All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2544 Executive Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Indy 500 Trip"
Indy 500 2015 trip. Great location, great hotel, and great price. Wish the beds were a little bigger, but they are quite comfortable!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Not bad!"
Worst Starbucks (24hour cafe) I have ever had, and way over priced. Room was nice, and clean. Extra towels were requested and provided. Overall, okay for the price, and good location.
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on your stay. We appreciate learning how to better accommodate our guest needs. Though we are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay overall, we were disappointed to hear about your dissatisfaction with the cafe and pricing. We will certainly add your feedback to our discussions and review pricing. We do hope to see you again when traveling into the area in the future. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Let me sleep in ..."
Everything was great ! The stay was fantastic , the only negitive is that house keeping was knocking at 9:30 when we were trying to sleep in , kept coming backing and knocking more ... So we checked out before 10:30 . Other than that things were great ...
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Jessica, Thank you for your feedback and positive comments on the hotel. We are thrilled to hear that your experience was enjoyable. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department to discuss solutions. In order to prepare for our check in time, this is often a delicate balance. Please feel free to let us know if you do not want to be disturbed, or place your sign on the door to ensure we do not approach your room until it is removed. We look forward to being your host again soon. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Terrible air conditioning!"
Hotel was clean and close to airport. Hotel bar and restaurant was nice. However, the air conditioning was terrible. Did not cool well and very humid in both rooms we had. Although listed as a non smoking hotel. Rooms smelled of smoke really bad. Would not stay again.
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Patrick, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We are sorry to hear about the temperature control issues in your room. As we switched over for the spring/summer season, there were several issues that appeared. We are working very diligently to rectify the issues and have removed the rooms from inventory for repair. Please accept our apologies for not detecting this issue prior to your arrival. Please let me know if there is something I can do to win back your confidence. Since many of the features met your needs , we would appreciate any opportunity to make it up to you. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Patrick
"Hotel review"
Went to Indy for graduation,stayed there because most of the hotels downtown were full, I hope I don't have to stay there again!!!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
Very nice room. Super clean and comfortable. Nice staff.
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Thomas, On behalf of the staff and management, thank you for sharing your comments. We are always happy to receive feedback but it particularly rewarding to hear from a satisfied guest as we grow our service levels. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Ove night stay."
The staff and service was excellent. The hotel and room were clean. The neighborhood was close to our destination. The restaurant was a bit over priced
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post about your stay. We appreciate your business, as we know you have many choices in the area. We will be sure to share your feedback on our service, staff and cleanliness. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Terrie
"good for the price."
Clean room nothing fancy and a good shower.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"We had a good experience...."
You could tell the facility was a little older, but well maintained. Room was clean.
Response by Wyndham Indianapolis West
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your stay. We are take pride in maintaining our guestroom cleanliness and are happy to hear it continues to show. We hope to be your host again very soon. Sincerely, Angela Kearney
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Kent
"More Good than Bad"
The hotel was very well located for where I needed to be for business. The bed was comfortable and the wifi worked well. In terms of condition, the TV remote was a little unresponsive, the shower drained slow, and one of the two treadmills in the gym was out of order during my three day stay.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Not Again"
Hotel and location were fine for my business purpose. After the first night's experience in the restaurant, would have liked that there other options around. Service was very slow and food was cold, even the soup. Second night decided to order room service since my experience the night before not pleasant. Well, tat was just as bad, there wasn't even a lid on the food when brought up to my room so of course, the food was cold again! Even asked for some crackers or roll, said he would bring it up, never showed up again. Also, because I am a single women traveling, always feel like they put me in the furthest room available to the elevators, etc., almost like a punishment@
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Days Of The Dead"
Everything was wonderful!
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Angie
"Nice property, but room not serviced during stay"
The hotel is nice as far as property location, restaurant and bar service, and sleep comfort, but housekeeping did not come at all during our two night stay. We really could have used some towel service and soap refresh. For such a nice hotel, this is the most basic of hospitality services that was neglected. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. I would have rated it higher if the room had been cleaned.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
The walls were paper thin. The bathroom had no exhaust fan. The room was cold even with the heat on. The fire alarm went off 3 times in 8 hours which was in the middle of the night. The hotel overserved alcohol to the people staying there for the convention being held and drunk people were up and down the hall all night screaming and yelling. Stayed 2 nights got no sleep
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Frustrating"
Lengthy check in time, 45 minutes or so. 2 fire alarms went off. Rowdy convention with pot smoke in the air. Water in the shower barely got warm enough not to freeze to death.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
chad
"overall hotel is ok"
Elevators in hotel are very scary.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Matthew
"Front desk is a problem"
Front desk people were not very helpful or friendly. I found them to be a bit rude! One example: I called 5 times to tell them that my tv wasn't working and each time the front desk worker informed me that I was wrong. I finally found a member of housekeeping and he sent up a member of maintainance and it ws discovered that there was a problem with the tv's on our side of the building. Maintainance fixed it and it was fine. The other employees were very nice!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"good times"
It was nice. the staff was very friendly and helpful i would go back and stay any time I'm in the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Brent
"Very convenient"
We liked every thing about the hotel accept the noise. About 130 in the morning there was a lot of noise in the hall way from late night convention partiers. The noise went on for about 15minutes.a
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Sherrie
"Clean and Affordable"
If you are looking for a hotel within downtown Indianapolis, this one is not it. However, it is cheap and close to downtown so it isn't much of a drive. The staff was friendly and the room was what you expect for the amount that you pay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Tayler
"Close to interstate etc."
