All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2500 West 33rd Street, Orlando, FL, 32839, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.7
    2.6
    2.2
    2.1
"The pictures do not match the reality"
The hotel wasnt very clean, has a weird smell and the breakfast was terrible, also not so close to universals entrance
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
ana
"Was terrible..nasty..unsafe..bad ppl."
It was nasty..stinks like pee every where.. They rent rooms to just anyone..like hookers... Druggies... Alcoholics..I don't recommend it to my friends and even not to my enies..its that bad!!! Smells like pot..alcohol and pee every where... Yuck
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
upset customer
"Great Staff - Horrible installations, dirty"
Staff very nice, but the hotel conditions are just horrible. Dirty bathroom, coffee pot was full of coffee from the last guest and they never cleaned it during the 2 days of my stay, lock of the door was broken I had to put the chair behind the door because I didn't feel safe at night, especially because is not a good neighborhood (1 block away from Jail). This is a good place to stay if there is not other option at all (cannot say save money because I did pay $100 per night!)
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
The staff at the hotel were great! When I called down for extra blankets I recieved them in a timely manner. When checking in and out the staff were both very friendly. Although the actual condition of the hotel was poor, they were always available to help. The hallways smelled of urine and the headboard fell down when my niece
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra
"A little less than expected for the cost."
We were a little surprised that the "restaurant" and lounge aren't open every day. The oatmeal was hot and I'm sure both toasters heated up the massive loaves of bread available, but I think this was advertised different than actual.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
PAUL
"Worst hotel EVER!!!!"
I usually don't write reviews but I feel its my duty to make other customers aware. This hotel is located in front of the orange county jail. Stairwells smell of urine with sketchy characters hanging out in them. Room wasn't cleaned properly cigarette butts were left in the drawers. Bugs were crawling on the roof. Another customer had to call the cops because the room service was going thru his bags. Employee caused big scene tried to fight customer in lobby in front of myself and other customers. Also, asked the front desk for a wake up call...never got it. Asked them to call me a cab so I could get leave...never called. Almost missed my bus home. Overall, DO NOT RENT THIS HOTEL!!!!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Would never stay again"
It was dirty....... We checked in late and the room was dirty, trash on the floor. Bathroom was disgusting.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Cathy
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
We stayed here after a long day at Islands of Adventure, and it was a quick drive and very convenient. The room was older, and showed a little "wear & tear", but was clean. The mattresses are on the softer side, so those used to a firm mattress may take issue and the bathroom is very small with little room to move around, but for a quick, quiet nights sleep after a long day and for a more than reasonable price, you really can't complain.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Debbie
"Poor cleanness"
I had to change my reservation once I arrived at the Hotel due to lack of maintenance of every hotel part. Rusty fenders, dirty floors and in and outside walls, terrible elevator condition, and bad odors...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Gus
"days inn review"
I am not happy with days inn hotel
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
raju
"Will never stay again and would not recommend"
Felt unsecured, facilities totally dirty, not professional, NO noise control, profanity throughout the hallways, No customer service
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
The Orange County jail is next door to the Days Inn North, and the area nearby is not very nice, especially the attached bar and grill. We arrived late at night and this place was really hopping with some not very pleasant people. I would not go back there again. The room was ok, but elevator was a little scarry. You never knew who was going to get on. Glad to be out of there. Will not go back there....
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Hotel is in crime area. Lot of noise at 3 am. Many people hanging in the parking lot thT did not stay at hotel. Police showed up several times in the middle of the night and sirens were going off. We selected this hotel as it stated "universal days in." And was very close to universal studios....but not near the caliber we expected. We expected avg and safe place...this was not.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Room is fine, but not good definitely. Stairs are dirty, only one elevater works. Only 50 bucks, can't expect too much.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not a good hotel. People fighting on the hotel."
The two nights I stay on the hotel, people fighting on the bar. Breakfast sucks, water on the floor all over the ice makers.etc
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Do not stay here"
Book this hotel for its proximity to universal studio. Upon entering the room we know it's a mistake. Dirty room, beddings and pillow smell like it has not been change. Room has worn out look. Everything is bare basic. Closet in the toilet. Can hear the commotion outside our room. We barely sleep and was tired for our universal studio experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Wei K
"Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North"
A reasonably priced hotel. Good location adjacent I-4 for most things. Note that it is a 35+ mintue drive to the MCO airport even though it is only about 3 miles as the crow flies. Had an iron and board but no refrigerator. Less amenities then other Days Inn I have stayed in.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Days out"
Pool was not heated. Other guests were living in hotel rooms and the staff did not mind. Loud music all night. Yelling and fighting. Will not stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"staying in the hood"
It was not worth the money.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hotel"
my hotel room was left unlocked when I was gone the rooms were not cleaned properly the bed looks lumpy
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Joyce
"No negative comments"
Nice and peaceful. The hotel staff was very helpful.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2014
Elliott Miller
"TERRIBLE!!!"
