All hotels in Golden, Colorado, United States of America
15059 W Colfax Ave, I-70 and West Colfax Exit 262, Golden, CO, 80401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Close to highway."
Older building. Clean room and furnishings, just pretty old and it shows.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Don
"People can't hide the quality of the hotel"
The polite friendly staff couldn't make up for the filth under the bed, the poor lighting and cramped bathroom. The restaurant food was good and the staff there was excellent.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nothing fancy but okay"
If I am going to stay a night for business, this is a okay hotel. Bed is not so confortable.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Comfortable clean hotel for a reasonable price.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"It was fine"
It was good.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
akarshreddy
"Not a 3 star"
Mold on walls, hair in bed, old water damage in bathroom
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice, convenient location and good price"
I chose this hotel because of its location and also because I've had good experiences in other locations under this brand. The room was clean, quiet and provided me with everything I needed for my stay. Plus, they had a few nice bunnies in the pool's garden which were relaxing to see :) A good value for the price, although my stay didn't include breakfast that had to be purchased in the hotel's restaurant near the lobby
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Erick
"Very good!"
We spent one night there. The staff was very nice, the room was clean and comfortable. Very good for the price.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Hotel needs a lot of repairs both small and large"
Bathroom sink needs the plunger fixed, room service was poor. Front desk help needs more training, regarding check in process. I will not stay there again!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Alright for price"
Hotel was nice and clean. No personal fridge or microwave. Also no complimentary breakfast. Had construction going on and was awoken from such. Not told about this in advance.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Brandon
"Days Inn Golden"
This is the second time we have stayed at the Days Inn in Golden. It is not a new motel, however the rooms are always clean and nicely kept. The people that work the motel, as well as the attached restaurant, always have a smile on their face and a great attitude. Both times we have visited, have been in the winter and we have enjoyed using the sauna and the hot tub. The price is very reasonable for the service you receive.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Syndi
"Nice Room"
The only problem was the bed, had to sleep in the middle of the king bed or feel like I was going to roll out onto the floor. Everything else was great! The restaurant next door served good food too!
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Clay
This was one of the best Hotel stays I have ever had. Clean, quiet, great bed, great shower great staff. It also had a nice little restaurant that served breakfast and lunch. Made it easy to get the day started without driving around all morning looking for a place to eat. I will stay there again, when ever I go to Denver.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"well, it didn't have cockroaches..."
Well, it had a bed and wasn't filthy, I can say that much for it. But the room keys never stayed magnetized, the hair dryer overheated in less than a minute of use and it took them two days to get around to replacing it despite repeated requests, staff smoked right outside the building despite the large signs declaring the entire property to be nonsmoking, and staff were surly at best and actively snarky when I complained about the smoke.
4 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Aimee
"Perfect location for our needs. We will stay again"
Everything went as planned. We were very close to the place we planned to go and were also amazingly close to a favorite eatery. The bed was soft-too soft-but the accessible bathroom was clean and just perfect for our needs. I was concerned about construction taking parking away, but this was not a problem after all. I recommend this place!
Del
"UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
Scaffolding everywhere. Bathrooms didn't work most of the day when we checked in.
"Under construction"
Need carpets cleaned mold smell. Staff was friendly. Restaurant had good food and was quick.
Rich
"Under construction and not good"
The hotel is under construction and scafulting was right outside our window. TV channels are terrible and outside back entrance in not locked. Came in one night and there were 3 men laying on the hall floor. Crazy!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
mom
"Great people, adequate hotel."
Every person on Hotel staff was wonderful. There was a problem with room when we arrived but Alyson immediately got us a different room and compensated us for the trouble. The hotel was under renovation so parking was a bit restricted. The only negative was the availability of electrical outlets. One did not work at all, and the rest were all full. We had to unplug microwave to charge phones and hairdryer to use curling iron. Rooms could use brighter lighting also.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Sandi
"Nice hotel and at a good price"
stayed for three nights and it was a nice hotel. Right across from shopping and 10 minutes from downtown golden.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pleasant inexpensive motel stay"
Decent, economical close to everything
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Keith
The convenience of the hotel (close to shopping, the interstate, etc.) was its best feature. The staff of the hotel was nice. Unfortunately, the room itself had some maintenance issues. The light over the sink had a mind of its own and came on at its leisure. The light bulb in the light over the table was hanging out of its socket. Opening/closing the window was a two person job (it seemed to be stuck).
