All hotels in Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States of America
235 S Wymore Road, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is poor
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
"Not recommended"
We booked this hotel because of the breakfast but when we got there it was "suspended until further notice". When we got to our room, the safe didn't work so we went back to the front desk where we were asked if we planned on using the safe or not and since we paid for it,I intended to use it. The gentleman got a bit of an attitude but did it anyway. The room had the potential of being really nice and probably was at one point but there were several ants on the sink and I saw several roaches in the tub throughout our stay. The first night we were there the bed sheets didnt even cover the whole bed. The pool water looked clean but the pool itself was chipped and looked fairly dirty. We didn't go back and complain because the front desk acted put out with our safe request and didn't initially want to give me a copy of the paperwork I signed when I got there. The room wasn't unsleepable unless you count the night that our neighbors decided to have an arguing match just outside our room. Overall, I would not stay again nor would I recommend this hotel to anyone else.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Looks OK online, disgusting in person."
The minute I walk in the room, I told my wife to get our stuff and leave. I will not be surprise if there were bedbugs inside the matress. The elevator was disgusting and with drawings all over it. Honestly, we didn't feel safe at this place. The manager was friendly though. I canceled my reservation and went to the Hilton a few blocks away. Major difference and highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Depressed Hotel in a Depressed Area"
The wifi and continental breakfast were not available as advertised. Though there were sold out signs all over the hotel, there seemed to be minimal occupancy.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"definitely not what we were told."
no phone service in room. no breakfast as promised,no coffee in rm. no t.v. torn carpeting. why are they opened???? they said they are under construction. well why weren't we told before we booked. never will go to an associated hotel ever in the future.
joan
"Very bad hotel"
The room was dirty. Very bad condition. I don't recommend it to anyone
J S
"Great hotel for the money!!!"
Great hotel to stay!!! If you are not concerned with luxury toys and valet parking this is the place to stay! Very clean and cosy.Personal is very friendly and very convenient location.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"nice"
Nice
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Sleeping with Roaches....Yummy"
I would rather stay in a septic tank...it's cleaner.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Outdated but clean"
This hotel is a little outdated, but the rooms were clean, it's a fair size room for the king bed. The only complaints i had was there was only one Bath size towel in the bathroom for 2 of us and there was no plug on the hairdryer. I didn't go down, so i can't comment on if there was any breakfast or not.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Sketchy"
Room was old and smelly...and they cancelled the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Worst night in a hotel"
it sucked!! Roaches in the bathroom. Had to search for tv remote only to find the tv didn't work. Call front desk, no one answered. Had to walk down to the office.the front desk person was not helpful. He was more interested in watching tv in the lobby that worked. The hotel room were nothing like the picture on the site. Stay away from this place.wo
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Everything is very bad"
As advertised they have free wifi and breakfast all are false. They are cheering customers with their advertisement and photoes. I won't recommend anyone for this hotel.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Americas Worst Inn & Suites"
Service was terrible. Arrived an hour early and hotel was very obviously empty. No way to check in at 2:30 instead of 3. Asked to use a restroom and the reply was it was out of order ( men's Room) with an adjacent open ladies room. So I left went to a local gas station and came back. Bad servcice!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Donald
There was no wifi, no breakfast, 60% of TV channels were not in English, phone in room was broken... At least there were no bugs. I will not be staying here again.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Terrible...I asked my money refund...I'm waiting !"
o The Hotel was a most terrible experience..When we arrived, the principal entrance was closed....The rooms was bad smell, torn of bed clothes, no light....Impossible remain housed it ! Then I asked the cancellation in the same night, beyond you tohave forgotten to send confirmation of the hold. Ahhh !!!! We were wait for two hours to make a cheking. When you will refound the money ?
Jerryson
"Horable conditions"
Looks nothing like the pictures it's very dirty roaches crawling on the walls. Lots of druggies stay there another quest was complaining about there being sUringes in the bathroom we ended up checking out within an hour would Not reccomend.
silvia
"Review of Review!!"
