All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
3852 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Small but Nice"
Hotel is new and clean. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The room was small, I had 2 queen beds. There was barely walking space/space to move around. The beds are comfortable. The bathroom is nice with large shower. And the room has a mini fridge and small microwave. The grounds are very nice. The pool area is super clean and has great seating.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
BRANDY
"AWESOME NEW/REMODELED HOTEL!"
NEW HOTEL !! EVERYTHING SO PERFECT!! IT WAS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR THAT PRICE!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
jorge
"Best in Key West!!"
Absolutely the best!! everyone from the time we checked in until checkout was wonderful!! Great job by everyone! Couldnt have asked for more!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Wifi Nightmare"
The hotel wifi was free but NON EXISTENT!!!!! was buffing FOREVER!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Juan
"Two thumbs up for this new and classy hotel"
Very nice and clean hotel! The staff was extremely pleasant, and the free breakfast was delicious! I loved having the bar at the pool and the 4th of July party with the vodka snowcones! The only two things I would change is that the pool was too warm and there wasn't a hot tub - besides that it was fantastic!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Nathan
The staff were very friendly. The free breakfast was really nice with a lot of variety. The rooms are furnished well with refrigerators and microwaves.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Tyrone
"Good Hotel Great Service"
Happy with the hotel, I'm coming back
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Maria
Overall good. To join internet wifi with phone, to hard.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Armando
"Very nice hotel but..."
Hotel was only a few months old so everything was in excellent condition. Service was excellent. My only complaints: The furnishing in the rooms are very good quality but are terribly designed; for example the toilet paper holder is about 3 feet away from the toilet. The door to the bathroom is a sliding door that offers no privacy. The shower door is clear glass so no one can be in the bathroom, getting ready at the sink for example, while someone is in the shower. There is no bed stand on the side of the bed closest to the outer wall. The pool was also very warm, it was like taking a bath.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Collin
"Keywest trip"
Although our stay was for one night, the room was great and new. The King size bed was very comfortable, so we're the pillows.the hotel is a 10 minute drive to Duval street. The staff was very welcoming.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Marta I.
"Beautiful new hotel with large rooms"
New hotel with large rooms, beautifully decorated interior and courtyard. Good breakfast. 10 minutes from Duval street. Great price! If going to Duval street park in parking lot at 201 Williams Street.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Felicia
"Fresh and new"
New hotel two nights. Clean fresh. Pool is beautiful however loud next to a busy road. We felt for a Fairfield inn it was overpriced comparatively. We paid double any other Fairfield we have stayed at.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Michell
"Awesome anniversary vacation"
It was my anniversary, and we were looking for a nice hotel to stay in. Its a good thing this hotel had a room available because the service and the hotel was great! I will be returning to this hotel/resort again. Thanks we really enjoyed the pool.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
latoya
"Great Place - Narrow Parking Spaces."
Everything was wonderful! We stayed June 18th - 21st. The staff was excellent! The ONLY downfall is the parking spaces are VERY NARROW; and we have a Prius so when larger SUV took up two spots, it would of been MORE helpful if the at least parked in the center taking up two spaces to give the next space proper room. Our son's brand new (1-wk new) Toyota Scion XD was scratched in two places due to this over crowding.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
It was actually for business and pleasure as I brought my girlfriend along while conducted business. The hotel met our needs and we were very pleased with our stay.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"A perfect place to stay in the keys"
The staff was awesome and helpful. This place just opened a couple of weeks ago; you can smell it when you walk into the rooms (if you have bad asthma or are sensitive to smells I would wait a bit before coming). Other than that, our room was spacious and clean; the King bed was super comfortable; the pool/bar space was nice and clean; and there was nice outdoor furniture everywhere to enjoy the nice weather. Although it's not in walking distance to the beach or Duval street, nothing on the island is really far away (you could probably drive to either in about 10 minutes).
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Shelby
"Key West Weekend"
The room was clean and nice. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. The pool was nice and the free breakfast was convenient. Overall it was an acceptable stay. Nothing spectacular but clean and comfortable. The one thing that might be a problem for some is that the hotel is situated at the very top of the island as soon as you hit Key West. It's about 10-15 minute drive to Duval. If you have a car and don't mind driving and paying to park, it's fine. I was there off season so it wasn't bad. During season it might be an issue. I asked about a shuttle at check in and I was directed to a hotel down the street in a vague offhand manner. Turns out it was more than a 1/4 mile away and it was a conch tour shuttle. So I could pay 30 dollars each for a ride. We walked back to the hotel and drove. My kids were not amused. One other issue is that there is another Fairfield Inn and Suites further down the island so make you you go to the right one. If you are using GPS make sure you punch in the address not the hotel name or you will end up at the wrong hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
miyoshi
"First time in key west"
The pool was amazing, the room was always clean when we came back from our outings. Clean grounds and a great plentiful breakfast. Loved coming back to such a well kept hotel after a long day. Staff was quick with any request overall it was dang close to perfect!
