All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7200 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

It was very good. I thought it would b kind of bad but it was nice n clean. It's way worth the money..
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Miller
good
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
eduardo
"X"
He carpet too dirty. The toilet was working improperly
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
I have been in the idrive many times and this hotel is one of the cleanest and best looking ( in the price range) i has been will defenetly recommend it
8 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"PERFECT LOCATION"
I felt that this hotel was a great place to stay overnight if you are just looking for somewhere to crash. The room was very clean and me being in the health care industry that is something very important to me. The only thing that was bothersome was the sink continuously leaked and soaked the floor, and also the room was a tad stuffy. The location was perfect and the staff was extremely friendly.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Dez
"Close to attractions"
We booked a queen bed through expedia and when they gave us our room it was two twin beds. Tried calling the front desk that night but some unfriendly guy who didn't really know much said he couldn't help us. I went to go speak to a manager and he was not there but the nice lady at the front helped us and moved us to a king suite. The light in the bathroom would flicker for a ew minutes before turning on completely. The light above the mirror didn't work at all. Also no free breakfast! If you just want a place to stay close to the attractions it's perfect.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
karly
"Great Location For EVERYTHING"
The staff was very friendly. Beside check in/out didn't really need anything else. They had overbooked the Queen rooms and upgraded us to a King - BONUS!!! The room was overall clean with a few small stains on the carpet (always keep socks on in hotels anyway). The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were just right for me (not too soft). This hotel is all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! Plenty of restaurants in the area and minutes from Universal Studios and not far from Disney Parks. Plenty of other attractions right next door and down the street. You could park and walk either direction and find somewhere to eat or something to do. Only negative was the $3.95 a night for parking. WiFi was free and worked well. We would stay again for the right price!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
FDWhitey
I loved the hotel it was near everything . Real clean and pleasant
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
Kat
"If I could give 0 stars overall"
I stayed one night at this hotel just to wait for my flight the next day. I got a room on the first floor in front of the pool. The light above the bathroom mirror did not work. Na alarm clock for one of the um-occupied rooms went on and woke me up at 2AM and was ringing until 7AM. I went to the bathroom and saw 2 cockroaches in the bathroom! TWO!!! One was walking close to the tub and the other under the sink. In the morning I pulled up the linens and saw some crumbles and a long hair (I have short hair) below the blanket. I was SO disgusted and wanted to run away from there. Horrible experience. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
MSantos
"Great value and all around hotel!"
I would highly recommend this hotel. It is at a very great price plus it was everything we needed.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"From miami"
Great price close to parks friendly staff but not enough towels in room we were 4 n only 3 towels n also tv in my room didn't work
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
awee
Staff was friendly but they charged us for parking when the Hotel.com site said that was free. Also the ceiling in ours room was dripping water and the bathroom was bloked we tould the front desk about it and nothing was done.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Earl
"It was nice and comfortable"
When I arrived to the hotel and made my check in it was fast the room was clean but the towels were dirty the only thing I wasn't like was when I reserved the room it was a kind bed but when I arrived to the hotel they give me a queen bed and I had to pay for parking and in my paper appeared that it was free !!! But pretty much everything was grate
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Dayi
Service was bad. No hot water. No lightun the bathroom. I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Chucky
"Horrible staff"
The staff was very rude and unhelpful. They have hidden fees and ask information that's not needed. The room smelled like throw up and on our wake up call we were woken up by a yell.
Response by Travelodge Orlando International Drive
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you were misinformed, but our Parking & Safe fee is advertised clearly on all websites affiliated with our hotel, as well as on your registration card and confirmation email. We are truly sorry if you haven't seen it ahead of time. We hope to see you gain very soon, best regards
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
david
"Great location!!!!"
Great location but very dissapointed with a charge of more than $20 for parkiing fees and I didnt had a car!!!
6 night trip Sep 18, 2013
brujachula
"Nice hotel for the price"
It worths the price you pay. It's an "ok" hotel, good location. But considering that around the same area you can find other hotels for the same price I'll recomend to take a look in some others before book Travelodge. Nothing very bad to say but if I can suggest something it will be to improve de cleaniness.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"I was surprised!"