Is it any wonder you get people to book this hotel when I had wrote a review telling the absolute truth on the condition and standard of the hotel you as a booking company are asking me to write another review. I should be asking you for a refund?! So just to reiterate this hotel is the worst hotel I have ever encountered- I remained in the room for less than an hour. I did not even sit down as I felt unclean. It was incredibly dirty and that unfortunately is an understatement. We had to carry our suitcases up three flights of stairs which were outside the hotel and we felt the environment in which the hotel was located to be unsafe. The carpets were stained, the bed cover was filthy. The staff were not presented very well and were very unhelpful and unfriendly. And further to my previous review in which I thought I was been fair I will also now tell you that a local taxi driver told us not to stay there. If you find this review to not meet your standards I'm sure we can take this matter further.
"Rudeness"
The guy running the desk immediately said there were no vacancies.... Although the room was already booked. We ended up not staying there.
samantha
"THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN."
The worst. The air conditioning was freezing up the towels were stained the bathroom ceiling had mold. just by far the worst hotel ever. I called the front desk to ask them if we could change rooms because of the ac freeing she tells me there booked. I can see several rooms available so I tell her that and she's says those rooms are out of order.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
I stayed for a week. Every day there was an issue about something and I had to move three times to a different room
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"They over book"
We drove 4 hours only to find out that we prepaid for a room that was already booked Expedia took care of the refund and I'm very happy with Expedia
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Dirtiest and poorest hotel I've ever been to."
Dead roaches on the wall, Roaches crawling all over the room. Didn't have extra blankets or clean blankets. False advertising on having breakfast when they know they're not serving breakfast. With all the roaches there I don't think I would of ate it anyways. Don't have towels. This hotel is the worst.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Tonya
Absolutely terrible.....
6 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
burke Diesel and
"Dirty, Nasty, poorest hotel I've ever been to."
First the reason I chose this hotel because of the complimentary breakfast, but guess what there is no breakfast it says suspend to further notice smh. So that's false advertisement. I ask the lady for blankets cause everyone knows some hotels don't change blankets. She say she gonna bring them to the room. 3Hrs later she says they don't have extra blankets so she bring me sheets. Proving my point that the blankets are dirty on the bed. Went to the room dead roaches on the wall. The roaches crawling around all night. They only provided 1 wash cloth for the room. Man I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Tonya
"Change the name to Roach hotel"
Walls repaired never painted Furniture could not even be given away, no one would want Computer desk with no light, closest light on far wall and and the switch was bad Cockroaches from one end of the room to the other, had to shake out all my clothes and repack to make sure no hitchikers
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Bugs, roaches and mold"
The rooms are cheap very cheap. Still have old box style tvs. There was little cockroaches in the room and bathroom. The staff are not groomed nor do they wear uniforms. No breakfast at all as stated on expedia. No laundry facilities. People seemed to drive up just to use the pool and leave. At night it gets loud and one night had a stranger knocking on my door and asked for a cigarette. Its really just a party hotel. Or if you are on a cheap budget and just need to crash out it will work.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
j
"Roaches"
Roaches in the room everywhere. No breakfast like stated but u wouldn't want to eat after seeing the bugs. No laundry facilities. Free wifi very spotty at best.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
j
"Horrible experience"
If you like pets, you will find plenty of cockroaches to play with. Do not look for garbage can, there none. Neither WiFi. Beat up place all the way. Holes in lines and broken bathroom doors. But there is more: it smell terrible.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Very Bad"
there is no breakfast not even a coffee pot on the premises it was in a questionable area
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Beth
"Don't stay here!"
Scary I was one of five cars in the parking lot, hotel is run down and in disrepair.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
There are tiny gnat-like bugs all over the sink and bathroom area, and while I never saw any in the beds, I certainly don't imagine they magically avoided them. There was a collection of dirt in the bathroom itself (complemented nicely by the shattered soap tray in the shower and peeling paint on the walls), a beautiful green mold coating the sink faucet, and the entire scene was artistically poised under flickering fluorescent bulbs that would make any strobe lights jealous. Oh, and don't forget to check for friends in the fridge! I found exactly two dead cockroaches, but I didn't check the freezer.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Convenient to highway."
