All hotels in Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States of America
235 S Wymore Road, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    2.4
    2.2
    1.8
    2.8
"Not as bad as you thought"
Nice hotel for the money and the short time I stayed there.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Phillip
"OMG don't stay here!!!!!!"
The first clue should have been "breakfast has been discontinued until further notice" sign on the door but it was 2 a.m. and we couldn't go any place until morning. My son found fleas, I found bugs in bathroom. Room had holes in the walls, smelled of urine. TV didn't work, sheets had holes in them. curtain was absolutely encased in dirt and dust....... I couldn't sleep in the flith........should be called America's WORST!!!!! Don't stay there!!!!!
Other trip May 3, 2015
"for the money is good"
The hotel is not updated. The toilet is not sitting right, is almost to the wall. Outlet by bed out of wall. Comforter with holes. Towels are old. But like I say for what I pay I stay again.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Juan
"Bad"
Awful experience. Hotel is run down and old, front staff is rude. Offered a breakfast which was not true. First room smelled awful of bleach, second room smelled awful of mothballs. Bed was horrible
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"can beat the price"
The room is OK love the king bed and the clean pool that all need to stay
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
ana
"Close to Full Sail"
Hotel was close to Full Sail and right off I4 however room was tiny and dirty. Was cheap though so can't complain too much.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Horrible experience"
Noisy, dirty, unsafe. Broken air conditioner and tv. Move to another room . Broken lights, lock broken on door, toilet broken.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Terri
"One of the worst experiences in 15 years of travel"
First room was heavily bug invested (turned on light and saw something scury, lifted the blanket and swarms of bugs scurried, stopped counting and bugs exited the running fridge), was re-directs to room 2 which had not been serviced (dirty bedding, towels, etc.) since last occupant, was yet re-assured there was a 3rd room as the charm which had non-functioning A/C. Hotel insisted the 4th room would work, but was directed not to disturb the room as they would not be able to re-sell...room was immediately adjacent to bug-invested room and no chance this room would have better chance to be bug-free. Could not remain and had to stay at another hotel....still awaiting refund. How this hotel received the rating and review is a mystery. Breakfast was advertised, but is NOT served as big signs at the lobby declared. I prefer to sleep in my car.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Bea
"slum hotel"
no breakfast,had problem with their license. was told by staff hotel was in the final stages of being torn down. poor room condition. in general you all should have not recommended this hotel.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
ronald
"Dirty and bugs"
You can pay extra few bucks and stay in a cleaner place, staff are not friendly at all.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
MI
"Great time!"
I had a great time with this hotel.. The only thing I didn't like that it doesn't have a Continental breakfast for guest.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"homeless animal shelter"
Gargage Hotel
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice, But need more renovation and maintenance."
Hotel is perfect but a lot of things need maintenance and cleaning. - Swimming pool need to be clean (The water looks so dirty). - My room need the following: - Light fixing - Sink fixing the most important thing, There is no internet.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not nice"
I couldn't go in the room it look like a horror movie it was dirty I checked out as fast as I checked in
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"OUT DATED HOTEL"
Location was out of city, no Wi-Fi, no breakfast (though hotel was promise bound), no elevator, out of order vending machines, no bearer service.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible. Dirty, holes on walls, pealing wallpaper border, broken microwave, a/c didn't cool, pool was dirty, absolutely horrible!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Only stay if in a pinch."
