All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7200 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Bad Service"
There were roach in the bathroom, it took me a long time to get my room on arriving there were toothpick on the bathroom floor, there was a water leak in the bath tub which was dripping all night, the bath tub got clogged, the lamps do not work and the curtain shutters cannot close. On the second day I did not receive toiletries such as enough bath towels, wash cloth , soap and shampoo.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"the room was very clean an we had a grate view"
We enjoyed our stay an we will be back
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
darlene
The hotel was great.It's on middle of everything on international You can walk the strip to the new eye
3 night trip May 7, 2015
meshll
"Very good hotel for a cheap price"
Everything was fine. Good service, clean room, good breakfast. I'll stay again any time.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Rosanna
"Forget this one"
The room had an odor and the breakfast consisted of white bread and either frosted flakes or raisin bran.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Carolyn
"Ehh."
Good price considering where it is. There are nicer places, but there are worse ones too I suppose. It wasn't horrible. They give you free breakfast, that's good. The coffee wasn't bad either.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Exceeded Expectations"
I traveled with my boyfriend for a few days and we very much enjoyed our stay. If you're looking for luxury this is not your hotel.it's quaint and nothing special But if you're looking for a nice place to relax and lay your head after long hours at the parks this is where you want to be. Room was fairlt clean, staff was attentive and friendly. Only 5 minutes from Universal and surrounded by restaurants and other attractions, this hotel by far exceeded my expectations and I would gladly stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Zoe
"SeaWorld trip"
It was good but had a vat urin smell in the room they tryed to fix it but didn't work over all good enough for me I will go back
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
patty
Good location!!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Yaritza
"Pretty good"
A little small but still comfortable
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"great hotel for the price"
Clean and the staff were friendly,the room was great and I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
rafael
"Nice at centric area"
Very nice and confort hotel at centric area. The general area were always clean and the counter always available
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
mairim
"Problems"
Staff pleasant. Extra fees upon check in. mini-fridge barely worked.WiFi very slow. Hot water OK 1st night but luke warm rest of stay. Told staff & maintenance came out said it was good enough & cut cold water off!! Told to wait so we did 3 hours & no word so @ 1:00am called desk & was told maintenance gone for the night.......Went to bed w/no shower.........no better next morning!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Scot
"The worst hotel ever, dont stay there ever"
Smells bad, drug infested place, a lot of cops there
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Scary"
Very bad clientele at this hotel. The room got messed up three different times. Staff was not eager to help whatsoever. Waited 15 minutes to be helped because staff was on a personal cell phone call!!! Would not recommend this hotel whatsoever.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient to attractions on International Drive."
Room was musty smelling, otherwise clean. Staff was helpful and efficient.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Just decent"
Stupid parking fee (everyone have to pay even you don't have a car!). Charged fee when you ask them to call taxi. no coins exchange to do laundry. Shuttle bus to universal start at 10.30 which is too late. Sticky mud. Everything else is decent.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Fridge didn't work mold on bathroom ceiling only got one free breakfast had to pay $3.99 for another one most hotels you got free breakfast for whoever stayed in the room will not stay there again
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
We were just staying one night so we stayed. Pillows were flat,bed uncomfortable,and the room stunk of something like antifreeze. I have stayed at flee bag hotels that's what my wife calls them that was much better than this.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
lance
the breakfast very bad and only offer it to one person per room, I think they should sell breakfast to hotel guests.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
daisy
Perfect location
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Ok"
This is the 3rd yr in a row we have stayed there. The service was actually better this time around. The lady during the day at the front desk was very helpful and very nice. And it was actually good to have house. Keepers. That understood you as well as you understanding them.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Nicole
"Orlando vacation"
the staff was great, breakfast could be better but free, room beds were great, close to everything, used shuttle buses to attractions, will come back again soon
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Affordable, Clean, Safe"
Room was clean, inside looks more like a higher star rating hotel, complete with face and bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, refrigerator and coffee maker with coffee. Staff I talked with was very friendly and helpful. Must give a special note of thanks to Lilli my rooms housekeeper who I did not meet, but cleaned perfectly and was quite creative with towels! The free continental breakfast was a nice money saving bonus as well. Nice quality, at an affordable price, which I would recommend to anyone traveling to Orlando on a budget.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Comfortable"
Went for travel nursing, was good enough to sleep. Shower was hot, bed comfortable and a/c cold. Good enough. Good location
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Daniele
"my vacations"
My experience was excellent ,I liked and I will come back .
