All hotels in Golden, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15059 W Colfax Ave, I-70 and West Colfax Exit 262, Golden, CO, 80401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

The hotel had a weird odor to it and the hallway and room floors weren't the cleanest. The bedding, towels, etc. looked to be clean. The hot tub was awesome and the pool was extremely cold. The hotel was in a nice area and easy to get to.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Trista Cain
"vacation"
Nice hotel - right off the highway but not overly noisy at night. Easy to get to our intended attractions. Outside security light right outside window made for a good nightlight through the crack in the curtains. I know they have to put them somewhere - and the outside was well lit at night - which is a plus! Pool area was nice - weather was too cool and rainy to get in much, but clean and well maintained. No complimentary breakfast - but did have restaurant on-sit that served a decent menu. Overall pretty good experience. Front desk staff accommodating with request for room with couch. Would stay again if travels take me this way.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel, close to Red Rocks"
This ended up being the perfect place to stay when going to Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Right next to the on and off ramps that take you there. Everything was great except the speed bumps were way too large. On a lower riding car, you will scrape your undercarriage on every one. Other than that, great place!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Mitch
"Very Satisfied"
This hotel fulfilled all of our requirements for our one night stay for an excellent price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Don
Great location! Very nice staff! Rooms were clean! Nice pool and lounge area!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
b and p
"Room Adequate but Not for the Price"
Paid a lot for a room not worth the price. Wifi was terrible. The room was not cleaned well prior to our arrival. Refrigerator was adequate. Did not watch TV so cannot speak to variety.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Need to work on AC but other than that it was great for what we needed.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"wedding in Golden, Co"
very nice hotel for the low cost
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not bad for this class of hotel"
Stayed here because it was convenient to the things we came to do. Usually stay in a better quality hotel such as Marriott, Hilton or Sheraton. So it wasn't bad considering. The bed was comfortable which is most important to me! Disappointed that the pool was empty & being worked on. Also, not happy that there were no locks on the ground floor doors to the elevator. No security at all! This was made even more upsetting when we saw a car in the parking lot with the back window shattered! Strange side note: there were tons of bunny rabbits all over the parking lot the entire time we were there!
2 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Savvy Stew
"close to meeting location"
The stay was fine. HOWEVER when checking out I was told a statement would be e-mailed to me. I am still waiting to receive. I need a statement for my expense report.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Nice for brief stay, good location"
Staff friendly, good location, could use more ice and vending machine locations as was far from our room. An iron and ironing board in room would be nice.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Corky
"Nice location"
I would stay there again. It was close to freeways and the mills mall. There are a lot of places to eat around there.
Other trip May 13, 2014
close to Interstate, easy to find. Clean space, friendly staff. Would like to see a smoking area with chairs.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Gayle
"Was good for one night. Close to interstate"
Would have been nice for softer sheets and maybe a fresher smell. They were a little stiff and a slight musty smell.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Convenient location, close to many restaurants"
didn't have a chance to use the gym or the hot tub but it was nice to have that option. friendly staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Martha
Pros: The hotel's location, next to I-70 and other major Denver highways, made getting around the local area very easy. It also is loud, as I-70 handles a lot of heavy trucking. The beds were great, and the little diner next to the main building served a really good breakfast. There are also plenty of restaurants in the area and a major mall is right across the street. Staff were helpful when needed. Cons: The TV selection is pretty poor--what in the wold has happened to hotel TV service anymore? It's not jus this one, but all of them. The biggest problem, though, was the Wi-Fi. Signal levels were quite low, even just a few feet from an antenna. Some days, it just didn't work at all. Other days, it would work in fits and starts, then just hang to the point where I had to shut down. Our room was at a rear corner on the ground floor. I would stay there again for the location and the great rate Hotels.com got us.
6 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
T M Kelley
Location and price fine. Room a bit tight with space as no real desk on which to place a laptop or write a report easily.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Tom L
"Tired but clean."
We have stayed here a number of times. Facility is modest and is showing its age, but the housekeeping is good and the staff is accommodating and friendly. Get a room on the inside or I-70 traffic noise is quite loud. You have to spend 60-100% more in Golden to get a better room.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Sandy
The hotel was clean and our room was clean. While it is not the greatest decor, it served our needs just fine. It's located right off the highway so convenient in that way. There is also a diner that's attached to the hotel, that serves good breakfast and lunch. Other than that, it's located in a suburban area where there are a few choices for food for dinner including a big mall. the clerk that checked us in was very friendly and courteous. Definitely worth the money.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"good location"
good location---good service- clean- reasonably priced
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Close to I-70"
The suite was big. Twice the size of a regular room. The room is a little outdated but $80 is so worth it.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Heath
"Good hotel before or after a skiing trip"
We stayed at this hotel before driving to the mountains because we got very late to Denver, the hotel is conveniently located across the street from Colorado Mills mall, which is good to get something before driving to the mountain.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Raul
The management was superb, the food was very good, the staff was extremely friendly, the accommodations exceeded our expectations.
5 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
Steve carter
"Nice hotel by I-70."