This place is so run-down. The outside is nasty, the bathroom in the reception area was not useable in my opinion, and the furniture inside the room was in such bad shape that even a charity wouldn't accept it as a donation. There were also guys sitting outside in there vehicles drinking at 10pm and listening to their music as if they were at their own home. I called, nothing happened. The only good thing I can say about the place is that the bed was comfortable...a complete, but welcomed surprise!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Tammy
"Stay Somewhere else"
Dirty, too close to expressway, very noisy. Only one day of breakfast and then there was a sign that stated no breakfast until further notice. There were plenty of empty rooms but the was a sign on the door that said "No rooms Available". I think they may be going out of business. Holes in wall badly patched. Ripped carpet. Faucet in tub leaked constantly. Overall just awful.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
We usually go on the cheap when we vacation to Florida so that we have more money for parks and fun. The hotel staff here were very nice and it seemed that the cleaning people did the best cleaning they could with the supplies that they were given....It seemed like this hotel was trying to bounce back from the recession. The buildings next to it are basically abandoned. Many of the rooms in the hotel were not used and from the window, it seemed because they were not suitable for clients. Our room had stains everywhere....anywhere there could be a stain,mold, or dirt...it was there. The breakfast, we skipped because we were nervous...The other clientele were questionable....But outside of the hotel, there is a mall close and a starbucks. We will probably stay here again if it ends up being the cheapest....but it may not be suitable for people with families or people who have high expectations.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Dog Family
"Substandard hotel on it's last leg"
I reserve a room for a reason and arriving at 3:00AM with kids is not the time to tell me: "sorry, we sold out". As the attendant fumbled to find a room he more than likely knew he didn't have to begin with, he gave me a key to a room. When I opened the door it smelled damp and old like a wet basement, the lights didn't work so I used my cell to find an alternate light source and it only got worse! it looked like a maintenance room; beds were not dressed and were more like a work table as the parts of the AC unit was laying on top of it. I could see the filth on the carpet and I could see a 3 foot hole over the toilet ceiling with all kinds of debris in the tub. This "room" clearly has not been serviceable for some time yet the hotel staff were incompetent enough to issue a key for it's use; when I returned and explained, I got the standard monotonous apology followed with an "I just work here" statement.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Luis
"Disappointing doesn't even begin to cover it."
I booked this hotel based on reviews from the website and value for the area. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The walls had sharpie or something on them. Two of the lamps didn't have light bulbs, the bed spread had a hole in it, the hold back for the curtain was broken off, the shower curtain was just a joke - torn up and the rod was sagging. Broken tile in the shower and towel rack ripped off with exposed spot where the bracket should have been. We didn't feel safe and intentionally kept our "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door our entire stay so no one would enter our room. I felt sick that I had my daughter along and she was just plain scared. There were spider mites in the bathroom. The paint on the doors/buildings is very faded making it look run-down and sad. The place needs a serious update/overhaul. The front desk staff were nice - and for that reason alone I feel sad to write this. I want my money back. It's unlikely I will book through this travel company again. The whole things was just awful.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Don't stay at this hotel."
Counter representative in the day shift was very unpleasant, although the second shift personnel are very helpful. Room conditions; no telephone in the room, bedside clock did not work, bathroom and bedside light did not work. Pillows were uncomfortable. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone would not stay more than one night. T V was outdated.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
maria
"This hotel should be ripped down"
when checking in we got a room with one bed not two like we booked and the room was not even clean the sheets were on the floor. We went back to the desk, the man at the desk said Expedia gave him the wrong info. Then he gave use a room on the back side of the hotel this room had two beds but the outside door didn't seal when shut and the outlets were hanging out of the walls, a rotten spot in the wall under the sink and the ceiling in the bathroom had water damage the mattress were dirty, but sheets were clean. the back of the hotel is next to a well traveled road with lots of road noise, So didn't get any sleep! to put it plane this place is a dive!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"With the price, you are purchasing surprises also"
When I entered the hotel's living room, the first thing that struck me was that cockroach smell in the air. The guy at the counter was nice and approachable but lacked that minimum touch of professionalism one might expect. After handing me out the room's keys, he asked me if I had any tools in my car as he needed to enter two rooms in the hotel that needed the water shut and the janitor had taken the keys with them. When we arrived in my room, it turned out it the keys didn't work and through the window we could see it wasn't ready. Actually, it needed service. Back to the reception, the guy wasn't there. There was a sign saying he would be back in 20 min., but didn't specify what time he had left, so nobody could tell when the 20 minutes would expire. He finally came back and assigned me another room. It was a smoking room -- the only one available. So, I had to go to a convenience store to buy a spray in order to neutralize the smoke odor. The hotel is in decay, the lamps on the ceiling are terribly dirty, the walls dusty... all in all it's a place I wouldn't go back ever.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Ed
"You get what you pay for and even LESS!"
1) Did not have any King non smoking rooms, which is what I reserved 2) assigned me to an occupied room 3) downgraded me to a double smoking room 4) Clerk was rude & didnt like me asking questions. When I asked what happened to my reservation, I was told "It's not my room". I guess I should just shut up and take what I was given. 5) HVAC control knobs were missing but I could make adjustments with needle nose plyers I just happen to have 6) Room looked "used" as pillows were desheveled What is there not to Love?
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Hotel needs a facelift."
There were loiterers by the elevators! Hotel is sooo old and dirty!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Bedbugs!"
The first room we were in had bedbugs visible on the bed. Second room was okay. Overall condition of the place was rather run-down.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Cheap."