Researched hotels close in the area and for the price and location to Universal, I decided to try. When I arrived, the staff was extremely friendly. The check in process was simple. Horrible map to get to room. Was a room on the second floor facing the street. It was very spacious. Clean looking. Had no apparent odor. The room had 4 towels and wash cloths. Shampoo, conditioner, 2 soaps, coffee packets.This room had no mold that I could see, nor smell. I was so happy that this hotel had a stoplight right there so i could turn left easily. The sheets were not scratchy like at some hotels. Pillows seemed new. Smelled fresh. In the morning, I called the front desk to ask if I could just leave the keys in the room and leave, but they said no. That was an inconvenience, but it didn't take that long. Again, the morning staff was extremely friendly. The ONLY other complaint I would have would be the road noise in the morning but not really the fault of the hotel. Oh, and the curtains. This room only had the dark outer curtain so I had to adjust them to overlap so no one could see in. They barely covered the window. I'm planning to go to Halloween Horror Nights and I will be booking this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Kendra
"right in the middle of everything"
found very easily, check in simple. however being told once in the room that per 2 beds in a room you only receive 3 towels and 4 people are staying is not at all exceptable and asking for extra your told once and one time only would we receive an extra towel. checking out process was simple and the clerk was very friendly.
Response by Travelodge Orlando International Drive
Dear guest, Thank you for submitting your feedback, we will use it to ensure better service quality in the future. On behalf of the hotel and its team, allow me to apologize for the lack of towels you were provided, i will make sure this doesn't happen again. Best regards, GM
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"rip off"
will not stay here again had tp pay extra for a safe that didnt even work..
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
johnny
"Great comfortable stay"
Great comfortable stay
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
Ramesh
"Overall great"
I live in Miami and go the past 2 years I stay at this travelodge. It's convinient and economic. Rooms are great ,location as well. Polite staff.!
Response by Travelodge Orlando International Drive
Dear guest, We thank you for being such a loyal guest and coming back! We hope to see you again very soon. Best regards, GM
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2013
Belinda
"In the middle of all the fun stuff"
Easy to find... traffic was a pain with all the tourist buses..close to universal and wet and wild. .plenty of restaurants in walking distance... friendly staff.. kinda wish they would have told me there would be a 9 dollar resort fee before I got there...house keeping did a awesome job with cleaning my room..totally would stay here again
Response by Travelodge Orlando International Drive
Dear guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We apologize for the fact that you weren't informed of the resort fee prior to checking in. However, it is listed on all websites and on your confirmation as well. We certainly hope to see you again very soon! GM
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
leenae
"Nice hotel very close to universal studios"
RIs 3 minutes away from the parks. It have a very good location close to many places to eat. The carpet was very clean, like new, no bad oddors. For the price is totally convenient.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Hugo y Viviana
"Good Stay"
The hotel is very close to theme park attractions, and restaurants. We didn't hear any outside noise from the strip of guests that were in the hotel. Staff is very nice. Wasn't happy with the shower, when the knob was turned all the way, the water was lukewarm! Elevator is small
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
CIndy
"Would not recommend this hotel"
The hotel is OLD and deserves a "fair" not "good" rating. The rollaway bed I ordered had springs sticking out of it so I sent it back and had to go out and buy a blow up mattress. I would have changed hotels but Orlando was packed so not too much available. II would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I do have to say the staff was kind and considerate but that does not offset the condition of the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Cheap hotel"
The hotel is simple with antique furniture, but is very cheap and well located.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Thiago
"Would definitely stay again!"
I didn't expect much from this place because of its location (between the highway and a go-kart track on I-Drive) and being a low-star motel, but I was pleasantly surprised. The exterior of the building looks old and there was some rust in random places in the room, but other than that it was quite nice. It was clean, convenient, and surprisingly not loud. I would definitely stay here again when I need a cheap place in Orlando. I've stayed in a few other cheap hotels in Orlando and this is the nicest of the 3 or 4 I've been to. Very close to Universal and walking distance to a really good Ethiopian restaurant!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great location and a good price"
Good decision to stay at Travelodge- very clean room, even had a little refrigerator. Wish the property had a restaurant with a breakfast included like some other comparable hotels, but not a deal breaker. Room was clean and the beds were OK, a/c system a little antiquated but still worked, our shower had a little problem with the water draining very slowly, leaving you standing up to your ankles in water during your shower...front desk help was courteous and helpful, TV had plenty of channels my kids liked, great location for Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure, just a couple minutes away- there are also numerous restaurants in walking distance, including Pizza Hut where we ate the evening we arrived. We didn't use the pool, but saw some other patrons headed that way. Good pick for people looking to save a buck and want to get to the park early-
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Thrifty Dad
Chose this hotel for economy and proximity to Universal. Many shops and restaurants nearby were also helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Cesar
"NIce Clean Cheap Lodging in great Locale"
Quite enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly, efficient and professional. The rooms were clean, the pool are (diminutive) was immaculate. Main problem was with the other guests, ie , drunken conversation outside my door at 300 AM. Next time, I come to Orlando,I'll plan to stay here.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"location"
hotel location
3 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"The hotel was convenient with lot of eateries near"
The initial room that was assigned to me did NOT have the necessary tools for myself and 3 other individuals. When I called to ask for more towels I was told that what is in the room is all what is allowed for the guest to have until the housekeeping came in at 0800 to distribute more out. Also, front desk personnel should take a course in customer service because some of them do NOT know how to talk or greet customers on the phone or when they are standing in front of them.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"great hotel for the price"
pleasing experience, close to shopping and theme parks
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"OK"
The room was clean and had A/C. It was close to Universal and was cheap, which is why we booked it. Booked the room for 4 and they didn't leave enough towels. When we called down they said they didn't have anyone to bring them so we had to go down ourselves. Check in was easy, but check out took much longer than expected. I believe they were having computer problems. Experience was just OK.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Annie
"Great location, lousy hotel"
The location of this hotel was perfect on I Drive, but the hotel was run down and old.The room smelled damp all of the time. We had to ask for towels several times because our house keeper didn't leave any. The first two nights we stayed there, we were kept up all night by a religious "chanting" coming from the room behind us...it was very disturbing...the beds were very uncomfortable also. The shuttle to the parks, which was supposed to be at the hotel at 9:50 for the parks to open at 10...didn't show up until 10:30! If you want a good location this is it, but for comfort and the price, I would pay a little extra for something different.
