All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
2500 West 33rd Street, Orlando, FL, 32839, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.6
    2.5
    2.1
"Horrible, scary"
Horrible , scary, never will stay there again. Right behind Orange County Correctional ..
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"The Worse Night Ever"
It was a horrible experience for me and my husband at Days Inn Florida. When we first checked in there were people hanging all out their rooms. I was tired so I decided to go right to bed. Oh my goodness when I pulled the covers back the sheets were wrinkled and dirty. Then a lady next to us was fighting with a man that owe her money all on our room door. The next morning I complained to the front desk and checked out.
5 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Universal Studios, Spring break 2015"
Isn't elegant, but works. 4 night stay.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Miroslava
"Good basic hotel"
Good basic hotel for a little get away with friends.
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Worth the stay."
The hotel was exactly what expected. IT was a economical and accommodated my party but was not in the best of locations. Not exactly a neighborhood you explore but a great deal for the purpose of spending the night. Staff was polite and room was clean.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Giesell
We just slept there could not use the toilet before we left because it would not Flush. Waited over 1/2 hr. No one came so we went to the Lobby restroom. I did not sleep because someone was out side my room yelling back and forth all niight and banging on the railing even into 4:00am. I can't believe no one stopped them. No complaints about the room itself.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
e.
"DO NOT GO HERE!"
Pulling into the hotel, you first notice the prison next door. After checking in, we went around back to our room. Before even parking we see a medical examiner van, crime scene investigator vehicles, and police cars. We attempted to go up to our room, when a nice sheriff told us not to stay there. It's a bad area! The hotel staff was courteous & understanding.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Debra
I booked with a king bed and they gave me 2 queens bed
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"convenient hotel"
Was good no.commplain at all
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
marianna
"Days Inn"
ok place to stay overnite and next door to Ihop. 4 story building with dark areas near elevator. One night there was a knock on the door with an anxious looking male outside our door. Asked what he wanted and he just left. parking lot had good lighting. Main desk employee not the friendliest person nor informative. Room was neat and smelled pleasant. There was a TV. 2 beds no hair dryer. Did not feel very safe and people were coming and going all night long with loud cars, motocycles. I would not stay here if it was just me and my daughter. Elevator could have been more clean.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Suzy
"Quick stay"
Just stayed 1 night for a quick trip to the theme parks. Hotel was what I expected and good value.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Skyler
"Family"
Family things to do
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Cathie
"Get what you pay for"
Price was great, location was great for where I needed to be, several semi trucks that are loud and take up a lot of parking. Saw a cockroach, but couldn't beat the price for a place to sleep and a place to shower.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"bad"
all the floors with dirty toilet and the bathtub had heir. The small frog was very nasty.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nasty"
The room was disgusted no remote for TVs. The dresser drawers were broken. I wasn't please with this hotel. Waste of my money.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"worrisome surroundings"
This hotel is located right next to a large prison facility with 2 bail bondsmen offices on either side. If we hadn't been in town for for and end of life gathering, I never would have stayed here. We were booking late at nite and I did not do much research as time was of the essence and we had to be careful of budget because all the prices were at least double what we would have spent if we had booked a planned trip. If there were more info on the surrounding neighborhood, it would have helped. While the facility/room were adequate for our needs (all we needed was a place to sleep), The middle of the night activity right outside our room on the catwalk access to all the upper story rooms was concerning to say the least. there were people running by and talking loudly and arranging deals at various time up til 4 am. Not conducive to a good night's sleep at all. And at the continental breakfast there were quite a few young families, so I would have been more concerned for them if they heard all the same activity as we did.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"For the price it's a good deal"
For $50 basically you get a room with an ihop in same parking lot and it's close to universal which is basically 3 exits away. It wasn't bad. My biggest complaints were the hair in the bath tub and some random stranger beating on our door at 7 am which ended up being the wrong room for this individual and the maids upon checkout day starting their rounds at 8 beating on our door every hour until checkout which was 11. This was very disturbing and rude. Why make checkout 11 if your going to drive people crazy starting at 8 am to get out. The beds were phenomenal and the TV was great. It's basically one of the hotels you get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Zach
"Not good"
The room was ok but no fridge, but the hotel is not in good shape and right by a jail. Wouldn't recommend.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Hannah
"Awesome!"
we booked this stay at the last minute and everyone was very nice. The hotel was beautiful!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Irasema
"nice"
it was nice the hotel you know wasn't in the great area but it was ok
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"air and heat very noise"
1st they had problem to find our reservation, 2nd they didn't have 2 king size bed as we boobed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not a good place to stay."