Kept me out of the rain. Old and not well maintained. Did I mention cheap. I would stay again, but I would not take my family there.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Jerry
"This place is a tear down project"
I'd like to say something good about this place but to sum it up, I booked and paid in full through expedia for 3 nights and I left after 2 nights. This was by far the worst place I've ever stayed at. The health department needs to shut this place down
"Not so "best""
There were bugs crawling around. The a/c unit wouldn't stay on, then it wouldn't turn off. The towels were so course it hurt my scalp to dry my hair after showering.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Adequate place to sleep."
Convenient location, room was in okay condition, hot shower, AC worked. Did not have breakfast at the hotel. Room was fine for spending the night. I would stay again.
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Nathan
"Do not stay here!"
Very dirty room. Fridge didn't work and front desk said check and see if it's plugged in or something. Really?!?! No ice bucket and front desk gave me a garbage bag and said someone stole it. I didn't believe the bad ratings and went by price. Do yourself a favor and pay attention....
T
wasn't the cleanest wasn't the best kept up place toilet didn't work properly in the room The lamps did that work light switches did not work the towels were not clean was very cheap place to stay
Price its ok, but they need more care of facilities.
"Hotel close to 1-4"
Our hotel was not very clean, holes on walls, dirty covers differently not was offered to us.lots of noise in parking lot I would advise you not to stay here.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
zoita
"Not pleased at all"
Glad we only stayed for 6 hours. Gross! No towels in room and it smelled really bad!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Valerie
"Really old and in need of remodeling, the free bre"
The free breakfast was a joke , warm jugs of milk and cereal,and toast .but The staff was very friendly and helpful , the pool was ok needs redone but it was clean .the hotel is located in the geto .
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Unbelievable ONE of the worst"
Never again,horrible, the guy on the over night had a don't give a dam attitude
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
dont go there
Post the truth!! Our local consumer reports channel would . .!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
bball mom
"Would stay again for the price and convenience."
Good price. Room was clean. No phone/clock. TV had 1 working channel. Running toilet in bathroom required you to turn off valve after every flush.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Sleep and go"
Not a hotel to stay at if your planning on staying in the room for long.... Just a place to shower and sleep for a little bit and head out
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Well rested"
Aside from the obvious and much needed renovations they were trying to accomplish, I had a good stay. The plumbing had some bipolar tendencies but no real serious issues that hindered my stay
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Terrible last minute stay"
First of all, the staff was rude the moment we walked in. The place looks like it's falling apart. The non-smoking room reeked of smoke and something I can't even name. The bathroom was nasty, bathtub with drainage issues, and not even enought towels for two. It's cheap and disgusting.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"comfortable room only"
very comfortable stay.All I require is a clean room with working a/c,hot water and electricity.Thats what I received.TV,refrigerator and Wi-fi did not work.no coffee pot or iron in room
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
jerry
"A place to stay for the night"
One lamp worked. Ac did not work, blankets had burn holes in them and the fridge smelled terrible.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good for a place to crash for a few hours..."
This was a quick in-and-out - was only at the hotel for ~5 hours to snooze and be on my way. Grateful it wasn't longer... main automatic door into the lobby was broken & stuck open. Elevator to third floor was covered in graffiti, sounded like it was about to fail and looked like it was installed sometime in the 80s. The room looked threadbare - fixtures & fittings were obviously consumer-grade (not commercial, and looking like they belonged in a hotel room - more like someone's spare bedroom). Shower curtain was in tatters; outlets in the room itself were silver surface mount boxes instead of flush-mounted as on would expect. The TV was an honest-to-goodness 27" Zenith, circa 1999, with a set-top converter box and separate remote... no instructions, and no battery cover on the back of the remote - just duct tape. All in all - not somewhere I'd choose to stay if I had the choice.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan
"Craphole"
Not sure how this place is even open. Sold out room first night 2nd night we tried to check in there where people in the room. Staff very unhelpful. 1 towel for 4 people. Real craphole
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
jeremy
"Good for the Price"
Pros: Quiet, even on a Friday Night, A/C worked, everything was clean Cons: couldn't stop water from running in tub, some paint peeling, a little mold in the bathroom I would stay there again for the price.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Overall OK"
The place is run down, but the staff is OK, and they have a work station and nice breakfast!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Don
"bad room"
Arrived late night about 1130 police out front. Not a good sign we got our room after a short waiting period. Room was dirty cigarette burns on furniture very old bedding would never stay there again
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015