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Mercedes
"Good Hotel"
New hotel. Good location. Close to everything.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Brand new and sparkling clean. Super friendly staff. Comfortable room.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
An excellent vacation.
Rusela
"very good experiance"
came down to the keys on the holiday weekend but was to tired to ride back on the bikes, so we spent the night here, staff was superb, hotel condition was great very clean, great breakfast. will defensively stay here again, and will highly recommend to friends
Nelson
"Key west a heart break"
Room was not a suite that we paid and made reservations for. Rug was soaking wet. Spoke to cleaning lady and she came back with a spray bottle. They had all kinds of excuses. As we soon found out they just opened itwas a days in previously so no suites in that hotel. False advertising. The outside bartender was great. Steve was his name. Very accommodating and friendly. We will be sening complaint to the cprporate office. No choice but to stay no other place to go at that point.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
valerie
Excellent
Rusela
"take your own salt and pepper"
Pleasant stay with family only issues were no salt and pepper at tables at breakfast had to hunt around for the only two available which others took back to their table and pillows were to soft otherwise very nice stay
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Graham

"very close to restsurNT"
good
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
kenneth

"Muito bom!"
Tudo funcionou muito bem, café da manhã bom e quarto muito limpo e confortável. Apesar de não estar tão próximo ao centro, o acesso é rápido e fácil. Ponto alto da localização: próximo a calçadão na praia, excelente para caminhar ou correr. A piscina funciona até as 22 hs.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Geraldo
BR
"Neues Hotel zum Preis eines Luxusresorts"
Schönes, neues Hotel. Frühstück eher continentaler Natur. Preis jedoch nicht angemessen. Liegt direkt an der Hauptstraße, weit entfernt vom historischen Ortskern, oder dem mostsouthern point. Haus hat Motelcharakter, auf Nachbargrundstück wurde leider gebaut.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Kai
DE
"Buen fin de semana"
El hotel está recién abierto y extrenamos habitación la atención en líneas generales es muy buena lo recomiendo.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
JUAN JOSE
"Regresaré y lo recomendare."
Muy bueno
Dorival

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West at The Keys Collection

"RoadTrip"
07/24/15 TristaAnn5
Good place to stay right outside of downtown Key West. Customer service was great. We were quoted one price and when we arrived we were quoted a much higher price. They changed it right on the spot for us, no questions asked. Nice pool and good breakfast.
"Amazing"
07/24/15 SirenSeduce Pompano Beach, Florida
Spacious room, friendly staff, nice decor, and heated pool. As a bonus the poolside bar was an absolute treat. We resided here for 3 nights and it was fantastic and the concierge helped us with our glass bottom boat reservations and the continental breakfast was a life saver lol.
"Hotel and staff are nice but..."
07/20/15 Cheerrich09 Columbia, SC
First off, we found it very confusing to navigate around the hotel. The layout is a headache and we struggled to find our room more than once, which was fine for us but not fine for our 81 year old grandmother. Also, the outside of the hotel was not very appealing. When we first arrived, my first thought was that we accidentally put the wrong hotel in our GPS. Lastly, there is a LOT of construction going on around the hotel. I can't blame the hotel for that, but I still feel it should be mentioned. On the other hand, the room itself was very nice and clean. They look just like the photos. Ours was large enough to accommodate 8 people (5 adults and 3 babies). We requested the biggest room they offered. The lobby was very nice as well, and the complimentary breakfast was good. The staff members were also very nice. One staff member was even nice enough to help us carry our luggage (seeing we were all women). And the pool was attractive. I loved the cabanas. Best of all I loved that the hotel was off the beaten path and was about a 5 minute drive from Smathers beach. We went to celebrate my mother's birthday in Key West. Because I know what to expect, I can say that I will return again with my husband when we visit the city in the future.
"Terrible Customer Service"
07/19/15 James C
We were in town for a family wedding. We had reserved a suite as there was five of us. Upon checking in they gave us a small standard hotel room. Then they brought us a roll away cot, not what we paid for. However, the roll away cot would not fit into the room. When letting the security personal know this, their response was "not my problem". Management did absolutely nothing to fix it and said tough. They were terrible. We ultimately had to go a mile down the street to the Courtyard by Marriott, which was a much nicer hotel, and we got what we had reserved at the Fairfield. The management at Fairfield COULD HAVE assisted us in getting what we has reserved, but failed to assist. I would not suggest the Fairfield to anyone. Because if $320 get a stadard hotel room, then they are ripping people off. In the limited time we were there it was very loud and right on Roosevelt, so 4 lanes of traffic did not spell relaxing to me, and it is on the complete other end of the island from everything. All in all the front desk staff and their shenanigans cost us about an hour and a half of time and ultimately by the time we switched hotels we were a few minutes late for the wedding. Had they been honest with us up front that they could not accommodate us, for whatever reason, we would have made it on time. Hotel Management's lack of candor, honesty, and customer service made this a never stay in my book.
"Excellent Location"
07/17/15 arenasfors Puerto Rico
Rooms and a good size, very nice area I the pool. Breakfast was included y has a very large amount of variety. All employees were very helpful and with a big smile on their faces. It is not on the beach! so if you are looking to go to beaches must have a car.