5 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"For one night and last choice"
Dust on beds Make it last choice , less than average
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Okay for the price"
We needed a hotel for 9 nights, so the price was right. But management is terrible; and housekeeping is worse. They actually will tell you they have to right down your name if you need an extra towel. (There were 4 of us in the room and only 3 towels - so, really, one more towel would not be considered "extra" to most hotels!) Housekeeping will do the absolute MINIUMUM cleaning. And we purchased our own more comfy toilette paper. Beds were okay comfortable. But having an outside door (instead of an inside hallway) made it a lot more noisy. And there was a half-inch gap in the door frame - so we did encounter a bug one day. Also, the TV is an older style, so it wouldn't pick up all the channels listed on the channel guide. Overall, we were comfortable enough to shower/sleep there.
9 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Sara H
"nice hotel close to all amenities"
pleasing walking distance and free shoutle to all parks
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Disney day"
It was great. Great location within waIlking distance to all attractions. Great for the money and quiet by 10pm.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
All was great for the price and it was great and I would recommend it to my family and friends.....
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
sharon
"Lots of things to do around hotel"
Plenty of things to do on the same street as the hotel and it was exceptionally close to universal Orlando
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"vacation in orlando"
really enjoi my stay at this hotel , except that they dont carry no sports channel at all!!! only limited channels, but the hotel was very cleanand in the middle of all the action.. i will stay again for the right price!!!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
dan
"It's ok"
If your not going to be there much it's ok to get because it's cheap but the receptionist is rude they don't leave any soap or anymore towels.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
Adrian
"Right in the middle of International Drive"
Great price - easy location - Clean room and good service. Ticked all our boxes. Was there for a couple of days and it suited our needs.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2013
"Nice, inexpensive place to stay."
I had reservations about staying at the Travel Lodge at first because my experience with them in another city wasn't the best. This particular hotel however truly surprised me. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was funny, friendly, and very helpful. The location of the hotel is excellent. It's right on I-Drive and close to all the great attractions. I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend of 2013 and had a great time. The hotel was inexpensive and given all the other factors (clean, location, etc) I feel like I got a lot of bang for the buck. I would recommend this hotel to others and I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Great place to sleep"
Very comfortable, very clean, very quite, free parking, great price. Cheap hotel fee. Is not a big hotel with fun to spend day there, small pool. It has great location and it is great choice to sleep if you will spend the day at the parks. I will come back
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Doc B
"NICE LITTLE SPOT"
This hotel was located near all the major attractions, it was affordable, clean, neat and modern. If you are looking for a fancy hotel with a lot of bells and whistles this is not it. But it is nice and clean and above and average motel. I would recommend it to anyone who is not going to spend most of their day in their room, because its kind of a small space.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Brina
"Disney Trip"
Everything was overall average. The room was great but I felt that the AC wouldn't get cool. The front desk service is horrible. They're rude and dry. They don't care for the customers best interest. For the price, it's a great hotel. Just have patience when checking in and out.
4 night romance trip May 23, 2013
Yesi
"More Amenties"
I think the hotel needs a little bit more upgrading.They ran out of towels to wash and dry with.Alos there was a charge for the microwave. Thought all rooms come with the microwave included. One of the reception desk clerk by the name of Rod was very nasty and rude. Not helpful at all. What made the stay more pleasant was paul and Melvin. They were very helpful , nice and funny.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013