This Days Inn is located next to a prison, the air conditioner in the room did not work, there were staples all around coming out of the floor that kept sticking me in the feet, the fire alarm went off 10 times waking me up all morning and when I called the front desk, the woman yelled at me. I will mever return!
4 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"hotel... more like NOtell"
it was a place to sleep, that was about it...
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Courtney
"Not the best..."
The hotel was next to the prison.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Better than expected"
One of the cleanest motels ive been to, big rooms, pretty good continental breakfast, everything worked. No complaints!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"awful customer service"
This place has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. The front desk ladies were very rude. The heater in the room didn't work and there was a roach in the bathroom. Idont rrecommended ever staying there.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Economical"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. An inexpensive option to stay while visiting Universal Studios. The proximity to the county lockup is unfortunate, along with about twenty bail bondsman outfits. But, all in all, we had a pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Timothy
"Grungy without a remote for the TV"
The hotel is a typical 1.5/2.0 star hotel. Our room didn't have a remote for the TV, and the front desk said they didn't have any to give us. The floor was dirty when we checked in, but we were only crashing for a few hours, so it wasn't worth fighting.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"my room was nasty"
My toilet overflow as did the toilet in my children room twice. The rooms were nasty. Hair on the floor and on the bed, sink was dirty; no trash can liners. There wasn't any hot water. I will never stay in the hotel again. And the neighborhood was ghetto.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Horrible!"
I did not do my homework enough to realize it was right next to a correctional facility.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Allyson
"Awesome for the price!!"
Great for the price. No ridiculous deposit, just an additional 3 dollar fee at check in. Check in was a breeze. The room was hot when we got in and the ac took a little playing with to turn on, but it blew ice cold air. The room was very clean and the bed was spacious and very comfortable. Much more comfy than my own at home. My biggest complaints are, my toilet wouldnt flush and there was no bag in the trash can. Also, this hotel was not as close to Universal as I had expected. About a 15 minute drive through busy highways. Also, your next door neighbor is a giant corrections facility. But we had no real problems and it was great for a one night stay. Id stay again. Also, free wifi in your room. I couldnt find another hotel in the area with free wifi other than in the lobby. All the staff were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Aubreanna
"our stay"
staff was extremely helpful and accommodating.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Deborah
"Two night stay for Halloween Horror Nights"
Came on a Friday night, order pizza and left my sprite in a cup on the nightstand. 4 hours later when I woke up from leaving my lights on, I found BUGS in my cup. DISGUSTING. I immediately took all the food and drinks out of the room. The beds were soft. There was hair in the tub and stains in the toilet. Never took my shoes off. Only good thing about the room was a fairly new tv with a fair share of channels. There is a 24 hour IHOP right next door that had 1 star review on yelp so we never went but behind that is a penitentiary! It's very close to a run down neighborhood which had really good soul food. 10 mins away from Universal Studios by car. The pool is 5 ft and 8 ft but I never bothered to go in. The lady in the front was normal, nothing really awesome about check in and check out.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Lori
"Could be better"
there was small bugs in the room, pillow were not that confotable
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
elvis
"One night hotel OK/ service person was great"
for one night it was ok...but not for a 2nd..the breakfast and the person who serviced us was great...very friendly and smiling face.She should be be in a 5star hotel
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Serkan
"Short stay, no kids"
My husband and I went to Orlando and stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It is right next to the county jail and not in the best neighborhood by the looks of it. The room and service was okay. You get what you pay for... It was perfect for us because we just showered and slept and were gone all day. I would not stay there again though.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hotel next to a huge county jail"
Has touches and mice furniture looks like it was picked up off the street
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
ken and sam
"Terrible"
Rooms smell and there are sketchy people everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone. Also in a terrible area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Tiffany
It's ok,not for family
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Terribly Dirty Hotel!!!"