I will never stay here again. Not the best of neighborhood. The locals have take over this place. Noise and distractions all hours of then night. Hard to get any sleep.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Unsafe place, deteriorated rooms,"
Unsafe place, it was a couple of patrols doing some research there, unsightly staff....
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The worst"
That was the worst hotel I every stayed! The room was dirty, the tub had roaches in it, and the coffee maker had roaches in it to. The iron was broke, and the air conditioner worked when it wanted to work. There breakfast was coffee and toast. The prison is right next to the hotel, but how the rooms and breakfast was, u would think u was the inmate.
Ricky
"Mom's Surgery"
Wasn't the best area to stay, left a night early. People were outside our room arguing for 4 hours (we had to call to get someone to make them be quite and it was at 3:00 am)
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Left within 15 minutes...never go back!"
Sketchy people milling around. Dim lighting in corridors. Dark parking lot. Felt unsafe going from parking lot to room. Guy showed us to elevator, told us his woes of getting out of jail (next door) and then asked for money. Never even sat on the bed. Reevaluated our stay. Grabbed our bags and left.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Mom & Daughter
"NEVER AGAIN!"
Name of hotel is deceptive. It is located directly next to the city jail. Wrong kind of people everywhere. The name makesure you think you are by a tourist area. Nothing could be further from the truth!
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Wonderful Staff!!!"
Hotel is next to a prison, which can be rather depressing if trying to vacation. Rooms are older and could use refurbishing and updating of furniture and fixtures. Housekeeping and Hospitality Staff are AMAZING!!!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Danielle La'Sha
"Customer service made my entire stay terrible."
February 6, 2015 During initial check-in before 3:00pm the lady who helped me was rude, arrogant, obnoxious, & no where near courteous! The 2nd day of our stay the door was unintentionally locked & couldn't be opened & we had an event to attend that night & although we were offered another room until the next day, we needed our medication & clothes for the event & it wasn't until I demanded to be reimbursed to leave that the room was entered from a window. I was threatened & mistreated by the maintenance man when I was told by him that he could not get through the window. Because of the window breach & the time of night, we were unable to attend our event nor were we able to leave our room because of the security of the room due to the window breach. The door battery was replaced the next day. Also, when I checked in I was charged a $15.00 maintenance fee, an amount Expedia did not include in the original agreement & I believe this "HIDDEN" fee is a breach of my trust of Expedia & my savings were insignificant.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Victor
"don't stay here!"
Room dingy, paint chipping from wall.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
jarrell
"DON't COME HERE"
Went down to Orlando from Jacksonville for my sisters birthday. We both stayed at the room. Our room was on the third floor, so upon walking up the stairs all you could smell was urine and trash all over. The ceiling was dusty and the walls filthy. Getting out the shower and walking on the carpet, the bottoms of my feet were dirty! we had to kill TWO ROACHES!!!!!!!! Would have left but it was too late in the night to switch rooms. WANTED to make coffee, but they don't clean their disgusting coffee pots. Called down to ask if they had toothpaste, the woman at the desk rudely told me to come get it myself. The older women at the check in counter was NOT hospitable and never will I go here.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Lamanda
"T.J. Review."
Cleaning of room inconsistent.
7 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"dirty hotel"
Dirty
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Juan
"Don't stay here!!!"
