All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1700 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.7
    2.8
    2.4
    2.5
"Great hotel especially for the price"
I spent a week here and the hotel was great, clean, relatively cheap. I would definitely recommend it to someone else. Traffic around the hotel is terrible, but besides that it was great.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Over priced!"
Wouldn't stay again. Rooms are old, beds are small and staff is unfriendly. Only stayed one night before our cruise. Shuttle to and from hotel and cruise ship is unorganized but they get you from place to place. Definitely over priced
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
angie
It was good, although you see that rooms need more maintenance (carpet, bathroom, etc)
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"optimally priced hotel, self service"
On my second stay. Air port pick up problem did arise but they compensated elegantly accepting mistake.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
eco traveler
There was a lot of confusion trying to catch the shuttle from the airport. The shower was dirty. The room smelled like mildew. The room looked nice, but that smell gave it a dirty feeling.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Before cruise hotel stay"
We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and stayed for one night before we went on a cruise. We weren't really expecting much as this was a far cry from a luxury hotel, but good enough for our purposes. It was difficult to find something to eat within walking distance, so we ordered pizza brought to the room. We chose this hotel because it had cruise terminal shuttle service, which was an hour late.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Leslie
"Close to cruise port"
Staff was rude. Room was comfortable though. Staff was understaffed. Check in was slow.
Bchbum36
"Close to cruise port"
This hotel was close to the cruise port and that's the only reason we stayed here. The girl checking us in was rude and it appeared the place was understaffed. The bed was comfortable which was nice.
Bchbum36
The people at the front desk were rude and provided different information than the rest of the staff. The other staff members were extremely helpful! Also the front desk did not know which rooms were clean and they sent us up to three different rooms before we were able to actually found one we could stay in.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"worst experience in my life"
first i was offered free shuttle from the airport to the note,l but they charge me 15 dollars after being interrogated and having to give explanations to the driver, i actually carried my own bags. at the hotel they almost charged me twice for my stay i had already paid through expidia and they wanted me to pay there again because they are not organized. then i got my room number in sloppy hand writing so i went to the wrong room where i was insulted and threatened by the gusts there, when i finally got to my room i sensed a terrible smell. my sheets were wrinkled and had hair on them, they were obviously not changed so i went to the counter to complain and i got a terrible attitude from the front desk and they said they couldn't do anything because the manager was off the clock he had already gone home and i could only talk to him at 9 am next day. i couldn't do this because i had a flight to catch at 6 am. they gave me his card but honestly after all that had happened i just didn't care any more i hope somebody closes that hotel down for its filth and plagues i still have rashes and flea bites for staying there
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jose
"Dreadlock holidays"
Could only bare stay one night but they forced me to pay the whole reservation, they are not refunding a dime.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Francisco
"Bad! Don"t stay here!!"
We waited 45 min. to an hour before being checked in and given a room! During this waiting time period numerous incoming guests gathered behind me at the desk, while 2 already registered guests returned to the checkin desk--going ahead of me, of course, claiming the room they had just been given already had someone in it! The sole clerk did her best to get them settled, saying the computer wasn't working properly--but when advised by me that she should call her manager, she indicated there would be no response of help! What each of the returning two guests stated then became our experience!! We ended up getting assigned a room but upon taking all our luggage there, someone was already in it! We came back to the office, got another room--someone was in it when we arrived, once again with all our 4 bags in tow!! Upon the third assigned room, however, the key did open the door and the room was vacant and became ours! BUT, each time we left our room to dine, etc., upon returning the key card would not open it, and a trip to the office was required for an "update" of the card so it would work!!!! We were there for 2 nights (prepaid through Hotels.com at point of reservation), or we would have left--entire facility inside and outside was very uncared for! Saw only 1 clerk at the desk, day or night!! ALL, JUST UNBELIEVEABLE that this was a Days Inn, which in the past has served us well. We shall never stay at a Days Inn again!!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Clean, good bathroom, too much noise, bad neighbor"
The rooms were clean, hot water was good, the only problem is the location, and too much noise from the street
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Bad times in Ft. Lauderdale"
This was probably one of the worst hotels I've stayed at in a while. There was paint all over the floors and walls...not the paint that should have been there. The air conditioner didn't work, and management never did anything about it...didn't even give us another room, after we asked multiple times. We barely found the property using GPS because GPS said the property was permanently closed. Probably should be.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good hotel not far away from airport and port"
Good experience with check in. Later not so good. I ordered wake up call at 3:30 AM nobody called. Later on man name Tigga,I talked to him about picking us for an airport at 4:30 AM did not showed up, did not called till I called him. He knew that we had plane at 6:00 AM. Very not professional person.
Jolanta
"Won't answer phone"
My 95 yr old grandmother sat at the airport for over two hours waiting for the shuttle! Hotel wouldn't answer phone ! I even tried to call- many times, I finally got an answer said hello and the operator hung up!!! Terrible !!!
jo
"Rude and unprofessional front office staff"
Hotel was Okay to check in late night for only one night to board the cruise ship the next morning. One experience at this hotel was enough for me for a life time. I was placed on hold several times and hung up on without being greeted. Front office staff was confused about how to catch the shuttle. Staff needs customer service training.
