All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
2500 West 33rd Street, Orlando, FL, 32839, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.6
    2.5
    2.1
"worst stay ever,"
The people are rude, the toilet not attached to wall, had to pay more for the room because they lost my reservation, breakfast was a joke, and the maid was banging at my door before checkout time
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Not comfortable!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Pool looked dirty . didn't feel safe.
Response by Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North
we apologize , the pool gets clean every morning and we have security walking the property. thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Floors felt sticky, bottoms of our feet were black after walking across the carpet. Stairs smelled like mildew. However, bed was comfortable, staff was nice.
Response by Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North
Thank you for your constructive comment, both are greatly appreciated.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"My five cents."
It was comfortable. But continental breakfast was suppose to be included....but there was oatmeal, toast and cereal. Was not pleased with that at all. Had to eat at IHops for the two mornings.
3 night business trip May 30, 2015
Paulene R.
"Not a keeper"
Hotel is located next to a jail. Outdated furniture . The upstairs shower leaked through the ceiling into our bathroom . Would never return to this hotel and would not recommend to anyone.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Ok hotel"
Not so good.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Kunal
"Sporty and fun"
My friends and i enjoyed our stay best of all perfect location to everywhere else eg shopping Disney and entertainments
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Harmione
"NASTY NASTY NASTY"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!! discusting place ever, roaches, dirty sheets, dirty towels i mean dirty everything. Its in the GHETTO next to a JAIL!! My kids were so scared i checked out the other day asap. Drunk people roaming around and all. I will never stay here nor have i ever stayed in such a nasty place. Hotels.com needs to be more careful when booking their clients to these nasty places. never ever again!!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"never again"
Its right next to county jail! Our car was used as an ashtray!! Scary
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
george
"not good for more of one nigth"
the first room had dirty carpets, the bathroom was broken and not lit lights. the second quarter was in better shape. but the carpets were also dirty with gum stuck. The pool had green water. stairs and elevators reeked of urine.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
RAUL
"Sleep comfortable at this hotel"
You have to get passed being in a shady neighborhood, but you really can find a gem for the price you're seeking. No, the hotel doesn't offer being a 5-star resort, so stop trying to make it one. It takes great steps on making up for it though for people who need to stay budget-neutral for their family trip. It makes for a great family crash pad. If you are in Orlando seeking to stay in a resort all day, you picked the wrong hotel. Lay out more money for a resort-styled hotel. If you're looking to be in a clean room using most of your money elsewhere, yet returning at night to sleep, this hotel is a good option.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Room smelled like smoke"
Room was non-smoking and when I walked in it definitely smelled like smoke. Bad neighborhood, but that was expected. Hotel staff was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Poor Quality"
Our room had not been cleaned properly. There was garbage(wrappers) in the night stand drawer, as well as lots of trash under both beds. There were three cigarette burns on my blanket and a terrible odor upon entering the room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Gwen
"shabby"
Hotel was shabby and could use an upgrade. It isn't in the best area next to the prison but I felt OK. Bed was comfortable. Stayed 1 night and it what I needed.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"u get what u pay for"
$50 a night was sufficient for this hotel.....only problem I had was with the dryer taking my change. Breakfast was delish btw!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Alarming"
The staff is the best thing this hotel has. They are friendly and helpful. However there are alot of resident transients with pets and kids everywhere. Its not the safest feeling environment at all. Oh did i mention this hotel is surrounded by bail bonds offices and a jail directly behind the hotel. If you count on the free continental breakfast... Have a plan B. By 8 a.m. Everything is gone. You have to beat the resident transients and staff to the continental breakfast. So no free breakfast so you better bring extra money to walk next door to the IHOP. I wont stay here again. I do rate the staff highly though.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
handicapped wif
"So.... So..."
The Holtel is ok for a night to sleep. Dirty in the hall and elevator. Need a new manager that care the outside of the building. I had 2 days in the row w/o Toilet Paper, the 2nd night, I asked the operator and told me that 'I have to go down (reception) to get it' So, from the 4th floor, I waltked down.... No big deal, but it show the lack of good customer service. :(
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Edy Bedoya
"vacation to SeaWorld"
Our stay was good we were there on vacation to SeaWorld. The room was neat the beds was good but the room needed air fresher was a little strong over all was a good stay...
karri
"Worst Hotel"
Worst Hotel Ever
2 night trip Apr 6, 2015
miguel
First of all, I was charged a rate per night more than what I booked at. I had to go back to my itinerary to double check I didn't make the incorrect booking and had to go back the next day to get it rectified. The hotel was very outdated for the price. Right next door to Orlando correctional facility. Walking from the parking lot to the hotel room smelled of urine. Elevators were very old and not well kept/cleaned. Bathrooms were extremely small and outdated. Rooms were somewhat clean. The rooms doors did not close properly, they had to be slammed in order to close. I will not recommend this hotel for anyone with a family. I did not feel safe whatsoever, as there were quite a few questionable characters around. The only plus, was that it was close to my event.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Rooms were clean and cheap Grounds were messy and stairwell smelt
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"not that bad"
Lots of reviews focus on the prison located next door.... The hotel itself is just fine. Rooms were clean and got fresh towels everyday. Great location to Universal, especially when you leave... Most everyone exits to I4 west cause most hotels are near international drive. For this hotel you take I4 east, like NO traffic lines out of the park. I will def stay here again. Breakfast is just bread and cereal... But its cheap!