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
carmin
"Ok"
Great price. Friendly Staff. Enjoyed our stay and was able to walk to Universal instead of paying for parking or waiting for a shuttle!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
services from front desk people is not good, every time you leave your room you have to stop by them in order to activate your passing card and when I asked them why this happening, they said our keys are very sensitive. this is the first time facing this problem and is horrible if your room in third floor with your kids waiting outside in the sun every time to reactivate you key.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014
ASI
"Ripoff extra fee"
There is an extra $3.83 fee that they charge for parking and safe on checkin. Wouldn't stay there again because of this.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Wrong room"
Rented a room with two beds. I drove 1200 miles to get there and they gave my room to someone else and gave me a room with only one bed with no option of switching rooms even though I already paid
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Hotel was close to restaurants"
The Hotel is in a nice location, but the room smelled moldy. Black mold was visible in the bathroom. I had to call several times in order to get extra towels. Otherwise the hotel is in a great location. Great restaurants all around and various activities up and down the street.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Shirl
"ok hotel, great price"
Room was nice, bed was great. Cant ask for much more than that. Not too far from the airport. People walking by at all times of night.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Decent hotel, broken shower"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and it has served the perfect purpose to just sleep and go. This time the part that allows you to switch to a shower was broken. Upon check out was told they couldn't really do anything since I booked through Hotels.com, but did refund the parking charge.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2014
"Good vacation hotel"
Overall the room was abit small, I loved the heated pool Jacuzzi and sauna room it was very clean. The lobby is impressive, we didn't stay for breakfast because we thought was a bit expensive. If you like to go to steamroom, Jacuzzi and a workout area that hotel is owsome but if you don't use them its just another hotel. I am also impressed with the beds and pillows they were very comfortable.
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
Tosh
"Not a good experience"
Room smelled, very poorly maintained, they never came to do cleaning in mi room
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"stuck in time warp"
This is an old property, old style motel. Efforts were made to repaint and retile, but a strange oder was in the room, probably some kind of disinfectant. There was a tube TV with no remote. A small fridge and in-room safe available. Strangest item we saw was a warning of the prices of items you would be charged if an item was not in the room after your check-out, e.g. towel: $25. We don't recall seeing such information in any other property we ever stayed at.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"Good location and clean"
I liked this place, we stayed here 3 nights.....great location, the room was clean and it was cheap, cheap! Paul at the front desk was very friendly and addressed all of our concerns or needs promptly! I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2014
M and L
"one bad one but go spot."
Arrived hotel service at desk great.enter room smell alot moister in the air, real bad all night.tv never would stay on more than 3 second.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2014
marian odendahl
"met all my needs"
comfortable and convenient
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Room smelled moldy."
Needs some updates. Bathroom had a leak that was noted on our last night. Was not recent due to the mold noted on floor trim. We were wondering why the room always smelled of mold! Also, none of the cleaning staff spoke or understood English. That's sad considering we are in the USA. :(
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Right on main drag. Great locatio"
Good place to stay for the price. Only problem we had was the bathroom door wouldnt shut. Only had outdoor pool.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
troy
"Honest price for the service"
Clean and well located. Few towels and safe was not working. Overall was a good stay for the amount of money spent.
4 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
Our main reason for choosing this hotel was it's proximity to Universal Studios. We could walk there which was really handy and saved us money. It was clean, basic and suited our needs. The area this hotel is in is quite busy and noisy. In particular, there was a go kart centre across the road which is open until at least 12 midnight and we could hear it from our room at the back of the complex. Just a tip: The hotel has no spoons/bowls (we called reception and enquired) etc, so if you're thinking about saving money by bringing your own breakfast, you'll need to bring absolutely everything.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Sally
"Really checkout the room before u pay"
Well I wanted to cancel last night cuz i paid for 2 they wouldnt let me they said no refunds the room had an awful smell when walking in and elevator to bring luggage up was tiny!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
lacey
"Great Price and Great Location"
The location was perfect. It was around all the outlets and main attractions were right around the corner. Our room was right by the pool but for the most part it was very quiet. When I booked this hotel they advertise Cable plus HBO but we only had 33 channels. And house keeping did not knock before entering, I did not report this to the main desk but that didn't sit well with me. But for the most part I enjoyed my stay at the Travelodge hotel and would recommend it as well.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Couples Vacatio
"good deal"
No problems for me. Not a 5-star, but right in the middle of everything, the rooms were fine, and for the price.....good deal. The only gripe might be the cable offering. VERY basic cable. If you are out of the room a lot, then it is not an issue.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
sean
Good
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Short stay accomodation"
The hotel is centrally located. Ample parking. Staff is polite. Could not get the Wi-Fi to work althogh password given. The roomsafe was not working. Bathroom was clean and was replenished daily.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
It was very good. I thought it would b kind of bad but it was nice n clean. It's way worth the money..
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013