"Great pool area!"
07/15/15 katie12342015 Salt Lake City, Utah
This is a brand new hotel that opened in May, so they are still figuring out some issues with the breakfast in the morning and running out of items early on, but other than that it is very clean. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is very safe with a security guard on duty. Very nice staff! The pool is nicely done, and the pool chairs are very comfortable. They also have cabanas there. The bar is is very clean with some nice music, and it's a full bar as well as blended drinks. Steve is great and can make any recommendations based off of what you like to drink, and he's very friendly and knowledgable about the Keys and what to do! He's helped my family with some recommendations on restaurants and snorkeling excursions. Will definitely come back!
"Very clean but look twice and never judge a book by its cover."
07/15/15 Annette R Clearwater, Florida
My husband and I booked this place last minute, as to everywhere else was full. Plus my birthday present was a trip to the keys, my choices where ther fear field or the Bayside inn and suites. As for my pick and it being last minute, by the pictures and the website readings it looked and was really clean. On the other hand when we checked in, we were givin a buggie with rubber wheels that was really difficult to stear threw the halls, and of course it was a smoke free zone, but we did not know we had to smoke off the premises like we were in high school. Ther were two small sized lamps on each side of our king sized bed, but not one switch for a top light to light up the whole room. As for the bathrooms clean, but I noticed after I had got done brushing my teeth I could here other people talking in the room just next to the side of us, also hearing running water threw the walls and toilets flushing. Thin walls perhaps as we went to the pool area it was already 6:30 and we noticed a bar at the pool, how great a bar at the pool what other way to take a dip in the pool with a refreshing alcoholic beverage from the bar. Wrong when we sat to order our drinks the bar tender rushed us and told us to hurry and drink up because the bar closes at 7:00 wow I was stunned, also the bartender letting us know the pool closed at 10:00, that's not what I had in mind. Also on their website they mention free bicycle ridding to come with the whole if you make reservations this would be included. Ya right they charged my husband and I 20.00 for each bike, but wait that's not all they also neglected to inspect the bikes for safety issues to make sure their guess would not get hurt, which I my self did get injured, the concierge didn't even inspect the condition of the bike. When we arrived back from our bike ride which was quite a bits way. I did tell the concierge what happened, that the handle bars of the bike were looses and that was a safety hazard. Showing him my sprained wrist. He simply disregarded anything my husband and I said about it not being safe and letting him know to prevent future injuries like this happening they should inspect their bikes. I don't think he even acknowledged a word we said, because his ignorant excuse was "you should have left the bike whear it was and we would have picked it up, also saying in a smart-Alec voice, would you continue to ride a damaged rental car why would you continue to ride a damaged bike". Now had he told us this in the beginning befor we rode off, damn straight we would have left the bike and had them pay our cab fair. So he asked my husband what did he sudjust we do? Ummmm lets see that's a no brainier. So being the one who had the injurie, I told him we wanted our cash back for at least one of the bikes, and gave him knowledge on how to do his job so the next person who rhode that bike would not get hurt. Last but not least blow dryers sucked, breakfast, long lines and food not all that great. Cleaning ladies did not give us clean sheets once the five days we stayed, they just made up the beds. We spent the most time we could not to be inside the room but only to sleep,also far from water sports,food shops , gastations ect. Oh and if by any chance getting mail or packages mailed ther DONT you won't get it or they mite mix it up and send it to the other 4 fear fields they have out ther. Only thing great last day of being ther we happened to share a cab with the boss who paid for most of the cab fear.
"First visit "
07/12/15 MARY B
First time in Key West and had a great visit. Thanks to Steve from Philly and Kelly for recommendations on where to visit and best restaurants! ! First Fairfield we've visited with a pool bar - very nice
"Amazing time"
07/11/15 Adrian A
Going to Key West is an adventure in itself but when you can find a place that's comfortable and relaxing it's makes the vacation so much better. I had an amazing stay here, the staff was awesome , the rooms are great and the facility itself is clean. As I plan to travel back to Key West, I won't hesitate to stay here again.
"Average but very expensive"
07/07/15 claytonj2014 Tulsa, Oklahoma
First things first, the staff is very professional and friendly. The TV is sharp and clear with great reception. The air conditioning works great. In my opinion, this is more of a "motel" than a hotel. The room doors exit into the parking lot or into a courtyard rather than an interior hall. I am not saying that it is bad & I am not complaining but if you scare easy or have security concerns then you might want to take that into consideration. I made my reservation through the Marriott central reservation website and that may have been a mistake. I am no stranger to the Marriott brand & have many stays under my belt. I think that I would have gotten a much better rate if I had called the hotel directly rather than going through the website. In hindsight, I think the desk staff may have thought that I paid too much for a very standard room with two beds. The rate was $339 per night and that did not include taxes and fees. I made the reservation and I knew the rate but that is way too high for this "motel". I would consider staying here again but I would call the hotel directly and see about getting a better rate.