Justin
"overall pleasant"
after reading the reviews i was pretty nervous about this hotel.I was pleasantly surprised. The girl checking us in was friendly and the room was clean. The room could use some minor maintenance but at the price ($50) i was honestly expecting worse. The complementary breakfast was apples, toast, yogurt, oatmeal, clod cereal and juices. It's what we eat at home so I was happy. We were 10 minutes from universal studios. The neighborhood was a little sketchy. The hotel is right next to I-4 and a correctional institution, but the door locks work and no one bothered us.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2015
"Dissapointed"
The toilet was leaking and the bathroom had toilet water (disgusting). The room phone was not working; had to use my personal phone to call front desk to ask for towels (what hotel does not provide towels); it took 2 calls and 20 minutes later before I got the towels. The elevator and hotel was not very clean.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Mercedes
"Outdated and old, holes in wall. Rundown. Smelled"
Horrible room smelled like cigarettes even though requested non-smoking room. Rundown old and outdated room. Lobby smelled terrible also. Staff very unprofessional. Don't stay here you will be very disappointed
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Near Downtowm Orlando, Good for the price!"
There more hotels near International Drive @ same prices, but this hotel is about few minutes from I-4. Good Price.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dardy
"jail inn"
It's across from a jail
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Short stay in Orlando"
I stayed only 1 night and my experience was: Broken A/C unit, hotel in very bad shape, very bad rooms neighbors. We didn't even consider the breakfast due to it's appearance.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Alejandro
"okay"
It was okay. The staff was friendly, but the area was bad. The hotel room was cramped and badly designed. The room smelled like mold and smoke.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Julisa
"Budget wise on short notice"
Price of room was in my budget. The front desk person kept her calm while waiting on customers with a line of 8-10 people. She was courteous and very efficient as she also was answering the phone while checking in late night night arrivals on a Friday. The room was clean and we were pleased to have a economic room for 2 nights which was booked on short notice. The Awakening 2015 put on by Liberty Council we attended had already sold out all their hotel rooms in a different hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Margaret
"Dirty Hotel"
The room service is poor. Many peple runing and smoking at all hotel. The towel are dirty and will not change every day.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
universal
"good"
Bad neighborhood, nice workers, wish the breakfast was better but the rooms were very comfortable.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Disgustingly dirty"
Disgustingly dirty.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
linda
"Rude poor Customer service"
The Lady Caldette in the lobby was very rude poor customer service.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Bad Hotel"
I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was certainly one of the worst, not a pool for children ,not an envornment for children. Rooms were dirty not painted ,roaches in and under microwave. Would never stay here again ,my son didn't want to leave me there in the first place
9 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Thresa
"Sleeping with one eye open."
Welcome to the Hood where we have hotel residents. Dirty area, that was very scary and untrustworthy. Pictures were so untrue.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Matthew
"Nice roon, creepy outside"
Very sure I picked hotel with microwave and frig. However were told after settling in we would have to pay more for those amenities. Very disappointing and frustrating as diabetic. Hotel room was nice, however people hanging around outside were unsettling. Especially worker carrying baby in one hand and vacuum in another.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Brenda
"Avoid at all costs!!"
Very bad! Do not stay here. Staff was rude. The police had the area blocked of for hours. First warning sign! Then when I checked in I was given a room that hadn't been cleaned.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Tommy
"Good price"
Wanted to get near Disney at a good price.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
book for 4 night and just stay 1 night and have to change hotel at first time in the morning people used drugs wash clouding in the pool,worst hotel ever
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
The place was located in a dark and rather sketchy area, I did not feel safe at all. The lobby area look dirty and outdated. To get to the room I had to get on a dirty and smelly elevator and then negotiate my way to the room by passing by shirtless people drinking beer outside their rooms, screaming, etc. The room looked very old and dirty. It was also very noisy and you could hear everything happening on the next door rooms and out on the street. The towells in the bathroom seemed to have been very old.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Andres
"requiring immediate attention!"
This hotel is dated and requires attention. The lights in the room flickered, and there was one light burned out. The esthetics of the inn was poor, the phone did not work in the room. It Appears That The Inn Is Poorly managed.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
LAVERNE
"Disappointed and felt dirty"
We arrived at the hotel and everything was very dirty and smelled. Our room was more of the same. It was also located directly next to a jail which was not in the description of the hotel. We didn't even risk going in the pool. Also we had to call the front desk in order to get new linen because our room was never re-supplied after the first night I would not return to this hotel
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Recent visit to Orlando"
I see a lot of bad reviews but the room was straight. Close to everything. They need more room for the breakfast and we didn't see the pool because it was to cool to swim when we were there but all in all It was fine. Would use again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Shane
"Scared to park my car here!"
Shady neighborhood ... who wants to stay overnight next to a Bail bonds office? No remote for TV, no stopper for sink, no working lights in bathroom. Other than that, awful.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Ronald
"Not a place for business or pleasure."
Terrible location, right next to a prison. little spider like bugs crawled out of the iron when i turned it on. Bugs in the drawers while looking for ashtray. I was so disgusted i immediately booked another hotel. ABSOLUTE STINK HOLE! Couldn't even sit on the bed.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Nice room but strange people around, looks like the live there... Terrible breakfast...
Other trip Mar 15, 2015