It's literally right next door to a PRISON something expedia neglected to mention. Horribly dirty and disgusting don't bring anyone here
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Mitra
"keep your money"
Hand to stand in line a hour to check in when I do the room not clean the beds just got made up n clean towels no vacuuming trash under the bed n on the bathroom floor all you heard was people yelling n fussing all night never again will I stay here
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Awful"
It was awful and I have sent a complaint to Day Inn. When I arrived after a long drive at 11:30pm there was a line of about 12 people waiting to check in. I stood in that line for about an hour and then was told there were no rooms avaiable even if you had a reservation and payment had already been taken. After finally getting a hold of a HOTELS.COM rep she had to call the hotel and were told that they did in fact have a room for me... this was 2 hours after my arrival LATE at night. The room was pretty beat up, furniture and walls were dented, scratched and falling apart. The sheets looked clean but the two chairs in the room were stained, I would not have sat on them. The first morning I flushed the toliet and it continued to flush several times on its own so I opened the back of the toiliet and found male enhanchment pill wrappers in the tank that had obstucted the piping. The neighborhood wasnt great and the other guests staying there were up late yelling and talking outside our room. When we left at 3am to head to the airport there were several people outside on our floor hanging out and socializing. I love a great deal for a short 2 night stay but I will definately be spending a little more money SOMEWHERE ELSE for my next vacation stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Kristina
"Not nice"
The people who stay at this hotel is very low class no manners at all
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"DO STAY HERE NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS!"
well booked hotel. Checked in at 10:30 pm and there was a line of about 20 shady people in line. I waited 45 minutes, when i reached the counter they told me that they didn't have any rooms available for the last 5 hrs but still made me wait in line for 45 minutes knowing i had a reservation! Had to then book a different hotel last minute. BE ADVISED THAT THIS HOTEL SHARES THE PROPERTY WITH A PRISON!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
neftali
"ehhh spend a little more and stay somewhere else"
In a pretty bad area, did not feel safe. Room itself was OK and large.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great!"
Great!!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
stacey
"Business Trip"
Great price. Did not hang out there, needed to be nearby without paying high prices. Business Trip. Not a family location.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"None"
The room was very clean and very nice people at check in, thought it was a little expensive, even charge extra for early check in, a $50 turned into $90, didn't mind the pet charge but other charges were a little rediculous
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"The pictures do not match the reality"
The hotel wasnt very clean, has a weird smell and the breakfast was terrible, also not so close to universals entrance
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
ana
"Was terrible..nasty..unsafe..bad ppl."
It was nasty..stinks like pee every where.. They rent rooms to just anyone..like hookers... Druggies... Alcoholics..I don't recommend it to my friends and even not to my enies..its that bad!!! Smells like pot..alcohol and pee every where... Yuck
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
upset customer
"Great Staff - Horrible installations, dirty"
Staff very nice, but the hotel conditions are just horrible. Dirty bathroom, coffee pot was full of coffee from the last guest and they never cleaned it during the 2 days of my stay, lock of the door was broken I had to put the chair behind the door because I didn't feel safe at night, especially because is not a good neighborhood (1 block away from Jail). This is a good place to stay if there is not other option at all (cannot say save money because I did pay $100 per night!)
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
The staff at the hotel were great! When I called down for extra blankets I recieved them in a timely manner. When checking in and out the staff were both very friendly. Although the actual condition of the hotel was poor, they were always available to help. The hallways smelled of urine and the headboard fell down when my niece
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra
"A little less than expected for the cost."
We were a little surprised that the "restaurant" and lounge aren't open every day. The oatmeal was hot and I'm sure both toasters heated up the massive loaves of bread available, but I think this was advertised different than actual.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
PAUL
"Worst hotel EVER!!!!"
I usually don't write reviews but I feel its my duty to make other customers aware. This hotel is located in front of the orange county jail. Stairwells smell of urine with sketchy characters hanging out in them. Room wasn't cleaned properly cigarette butts were left in the drawers. Bugs were crawling on the roof. Another customer had to call the cops because the room service was going thru his bags. Employee caused big scene tried to fight customer in lobby in front of myself and other customers. Also, asked the front desk for a wake up call...never got it. Asked them to call me a cab so I could get leave...never called. Almost missed my bus home. Overall, DO NOT RENT THIS HOTEL!!!!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Would never stay again"
It was dirty....... We checked in late and the room was dirty, trash on the floor. Bathroom was disgusting.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Cathy
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
We stayed here after a long day at Islands of Adventure, and it was a quick drive and very convenient. The room was older, and showed a little "wear & tear", but was clean. The mattresses are on the softer side, so those used to a firm mattress may take issue and the bathroom is very small with little room to move around, but for a quick, quiet nights sleep after a long day and for a more than reasonable price, you really can't complain.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015