The room was clean and comfortable, with plenty of pillows for reading in bed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"GOOD PLACE FOR THE PRICE"
JUST ONE NIGHT, IN AND OUT. NO UNEXPECTED SURPRISES, COMFORTABLE ROOM AND ALL NEEDED ACCOMMODATIONS.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"good for the price"
When we checked into hotel they didn't have our rooms for my family and I and put us in different rooms without a refund. No WIFI access which I thought now a days was expected. The restaurant inside hotel is very good. The room itself the floors were dirty and not vacuumed well we all had slippers thankfully.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
kennedy
"Better than expected for the price"
I was actually impressed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was super comfy. At night I could not hear the people above me. I would dock points for the TV though. It needs calibrating and sometimes the audio would warble. But it's in a great spot and for the price, I was very happy.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Hotel in Golden"
Good suite for the price. Not as close to Mines as I had hoped.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"It's ok."
I'm in a room for $50, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Dated but convenient"
Hotel and room older and dated. Bed comfortable, but pillows terrible. Very helpful front staff, and convenient breakfast place in the lobby.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Was our first stop."
We have stayed here before, close to the freeway, many places to eat near by.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Bigski
Room was clean every day and comfortable.
5 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
"Dingy, but had great service"
The hotel room looked pretty old and dingy. Our bathtub would not drain the first morning we arrived, so I called the front desk and maintenance fixed it that day.
5 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Good Hotel and location. Stayed 4 nights"
This hotel came with our package. We were quite impressed. Everything was done greatly. Staff was friendly. Close to the winter resorts and to the late night casino in Blackhawk. It was a great hotel from the out and inside.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Adi Mak
"Serviceable"
This is a commodity motel/hotel. Nothing worthy of mention other than the location is so close to the Interstate that you can hear the road noise all night. But otherwise it was pretty much what you might expect for the price.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Jack
"Affordable room in Denver West"
The hotel is conveniently located next to freeways, gas station, shopping and restaurants. If you are looking for an affordable good room in Denver West, this is the place to go.
5 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Everything was nice and the stuff was great. I'll be back my next trip to denver.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
stac
Totally awesome visit & the staff was great!
3 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Boddy
"Nice Hotel and reasonably priced"
Good stay for both business and personal, it wasn't a big problem but they didn't clean our room as much as I would have liked! Had to go get towel at the front desk 2 times during my week stay.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Bruce
"Days Inn Denver West"
When I made the reservation the desk clerk told me I was in walking distance to the court house. I found out it was 10 miles away. I also requested an iron and upon arrival the clerk told me that is not possible due to 75 rooms taken by out of town guest. The room had a mildew/mold smell, the vending machines did not work properly. I regret making this reservation and staying at this Days Inn. Jeff Henry
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
I was entirely pleased with my stay. I arrived very early, at noon--they let me check in early. The room was clean, and because I have lots of allergies a clean room with no strong chemical odors is really important to me. I stayed 4 nights--the hotel was quiet the whole time. The service was competent and friendly. The location is not particularly lovely--it's on a busy road next door to a gas station, very close to I70. But the location is extremely convenient. It's very easy to get into downtown Denver, with multiple routes in case of traffic problems, and a ten minute drive gets you headed up into the mountains. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Clean hotel across from the mall"
Nice clean hotel. A little older but quiet and right across from the colorado mills mall! I'd recommend this for business or family travel. Also just 10 minutes from colorado school of mines in golden.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Excellent!"
Very clean, hospitable, great staff, convenient to Red Rocks! Had a fabulous stay!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Great place to stay for the price"
Room was clean, comfortable. Breakfast (not complimentary) at the restaurant was great. Overall, would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Adam
""You Get What You Pay For""
I booked this hotel because it offered a cheaper rate than the hotel where my conference was located. I got what I paid for. On the plus side, the hotel is easy to find as it is located right off of I-70. Parking was ample. The negatives include that the hotel building is actually separate from the front desk /office building. The hotel building did NOT require a key access, nor did the elevator. As I was a female guest traveling alone, I did not feel that the building was secure. Anyone could have access to the building. The rooms were clean but have not been updated in many years. The room was ok, but not a place where I wanted to spend anymore time than I needed to. One other occurrence that affects my rating of this hotel is that the hotel clerk who checked me in said my hotel room number aloud when he handed me my key. This is a big mistake, especially when you have a single female traveler checking into your hotel. Upon check out, I spoke with the clerk about the incident and she indicated that their staff has been trained not to say the room number aloud and she apologized for this occurrence and said she would reiterate this with the staff. I'll finish on a positive note by mentioning that the hotel is close to shopping and restaurants and that the outside pool area (although closed for the season) looked inviting and the grounds were well kept.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"nice hotel close to golden area and i_70"
nice hotel close to golden area and i_70. room was nice, no problem
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
hal
"Next time I'll stay in a better hotel."
We checked in late and checked out early. Perfect!
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
LAW
I love the convenience of this location for shows at Red Rocks or just visiting rocky mountains ! Plenty of food and places to shop and of course Golden is just few minutes away.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2013
JJBodean
"Nice place to stop"
We were on a cross country trip and stopped overnight at the Days Inn, at Golden Colorado. The room was very clean and comfortable. The shower was great, plenty of water pressure but it didn't rip your skin off. The staff was friendly. We had some questions about road construction in the area that they were not able to answer, but overall we had a great stay
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Matthew
"Good for what I needed it for"
This hotel was right off the interstate, so getting to Evergreen every morning worked out well as it was very easy to just jump on the interstate and go. The guy at the desk who checked me in was very nice and polite, a young British guy. The room worked well for my needs, and I can't complain about anything in it. The bedding and decor were a bit dated, but no big deal. I slept well and found it easy to come and go as I pleased, with a number of eating places close by, plus a gas station. I'd stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 23, 2013