Clean room. Courtiest staff. Secure safe facility.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"a great place to stay"
my stay was very nice the staff was very pleasant and helpful
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Phillip
Good night sleep quiet. Clean courteous accessible
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Dc
"Wyndham Indianapolis West"
Possible best night of stay I've ever had for the money! Beautiful hotel with a very modern look and great food!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great place"
Super comfy and very reasonable for such a nice place. Staff was helpful and friendly. No complaints at all
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Video shoot in IND"
Fabulous
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Only a brief overnight stay, not much interaction"
Not much hot water in shower on a 7 degree day No I am done
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
anon
"Near the airport"
Not sure how the hotel maintains a 3.5 Star rating; very dated and slightly rough in the room. The handle was falling off of the shower, the corners in the bathroom were rusting and the bed mattress felt broken down.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to where we needed to be"
Service was wonderful staff was great. Felt welcomed when we stayed. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Very nice!"
Beautiful hotel. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great choice."
It was a very nice hotel. I was amazed on how big the hotel was. For the price, I know it was the best choice that we could have made. Very high quality hotel for very reasonable price.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"i"
the hotel was clean, friendlyThe beds where comfortable The shuttle to the airport was the attraction we didn't know about the extra fee for leaving over car all week while we went on vacation
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Staff was friendly, courteous and took pride in their work.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Second visit to this hotel - second failure"
This was my second visit to this hotel. First time was with my sister a few years back - seemingly right after Wyndham had acquired the property. At that time it was in bad need of renovation. I booked this hotel without realizing it was the same place. Cosmetically, it is okay - it does seem as if some basic renovations have been done. The biggest improvement was the lobby area which was quite nice. Off of the lobby is a small coffee shop/cafe. Since there are no dining establishments in the immediate area (there is an onsite full service restaurant), I purchased a roast beef sandwich for around 6 dollars. It was okay - not great - only I ate about two thirds of it. Now for the fun part - check in was relatively smooth except for the near 10-15 minute wait with only 1 person at the front desk and about 6 people in line. Got my key and headed to my room - opened the door to a room that had not been cleaned since the last checkout - bed was not made, towels on the floor, essentials not restocked. I returned to the front desk and asked for a different room - they recoded my key and I headed to the new room. Arrived at new room - nice bed and clean.... Changed into some workout clothes and headed to the fitness center. 90 minutes later return to my room. Key won't work. Return to the front desk (in my sweaty workout clothes) and find out that somehow the key has reverted back to the first room that I was given. Key was recoded. Rest of the stay was uneventful - thankfully.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Would recommend highly!!!"
Came up for a short stay. Met daughter early and Staff let us check in about 3 hours early so we could have a short visit with our granddaughter!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
dennis
"My stay was awesome"
The room was clean ,Very Cosy and quite . The bathroom sink was plugged up , But very clean. Marble tile tub , loose handle . Overall I would stay again . Cost me $ 87.00 total on Expedia .!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Happy camper
My friend and I stayed here for two nights in Jan 2015 as a weekend getaway. We did not relax much (by choice) but I'm sure if we wanted to do nothing we could have done that too. Our fav attraction that we went to was IMA (Indiana Muesum of art) or the Medical Muesum in Indianapolis.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Dalton
"Great service beautiful hotel"
Great stay nice Resturant super service. Shuttle to airport
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Mediocre"
I am not a person who complains by any means, but since I received an email to give my experience, I will go ahead and tell you. The room was freezing cold the whole night and never really warmed up. Also the hot water did not work in the shower, or in the sink, so needless to say, we could not take a shower at all.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kia
Great staff Beds were very comfortable Easy to find
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Dale
"Stay to see family"
It was a great stay and very clean will be back the rate was great
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
love to travel
Wonderful!!! I will stay there again
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel close to airport."
I was able to get a room for a discounted price which was great but I was disappointed to find the plug ins in the bathroom did not work and when I let the front desk know they said there was no one there to look into it for me. Also when I went to shower at 9:30 in the morning, there was no hot water so I left and waited until I drove home to shower. When I let the front desk know about both issues upon leaving, I was not given a sorry for your inconvenience or anything. Just that since I booked it 3rd party, that I would receive a receipt through my email. Not even a thank you for staying with us. I don't think I will be staying there anymore.
Beth
"Nice hotel but hot water did not work"
The hotel was great, except the hot water did not work and the tub did not drain. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The TV and other amenities were great. The only issue was the hot water and draining tub and that makes for a tough way to start the day, especially when it is cold. Otherwise the ratings would have all been 4 and 5's.
gt
"Convenient to airport"
Very close to the airport, has a good bar/lounge and very comfortable room. It was a good value for a one night stay to catch an early flight.
Rand
"Good value for the area"
Good overall experience with this hotel. We were just traveling through the area, so price and location were important.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Craig
"Comfortable and good location near airport."
Stayed here because it got good reviews online and was convenient to the airport. Nice stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
jan
"Room 527"
Overall, we were very pleased with the hotel. The only problem was that the bathtub did not drain while taking a shower. We were in Room 527. We did not report it. The staff was excellent and quick to respond to our needs including resetting the thermostat. The halls were quiet which was wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"good for a quick overnight"
We needed a place near the airport for a quick overnight stay. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The corridor our room was in was quiet. Check-out was very quick in the morning despite our departure at 5:45am. All in all, it was a great place for our needs. We would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jenny
I stayed while getting repairs done on my equipment. Hotel is conveniently located to many places.
4 night business trip Dec 18, 2014