All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2500 West 33rd Street, Orlando, FL, 32839, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.7
    2.5
    2.2
    2.1
"don't stay here!"
Room dingy, paint chipping from wall.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
jarrell
"DON't COME HERE"
Went down to Orlando from Jacksonville for my sisters birthday. We both stayed at the room. Our room was on the third floor, so upon walking up the stairs all you could smell was urine and trash all over. The ceiling was dusty and the walls filthy. Getting out the shower and walking on the carpet, the bottoms of my feet were dirty! we had to kill TWO ROACHES!!!!!!!! Would have left but it was too late in the night to switch rooms. WANTED to make coffee, but they don't clean their disgusting coffee pots. Called down to ask if they had toothpaste, the woman at the desk rudely told me to come get it myself. The older women at the check in counter was NOT hospitable and never will I go here.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Lamanda
"T.J. Review."
Cleaning of room inconsistent.
7 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"dirty hotel"
Dirty
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Juan
"Don't stay here!!!"
It's literally right next door to a PRISON something expedia neglected to mention. Horribly dirty and disgusting don't bring anyone here
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Mitra
"keep your money"
Hand to stand in line a hour to check in when I do the room not clean the beds just got made up n clean towels no vacuuming trash under the bed n on the bathroom floor all you heard was people yelling n fussing all night never again will I stay here
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Awful"
It was awful and I have sent a complaint to Day Inn. When I arrived after a long drive at 11:30pm there was a line of about 12 people waiting to check in. I stood in that line for about an hour and then was told there were no rooms avaiable even if you had a reservation and payment had already been taken. After finally getting a hold of a HOTELS.COM rep she had to call the hotel and were told that they did in fact have a room for me... this was 2 hours after my arrival LATE at night. The room was pretty beat up, furniture and walls were dented, scratched and falling apart. The sheets looked clean but the two chairs in the room were stained, I would not have sat on them. The first morning I flushed the toliet and it continued to flush several times on its own so I opened the back of the toiliet and found male enhanchment pill wrappers in the tank that had obstucted the piping. The neighborhood wasnt great and the other guests staying there were up late yelling and talking outside our room. When we left at 3am to head to the airport there were several people outside on our floor hanging out and socializing. I love a great deal for a short 2 night stay but I will definately be spending a little more money SOMEWHERE ELSE for my next vacation stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Kristina
"Not nice"
The people who stay at this hotel is very low class no manners at all
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"DO STAY HERE NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS!"
well booked hotel. Checked in at 10:30 pm and there was a line of about 20 shady people in line. I waited 45 minutes, when i reached the counter they told me that they didn't have any rooms available for the last 5 hrs but still made me wait in line for 45 minutes knowing i had a reservation! Had to then book a different hotel last minute. BE ADVISED THAT THIS HOTEL SHARES THE PROPERTY WITH A PRISON!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
neftali
"ehhh spend a little more and stay somewhere else"
In a pretty bad area, did not feel safe. Room itself was OK and large.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great!"
Great!!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
stacey
"Business Trip"
Great price. Did not hang out there, needed to be nearby without paying high prices. Business Trip. Not a family location.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"None"
The room was very clean and very nice people at check in, thought it was a little expensive, even charge extra for early check in, a $50 turned into $90, didn't mind the pet charge but other charges were a little rediculous
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"The pictures do not match the reality"
The hotel wasnt very clean, has a weird smell and the breakfast was terrible, also not so close to universals entrance
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
ana
"Was terrible..nasty..unsafe..bad ppl."
It was nasty..stinks like pee every where.. They rent rooms to just anyone..like hookers... Druggies... Alcoholics..I don't recommend it to my friends and even not to my enies..its that bad!!! Smells like pot..alcohol and pee every where... Yuck
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
upset customer
"Great Staff - Horrible installations, dirty"
Staff very nice, but the hotel conditions are just horrible. Dirty bathroom, coffee pot was full of coffee from the last guest and they never cleaned it during the 2 days of my stay, lock of the door was broken I had to put the chair behind the door because I didn't feel safe at night, especially because is not a good neighborhood (1 block away from Jail). This is a good place to stay if there is not other option at all (cannot say save money because I did pay $100 per night!)