The ceiling had water damage and debris stuck in paint, walls were stained with what looked like spills and boogers all over. the bathroom walls were the same, the floor behind the bathroom door had not been cleaned in a very ling time with layers of dirt and a 1" deep pile of dirt in the corner. I have not had the time yet, but i fully plan on requesting a full refund from your service for mis-representation.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Tracey
"glad it was only 2 days"
it was not long that once we had the a.c. on that you could tell that there was a mildew smell coming into the room.my friend who dropped me off began to complain about his sinuses and we all began to have our noses to begin to run. that evening i tried to call the front desk to get the maintenance dept but found that the phone did not work. i went to the desk and explained these things and to my surprise was told that there is no maintenance after 5 pm. i asked for there manager and there was no management on staff in the evenings. no one the next day ever came buy and so i again talked to them at the desk and they agreed to move me. this went well and the next room was much cleaner and everything was working well. the staff tried to be helpful but seemed to be completely unaware of how to handle the simplest of issues. considering that my stay was so short and there is no manager in evenings, i would really not recommend this place, and suggest you do a little leg work to find a better one and so you can have a much nicer experience in orlando
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
richard
"It was scary!"
The parking lot was low lit with no visible security. There were a few unsavory characters hanging out in the parking lot. The rooms smelled and were not as clean as they should have been. The coffee pots were dirty and growing mold. I was afraid to give the clerk my c.card! It was scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"ok"
we were not in the room that much. When you have kids with you it is not good to have a pool start at 5ft. The free breakfast was horrible. The staff was nice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nasty Hotel Next to prison, 32" TV with Lots of HD"
Don't stay here unless you have to. Breakfast was sparse. Room was nasty, blanket was suspicious. Sketchy characters were hanging around when we checked in. Really expect more from a Days Inn.
Response by Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North
I'm very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during this trip. We are in the process of painting our guestrooms and updating our comforters now, so I hope that you'll be pleasantly surprised upon your next visit. I also want to be sure you know that we have evening uniformed security officers patrolling whom are happy to assist with any concerns.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
I was staying here while going to a conference in the area. It was cheap and close to the conference location. Not much else to say about it.
Response by Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North
Thank you for your review, Sue. I hope that your stay was pleasant and I'm glad to hear we were convenient for your trip. If there was anything we might have done to improve your experience, I hope you'll let us know.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Sue
"Avoid!"
Honestly spend the extra $ if you're trying to stay 'local or close' to Universal Studios and stay at a different hotel. Overall my stay was decent- decent only because the bed was comfy, room was clean, staff 1/2 helpful (1/2 meaning they will try but don't expect the extra effort on all staff only a handful). The only highlight of staying at this place is that IHOP is right next door (and open 24/7). FYI Universal is about a $15+ dollar taxi ride from this place and takes only 10-12 mins by taxi BUT if you walk (and I mean walk 10-15 mins) to catch the 150 bus which will take you to Universal it's about a 45+ min commute; worth doing if it's 1-2 ppl heading to Univ Studios if you're going as a family of 3+ just she'll out the $15+ (bus fare is $2.50 or $3.00)
Response by Days Inn Orlando Universal Studios North
I am pleased to hear that you stay was decent, Jay, but disappointed to hear that not all of our staff made you feel welcome. We know that making our customers feel special is the most important part of our jobs, and i'm sorry that we fell short this stay.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Jay
"This hotel is located next to a prison: avoid it!"
Consider this vary basic place to stay only. It is located directly next to a large state prison with barbed razor wire & the side parking lot of the hotel is used as a truck stop. When we were there, people were walking around drinking in public & lighting off fire works all night long, & the staff of the hotel did nothing about it, after repeated requests. This place is scary, avoid it at all costs. Hotels.com recommend this hotel to us, even after we later saw other reviews stating the same problems, repeatedly.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Vacation traveller
"not what you would expect..."
Normally I laugh at reviews of people complaining about hotels because I go there to sleep only....so I don't care whether they have certain services or what the rooms are decorated with. The staff was friendly and overall I didn't have any real issues but the location was definitely not ideal. We didn't feel very safe....there happens to be a jail right next door to this hotel! And the people staying at the hotel were loud and some were very creepy. Being in the ghetto is not what I expected....I wouldn't recommend this place.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
They did not changes our linen and towels
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Horrendous"
We didn't know that it was a block away from a prison! The surrounding area felt like a we were in the worst part of Brooklyn, NY.We were afraid to go out at night to walk our dog so they had to wait till morning to use the bathroom. We were counting down the hours till morning so we could leave.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014