and dresser and in the drawer. The room faced a major street and cars and motorcycles move very quickly down that street . I just can't imagine why Days Inn would allow their name to be connected with this facility. I don't expect high end facilities, but for the price I paid, I do expect the place to be clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015