6 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Day's Inn"
Good restaurant for breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"I liked it!"
good location. We got one of the king suites #337, great! Separate sitting room with door to bedroom. My friend got a room with 2 double beds, #331 and it was fine but to crowded! That room should only have one bed in it. Other than that, the location was good, bed was firm, staff was nice. I would stay there again!
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
mary
"Great location close to Red Rock Amphitheatre"
Great location close to a mall, shopping, freeway access, Golden with Coors factory tour and gorgeous Red Rock Amphetheatre. Only reason I rated it "4" for facilities is that it is an older place but it was very clean, and had an onsite restaurant with a very good and reasonably priced breakfast and lunch.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Good for a show at red rocks"
Good place for a quick overnight. sauna and hot tub was a added plus.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
jamie
"One night stay for redrocks"
Just stayed one night after redrocks concert. Not much time in the room. Bed was comfey. TV reception was crummy..not good reception or vision. Hotel breakfast was good. Day break restaurant
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Bruce
"Nice hotel. Gets the job done!"
The location of this hotel is pretty great. You're right next to a huge strip mall and an indoor mall also, so you're surrounded by food and other useful stores. The room was just fine. Nothing spectacular, nothing to complain about (except the smelly heater, but it's always like that). Hotel staff were very nice! It was also nice being so close to several highways.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
ixi
We were only there one night. Once we got settled, we discovered a plumbing issue. The toilet would not stop running, when we opened the tank lid, water squirted out into the bathroom. We contained it, but there was no maintenance personnel available to fix the issue. On our request, We did get assigned to another room. One of the people in our party was already in bed. This was quite an inconvenience moving to another room, but we had no choice but to move. In discussing this entire situation with the evening manager, she was less than understanding of the inconvenience caused. No compassion or support whatsoever.
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
Mary Ann
"Hotel does not match lobby office"
Checking in kind of spooked me because the lobby was shabby and in need of paint and updating. The rooms are in a separate building and were maintained nicely. Very comfortable and spacious rooms.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Traveler
"Acceptable hotel."
It was ok. I found a hair on my sheets but the bathroom was clean and we slept just fine on the beds. There was no free breakfast in the morning, which was a negative.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"No Security"
The office to check in is in a separate building. Then you proceed to the building with the rooms. They told me which entrance to enter. I asked if my room key would open the entrance door and they said the door is always open! I was freaked out a little all night long thinking that anyone could just enter the building. When you enter, there isn't a desk or anyone there, so anyone can enter. Then I didn't like the sheets. They were so thin that you couldn't even tell if they were new - meaning clean, or not. Not crisp or anything. The sheets also had some yellow staining on them. The pillows and pillow cases were okay. The water didn't get very hot for showers or sink.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Surprised"
Although I have bad experiences with other Days Inn, our stay here was great. We arrived late, but that's no problem. The location was very convenient for us leaving Denver, on our way to the Red Rocks, Mount Evans and the Rocky Mountains NP. We were glad to have a fridge and microwave (in contrast to the much more expensive Sheraton in downtown). Large bed. No noise. Real good.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Marieke
"Good solid hotel"
We stayed there when visiting family on Lookout Mtn., for which it was very convenient.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. It is a nice and comfortable hotel, pretty basic, and the price is good. The only complaint I have is that we were right accross from Housekeeping, and the Ice Machine and Vending machines. Everytime someone would get ice we could hear it quite clearly in our room, enough so that if would wake us up. The maids woke us up every morning, they were talking loudly, and yelling back and forth to eachother, which was quite annoying. Next time I will specify that I would like a room in another area. Other than that I was happy with this hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Great location to Red Rocks, shopping and dining. Clean and comfortable bed. Great value!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Desk Clerk was unpleasant."