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
The staff at the hotel were great! When I called down for extra blankets I recieved them in a timely manner. When checking in and out the staff were both very friendly. Although the actual condition of the hotel was poor, they were always available to help. The hallways smelled of urine and the headboard fell down when my niece
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra
"A little less than expected for the cost."
We were a little surprised that the "restaurant" and lounge aren't open every day. The oatmeal was hot and I'm sure both toasters heated up the massive loaves of bread available, but I think this was advertised different than actual.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
PAUL
"Worst hotel EVER!!!!"
I usually don't write reviews but I feel its my duty to make other customers aware. This hotel is located in front of the orange county jail. Stairwells smell of urine with sketchy characters hanging out in them. Room wasn't cleaned properly cigarette butts were left in the drawers. Bugs were crawling on the roof. Another customer had to call the cops because the room service was going thru his bags. Employee caused big scene tried to fight customer in lobby in front of myself and other customers. Also, asked the front desk for a wake up call...never got it. Asked them to call me a cab so I could get leave...never called. Almost missed my bus home. Overall, DO NOT RENT THIS HOTEL!!!!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Would never stay again"
It was dirty....... We checked in late and the room was dirty, trash on the floor. Bathroom was disgusting.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Cathy
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
We stayed here after a long day at Islands of Adventure, and it was a quick drive and very convenient. The room was older, and showed a little "wear & tear", but was clean. The mattresses are on the softer side, so those used to a firm mattress may take issue and the bathroom is very small with little room to move around, but for a quick, quiet nights sleep after a long day and for a more than reasonable price, you really can't complain.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Debbie
"Poor cleanness"
I had to change my reservation once I arrived at the Hotel due to lack of maintenance of every hotel part. Rusty fenders, dirty floors and in and outside walls, terrible elevator condition, and bad odors...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Gus
"days inn review"
I am not happy with days inn hotel
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
raju
"Will never stay again and would not recommend"
Felt unsecured, facilities totally dirty, not professional, NO noise control, profanity throughout the hallways, No customer service
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
The Orange County jail is next door to the Days Inn North, and the area nearby is not very nice, especially the attached bar and grill. We arrived late at night and this place was really hopping with some not very pleasant people. I would not go back there again. The room was ok, but elevator was a little scarry. You never knew who was going to get on. Glad to be out of there. Will not go back there....
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Hotel is in crime area. Lot of noise at 3 am. Many people hanging in the parking lot thT did not stay at hotel. Police showed up several times in the middle of the night and sirens were going off. We selected this hotel as it stated "universal days in." And was very close to universal studios....but not near the caliber we expected. We expected avg and safe place...this was not.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Room is fine, but not good definitely. Stairs are dirty, only one elevater works. Only 50 bucks, can't expect too much.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not a good hotel. People fighting on the hotel."
The two nights I stay on the hotel, people fighting on the bar. Breakfast sucks, water on the floor all over the ice makers.etc
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Do not stay here"
Book this hotel for its proximity to universal studio. Upon entering the room we know it's a mistake. Dirty room, beddings and pillow smell like it has not been change. Room has worn out look. Everything is bare basic. Closet in the toilet. Can hear the commotion outside our room. We barely sleep and was tired for our universal studio experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Wei K
"Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North"
A reasonably priced hotel. Good location adjacent I-4 for most things. Note that it is a 35+ mintue drive to the MCO airport even though it is only about 3 miles as the crow flies. Had an iron and board but no refrigerator. Less amenities then other Days Inn I have stayed in.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Days out"
Pool was not heated. Other guests were living in hotel rooms and the staff did not mind. Loud music all night. Yelling and fighting. Will not stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"staying in the hood"
It was not worth the money.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hotel"
my hotel room was left unlocked when I was gone the rooms were not cleaned properly the bed looks lumpy
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Joyce
"No negative comments"
Nice and peaceful. The hotel staff was very helpful.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2014
Elliott Miller
"TERRIBLE!!!"
