All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
3852 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015

BR

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West at The Keys Collection

"Amazingly beautiful hotel"
08/31/15 m m Idaho Springs, Colorado
This hotel is amazing. Away from all the noise of the downtown area yet not too far if we wanted to travel down that way. Beautiful landscaping and views of the gorgeous palms trees everywhere. Upon arrival we phoned the hotel for parking details, it's free and very spacious. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. We were assisted by Nakayla (A beautiful island face) She got us in our rooms very quickly and we thank her for that. Breakfast was great, the pool bar was awesome. Just an all around beautiful place.
08/30/15 Erica R Orlando, Florida
Everything from the check-in front staff to the room was great. No major complaints. The only complaint I have is the continental breakfast is lacking a selection. I know it is a free continental breakfast but I have stayed at other hotels that had a very nice selection of food and were cheaper and then the second morning they had run out of orange juice by 8:00am. Even with these little thigs I still would stay there again.
"Very good choice, brand new property"
08/27/15 edtoby007 Wakefield, RI
Located right at the mouth of the Key West entrance, this is a brand new 4 month old property in spectacular shape. 2 stories, built in the 50 year old style of sidewalk entrance to rooms (as opposed to enclosed), 2 elevators. Free parking. Expansive lobby with free hot breakfast, which is the same ordinary breakfast you get in all Marriotts- pre-made scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles and limited fruit. No free morning paper, which is very unusual. My suite room was well designed, spacious, 2 LCD TVs, microwave and small fridge, excellent internet speed. Some of the rooms face a busy road, so if you’re noise-conscious, please beware. Nice sized outdoor pool with bar (only open until 7pm). There is another Fairfield Inn closer to downtown (one mile from this property) but it is very challenged in my opinion (old & small chemical deodorized rooms, klunky A/C), this one is your better choice. The only criticism I have here is there is no free shuttle to downtown like the other Marriot’s. So if you’re looking to go to Duval St, it’s a $15-20 Taxi fare, depending on traffic. Figure in tip and you could be close to $50 for the round trip. Ouch. If you’re a Marriot hound like me, this hotel is your best bet, with the Courtyard second. I have not stayed at the full service Marriot due to their offensive daily parking fee. If you could care less about the hotel brand, this is a great choice because it’s new, very comfortable and clean. If you’re looking to be a distance from traffic and congestion, good choice. If you want to be nearer to the action of the vibrant downtown, then choose elsewhere.
"service oriented and friendly"
08/20/15 mark h Beech Grove, Indiana
Hotel was clean and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Steve the bartender was extremely personable and informative about the Key West area. It is because of this type of service that I won't hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family and will try to book this hotel again when I come back.
08/19/15 bucks0970 Cleveland, Ohio
Very nice hotel away from the congestion of downtown, $20 cab ride to Duval st. Good size pool with a full service bar, Bartenders Kelly and Stephen were awesome offering up recommendations for activities and places to dine. Definitely will stay here again.
"Nice hotel!!"
08/19/15 narayan15 Providence, Rhode Island
Stayed here last month during our family trip to Key West. The hotel looked newly renovated. The rooms were very clean and as always having a refrigerator and microwave helps when travelling with kids. The breakfast was good with the continental and hot options. Always helps when I don't have to go out looking for breakfast. Kids got to use the pool on both days that we were there. Location wise it was good. Beaches were close by. A little farther from where the main activities are but a short drive. If you are staying on the second floor, there is no elevator. Make sure you tell them if you have problems.
"Great pool"
08/19/15 Kirk C
We stayed here one night in July at the last minute. 2 familes got rooms next to each other. Rooms were very clean. Pool was clean and nice. Pool deck very clean. Free breakfast was decent. They ran out of towels at the pool and it took a few calls to get some new ones. The bar at the pool closed early and right when we got in the pool around dinner time. Overall it was good bang for the buck.
"Family"
08/12/15 Dana H
. What a nice hotel. The rooms were amazing my 9 year old son wanted to stay longer loved the bed. Only to get better at breakfast Ines was pleasent. She was very nice an great with my kids. Will definately come back.
"Best Pool Bar!"
08/12/15 Kaylin B
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few days and loved it! Everyone was friendly, and we made fast friends with the pool bar bartender- Steve. He was great!! We will definitely come back. Everything was newly renovated and in a convenient location.
"Great guest services!"
08/06/15 Guido C
Great hotel in which we stayed two days. My wife enjoyed the luxury chairs at the pool. When we left my son forgot a bracelet in our room. We contacted guest services (Melinda) and they sended it to our next hotel. Great service! My compliments.