Desk Clerk was unpleasant with us never explained anything of times for check out, pool, breakfast, or anything else the hotel provided. He was very rude....
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Desk Clerk was unpleasant."
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Relatively comfortable experience."
My only complaint is that we showed up to check in at around 1 (check-in was at 3), to see if the room was ready. Was told that it would be ready in half an hour, came back, wasn't ready, told to come back in another hour, came back, wasn't ready, and again...wound up getting into the room at 3:30 and had to kill 2 hours at the mall across the street. Suite was nice though!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Chemical cleaning products"
Very comfortable , nice staff . Wish they would use less chemical smelling products , carpets hold smell , needed to open my window , I'm sensitive to smells
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
from reno
"worst experience ever"
rather than taking a credit card # for incidentals they actually go ahead and charge your card for $100 - unfortunately they do not tell you this in advance although they claim that they do - we made the reservation through Hotels.com I paid with my visa card - Hotels.com then paid the motel with Master card - When we tried to put the $100 incidental fee on our Visa that we had made the reservation with they refused to take it stating that we needed to have the # of the Master card from Hotel.com - since we couldn't do this they refused to give us a room unless we paid $100 cash - While we were debating this with a very unprofessional desk clerk another lady came to the desk and demanded her money back because "the room was a filthy pigsty" and she refused to stay there - the clerk told her that he would immediately refund her money - she left and returned shortly- irate because they had not refunded her money but had put an additional $100 incidental fee on her card - The clerk informed her that it was no big deal as they would refund her incidental fee within 3-5 business days - we left and drove home and spent the next week trying to deal with the manager of this place to get a refund - most of the time she flat refused to even speak with me or the Hotels.com people- the folks at Hotel.com and Days Inn corp. office were wonderful to deal with and finally were able to get our money refunded - will never even consider staying at this place again !
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
m johnson
The hotel had a weird odor to it and the hallway and room floors weren't the cleanest. The bedding, towels, etc. looked to be clean. The hot tub was awesome and the pool was extremely cold. The hotel was in a nice area and easy to get to.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Trista Cain
"vacation"
Nice hotel - right off the highway but not overly noisy at night. Easy to get to our intended attractions. Outside security light right outside window made for a good nightlight through the crack in the curtains. I know they have to put them somewhere - and the outside was well lit at night - which is a plus! Pool area was nice - weather was too cool and rainy to get in much, but clean and well maintained. No complimentary breakfast - but did have restaurant on-sit that served a decent menu. Overall pretty good experience. Front desk staff accommodating with request for room with couch. Would stay again if travels take me this way.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel, close to Red Rocks"
This ended up being the perfect place to stay when going to Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Right next to the on and off ramps that take you there. Everything was great except the speed bumps were way too large. On a lower riding car, you will scrape your undercarriage on every one. Other than that, great place!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Mitch
"Very Satisfied"
This hotel fulfilled all of our requirements for our one night stay for an excellent price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Don
Great location! Very nice staff! Rooms were clean! Nice pool and lounge area!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
b and p
"Room Adequate but Not for the Price"
Paid a lot for a room not worth the price. Wifi was terrible. The room was not cleaned well prior to our arrival. Refrigerator was adequate. Did not watch TV so cannot speak to variety.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Need to work on AC but other than that it was great for what we needed.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"wedding in Golden, Co"
very nice hotel for the low cost
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not bad for this class of hotel"
Stayed here because it was convenient to the things we came to do. Usually stay in a better quality hotel such as Marriott, Hilton or Sheraton. So it wasn't bad considering. The bed was comfortable which is most important to me! Disappointed that the pool was empty & being worked on. Also, not happy that there were no locks on the ground floor doors to the elevator. No security at all! This was made even more upsetting when we saw a car in the parking lot with the back window shattered! Strange side note: there were tons of bunny rabbits all over the parking lot the entire time we were there!
2 night romance trip May 18, 2014