Looking for a cheap room without frills? This is it. No breakfast or even coffee, as advertised. Mini fridge & microwave in room. Room had some spiders <I got bit> and roaches, but did not appear to have any bed bugs. I carry my own bedding due to previous issues with them.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE!"
I've been to cheaper motels/inns before, but I've never had a bad experience at those places until now... I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I wanted to leave before the first night was over. There are cigarette burns and stains in the sheets. There are bugs everywhere, mostly cockroaches. I only used the room as a place to sleep, but I was barely able to sleep. I was too worried cockroaches would crawl on me. I literally slept with the lights on every night just so I could see if there were any bugs on the bed. This place should be closed down... I had my room cleaned everyday, but it never felt clean. This place is also a 30 minute drive from Disney/Universal. I could have probably booked a place closer and cleaner at the same rates. This is the last time I'll ever try and save money on a hotel/motel. I came home feeling like I haven't slept for days... because I really haven't. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"READ THE REVIEWS..IT HELPS #NASTY n RUDE"
well, a family trip turned disaster after touching down at this hotel. Gross! room sheets not cleaned and reeked of BODY FLUID AND bad body odor. Found marijuana in my room. YES THIS IS THE GHETTOS.. sad to say but true. staff was all out rude. asked for a diff. room and was told no. NEVER AGAIN WILL I NOT READ REVIEWS!!!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Ashley
"A dump"
When i approached the lobby i knew i was in trouble the lobby entrance was filthy. Then the person at the desk was very rude there was a sign on the door that breakfast was cancelled till further notice.I arrived at midnight and had no clue where to go so i was forced to stay that night. When i arrived to the room the linens were dirty the drape was not wide enough to cover the window the lights in bathroom were not working . Needless to say i was up all night sitting in a chair waiting for morning so i could find another room. Was an absolute nightmare.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Ginny
My stay was stressful, uncomfortable, restless, painful, and traumatic
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
jackie
"the waking roaches"
I say few small roach in the room and tell the personas in cargo and he tell me that he canto do nothing
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Jose
"the motel was just a motel. nothing fancy"
the motel was just a motel. it was just enough for the money. nothing fancy. the pool was nice and clean
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
cheryl
"Stay away"
Scary neighborhood. Felt very unsafe
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"worst hotel in orlando area"
Roaches in room No light in bathroom No help from staff No breakfast as advertised When complained about light was told i could leave
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
charles
"Roaches and Heat"
when I went to my room, the air was not on; the air conditioning knob was broken. The employee managed to get the air going, it took close to 3 hours to cool off the room while roaches were flying everywhere. They told me that they were full that they could not switch my room. The next night when I came back, they turn off again the AC, took me another 2 hours for the room to cool off. I wish I could upload a picture of my left arm, I got a bad rash from the sheets, I don't know if they were roaches inside of them....anyway I had an elderly with me, I had to remain calm and quiet. I bought some cortisone cream, if no result after 3 days I will have to go to a doctor. That rash burns and is painful, some small blisters like.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
jackie
Everything was perfect mostly...
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"It was a Fiasco"
I went to the hotel at about 6 am for check in they said there is no room available and i told them that i have already paid for the room and they said they did not receive any money and hotel .com will refund me the money need less to say that I had to go to the hotel next door and end up paying walk in rates.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
abid
"Don't stay here!"
The sheets were nasty and the hotel had roaches! Will never stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Derek
"Absolutely Awful!"