This Days Inn is located next to a prison, the air conditioner in the room did not work, there were staples all around coming out of the floor that kept sticking me in the feet, the fire alarm went off 10 times waking me up all morning and when I called the front desk, the woman yelled at me. I will mever return!
4 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"hotel... more like NOtell"
it was a place to sleep, that was about it...
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Courtney
"Not the best..."
The hotel was next to the prison.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Better than expected"
One of the cleanest motels ive been to, big rooms, pretty good continental breakfast, everything worked. No complaints!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"awful customer service"
This place has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. The front desk ladies were very rude. The heater in the room didn't work and there was a roach in the bathroom. Idont rrecommended ever staying there.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Economical"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. An inexpensive option to stay while visiting Universal Studios. The proximity to the county lockup is unfortunate, along with about twenty bail bondsman outfits. But, all in all, we had a pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Timothy
"Grungy without a remote for the TV"
The hotel is a typical 1.5/2.0 star hotel. Our room didn't have a remote for the TV, and the front desk said they didn't have any to give us. The floor was dirty when we checked in, but we were only crashing for a few hours, so it wasn't worth fighting.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"my room was nasty"
My toilet overflow as did the toilet in my children room twice. The rooms were nasty. Hair on the floor and on the bed, sink was dirty; no trash can liners. There wasn't any hot water. I will never stay in the hotel again. And the neighborhood was ghetto.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Horrible!"
I did not do my homework enough to realize it was right next to a correctional facility.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Allyson
"Awesome for the price!!"
Great for the price. No ridiculous deposit, just an additional 3 dollar fee at check in. Check in was a breeze. The room was hot when we got in and the ac took a little playing with to turn on, but it blew ice cold air. The room was very clean and the bed was spacious and very comfortable. Much more comfy than my own at home. My biggest complaints are, my toilet wouldnt flush and there was no bag in the trash can. Also, this hotel was not as close to Universal as I had expected. About a 15 minute drive through busy highways. Also, your next door neighbor is a giant corrections facility. But we had no real problems and it was great for a one night stay. Id stay again. Also, free wifi in your room. I couldnt find another hotel in the area with free wifi other than in the lobby. All the staff were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Aubreanna
"our stay"
staff was extremely helpful and accommodating.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Deborah
"Two night stay for Halloween Horror Nights"
Came on a Friday night, order pizza and left my sprite in a cup on the nightstand. 4 hours later when I woke up from leaving my lights on, I found BUGS in my cup. DISGUSTING. I immediately took all the food and drinks out of the room. The beds were soft. There was hair in the tub and stains in the toilet. Never took my shoes off. Only good thing about the room was a fairly new tv with a fair share of channels. There is a 24 hour IHOP right next door that had 1 star review on yelp so we never went but behind that is a penitentiary! It's very close to a run down neighborhood which had really good soul food. 10 mins away from Universal Studios by car. The pool is 5 ft and 8 ft but I never bothered to go in. The lady in the front was normal, nothing really awesome about check in and check out.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Lori
"Could be better"
there was small bugs in the room, pillow were not that confotable
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
elvis
"One night hotel OK/ service person was great"
for one night it was ok...but not for a 2nd..the breakfast and the person who serviced us was great...very friendly and smiling face.She should be be in a 5star hotel
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Serkan
"Short stay, no kids"
My husband and I went to Orlando and stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It is right next to the county jail and not in the best neighborhood by the looks of it. The room and service was okay. You get what you pay for... It was perfect for us because we just showered and slept and were gone all day. I would not stay there again though.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hotel next to a huge county jail"
Has touches and mice furniture looks like it was picked up off the street
Other trip Oct 13, 2014