Unsatisfied
"At least I don't think I got bed bugs."
Few lights in the room were working. Had difficulty finding a working outlet for my CPAP.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Doug
"Nice place to stay."
People staying next to our room were loud eary in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Bad experience."
Bad experience. Terrible service. Even with fully made prepayment (for 3 days), was not made available the room booked. I had to go to another hotel. I felt cheated. I am expedia customer for years and never a situation like this had happened. From what I understood, the error was not of expedia, but the hotel. Would not recommend.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ok for one night"
Shuttle attendant not very articulate; moldy bath mat, and shower curtain but beds were clean and breakfast area spotless.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Ronnie
Good hotel with shuttle for a night or 2 for overnighting. It is not the Ritz Carlton but provides good wifi and a breakfast that fulls you.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Don't stay here until they get their act together!"
We tried 3 different rooms before settling on one. One had a leak from the ceiling, one was not cleaned up yet and one had a moldy smell. We waited 2 hours for a room! Neighborhood is run down, no place to eat close by, manager said he would make it right, Hah!
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Worth the amount that u pay, couzy and nice view. The breakfast is not bad
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Not that bad"
After reading other reviews, my expectations were low, so I was pleasantly surprised by how "not bad" it was. Room & bathroom were clean, no major damage or filth. Staff was awful, though, they were very flat & unfriendly.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Kathryn
"NOT the place to start a cruise...."
Summary: NEVER AGAIN! Arrived in FLL - called for the motel 'shuttle' was given incorrect directions ("Turn left from Baggage Claim") for a van that never showed up. Took a cab ($28). Area looks sketchy at night with ...odd people hanging around. Reception had two teenagers on duty, one was helpful. The room was smelly (smoke?) but Clean! Found the TV wasn't working (1/3 of screen obscured by static) and the coffeemaker was a decoration (no filter tray). Called to report the TV and they sent up a fellow who claimed the problem was the wrong remote for the TV - I said good-night. I liked the towels. Wi-fi service rated poor to fair. (It's better downstairs if you get stuck here) Bed was about as good as the chain provides, but -LOUD Highway noise all night. The 'free' shuttle to the port cost me $2/bag (to me, no receipt means not a real business) and that was 45 minutes late. To be fair, the port shuttle is run by a tip-hungry 3rd party 'company'. I wish I had not wasted my "Free" night here. They fooled me once.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Douglass
It was okay, although the breakfast room is not adequate for a hotel like that.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Days Inn evalutation from 12/12 to 1214"
It was a good stay except I waited frome *8 Am until 3PM to have my TV to be repaired. Harold Jensen. I greatly appreciate the free shuttle service from and to the to the airport. Breakfast was barely adequate.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
harold
"Great price for adequate accommodations"
We were able to get a great price using Expedia on these rooms at Days Inn. The only downsize is that we were told initially that the shuttle service included the Miami International Airport, but it didn't. The cost for our party for shuttle came to about $135, which was more than the cost of the rooms.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Stephen
"Overnight at Days Inn Airport North"
Service to cruise port was excellent. Shuttle from airport to hotel was slow and required two calls. Breakfast was adequate. Neighborhood was not great and had nothing to do within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
DAVID
"cheapest hotel i have ever been to."
Awful experience, extremely rude shuttle driver, room smelled like cigarette, sink was clogged.. super cheap breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Ahmad
"OK"
Finally got into room after three different key cards and maintenance visit. Once in room was adequate
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Jake
"No working pool!!"
This a hotel in the worst part of Ft Lauderdale. The pool was closed for over a week, we stayed 1 day before our cruise and 1 day after it was a terrible experience. They offered no compensation for the pool ( who has a hotel in Florida with no working pool),? This one !!! I believe hotels.com should make it very clear to people as to the conditions of this awful hotel!!
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
peter
"No more sight unseen hotel selections."
I had to change rooms because the room appeared under construction. I was told there was no construction going on. The second room was better. I will never select a hotel, paying first, and not knowing what to expect.
Retired teacher
"Hotel with free shuttle to and from airport."
Just one inexperience clerk working at the counter. Check-in at exactly 3 PM therefore we must waiting for a long time. There is not enough light in room with one bad light bulb in the table light. Coffee maker didn't work. Forgot to provide soap. It was a bad experience.
Li
"Free shuttle to Airport & Cruise port."
Waited a bit long for pickup at airport & cruise port, it's free what can you expect . Breakfast was ok. not much thing are close to hotel.
Nga
"Hotel w/pick-up"
The shuttle van and free breakfast were great. The location has a gas station minimart next to it.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
calexico199
it wasn't the best. but the room was comfortable. hotel staff not helpful or pleasant.
"Able to get shuttles"
breakfast room extremely crowded. Shuttle to cruise ship left one hour late.
Jerry
"Room condition"
Firts of all room was not prepared for next guest, there were many items were missing including shampoo. My door was not properly shut and I had to call maintenance to change electronic card reader replaced.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Ali
"worst hotel ever!!"