This may be the worst hotel I've been to! The staff was rude at check-in. When we got to the room and found only 1 in 4 lights working (not counting the one no longer attached to the wall & laying on the microwave), I called the front desk to ask for a light bulb but no one even answered the phone even though I'd left there only minutes before. The toilet seat was also a problem as it wasn't attached on one side. There was no breakfast included as advertised. However, the worst thing was when we were walking to the car carrying a soft sided cooler and were stopped by a hotel employee asking for our room number. When I asked why he needed that, he said no pets were allowed. Since we didn't have a pet with us, I didn't understand what he was talking about, but he had mistaken the cooler for a pet carrier. If he did have a question about what we were carrying, he could have politely said something like, "Excuse me, what is that?" That wasn't what happened. It was "Hey, what's your room number?!" When we got back to the room and I saw what looked like a flea in the bed, I can see why he was concerned. Wish I'd seen it the night before! As I was checking out, the clerk was having issues with someone being charged a different rate than they'd been quoted, so apparently they have issues on that front, too.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Lynne
"Enter at your own risk!!!"
This hotel should be closed for good. First off, they are advertising things that are not even available there such as breakfast and smoking rooms. The staff is so mean and nasty, (front desk) that I don't see how they are still in business. The room was so nasty with roaches crawling on the beds and no towels available. I will NEVER recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. I guess you get what you pay for. Never again!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Dianne
"You get what you pay for."
I needed a place to stay for the evening as I was traveling through the state. All I wanted was a clean bed and a clean room and this is where I found it! I wasn't interested in all of the amenities that other places bring to the table, but just somewhere to sleep. In addition, the location is great because there are many shops and restaurants in the immediate area. If you're looking for luxury, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a cost effective place to rest, then this may suit you best.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Jerome
"Horrible"
Horrible hotel with a lot of coca roaches everywhere they should shut down the place
20 night family trip May 24, 2015
shereen
"ehh!!"
Not your family outing but to get away for a cheap night, here ya go
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
I ARRIVED VERY LATE AT THE HOTEL SO I WAS VERY APPRECIATIVE OF THE LATE CHECK IN. MY FIRST DISAPPOINTMENT CAME WHEN I HAD TO INTERACT WITH THE ON DUTY STAFFER; WHO BY THE WAY, WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY PLEASANT. I HAD THE INTERACT WITH HIM THROUGH A HOLE IN A CLOSED WINDOW. THIS INDICATED TO ME THAT I WAS IN A BAD AREA. WHEN I BOOKED THE ROOM, THE HOTEL HAD ADVERTISED A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IN THE MORNINGS, YET UPON MY ARRIVAL THERE WAS A SIGN ON THE DOOR TO THE EFFECT THAT THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WAS NO LONGER BEING SERVED. I ASKED THE STAFFER ON DUTY HOW LONG THIS NO BREAKFAST POLITIES HAVE BEEN IN EFFECT AND HE SAID ITS BEEN QUITE A WHILE. THE FLOOR IN THE COMMON AREAS WERE CHIPPED IN SEVERAL AREAS AND WAS VERY UNSIGHTLY. THE ELEVATOR HAD LOTS OF GRAFFITI MARKINGS INSIDE. WHEN I ENTERED MY ROOM, THE LIGHT SWITCH AT THE ENTRANCE DID NOT WORK SO I HAD TO STRUGGLE INSIDE THE DARKENED ROOM, IN ORDER TO FIND A WORKING LIGHT SWITCH. I DID NOT GET A RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FOR MY STAY UPON CHECKING OUT. I WAS TOLD BY THE STAFFER DURING MY CHECK-OUT, THAT SINCE I HAD BOOKED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, IT WAS THE HOTEL'S RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE ME WITH A RECEIPT FOR MY PAYMENT, BUT THE THIRD PARTY. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED AN APPROPRIATE FROM EXPEDIA. IN SUMMATION, I FEEL THAT EXPEDIA SHOULD CONDUCT PERIODIC REVIEWS OF THE PROPERTIES THEY ADVERTISE IN THEIR INVENTORY, WITH THE VIEW OF REMOVING THOSE WHICH ARE NOT OF SATISFACTORY STANDARDS. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015