This by far was the worst hotel I have ever stayed. There was no working pool, we changed room's 3 times before we found one that was liveable. The pick up from the airport was 2 hrs late then when we tried to book in early they charged me an extra $25.00. The shuttle to the ship which is supposed to be free cost us an extra $2.00 per bag. The neighborhood is terrible, don't go out after dark unless your taking a cab. Do not stay at this hotel!! You will regret it the price may entice but believe me I wouldn't stay there again even for free. Hotels.com shouldn't even list this hotel. I could go on about this hotel but I just don't have the time.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
peter
"Waited for over 2 hours to be picked up @ airport"
Waited over 2 hours to be picked up at airport. Called 3 times finally driver showed up and van was full. Had to wait for another one which came 1/2 hour later.
Patti
"Access to the airport and cruise ports."
There was no early check-in allowed, we could check our bags behind the desk while we walked around downtown Ft. Lauderdale. check was at 3:30 pm. There were limited number of clean rooms by the time we could check in and the staff checked in a new guest to a room that had not been cleaned.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Lindsey
"Door keys don't work I had to use a plunger in th"
Kittchen is dirty no coffee out of everything yuk
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
G
"Disappointing stay"
Disappointed with this Days Inn. I do regularly stay in Days Inn, but this one was very disappointing. Even after several reminders, the maintenance team did not show up to fix the TV. The front desk stay even did not bother to verify whether the problem was fixed. The fixtures in the washrooms were broken. Beds were not at all comfortable. Stayed for 2 nights, but was able to get a good sleep even after a hectic day. Overall, very disappointed. Will not recommend this Days Inn.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"poor quality"
Traveled to Fort Lauderdale for a couples vacation. While price was a deal, the accommodations were less than desired. The room was crowd, especially for an accessible handicapped room. It was dark and dinghy, bathroom had toilet that was shorter than standard, and spiders in the bathtub. Mattresses were old and wore out, very uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Bad Experience"
We called the hotel and asked how the shuttle worked to get picked up from the cruise terminal and they said "just call us when you're ready". So, once we were off the ship, we called. We were picked up close to 3 hours later when their shuttle was dropping a group off. The guy told us someone came for us but couldn't get in because there was too much traffic. At the hotel counter, we see a sign stating the shuttle runs at pre-assigned times (info not shared with us on the phone). The manager was laughable. The staff was less than pleasant. The manager left a customer holding on the phone so he could laugh with the front desk. Another group came to the counter to say their room wasn't clean. He laughed and contacted housekeeping and blamed them for misinforming him in front of the customer. The shuttle driver tried to act as if he was full at the time I requested my party be able to ride the shuttle back to the airport (we ended up being the only people on board). Our friend’s room looked like it was falling apart. One of their double beds was broken, there was no handle on the inside of the bathroom door, there was paint on the floor, mini holes in the carpet, etc... We were told they were transitioning and had someone (singular) renovating the rooms. Our room, while better than our friends, was still sketchy and the tub/shower made us 2nd guess bathing (imagine that).
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"OK"
Pool is closed, first room smelled like urine. Second room was better but wax ring under toilet was leaking.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Watch Out For Hotels.Com Misinformation!!"
The hotel was just OK but Hotels.com lied to me when they said we could park our car here for free while we were on a cruise. There were 2 other couples that I talked to who received the same misinformation from Hotels.com regarding parking the car. We could have made reservations through another web site that offered stay and park options for this hotel. The parking was $7.00 per day and we also had to pay for the shuttle to the port. And the so called breakfast was very minimal - more like a continental breakfast instead of breakfast as advertised
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Cheryl
"Worse Hotel Ever - DO NOT STAY HERE"
As a pilot, I travel constantly, and I can tell you that this hotel is undoubtedly THE worse hotel I've ever stayed in. First, I arrived early and called to see if they had early check-in. The person that answered the phone was extremely rude, and short. Second, one hour prior to check-in, I called for a pick-up at the airport. The girl that answered said that it would be 30 minutes. At the 30 minute point, I called again, and was transferred to the driver. In speaking to the driver, it became obvious that nobody had even told him until this point that someone needed a pick-up from the airport. He told me he'd arrive in 15 minutes. One hour and 10 minutes after I called, the driver finally showed up. Third, when I arrived at the hotel, I waited in a line for 45 minutes to check-in. After finally making it to the front of the line and checking in, I was told that my room wasn't ready, and that I would have to wait another 30-40 minutes for my room. Fourth, after finally getting into my room, it got worse. The carpet was not vacuumed, the bathroom smelled disgusting, and the remote didn't work. I called about the remote four times, and finally got one 2.5 hours later. The person who brought it up said it was the first that he'd heard that someone actually needed a remote. Fifth, and perhaps the worse, there was NO HOT WATER in the morning. Lastly, in spite of the fact that I had coordinated a shuttle at 6:00 am, the driver was driving away when I came down at 5:57. STAY AWAY
Other trip Dec 7, 2014